Busted Bankster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Ken asked.

Twin strands of pleasure and fear spiralled up through his body. What she was doing down there, doing to his cock, felt intensely pleasurable. But it also felt wrong. Horribly, abhorrently wrong. He tried to squirm out of her grip. She squeezed him tighter with her legs and pressed her sex down on him. The soft wet walls within her vagina continued to suck on his manhood, tugging him deeper inside.

"Normally I would drain you slowly and pleasantly over the course of a night," Eryzu said.

Again that word drain.

"But the crowd are impatient tonight."

Eryzu unhooked the strap holding her breasts in place and the large white globes, pale beneath the candlelight, fell free. Her chest expanded and she sucked in deep breaths. Her abdomen tensed and Ken felt ripples of force wash through his body. Her warm sex contracted around his penis and tugged slower and deeper. Moist flesh slid up his shaft like silk soaked in expensive oils as her vagina sucked and sucked. Ken trembled as pleasure vibrated down his shaft and ricocheted up his spine. He'd been blown by the best and most exclusive, and they might as well have been common street trash compared to what she was doing to him.

Ken screwed his eyes shut. Ragged breaths hissed out between his teeth. Oh fuck. He couldn't hold back. The pleasure was welling up from his balls. It overwhelmed the pain in his pinned arms. It overwhelmed the feel of the hard stone floor beneath him. It blotted out the crude yells of the crowd around them. It came up against the fear of the creature - for creature she had to be - wrapped around it and squashed it down into a tight ball.

"Mmm yes, baby," Eryzu crooned. "Spurt your cum inside me. Fill me."

"Hah!" Ken spluttered.

The sucking tugs of her pussy were too much. His cock throbbed and he erupted up into the moist clutch of her sex.

"Yesss!" Eryzu hissed.

Her chest rose up and down, as did her flat midriff. It was like she was flexing muscles beneath, muscles that flexed in concert until it felt like the whole of her body was sucking on his dick. Sucking on it like a straw. Sucking . . . and gulping, gulping down his semen as his body tensed and trembled in the grip of an unnatural orgasm.

Gulping. That's what the little motions of her body looked like. A girl gulping down a drink, but wrong . . . upside down. Horribly wrong.

Ken groaned. He felt violent tremors run through his cock and balls as muscles squeezed and pumped more semen into her gulping sex.

"Pour it all inside me," Eryzu sighed.

"Stop it!" Ken said when he realised his body wouldn't, couldn't.

"It's what the crowd wants."

The muscles of her abdomen clenched and unclenched. The gulping maw of her sex pulled more semen out of Ken's shuddering body . . . and something else.

"Fuck the crowd," Ken wheezed. "I'm worth twice as much as all of them combined. I'll pay you twice whatever they're paying you. Four times. Just don't . . ." He hadn't wanted to think it, but could deny it no more. Pleasure wrapped his body in a comfortable sheet, but beneath it he felt like he was coming apart, hollowing out. ". . . kill me."

Eryzu smiled. Her black lips pouted in an obscene mockery of a kiss. "They're not the ones paying me."

She exhaled and squeezed her thighs tighter around Ken. Her chest - those swollen great tits - rose up and down as her whole body gripped Ken and pumped the semen from him. Her pussy squeezed and tugged and pumped the fluids from his body as the flow became a gush. He was emptying into her. Not just his balls, but the whole of his body.

His soul.

Eryzu hissed in triumph. Great bat wings the colour of midnight unfurled from her back. Her head went back in an erotic sigh and when it came back Ken saw she had horns and her eyes were endless black abysses. He was locked into sex with a devil, and through sex she was draining his life - and soul - away. The crowd roared.

No. This couldn't be happening. Not to him.

His head fell to the side. He was collapsing, crumbling from within. He looked up and saw the shadowy balcony. Silent figures clothed in sable darkness looked down on him. Oh god, he knew who they were. That was Jean Pierre Graff, Ken's boss at Jefferson Varrigan. Next to him was Gordon Douglas. He sat on the board of PJ Korgan, another of the big London investment banks. And behind him was the owner of Silverman Jacks. What were they doing here?

"Why?" he croaked as stared up at Graff.

He didn't understand. He was a good worker. Loyal. Valued. Invaluable. He made millions for the company.

He was one of them!

"Men have always sought goats to sacrifice in times of strife," Eryzu said.

She pressed plush lips against Ken's and sucked. He came apart in a fountain of ecstatic bliss. Eryzu held him tight while his skin wrinkled and shrunk around his bones. His body grew emaciated and shrivelled as the succubus sucked the life out of it. She finally released him with a satisfied sigh and little more than skin and bones collapsed onto the floor.

The crowd roared.

"Fucking bloodsucker. Got what he deserved."

"Ha ha, the leech sucked dry."

"She sucked that bankster scum up good and proper."

Eryzu stood up and milked their roars of appreciation. She blew them kisses and jiggled the full swell of her breasts. The men on the balcony nodded their approval. That would keep the mob happy . . . for now. They melted back into the shadows. Eryzu watched them go and smiled. They thought they were her masters, but in time she knew she'd devour them all.

12