Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,350 Followers

My vision was completely blocked now. But I could feel both of their tongues dancing on my cockhead. They were fighting for the juices that flowed out of my cock. Jessica's pussy pushed against my face at the same time their tongues touched my cock. It didn't take a genius to figure what she wanted. I began to slowly lick her ass cheeks as they got closer. I ran my tongue up the length of her ass stopping at her puckered hole. I tasted the tang of her ass as my tongue tried to force its way in. Jessica moved her hips up and down forcing me to run my tongue up and down her ass.

I wasn't sure who was sucking my cock, but from what I imagined was that they were taking turns sucking my cock. I felt a warm mouth going up and down on my shaft, a brief moment of air, and then a mouth again on my cock. I think she was teaching him to suck cock.

Jessica lifted her ass up as I tilted my head back she brought her pussy down on my face. Her scent was sweet. Her pussy was very wet. I licked at her swollen lips. My tongue searched around her pussy exploring every inch. I felt the nub at the top of her clit and heard her moan as my tongue circled around and around. I sucked on her lips and gently bit down on them, remembering that she screamed for Chris to bite her pussy when he was eating her. I must have had the same affect since she pushed back against my face and wiggled her hips. I could barely breathe, but I loved every second.

I could tell that Jessica had her head resting on my thigh as my balls were sucked into her mouth and that Chrissy must have been bobbing up and down on my cock. It was too much for me as I lifted my ass and started to fuck Chrissy's mouth. I started to scream out into Jessica's pussy, "MMMMMMMMM!"

The signals I was sending out could not be mistaken, I was going to cum. I felt cold air on my cock again and Jessica's head lifted from my thigh. They must have switched positions. I lifted up again to offer my cock to any open mouth. Jessica was quick to comply. My cock was enveloped inside a warm wet slice of heaven. Then I felt my balls being licked. Then my ball sack was slightly bitten down on and pulled tight, stretching the skin on my cock. I couldn't take anymore, "AAAGGHHHHH!!!" I screamed into Jessica's pussy as the first shot of cum went down her throat.

The second shot didn't even get off before Jessica started her own orgasm. I never had a woman squirt before. Jessica let loose a torrent of cum. I started to drink and swallow the purest nectar I have ever tasted. It wasn't thick like mine or Chris', it was thinner, sweeter, and a mouthful. I managed to finish shooting four or five good shots before my cock started to soften. Jessica let my cock drop from her mouth and I could hear them moaning as Jessica drew Chrissy to her and gave him a big cum kiss.

Chrissy must have tried to back away as Jessica was pulled away from my face. I was able to see them again. Jessica had a strangle hold around Chrissy's neck as she kissed him deeply and shoved my cum into his mouth. She wasn't going to let go until he swallowed. He finally did, then succumbed to her kiss and continued searching for more cum in her mouth.

They broke their kiss and Jessica pushed Chrissy's face back down on my softening cock. I felt his mouth suck in my deflated cock. I was a little sensitive, but I was determined to let him enjoy sucking the few drops I had left oozing out.

Jessica pulled away, "That was so fucking good. Let's go get cleaned up." Chrissy and Jessica went off towards her side of the house and I got up and went to my room. It was still early but I was spent. I passed out on my bed and didn't wake until the next morning.

To be continued.....

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,350 Followers