Busted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John then said to me, "Suck on it man suck on it harder. Make him come, make him come in your mouth. You know you want it, make him come in your mouth." The other guy on the wall started to thrust harder into my mouth then in one final thrust he thrust threw the wall as far as he could. We heard him grunt then his come started to flow in to my mouth. To be honest it's was stronger tasting than John's come and not as pleasant to me but I held it all in my mouth till he finished coming. When his dick went soft John released his grip on the back of my head and I got to my feet. John looked at me and grinned and said, "Well what did you think of it? Now you know what it is like to do a glory hole."

I swallowed the other mans come in a couple of swallows and said to John, "It totally different I guess if it something you like to do who am I to judge?"

John looked at me and he looked like he was about to start laughing then he said, "I suppose we should get back home to the girls and see what they're up to."

We then walked out of the booth and John said, "Wait a minute just for shits and giggles lets see how was in the other booth."

A couple of minutes later the door opened on the other booth and a man and a woman walked out. They had no choice to walk by us because the isle we were in was a dead end. When they walked past us the woman looked at me and a look of shock came across her face. I looked at her and my first thought was to say oh my god and turn around and run. Instead I said, "Hello Kathy how are you today?" I couldn't believe it of all the people to run into it was my wife's older sister Kathy and her husband Steve. Beyond saying hello I really didn't know what to say.

Kathy looked at me like a trapped animal she looked like she was at a total loss for words after a few seconds she said, "Hello Denise how are you?" Then she asked, "What are you doing here?"

Before I could answer my new found dumb ass friend John replied for me and said, "We were just looking for some fun it's Denise's first time here."

Kathy had the look on her face like she had been caught doing something really embarrassing and she was trying to find a way out of being caught when she asked, "What booth were you guys in and did you have any luck in finding something fun to do."

John just pointed his finger at the one that was next to the booth they jut cam out of.

Kathy then smiled and asked, "Who was standing in front of the hole?

John just pointed his finger at me I felt a sudden rush of embarrassment Then Kathy asked, "Who was on his knees?" and again John pointed his finger at me. I felt like I was going to burst in to flames being embarrassed so badly,

I thought the only way I could get out of this with a shred of dignity was to some how to turn the tables on her so I asked, "How long have you and Steve has been doing this?"

Steve looked at John and I said, "I think we should go in a booth and talk where it would be more private."

"Good idea," John said then the four of us went in to the booth we had just vacated. We all sat down on the bench that lined the booth and I asked Kathy again, "How long have you and Steve been doing this?"

Her face turned red again and she looked at Steve and said, "We have been coming here for quite awhile when ever he or I get the itch."

"How did you find out Steve likes to do this with guys?" I asked Kathy.

"Shortly after we started dating we were on a double date with your older brother Jim and his girl friend Sally, Steve and your brother were teasing us girls to give them a blow job. After awhile we got fed up with it and we told them if they wanted a blowjob so bad they should give each other a blowjob. They said ok and they flipped a coin and your brother lost and he sucked Steve off them Steve went down on your brother it really surprised us that they actually did it in front of us. After your bother and his girl friend went home I asked Steve if he liked what he did to Jim. He said yes then I asked him if he would do it again and he said yes. I guess we have been doing it ever since." Kathy said.

"You two ever meet any one on a regular basis?" John asked.

"Not for a long time," Steve said, "It gets harder to meet people the older you get I guess that is the reason we come here so often."

I looked at my watch and said, "It's getting late and we both have to be up early. We can talk about this some more another time."

The four of us left the adult bookstore and John and I went strait home when we entered my house it was quiet in that there was no radio or television on. We walked in to my living room and saw Diane sitting naked on the couch with my wife Sue who was also naked on her knees with her head between Diane's legs. Diane's head was leaned back and she had her eyes closed while my wife licked and sucked on her pussy. Sue would reach up with her hands and massage Diane's breast then she would reach down and rub her thighs and hips. Diane began to move her head from side to side and started to softly moan.

John said in a soft voice, "Watch this she is about to come."

Diane reached down and grabbed Sue's head and pulled it into her and she began to gyrate her hips on the couch saying as her voice began to rise, "Oh god, oh god, oh god your going to make me come. Oh god you're going to make me come. She then reached down and held Sue's head pushing it deeper into her crouch. Sue reached and pulled Diane by her hips into her face and Diane let out first one scream followed by another then another as she convulsed into orgasm. She then went limp on the couch and Sue pulled away from Diane's pussy looking up at her and smiling. She then got up and kissed Diane on the lips holding her head in her hand's softly saying, "Thank you that was great I would love to do it again."

Sue then turned and was startled to see John and I in the same room with her and Diane she immediately turned red and said, "I guess there is no way to deny what just happened here. I just hope you have not changed your mind."

I replied, "No I'm not going to change my mind. I do however think we should talk about it after Diane and John leave though." I then walked over to Sue and embraced her naked body. Pulling it to me in a hug then I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth tasting Diane's come on her lips. I pulled her firmly against my body as I broke the kiss and looked down at her and said, "God I love you, my love for you has never stopped growing." I then straitened up and noticed the time on the clock on the wall and I said, "It's really late I have to get to bed we can talk about this tomorrow after work."

Sue then said, " Can I ask a favor first?"

"What is that? I asked.

"I would like to watch you suck off John," she said.

Before I could reply John said, "I think that could be arranged." He then turned towards me and unfastened his pants. Then he motioned for me to come to him.

I looked over at Sue and she nodded her head yes. I then walked over to John and started to get on my knees when Sue said, "I would like to see you naked when you do it."

I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head then I unfastened my pants and let them full to the floor and I stepped out of them then I took my boxers off and stood before my wife, Diane, and John. Then Sue said, "Now your ready to do what you really like,"

I turned towards John and got on my knees, his hard prick was sticking strait out just a couple of inches from my lips. I looked up at him and he started to raise his dick up and down with out touching with his hands. He looked at me and nodded giving me the signal he was ready to begin. I took hold of his cock at the base and opened my mouth and went down on him in one motion. He then reached down with both hands and placed them on the back of my head holding it still with his hard cock deep in my mouth. He then started to thrust his hips forward and backward working his cock in and out of my mouth. I was working my mouth and tongue on his cock and he started to pick up the pace moving is cock faster in my mouth. In a couple of minutes his back arched and his legs went stiff then the seemed to lose all of their strength. His cock suddenly grew in size in my mouth and I knew he was about to come then it started to shoot spurt after spurt filling my mouth with his come. When he was done his cock went soft and he released his grasp on the back of my head. I then looked up at him and smiled then I wiped the corners of my mouth with the back of my hand then I got up to my feet and grabbed Sue and kissed her sharing some of John's come with her and then we kissed again. I then looked at Diane and John and said, "It really is late and we should get to bed I hope we can talk about this tomorrow."

Diane started getting dressed and replied, "Sue and I will speak over lunch maybe you two could come over tonight for supper and we could talk then."

Sue said, "That sounds like a good idea we will see you tomorrow then."

Diane finished getting dressed then her and John walked towards the front door Sue and I hugged them both and gave them our good-byes then we walked to our bedroom. We both got on the bed and pulled the blankets over us. Sue got on top of me and asked, "What did you and John do when you went out to night I don't think you went out for a couple of beers."

I thought for a couple of seconds and decided now would be as good a time as any to come clean and told her about our conversation while they were in the kitchen.

"I didn't think you were going out for a beer," Sue replied, "So did you two really go to a book store?"

"What was it like when you got there?" Sue asked.

"To be honest I was surprised in that it was a clean well organized place. The people behind the counter were fairly cleaned cut and polite. It didn't fit the sleazy sterol type you see in the movies." I replied

Sue then asked, "What did you do when you got there?"

We bought our tokens and went in to the arcade. It was dark back there you could barely see where you were going. There were a few men milling about, the one thing that did strike me was no one was talking to any one at all. To me it looked like a bunch of lost souls wandering around looking for something or some one. John picked out a booth in the back and we went in then he deposited the tokens and picked out a movie at random. Then we waited for a couple of minutes."

"What happened then?" Sue asked.

"I was beginning to have second thoughts as to what we were doing there and that this was going to be a bust so to speak. Then the door to the booth next to us opened and some one entered it. From the voices we could tell it was a couple. We could hear them talking when a woman's finger appeared through the hole beckoning one of us to come closer. John then said, "Now's your chance to see what it is like," he then pulled my pants down to my knees and shoved me to the glory hole. When I put my dick through the hole I felt a pair of woman's hands grab hold of my cock then she started to stroke it a few time. She then started sucking me; just as I was starting to get into it she with drew and started talking to the person in the booth with her. The other person then grabbed my cock, I could tell it was a man his hand was bigger stronger and rougher feeling than hers. She then started talking to him and I felt his mouth envelope my cock. She continued talking to him while he was sucking increasing on the tempo and the effort of his sucking. In a short time I felt the sensation that I was going to come and started to squirt a mouthful of come in his mouth. I was totally spent almost physically exhausted from his work. I backed away from the glory hole and pulled up and fastened my pants. Then John and I left the booth. When we got out in the hall John said, "hey for shits and giggles lets see who they were." We waited in the hall a couple of minutes when the door to their booth opened up. I couldn't tell if there was any one I knew until they walked by us and she looked up. Oh my god was my first thought it was your sister Kathy and her husband Steve. From the look on Kathy's face I could tell she recognized me. So I decided to speak first and say, "Hello Kathy how are you today?" The look on her face was priceless she looked like a deer staring into the headlights of a Peterbuilt."

"Your kidding, my sister was there with her husband? They were doing a glory hole?" Sue asked.

"No, I'm not kidding. Did you have any idea they would be into such a thing?" I asked Sue.

"I knew she was kind of wild as a kid but I always had the impression that they were kind of conservative after they got married and had kids." Sue said.

"Well, we had a chance to sit down and talk for a little bit. Kathy sat asked how long I had been doing this and John said it was my first time in a place like that. Then I asked her how long she and Steve have been doing it and the impression I got they have been doing this kind of stuff for a very long time. Maybe you should ask your sister about this and see what she says to you." I replied.

"I'll do that the next chance I get," Sue replied.

Sue and I then fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...

12