Busted! Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday finally arrived and I had jitters all day, eagerly looking forward to seeing her again. At this point there wasn't much she could do to embarrass me any more than she already had, so I wasn't worried about that, and her attitude about this whole thing just intrigued the hell out of me. It was certainly not the reaction I would have expected.

I was somewhat disappointed when I pulled in and didn't see her car, but not overly concerned. When I got inside, however, and noticed that all the machines were empty, my heart sank. I glumly started my load of laundry and grabbed a seat.

My gloom turned to giddiness about 20 minutes later when I saw her pull in. She walked in, looking pretty flustered and dropping her basket on the floor. "Hi, how are.." I started to say.

"Hang on!" she implored, "I gotta pee. Be right back!"

With that, she practically ran to the bathroom. I noticed that instead of her customary jeans, today she wore a jean skirt, cut a couple inches above the knee. It showed off her legs nicely, but I thought her ass looked better in the jeans. It didn't much matter though, she was here, and I felt like a schoolboy with his first crush.

I watched the door close behind her and stole a quick glance at her laundry basket. There were several pairs of thongs, and bikini's right on top. I liked her taste in undergarments, nothing too frilly or lacey, but very colorful and down-to-earth sexy. I wasn't going to be able to fight the urge for a closer look, so I didn't bother trying. I looked quickly back toward the restroom as I got up and walked around the table. Satisfied that I had minute or so before she returned, I squatted down and ran my hand over them. They felt so soft and sexy. I picked up a pair of tiny, teal bikinis and held them to my face, inhaling deeply. Her sweet, musky scent was intoxicating. I closed my eyes, and drifted away briefly.

"See anything you like?"

Startled, I jumped, still clutching her underwear, and saw her standing there beside me, her face lit up with a big grin. I hadn't even heard her approach. Embarrassed, I quickly dropped the panties back into her basket. "Actually...yes," I replied, smiling shyly, as I casually looked her over from head to toe. My eyes paused briefly on her white cotton tank top. It wasn't really form-fitting, but was certainly a bit tighter than what she normally wore, and her nipples were clearly evident as they pushed against the fabric.

Blushing, she responded, "Oh, and here I thought you only liked my undies."

"No, not just them," I replied.

I watched as she grabbed her clothes and put them in the washer. I returned to my seat and grabbed a magazine to pretend to read. When she had finished she took the seat right next to mine. My heart skipped a beat. She was close enough that I could smell the shampoo she had used on her hair, and I could almost feel the heat of her body. My cock began to swell as I thought about how much I wanted to ravish her right there on the spot.

For a minute or two she leafed quickly though a magazine she had picked up, obviously not reading it. Finally she threw it back in the rack and turned to me, crossing her lovely legs, and placing her elbow on the back of her chair, resting her head in her hand. "So-o..." she began, "Did you enjoy my wet, nasty g-string?"

"Hell yeah!" I replied, enthusiastically.

"What is so damned fascinating about them? I mean seriously, what is it about my panties that gets you off so much?" she asked inquisitively.

"I don't know," I replied bashfully, "They're yours...and all I can think of is how badly I want to..." I didn't finish the sentence. I mean, you can't just blurt out to a woman that you want to fuck her so badly you can taste it. That would usually be enough to get a good slap in the face, or worse.

"How badly you want to what, sleep with me?" she asked.

Our eyes met and I hesitantly admitted that I wanted her. "Why?" she asked, "What's so special about me that you have to jerk off with my underwear?"

"C'mon, you're beautiful. I mean...you're about the sexiest woman I've ever met," I said truthfully.

She laughed. "I think you need your eyes checked!" she said.

I replied that I was serious. "Yeah, right!" she laughed, "I'm too tall, I'm skinny, I got no boobs...."

"Are you kidding?!" I asked incredulously. "You have great legs, a really nice butt, you're very pretty. God, you've got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen... and I happen to like your boobs!" I said, looking down at her chest.

She blushed and smiled awkwardly. "You are definitely a strange one," she said, "Strange but sweet."

We stared into each other's eyes without saying a word for several minutes. I fought to control the urge to lean forward and kiss her. In the end I said the hell with it and tentatively leaned forward, my eyes never leaving hers. I half expected her to pull away, but instead she leaned toward me, and our lips met. Lightly at first, almost nervously, we kissed, the sensation sending jolts of electricity through me, and blood rushing into my cock. I placed my hand behind her head feeling her soft hair caress my fingers. I held her gently and parted her lips with my tongue. She sighed softly and caressed my tongue with hers. While soft and tender at first, the kiss became more passionate, and soon we were both panting and moaning with desire.

Time lost all meaning, and the seconds soon turned into minutes, neither of us wanting to be the one to break the embrace. Too soon though, we were brought back to earth by the sound of her washer shutting off. There was only silence now outside of the sound of our heavy breathing. Reluctantly our lips parted and we looked into each other's eyes. She was the first to speak. "We should ummm..." she said, pointing to the washers.

"Yeah, we should," I agreed breathlessly, pulling her to me once again.

At some point, though I barely remember how, we managed to regain our composure long enough to put our clothes in the dryer. I do remember pinning her against the stack of dryers, my arm around her waist, hers around my shoulders, our bodies pressed tightly together, our tongues dancing seductively with one another. I remember brushing my free hand up over her hip, across the soft curve of her slender waist, and coming to rest cupped around her soft breast. A stifled moan escaped her lips as I brushed my thumb lightly across her large, firm nipple as it pressed defiantly against the fabric covering it. Incredibly, it seemed to swell even more under my touch until it was nearly as long as my thumb was wide. She responded by rubbing her thigh against the large bulge in my jeans. It was my turn to moan.

Once again it took the sound of our machines shutting down to break our passionate embrace. We looked deep into each other's eyes, Karen biting her lower lip and looking so innocent that my heart just melted. Without speaking we each began emptying our dryers and folding our clothes, still shaking from desire and nervous energy.

When I came to her satin g-string, I gave it back to her, hoping to be offered another pair in return, but she merely took them and continued what she was doing. I puzzled over her lack of a response for a couple minutes, wondering if she was regretting what had transpired over the past hour or so.

Finally, she broke the uncomfortable silence. "If you want the ones I'm wearing, you'll have to get them yourself," she said quietly.

I stood in stunned silence for several seconds as the reality of what she said sank in. My cock throbbed painfully, desperately wanting to be free of the denim confining it. I placed my hand on her arm and gently spun her around, leaning her back against the table. Looking into her eyes, I slowly began lifting her skirt up to her waist. As I did so she caught her breath and bit her lower lip. I slowly squatted down until my face was only inches from her pussy. My eyes never left hers as I slipped my hands under her hiked up skirt, inside the waistband of her thong, and down over her round bottom. Her eyes grew wide and she inhaled sharply as my hot hands caressed and squeezed her firm, taut butt. With my finger I gently eased the soft fabric of her thong out of it's warm home nestled deep between her round cheeks.

I traced my hands along the inside of the waistband, around her soft thighs until they came together above her pussy. Her skirt had fallen down around my arms so I couldn't have seen her sexy thighs or panties even if I were able to pry my eyes away from hers. I could feel the soft curls of an apparent landing strip on the backside of my index fingers. Her beautiful eyes had become glassy with desire from having my hands less than a heartbeat away from her most sensitive of spots. She placed her hands on the edge of the table to steady herself. I could feel her legs begin to tremble slightly, and the gentle rise and fall of her small breasts told me her breathing was becoming more rapid and shallow.

She sucked in her breath as I gently pushed down and felt the waist of her thong slide off her hips and down onto her thighs. I allowed her thong to slip from my grasp and caressed the outside of her soft thighs. Her expression was one of desperation, begging me with her eyes to touch her where she most needed it. I reached around with my left hand a carefully massaged her ass. I reached my right hand between her legs and gently rubbed her pussy through the damp crotch of her thong while she closed her eyes and allowed a brief shiver to course through her body.

Her pussy felt like a moist furnace as I rubbed it tenderly. I could feel the soft bulge of her swollen labia and my cock twitched, smearing a large drop of pre-cum on my thigh. I wondered if there was anything about this woman that wasn't perfect. I slid her panties down to her knees and cupped her pussy in my hand, my palm instantly slick with her juices. "Oh my God," she murmured, her eyes clenched shut. I slid my hand back, letting her large lips hang between my fingers. I squeezed them together slightly, trapping her velvety soft petals between them, and rubbed her in small circular motions. I let her enjoy the sensations for a minute or so, before turning my attention back to removing her panties.

Her eyes opened and she watched as I slid them down past her knees. I reached behind one knee and lifted her leg allowing them to slip off her foot. I did the same with the other leg, then, still looking up at her, I rolled them up and pushed them into my pocket. I stood slowly until we were face to face, reached behind her, drawing her to me, and kissed her deeply.

"I want you!" I whispered hoarsely after breaking our embrace.

"You have no idea," she said, sucking my lower lip briefly. "Soon," she promised, "but right now I gotta run."

"Oh no, already?" I pouted in exaggerated disappointment.

"Yeah, I need to pick up some batteries before the stores close," she said as she scooped the rest of her clothes into her laundry basket. She turned to me smiling, and said, "My poor vibrator's gonna be working overtime tonight!"

She leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. "Have fun!" she said cheerfully, patting the pocket that contained her undies. She brushed her hand lightly across the bulge of my swollen cock, picked up her laundry and was gone.

12