Busted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sergeant lifted Carole by her breasts and, with a smirk toward Deej, guided her back into the other room, closing the door behind them. "Man, he's a rotten bastard," Deej thought. His thoughts were interrupted by the other door opening and then closing. A swarthy looking man in plain clothes with a badge fastened to his belt crossed the room, studying Deej as he made his way to the half-glass door. Deej was careful not to return the man's gaze, not wanting to antagonize anyone at the police station. The man disappeared behind the door and Deej returned to the waiting and his thoughts. He sure hadn't planned on all that was happening to Carole this night, but he justified it in his mind that everything was fitting into his plans for her.

Ever since Carole had told him how she got the name "Two Bits", Deej had repeating fantasies of ways he wanted to use her. He didn't want her to be hurt, but he did like the idea that she was being introduced to gang sex. And her spirit was gradually being broken, which even with Deej's immature years he knew would be necessary to use Carole in all the ways he wanted for a few years to come. Even the idea of a black screwing her didn't bother Deej. Fact was, he felt that would be his strongest hold on his pretty girlfriend, knowing how she felt about blacks as a result of when she lived in Pittsburg.

Once again, Deej's thoughts were interrupted, as he heard what he recognized as one of Carole's playful screams. Deej snuck out of his seat and edged toward the door, anxious to see what was going on, but not wanting to be seen by the others. Just then he saw Carole run past the door, still playfully screaming, her tits bouncing as she ran. Then Deej saw why she was running. The swarthy man was running behind her, his upraised hand holding a large black belt, as if to strike the running girl. They passed the door a couple of times before Deej got back in his seat. Carole seemed to be enjoying what was going on right then, but it surprised Deej. He knew her playful scream-half laugh, half scream, but he also knew that she had never been struck with a belt, or even physically punished in any way. "Something must have sure tickled her", Deej thought.

It was a good half-hour before the door opened again. Sergeant Ryan came through the door with a fat cigar stuffed in his mouth while he was nonchalantly buckling his belt. He came over to where Deej was sitting, took a couple of deep puffs from his cigar and blew a cloud of smoke down at Deej. With a sneer, Ryan reached in his back pocket and pulled Deej's drivers license out, tossing it in Deej's lap. "Here's yer license, kid. Consider yourself lucky, 'cause I coulda locked you up. If It wasn't for that whore girlfriend of your's, I would have." The sergeant blew another cloud of smoke and then chuckled, "and she sure was fun. We broke her in real good. I think the little bitch liked it, too."

Deej remained quiet as he suffered through the sergeant's belittling chatter, purposely avoiding looking at the man or even recognizing that he was talking to him. He picked up his license from his lap and fished his wallet out of his pants, where he carefully inserted the license back in it's place.

Ryan finally saw that he wasn't going to get a rise out of the kid before him so he turned on his foot to walk away, then suddenly changed his mind, his voice once again taking on an authoritative air. "Just because you got your license back, kid, don't mean nothing. Me and the boys are going to want more of that girl's ass and any time we give the word, you better make sure she's here." With that announcement, Ryan spun on his foot and made his way down the corridor, a jaunty stride in his step.

The sergeant's words really impacted on Deej, making him realize that he and Carole were going to remain in the sadistic man's grip for God knows how long. The sergeant no longer had a hold on him personally, but he could still use Carole's dad as a threat and Deej knew that he would still have to obey the man's demands. Those thoughts were interrupted when once again the door open and Carole appeared fully dressed for the first time in at least three hours. Deej stood as Carole walked toward him, her usual youthful gait somewhat stilted, making her appear almost bow-legged. Her face revealed her hours-long ordeal, her mouth drawn and her eyes squinted.

Deej took Carole in his arms and hugged her. "You alright, honey? You okay?"

"I-I'm okay," Carole murmured against Deej's chest. "Just tired. And I hurt a little. Th-they did...things. Things that, that hurt."

Deej patted her back, unsurprised by Carole's veiled disclosure as he thought of some of the things some of the officers had joked about. "I know, baby, I know. And I'm sorry. It's my fault. I got you into this."

Carole shook her head, "no, no. It's not your fault. It was both of us. I just never thought that...that police officers could be that, that mean, that cruel." She looked up at Deej and smiled weakly, "but I'll be okay. I'll get over it. Can we leave now?"

"Sure, sure," Deej answered as he took Carole's hand and guided her down the corridor and through the door that led to the lobby. Both of them avoided looking at the officers behind the desk but couldn't ignore the laughter and veiled comments as they make their way to the front doors, Carole's previously ashen face reddening at the memory of what the two men had done to her, that they had seen her naked, made her do things that she only wanted to do with her boyfriend.

It was relatively early when they left the police station, so Deej drove out to the beach, Carole snuggled up against him, quietly enjoying being with Deej, her eternal innocence letting her purge her mind of the events of the evening, unaware of the changes created in her attitudes towards sex as well as Deej's new-founded prurient interest in ways he would use her in the future.

Once Deej had found a relatively deserted spot of the beach where he could park, he proceeded to undress Carole without comment and then pulled her face down to his crotch with one simple command, "suck me." Carole dutifully complied, showering Deej's cock with attention, attention born out of love rather than commandment. While she sucked his cock, Deej fondled her breasts, enjoying her obvious sensitivity caused by the numerous hands and fingers which had abused her now-sore nipples.

Carole's sucking expertise soon brought Deej to climax and he flooded Carole's mouth with his pent-up cum which she swallowed without complaint, adding his load to the several ounces of semen which had been deposited down her throat. As Deej's cock softened, Carole lovingly cleaned his cock, ending with a kiss to the wrinkling head and then tucking it back in his trousers before she turned to re-dressing herself, content with the silence between them, knowing she had pleased 'her man'.

EPILOG

For a chronological sequence of Carole's gradual sexual degradation through her twenties, I recommend the reader next read "Friends". "The Lesson" takes place shortly before Carole is married and was her first experience in interracial sex. "The Creation" and "The Pickup" chronicle portions of Carole's life after she was married. The names in these two stories were changed purely for variety, but the characters were as presented in this account of Carole's earliest years. "Anchors Aweigh" is an account of one of Carole's first sexcapades while she was married.