Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,362 Followers

I fell back against Jessica and let my head fall back against her shoulder as I felt her breasts press against my back. Jessica reached around to my front and placed a hand over each of my nipples and began to knead my breasts through the silk slip. I began to moan in ecstasy, like a woman.

I could feel Jessica's hot breath in my ear, "That's it Jamie let it go baby. This is what you wanted all along isn't it? You want to be sexually attractive? Well I think you are the hottest thing I have ever seen."

I could feel Jessica's hard nipples pressing into my back. She was just as excited as I was. My knees began to shake as my orgasm built. Jessica grabbed my ear lobe with her mouth and I felt her hot tongue caress it. At the same time she grabbed both my nipples and lightly pinched and pulled on them through the silky material. My body went weak as I felt my cum shoot into my panties. "AAAGGGHHHH!!!" I screamed out with pure lust and guilt.

"Shhhhhh!!! It's ok Jamie. Enjoy the feeling." I felt Jessica's hand move down to my cum filled panties and push her hand past the waist line and grab my cum drenched cock. Jessica pulled out her hand and brought her cum covered hand to my mouth. "Lick it up baby. Taste your pleasure."

I was starving for this attention as I greedily licked my thick sperm off her hand. Jessica reached her hand into my panties again but this time she brought it up to her mouth and licked it, "MMMMM, yes that is nice."

Jessica then pushed me lightly away and patted me on the ass, "Now go get cleaned up before mom gets home. You can bring me your outfit when you change. I will wash it and put it away in my closet. When mom is out of the house you can come and dress in your little outfit."

This wasn't the special bond I was expecting between us. I hurried into the shower again and rinsed the cum off my cock and balls. I rinsed the panties off and put on a pair of sweats and t-shirt. I brought Jessica my clothes and as I knocked on her bedroom door I became guilt ridden.

Jessica noticed the change in my attitude as I could not look her in the eye. She stood up and took my clothes and placed them on her bed then gave me a hug. "Oh James don't worry we will work through this. It's just sexual release, that's all. Better that you release your sexual tension here at home than let it build up between you and mom, that will cause fights or you will go out and get it somewhere else. Nobody is hurt here and you look so damn sexy in your outfit. I love seeing you dressed up and you enjoy dressing up so who cares?"

We held each other for what seemed like an hour but really was only about a minute. I pulled away and Jessica gave me a friendly peck on the cheek. She did not make me feel like we were going to become an item or that she wanted any more than to be friends. I turned and went to bed.

I traveled for work for the next three days and kept myself busy. When I arrived back home on Friday night the house was empty. I dropped my luggage off at the front door and headed for the kitchen. As I flipped the light on I noticed the note on the kitchen counter, it was from Emily.

"Dearest James, I am so sorry I wasn't home to give you that well deserved welcome home evening but mother took a fall and I had to drive to Los Angeles for the weekend. I so wish we were together tonight I REALLY need you. This all happened when you were in the air so I couldn't contact you. Call me when you get the note. Love you M."

I grabbed my cell phone and called Emily. I thanked her for the note and getting me all horny sitting here by myself. We laughed and she assured me that she would make it up to me. I told her that I would take her up on that offer and we said goodnight.

I was dog ass tired so I grabbed a beer and headed for my room to shower the trip off. I was standing in the shower when my cock reminded me I needed to pay him some attention. I thought I better shave myself all over first. It felt so exhilarating to run the shaver up and down my legs, over my balls, and finish with my pits.

I got out of the shower and dried off. I was about to slip on my shorts when I remembered by outfit in Jessica's room. I went down the hall, still naked, and entered Jessica's room. We had an agreement that she would hide my clothes for me so I didn't think twice about going in her room. What I did find surprising was a magazine on Jessica's bed that had a picture on the front of a woman with a strap-on dildo fucking a man dressed in women's clothes.

I scooped up the magazine and plopped my naked ass down on her bed. I started to flip through the pages. Pictures and stories of women fucking guys dressed up as women. Is this what Jessica is into? I thought to myself. Does she expect this of me? Is this something I want? I had never thought that way. But I looked down and my cock was dripping and hard. I got up and went back to my room without getting my clothes. I went to bed and fell asleep. I dreamed of Jessica fucking me with a strapon and I was so turned on that I woke myself up covered in cum.

Saturday morning I woke up, stripped the bed, put on my bathrobe, and took the linens to the laundry room. I put the sheets in the washer and turned it on. I went to the kitchen to put on some coffee to start my day. As I rounded the corner I could smell coffee already brewing. Jessica was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee waiting for me. "Good morning James. I poured you a cup of coffee. Did mom get a hold of you?"

"Good morning. Thanks for the coffee I could really use it this morning. Ya, your mom and I talked last night." I sipped my coffee and grabbed a section of the newspaper.

Jessica put her cup down, "Chris and I are going to the beach today he should be here anytime to pick me up. What do you have on your agenda?"

"I'm wiped from my trip thought I would take it easy today. I'm going to mow the lawns and then sit out by the pool and veg." I told her. I was really enjoying this new relationship with Jessica. "Can I just say that this is the nicest feeling having such a casual conversation with you? Thank you"

"I know James I am sorry I was such a bitch it was very immature of me. Well I told you I was going to be gone all day in case you wanted to dress up. I laid some things out on my bed in case you get the urge. Chris and I will be home around 4 or 5 so we don't have an embarrassing moment. I don't think Chris would understand, unfortunately." Jessica sounded disappointed.

"Thanks but I'm not sure I am in the mood. What do you mean 'unfortunately'?" I asked.

"Chris isn't as open minded as I would like. I wish he would be comfortable wearing sexy clothes like you. Sometimes I think he is too macho for my taste."

"Thanks a lot." I retorted, kind of pissed that she doesn't look at me as being manly.

"No, no James you got me wrong. I believe you can be both. Look at you, all manly now but when you want to be relaxed you can put on a nice slip and panties and are just as comfortable showing your feminine side. I admire that in you. I also think that you are sexy in your clothes. I would love to see Chris dressed up in nylons, slip, and panties." Jessica looked at me and patted the back of my hand, which was resting on the top of the table.

"Nice back pedaling Jessica." I said sarcastically and gave her a wink at the same time.

"You know James it's no different than when you see us women dressed up for a night on the town. We see the glint in a man's eyes as we make our grand entrance. It's just outerwear that makes us look and feel sexy and desirable. Isn't that how you feel when you get dressed up? When you go that extra mile don't you want someone to seduce you with hot passion?" Jessica had that glazed look again.

"I would love Chris to be dressed up so I can seduce him. Make love to him the way I want to be made love to. He is always in charge in the bedroom and sometimes I want to be the aggressor, the one calling the shots. Men can be such controlling assholes when it comes to sex." Jessica sat back in her chair and grabbed her coffee.

"Well speaking as one of the assholes, we do that because we are focusing on bringing you to an orgasm which for us is the ultimate goal to stroke our ego. We need to hear you scream out so that we know we are good lovers. It's just too bad that we usually get caught up in the act and we cum first." We both broke out into laughter.

"Aint that the truth!" Jessica held up her hand for a high five. I quickly responded as our hands slapped in mid-air.

There was a horn honking from outside and Jessica got up from the table, "Speaking of assholes, mine is honking." Jessica gave me a peck on the cheek, "Have a good day James. I really do enjoy our talks."

Jessica grabbed a beach bag, which was on the counter, and headed out the door. I finished the paper and another cup of coffee. I cleaned the kitchen and went to my room to put some clothes on. I passed Jessica's room and noticed several things on her bed. I walked in the room and looked at the outfits displayed for me. There was a white string bikini, a light blue baby doll, a black corset with matching leather panties and black fishnet stockings. An envelope with "Jamie" written across it was propped up against her pillows.

I opened the envelope and read the note;

'Dear Jamie, I am glad you chose to come in my room and check out your new outfits. I hope you enjoy wearing them as much as I enjoyed buying them for you. It was such a nice day I thought you might like to lay by the pool in a bikini. Chris should be dropping me off round 5 tonight and I will get rid of him so maybe you can model your other outfits for me? I hope you say yes. Hugs Jess'

My robe just dropped to the floor and I was standing naked in front of these outfits. I grabbed the bikini and slipped on the bottoms, or more like the small triangle with dental floss. My balls hung out on either side and my cockhead was poking out the top. The g-string ran up my ass crack. I put the top on and felt the small triangles resting against my hardening nipples. Why are women's clothes so soft against the skin and men's clothes are just there?

I went out of the room and told myself that I had to do all my chores dressed in my bikini. I went to the back and mowed the lawn and trimmed a few bushes. Then I cleaned the pool and straightened out the house. I took the sheets out of the dryer and made the bed. It was noon and I was ready to relax. I grabbed a cold beer from the house and went out to the pool. I set my drink down on the table and dove into the pool. It felt so good and refreshing. I was nearly skinny dipping. The water against my smooth ass was making me hornier, if that was possible.

I went back in the house and headed for Jessica's room. The magazine was no longer sitting on her bed. I didn't want to snoop, but I just had to look at it again. I opened just one drawer by her nightstand and there is was. I pulled it out and threw myself on her bed. I looked at the pictures of dominating women controlling a man in various types of dress. I read a couple of the stories about how the men liked being submissive as a complete opposite of their "normal" lifestyle. Being a boss at work, the man of the house, the breadwinner, the rock that holds the family together, sometimes you just want to let someone make the decisions for you, to make love to YOU. It was like the story was written for me.

I went to put the magazine back the way I found it and I found myself picking up one of the cock shaped vibrators. I held it in my hand and gently stroked it as if I was jacking it off. The outside felt so much like real flesh. It even had veins running along the sides, much like mine does. The cock head flared out away from the shaft and came to a point. It was much longer than my average six inch cock this had at least a couple of inches on me. Only one way to find out, I dropped my bikini bottoms and stood naked again in Jessica's room. I placed the fake cock right next to mine to compare. I rubbed the cock heads together causing my cock to harden. I put the base of the cock against my groin and the fake cock beat me by a head, the cock head. I placed the fake cock under my cock and could see that the fake cock was thicker on either side.

I started to stroke the cocks together until a clear bead of precum seeped out of my cock head. I took the tip of the dildo and scooped up the droplet. I brought the cock to my mouth and licked it off. I felt so naughty and so horny. My mind flashed to Jessica pushing her strapon cock to my lips and making me suck it. My eyes closed and my mouth opened. I pushed a couple of inches of the cock into my mouth. I slowly began to fuck my mouth with the fake cock. My saliva built up and the cock easily slid back and forth until the tip hit the back of my throat.

I lay on the bed pretending to give head to my step daughter's dildo, dreaming it was strapped around her waist as she held my head. I felt a drop of my precum land on my stomach. I looked down at my cock to see it was dripping. I took the dildo from my mouth and used it to scoop up the couple of drops that formed on my stomach. Instead of bringing it back to my mouth I brought the tip of the dildo down between my legs and used it to smear the cum on my hole. My clean shaven ass was really sensitive. I didn't realize that the puckered hole would react as it did or that I would react the way I did.

I began to slowly swirl the cockhead around my tightly puckered hole. The cum made is slide around and made it even more sensitive. Instinctively as the tip of the cockhead centered onto my hole my body lurched forward against the dildo. I held the dildo firmly and let my body rotate against it. I wanted it inside. I continued to rotate my hips against the tip massaging my hole open. I was getting so turned on I pushed harder. The tip spread my hole open just enough to expose some of the inner flesh. The pressure and massage I was getting was pushing me over the edge. Before I could push anymore of the dildo inside my balls tightened up and my cock shot streams of cum across my stomach and chest. I quickly scooped up my cum with the dildo and shoved it in my mouth before I lost my nerve.

I came down from my orgasm and the usual wave of guilt rushed over my body. I crossed the line into an area I never thought to explore before. I wanted to be fucked with a strapon. I needed someone to complete the job that I couldn't. I wanted Jessica to fuck me or possibly Emily. I knew Emily would never be into this. I didn't know I would ever be into this.

I cleaned myself up and straightened out Jessica's room. I left the two outfits on the bed and went back to my room. I slipped on a pair of gym shorts and a tank top and camped out in front of the tv for the next few hours. The phone rang and woke me up. I groggily answered the phone to hear Emily on the other end.

"Hello? James?" Emily sounded concerned.

"Umm, Hi M. Sorry I must have dozed off in front of the tv." I shook the cobwebs out of my head and focused. "How's your mom?"

"I'm sorry I woke you. Mom is doing fine but they are going to have to do surgery on her hip. I am going to stay all week here. I hope you don't mind? I have clothes here and if I need to I can run to the store for a couple of outfits. I'll be home on Saturday. I love you and miss you."

"No, don't feel bad, do what you have to do. I'm sure your mom will feel better knowing that a doctor will be nursing her back to health. Jessica and I will get by."

"I hope she isn't going to be a big pain in your ass, you two don't have the best relationship."

"Actually, we had a nice conversation this morning. I think we broke down a couple of walls. We will be fine. I love and miss you too."

"That makes me so happy that you two are getting along. I can't wait to come home. I'll call tomorrow night after the surgery. Love you."

"Love you too, talk to you tomorrow."

Just my luck, horny as hell and now it will be a whole week with no sex. I have no business trips this week so I am going to go crazy. I heard the front door open and slam shut. Jessica stormed through the house "That little prick, he can be such a prick sometimes."

I felt a smirk cross my face "Trouble in paradise Jess?"

Jessica walked past me, plopped down next to me on the couch, and put her head on my shoulder. "Chris is being such an asshole. We had a great day at the beach so on the way home we pulled off the road and found a nice secluded spot to fool around. We were both horny and needed relief so I started giving him a blow job. He came really fast and when I went up to kiss him he backed away. I looked at him and asked what the problem was, and do you know what he said?"

I was sitting frozen not know what to do. Did I really want to hear this about my step-daughter? What advice was she expecting of me? "I can't imagine," was the only thing I could think to say.

"He said that he didn't want to kiss me with his cum in my mouth. Can you believe that? I told him that I kiss him after he eats my pussy and I don't complain. Actually I like the taste of my pussy on his lips, but that's beside the point. Sex is a two way street. He should at least be willing to do what pleases me as well. I gave him a few things to think about before we continue our relationship." Jessica was cuddled into me now and lightly rubbing my exposed chest at the top of my tank top.

I could feel her light touch drawing imaginary circles on my skin. I just had a pair of gym shorts on so my rising cock was impossible to hide.

Jessica continued on, "I just wish he were more like you, willing to go outside the macho comfort zone and try new things. I'm not saying that he has to like it, just at least be open to try new things. I don't want some guy that lives for the missionary position or just wants to get HIS rocks off. Sex should be fun, new, fresh, exciting, that's what keeps the spark. Who wants to eat the same meal every day?"

It was time for me to interject before my cock pops out of my shorts, "Jess, your psychology classes are getting to your head. Stop analyzing him. If he isn't into it you can't and shouldn't force him, unless he IS into that?" I laughed, but I was really thinking of Jessica's magazine and how she wants to dominate a guy.

"I am still not totally comfortable being outside my comfort zone yet. Slow little steps. Chris needs that too, slow little steps." I sounded so fatherly, I felt my chest puff up a bit.

"I know you're right James. I guess I just wish he was at least as far along as you. Why aren't you wearing one of your outfits, didn't you like them?" Jessica said as she lifted her head to look me in the eye.

"I loved them. I wasn't sure if Chris was coming into the house so I didn't put them on yet. I did wear the bikini today, thank you." I could feel my heart begin to race and my cock automatically flinched.

Jessica pushed herself up, "Please put on the black outfit for me. I really need to see you in it."

How could I refuse her and her pleading eyes? I leaned forward and Jessica placed her hand on my inner thigh to brace herself as she got up. In doing so the back of her hand grazed the side of my hard cock and sent a thrill through my body. She squeezed my thigh as she pushed herself off the couch and held out her hand for me to take. I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up off the couch. No mention was made that my cock was hard as a rock and pointing my shorts straight out. We went to her room like a couple of teenage girls.

Jessica picked up the black corset and held it up to me, "You will look so hot in this, quick, put it on."

I grabbed the garment and turned to leave the room, "Where are you going Jamie?"

"I was going to my room to change." I answered back.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,362 Followers