Busted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He uh...he used a rubber the first time, but that was the only one he had, so we did it without one the next two times."

"Yeah, like I'm gonna stick my dick in that nasty assed pussy after that dumbshit dumped a couple nice juicy creampies in it. I think I'll pass." He laughed. "You better rinse that fucker out before you go to bed, and flush it out a couple times tomorrow. I want to give your other two holes a test drive to see what I've gotten myself into."

"My other two...uh...Master, do you mean you're going to..."

"Hit your backdoor, pop yer poop chute...fuck you in the ass?" Steve laughed, picking up the tub beside the couch. It was now mostly filled with water and empty beer cans. "Yeah, you may not like it, but you're going to get used to it. You're gonna be a real three hole baller when I get done training you."

He turned and walked into the kitchen and sat the tub on the counter, then came back and stood in the doorway.

"Hey cunt." He said." Lift that top and show me them floppy assed titties of yours."

Chrissie untucked the tanktop from her skirt and lifted it up so it was under her arms. She raised up slightly, arching her back, making her tits stand up higher on her chest.

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna have some fun with those fuckers." He laughed. "Get a bottle of astroglide on your way home tomorrow if you don't already have one. I'm gonna titty fuck them puppies early and often from now on."

"Yes Master." Chrissie giggled, squeezing her tits between her arms as she rocked from side to side happily, making her tits sway back and forth.

"Now get your ass upstairs and get cleaned up and get in bed. You've got school tomorrow."

(-)

Okay, that's all for now. This looks like it's going to be a multi parter, parts 2 & 3 are in different stages of progress. An idea for a new character popped in my head as I was rereading this, and part 3 was sketched out, then mostly written. I'm back on part 2 to define the relationship between the 2 lead characters.

There are other stories in progress, so these may be posted before the next part on this one.

12