Busted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carole's crying slowed and she complained, "but they were rough with me, and it hurt. I only let them because I didn't want you to go to jail and I don't want my daddy to find out".

Deej pulled her over against him, trying to comfort her. "Well, maybe they won't be as rough the next time, baby. They were probably just being rough to teach you a lesson. Didn't you enjoy it any at all?" Deej's obsession with the sexual side of what had happened took over his mind and he began to want the lurid details, getting turned on by what he had witnessed, despite the scare he had received.

Carole hesitated with her answer, not sure how Deej would take anything she said so Deej pressed for an answer while disarming her fears, "it's okay if you enjoyed it, honey. Fact is, I would prefer it if you did enjoy it some, rather than just suffering through it. I know how much you like it when we do it, so it would be okay if you liked it with others".

His words of assurance let Carole feel she could tell him the truth, so she answered, "well, I liked it some. I liked the young policeman best. That sergeant was too rough, but the other one was nice".

Deej pushed for more details, "I could see that the sergeant was being rough with you, squeezing your nipples and all, but did you like his dick in your mouth? How did you like his cum? I know you had to swallow it, but did you like it?"

Carole didn't seem to mind his questions making her relive the sex with the two officers, the remembrance beginning to make her pussy juices flow. "I only like doing that with you, Deej. I only did it so you wouldn't have to go to jail."

Deej was getting a hard on and was wanting to finish what he had Carole doing when the cops showed up. He had been driving towards the beach as they talked, which was only about three miles from the deserted road where they had been parked. Deej turned left on Atlantic when he reached the beach and headed for the deserted part of Ft. Lauderdale's lengthy beach, north of the many hotels and homes located between Sunrise and Las Olas. When he spotted a place where a trail ran between the palmetto bushes and sea oats off of the highway, Deej pulled off the road and carefully wound his way on the trail, hearing the bushes scrape against his car as he made his way to a small clearing hidden from the traffic on the highway. As soon as he had turned off the car, Deej began to remove Carole's clothing, tossing each piece in the back seat as it was removed. When he had stripped her, without a word or permission, Deej grasped her legs and pulled her further down in the seat until her head was resting in about the middle of the seat back. He then straddled her legs and took his dick out of his pants and placed it on her lips. Carole's mouth opened and Deej began to fuck her mouth, his hands grasping the seat back as he forcefully moved his hips back and forth, driving his completely hard dick to it's limit into her mouth with every forward stroke. His mind replayed the scene of Carole being double teamed by the two officers and, to his surprise, Deej lost control and within a couple of minutes emptied his load in her mouth. He had always prided himself on being able to last a long but the image of his girlfriend being used like she had been was too much for him.

Without any ceremony, Deej withdrew his rapidly-softening cock from Carole's pursed lips and plopped down beside her exhausted. He put an arm around her shoulders and asked with some concern, "Are you okay, now, honey? I mean...are you upset over what happened and having them do it to you again?"

Carole nodded affirmatively, "I feel better about it now. I'm still a little nervous about it, but like you said, we really don't have any choice. How do you feel, about it, Deej? Do you mind me doing it with them again?" Carole looked at him for reassurance, still not sure how Deej felt about her having sex with others.

"I'm okay with it, babe. I love you even more for being willing to do it to keep me from going to jail. It doesn't mean anything to me that they have sex with you, because I have your love, and all they'll get is your body."

That was what Carole needed to hear and she put her arms around him, squeezing him tightly to her as she put her head on his shoulder. "Oh, Deej, I love you so-o-o much. I don't know what I would do without you. I'm so happy to be your girl."

*************

The week passed quickly for Carole and Deej. It had only been two weeks since school let out for the summer, so there were still after-school activities going on, meetings with friends, and the usual plan-making for things to do during the three months off from the drudgeries of school. Deej was able to see Carole just about every day and they were usually together until eleven or twelve at night, either watching television at his house or her's, or out to a movie, or just driving around, gathering at the local teenage hangout, the A&W drive in restaurant near the high school. During the week they both talked about what was coming on Saturday and, although Carole still showed some apprehension about it, she was no longer fearful.

That Saturday evening Deej picked Carole up and told her mother that they were going out to eat and then to a movie. As was always the case, her mother told Carole she had to be home by eleven, and Deej assured her they would be home by then, if not sooner. Deej had to give Carole a second look as they went to his car, for she looked more beautiful than ever that night. She was wearing tight, aqua-colored short shorts and a matching top that was no more than a square of cloth with a slit cut in the diagonal fold for the head, tied at the waist with a thick white rope. Her shapely legs were made even more shapely and her ass more prominent because of the wedge shoes she was wearing. Deej didn't normally compliment her clothing, but felt the need to after taking a second look at her walking ahead of him on the narrow walk. "That a new outfit, hon? It really looks good on you."

Carole had reached his car and turned to him, "uh-huh. Mom made it for me. You like it? It's the rage this summer. Mom said the top is called a Jamaica beach top."

Deej looked at the top closer and decided that he liked it even more than his first impression and nodded to Carole while thinking "mmm, that top will be easy to get into. Just undo that rope, and bingo!" He was surprised that nothing was revealed at the sides, but then saw that the cloth folds hid Carole's large breasts from view. You couldn't actually see them, but the bulge her breasts made against the material certainly showed that she had a great pair! Deej teased Carole, "you must have wanted to look real nice for your police buddies tonight". He laughed so she would know he was kidding, but the remark made Carole's face turn red. "Hmm, I wonder if that really is the case", Deej thought when he saw her face turn red. But Deej didn't pursue it any further as he closed the car door. They didn't talk much on their short drive to the center of town where the police station was located, each to their own thoughts about what the evening had in store for them.

Carole finally broke the silence as they pulled into the station parking lot. "Where do you think they'll want to do it, Deej? They can't do it here."

Deej hadn't even given that a thought, but she was right. "Gee, I don't know, baby. I guess they know of some place away from here. The sergeant probably just wanted us to meet him here. Then we'll more than likely go to a house or a motel, I would think."

They entered the police station through the front entrance, which opened into a small lobby, occupied by a couple of chairs and benches, with an enclosed counter against the opposite wall. The place was vacant except for two policemen behind the counter. As the front door slammed behind them, one of the officers looked up and his eyes became transfixed on Carole, not leaving her for a second as they walked up to the counter. Deej could see the officer punch the other man behind the counter in the back as he murmured something. The other officer spun around and his eyes opened wide at the sight of the barely-dressed girl walking up to the counter. He leaned toward the officer at the counter and whispered something, but Deej couldn't make out what he said.

When they reached the counter, the first officer to see them asked "can I help you?", his eyes never leaving the beautiful girl standing before him, focused now on her large breasts.

Deej cleared his throat, "uh, yes, sir. We're here to see sergeant Ryan about my driver's license." When he said that, he got the officer's attention.

"Oh, you're supposed to see Sgt. Ryan?", he repeated. "You two are the ones he's been waiting for?" He turned and grinned at the other officer and Deej saw him wink. Then he turned back to Deej, "okay, just a minute. Let me give sarge a call and let him know you're here." The officer then picked up the phone and dialed, turning to face Carole again, then said into the phone, "they're here, sarge. And, man! You sure were right when you said she was a knock out! Whew! Wait until you see her." After he put the phone down, he turned to the other officer and asked, "are you going to join the party?"

The other officer chuckled, "now you know I wouldn't miss this one. You can go and come back and spell me up here. Then I'll go. Just make sure to tell sarge that I'm wanting in on it, too, and to not keep you in there all night."

"Ha, ha", the first officer laughed, "I may not want to come back." Then, remembering what the sarge had told him, he hurriedly came out from behind the counter and told Deej and Carole, "follow me. The sarge is waiting for you two."

He led them through a door near the counter which led to a flight of stairs and, standing aside for Carole, motioned for her to go ahead of him, blocking Deej as Deej started to step behind Carole. His reason was clear as Carole started up the steep steps, as each step she made pulled the shorts further up the cheeks of her ass, exposing the white flesh and panties of the unaware girl. As they reached the landing at the top of the steps, the officer stepped around Carole and opened the heavy door for her, taking her arm by the elbow and guiding her through the door. The door opened into a narrow corridor with closed doors on each side. The officer guided them to a door on the end with "squad room" painted on it. He opened it and let both of them through, this time letting Deej walk behind Carole.

The squad room was smaller than Deej had thought a squad room would be, probably no larger than a large bedroom. There was a desk at one end of the room with several folding chairs haphazardly arranged in rows in front of it. In the wall opposite the desk was another door, half wood and half clear glass. Deej couldn't see anyone through the glass, but he could discern voices coming from that direction. The officer turned to Deej and looking at him sternly, announced "the sarge said you're to stay in this room. I want you to sit right here until the sarge says otherwise. You better do as the sarge says, too, if you don't want to end up in one of the cells downstairs. Don't go wandering around the building or anything like that. Do you understand?"

Deej nodded and sat down where the officer had pointed as he took Carole's arm and guided her to the other door. Deej could hear laughter and talk as the officer opened the door, then a few seconds silence until someone shouted out "goddamn! What a piece!" Then the door closed and Deej could hear no more. He watched the glass in the door as he saw the officer and Carole disappear from his sight. There were no chairs near that door, so Deej rejected the idea of trying to get closer. He wanted to see what was going on, but was afraid of ending up in a jail cell. The most he could do was strain to hear the voices coming from the other side. He could still hear a lot of laughter and catch an isolated word or two, but nothing that would tell him what was happening. "They must be have been having a lot of fun in there", Deej judged, from the laughter and, a couple of times, even applause. Once, he was sure he even heard Carole's nervous laughter.

About fifteen or twenty minutes after Carole had disappeared behind the door, the officer who had escorted them came out, fastening his belt and grinning. He looked at Deej and bragged, "man, that was some piece of ass! You're some lucky kid to have something like that." He turned sadistic by adding, "but you may not care for it by the time everyone finishes stretching that pussy. You'll need to strap a board to your ass to keep from falling in". He laughed at his joke, rubbed his crotch and left the room. While the door was open Deej did get a glimpse of Carole, however brief. All he could see was that she was on her hands and knees and was naked before the door slammed shut.

A couple of minutes after the first officer left, the one who had been on the desk with him came in the room with two other officers. They ignored him as they went to the other door and opened it. Deej couldn't see anything that time, but one of the new officers shouted into the room "this where the party is?", then pulled the door shut behind him. After another wait of at least a half-hour, two more officers Deej had never seen before came out of the room, fixing their clothing as they talked about their experience, not even noticing Deej. "Man, did you have her suck your dick? If you didn't, you missed the best damn blow job ever! That little cunt can really suck a dick! Wonder how she learned to do it so good so young?"

The other officer was shaking his head in disappointment, "no, I didn't try her mouth. I figured a eighteen year old wouldn't know how to do it, so I rammed it in her pussy. Have to say, though, that was some tight pussy. I couldn't hold my wad, she was so tight and hot."

The first one stopped at the door leaving the squad room and asked, "did you see Roy and Chuck. They had the right idea. old Chuck got her on top of him and screwed her while Roy got her in the ass. Boy, they had that whore rocking. She must have had a virgin asshole the way she gave that little yelp when Roy stuck it in her ass."

The other officer wasn't going to be bested in recalling what they had both seen. "Yeh, she probably did have a virgin ass, so it was a good thing that old pencil-dick Roy was the first one to stick it in her shit-shoot."

With that exchange they left the room, still talking about their fun as they left. Deej was getting pissed. He had planned to be the one to get Carole's virgin asshole, but here some dumb ass cop had got her other cherry. He didn't have much time to think about it, however, as another officer came into the room and two more came out of where they had Carole. Deej was trying to keep count of how many men were getting some of Carole. He remembered that five had left and four more had come in. That made nine and he was sure the sergeant was in the room. "Damn", he thought, "that would make ten guys screwing her!"

Deej's thinking was interrupted by one of the two men who had just come out of the room. "Say, Roy, how was her ass?" Deej turned to see who it was that had got that virgin ass and spotted a tall, lanky redhead, not in uniform, but with a gun belt in his hands.

The man called Roy guffawed, "that was the tightest damn ass! Couldn't hardly get it in. And the little bitch left some shit on my dick, too. I should have made her lick it off, but I don't think sarge would have appreciated that."

About five minutes later, Deej heard a squeaking noise, and the door to the squad room opened and a bucket with a wringer first appeared, followed by a black man pushing the bucket with a mop stuck in the water. Deej wasn't sure what he was going to do, but when he saw him heading for the other door, he half-rose from his seat, thinking he should warn the janitor, but quickly sat back down, mindful of what he had been told. He figured it was better to keep his mouth shut, although he knew what Carole's reaction would be when she saw him. Carole had an ingrained fear of blacks due to stories she had been told by her parents about the way things had been in Pittsburgh. That's all she would need...is for a black man to see her naked! Deej knew that Carole would come unglued! Seconds after the door closed, Deej could hear Carole's scream, and then some men laughing and the sound of some chairs or something being dragged across the floor. Then everything got quiet, and after a couple of minutes the last two men that Deej had seen go in the room came out, one carrying his shoes, the other working to fix his pants.

One was complaining, "that Clyde sure busted up a good party". The other good-naturedly shot back, "what are you complaining about? You got a blow job from her. Besides, it was kinda funny, the way she acted when she saw old Clyde, jumping behind the desk and hiding. It was like she had seen the boogey-man", he laughed.

The other man had to laugh about that, too. "Yeh, it sure did upset her. But the sarge wasn't going for any of her shit, the way he pulled her out from behind that desk and held her up in front of that nigger." The first man added his observation, "well, she still tried to cover herself, until sarge turned her around and bent her over between his legs. He had her pinned with that ass pointed up at Clyde where he could see everything she had". The remark made him laugh again, as he bent over to tie his shoes.

The other officer was tucking his shirt in when he asked, "do you think sarge meant it when he asked the nigger if he wanted some of that ass?"

"Don't let sarge hear you call Clyde that. Clyde is his man' and sarge won't stand for anyone putting him down. That's why he treated that girl the way he did". Then he answered the other's question, "and, yes, I'm sure that sarge meant it. She wouldn't be the first one he gave to old Clyde." He chuckled at something he remembered. "That Clyde sure answered sarge's question the right way, saying "sure, he wanted some of that ass, but he wanted her pussy more". Clyde wants it all, and sarge will probably let him have it, too. Lucky bastard." With that final remark, they both left the room.

The door had barely closed behind them when the other door opened and the bucket came into view again, with the black man the other men had called Clyde coming behind it. Just as he was ready to close the door, Deej heard a familiar voice, "hey, just a minute, Clyde". Deej knew it was the sergeant's voice the minute he heard it. Then the sergeant appeared in the doorway with the squirming Carole beside him, one arm over her shoulder with the hand holding one tit in a vise grip, squeezing the nipple between his thumb and index finger, causing the helpless girl to squirm with the obvious pain.

The sergeant spoke to the janitor, but Deej knew the words were really intended for him and Carole. "I just think that this little whore owes you an apology for the way she acted when you came in the room. Don't you?"

Clyde grinned, exposing a gold front tooth, "yas, suh, sarge, yas, suh, I think she does."

Before the janitor had even finished his reply the sergeant had placed one massive hand on her shoulder and was pushing her to her knees, still keeping his grip on her nipple. "Now, little girl, you apologize to old Clyde, here. You tell him that you're sorry you hid from him, you hear?"

The tears and embarrassment were noticeable on Carole's face as she nodded, then imperceptibly mumbled "I'm sorry".

That wasn't enough for sarge, so he squeezed the nipple harder, "what? What did you say? I don't think Clyde could hear you."

Carole winced with the pain in her nipple and spoke much louder, "I said I'm sorry." Sarge squeezed harder and Carole repeated "I'm sorry, I'm sorry", the tears welling in her eyes.