Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers

Chris turned to come at me again but I raised my hand for him to stop, "We better not continue this or we will be flying with cum dripping from our hard uncomfortable cocks."

Chris gave me a pouty face, "I don't mind. I just wanted to feel my cock buried deep inside your tight little pussy. We may not get a chance like this again."

"I am hoping we will. But I want to save every drop of cum for this week." I shot back at him. "Besides when I fuck you I want to savor that moment when IT comes, and I cum."

Chris splashed water at me, "Fine. But I'm fucking horny. If we get alone on this island I want to at least suck your cock," Chris offered his hand, "Deal?"

I grasped his hand to acknowledge the deal when Chris pulled me to him and kissed me on the lips. His strong arms held me in place as his tongue forced its way into my mouth. I felt my body go slack as my mouth opened and accepted his embrace. We separated and Chris and I got out of the pool and prepared to get picked up.

I wasn't sure what Chris is looking for but I wasn't going to be the reason to ruin his relationship with Jessica or mine with Emily. I made sure the garbage was thrown out and everything was turned off just before the cab arrived. I went to my room and found Emily's nail polish remover. I quickly wiped off the polish. What I didn't know about red polish was that it stains your cuticles. I tried as best as I could to wipe it off. The cab ride was uneventful and we just had a small carryon mostly filled with snacks for the plane since the girls took all of our other things.

We arrived in Miami at 6am and had a three hour layover. We found a little kiosk diner that served breakfast so we camped out there for a while. I had to straighten Chris out so he wouldn't do something stupid in such tight quarters. "Look Chris I know the three of us had an awesome experience but I got caught up in the moment and it was stupid. We are going to be on an island with the women we love so can we call a truce on the oversexed display of affection?"

Chris looked at me and laughed, "Come on James we are just having fun. Jess is cool with it. She loves when we dress in our sexy little outfits and play with each other, it really turns her on. Seeing you in a corset and panties really turns me on. I never sucked a guy's cock before and now I can't get enough of yours. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about climbing under this table and draining your cock."

My head did a quick 360 degree perimeter check of the area to see if anybody is catching onto our conversation. Thank goodness this part of the airport was pretty quiet. "I can't deny how good it feels to wear those outfits and how fucking crazy good it was to play with you two, but Emily will be around and I won't fuck it up. Can we just agree to at least behave during our trip? This will be a great opportunity for all of us to bond as a family."

Chris grabbed my hand, "If you promise to dress in your pretty blue baby doll outfit and feed me your cock when we get back?"

His brazen salesman swagger was coming out and I felt I had no choice but to agree, "Ok fine. You have to dress in that sexy red number too?"

Chris patted the top of my hand, "I knew you would agree. You want me as much as I want you. It feels good and we both know it. It's just sex. Just a couple of good looking guys dressing like girls sucking each other's cocks."

I looked up at Chris as he broke the ice and started to laugh. I felt a weight off my shoulders and started to laugh with him. We walked down to the other end of the airport where we caught the flight to St. Croix. We landed in St. Croix and walked straight out onto the tarmac to a small plane that maybe held eight passengers. The plane had large platoons that we had to step on to get into the plane. I made the sign of the cross as we taxied down the runway. As we approached our little island I grabbed Chris' hand as we watched the water getting closer and closer. A couple of bounces and we settled onto the smooth surface. "That was scarier than any 'E' ride I've ever been on." I said as I looked at Chris' white face as we both started to laugh.

We taxied toward the island and I could see a tall black man standing on the dock holding a rope. As the plane saddled up alongside the wooden pier the man grabbed the plane and tied the rope around one of the struts by the pontoons. The door opened and the man on the dock held out his hand to help us out. The man was dressed in yellow shorts and tropical print shirt which was buttoned half way up exposing a smooth well defined chest. His arm muscles were so large that the sleeves were stretched tight. As I got off the plane he introduced himself, "Welcome to your vacation island sirs. I am Jacob, one of your servants for the week. Anything you need just call me. If you would head up the dock and get in the car I will be with you shortly."

Chris and I walked the length of the pier and got into the car, which was really a very large golf cart that sat six. We turned to watch Jacob untie the plane, jump into the water, which only came up to his waist, and pull the back of the plane into a 180 turn facing away from the island. Jacob climbed back up on the dock and waved to the pilot that all was clear. The pilot started the engine and was soon skidding across the water until it finally lifted smoothly into the air leaving a trail of water dropping from the air.

Jacob got into the car and told us to hang on as we headed down a sandy path, "The Island is one mile wide and one mile long. This car is the only form of transportation other than your feet. This is one of 700 islands in the area. It is privately owned and fell under the British Government until 1973 where now we are self-governed. My wife and I will be here to cook and clean from 7am to 4pm, unless you let us know ahead of time. The house is just up ahead."

I thought to myself that that explained his British accent. We rounded a bend of foliage to pull right in front of a huge set of double doors leading to a single story home. From the brochure I knew the size of the home but until you see it in person you can't appreciate its beauty. Jacob escorted us through the entrance. Once inside the entire home opened up to the pool and the ocean beyond. "Holly crap do you believe this?" I said to no one in particular.

We could see the girls outside by the pool taking in the sun. Jacob had us follow him across a beautifully furnished living room and out towards the pool. There were no windows the house was completely open. Jacob explained that the storm windows roll out to close the house up during a storm, other than that the house is open. We walked out to the girls and Jacob cleared his throat, "Excuse me lady's but your men have arrived."

You could only imagine our shock when we see the girls almost totally nude in their barely there skimpy bathing suits lying out in the sun. They each stood up and ran to our arms. "James darling, you did a better than perfect job finding this place. You've met Jacob already, wait until you meet his lovely little wife Lana. And oh what a cook she is." Emily and Jessica walked up to us and gave us a big nearly naked hug.

Jacob was gone leaving the four of us outside, "Aren't you girls the slightest shy in front of a complete stranger?" I questioned them both.

Jessica always the dominating one, "Oh you boys need to get over it. Jacob and Lana assured us that this was most common here and that they are here to serve us. This one of the reasons they leave by four, so that we have plenty of daylight to enjoy the island and do "whatever" we want. They let us know that they pretty much have seen it all and to treat them as if they were not here."

Jessica leaped into Chris' arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, "Come on I'll show you where our room is and give you the quick tour."

Emily was a little more refined as she looped her arm under my elbow and pulled me along, "Come James let me show you our room."

As we strolled through this beautiful home Emily pointed out things as if she lived her all her life. "This living room is the center of the house. As you can see all hallways feed off of this room, similar to our home. To the right is Jessica and Chris' room. The next hallway leads to the third bedroom. Off to the left here is our room. All the bedrooms are setup like suites with their own bathrooms. Our room looks out towards the pool and ocean with simply spectacular views. As you can see the living room is open to the dining room. Beyond the dining table is the gourmet kitchen that Lana is in."

Emily walked me to the kitchen and introduced me to Lana. Lana was a five foot petite black woman that could not have weighed more than ninety pounds wet. She had on the matching outfit to her husband Jacob, except she was barefooted. Her skin was much lighter than Jacobs, but she had those green sparkling eyes that will make your heart skip a beat. "Lana this is my husband James. James this is Lana the best cook on the Island." We laughed as I took Lana's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lana. I can't wait to sample your food. I'm starving after that flight. As soon as my stomach settles down I'll come visit the kitchen to get it reacquainted with food."

In a light English accent and a slight head bow she responded, "Pleasure is all mine sir. I will put some light food together. No spices for you today, tomorrow I will introduce you to the Island flavors of the Jerk. Please drink as much water as you can each day the sun will seduce you into forgetting your needs."

I turned to Emily, "I hope that's not all that will seduce me?" As I squeezed Emily's exposed ass cheeks.

Emily grabbed my arm and continued our tour, but not before punching me in the arm, "And don't blame jet lag on your rudeness or horny-ness."

Emily brought me down a hallway to a set of double doors. She grabbed both handles and simultaneously pushed them both open to give me the full impact as the view opened up to me. The bedroom was massive. To the left was a four poster bed lined with sheer netting wrapped around it for night sleeping. The bed was facing what should have been a wall but was completely open to the backyard with a view of the pool, the ocean, and soon to be a glorious sunset. The cool tile floors felt good on my bare feet. To the right was the bathroom. Three was a large walk in rock shower with several shower heads above for the rain effect and on the sides for spray washing, two benches and a glass window that looked out to a beautiful rain forest of plants and flowers. There was the normal commode with its own private door and long double sink vanity. Continuing through the bathroom was a large walk-in closet. As we walked into the closet I noticed that none of my clothes were hung.

"I guess you didn't have time to unpack my things? Where's the suitcase?" I expressed to Emily.

"We are on our own private Island Jamie. This week you and Chrissy are going to dress in the fashion that you both love."

Emily grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it, "The only clothes worn this week will be bikinis and lingerie. By the looks of your nails it appears someone already started. I wish you didn't take it off sweety I bet it was lovely on you."

Emily closed the ranks and started to unbutton my shirt and kiss my neck. As my shirt fell open she moved down and started to suck on my nipple. My cock was instantly hard, as were my nipples. "OOHHHH. MMMM! That feels so good."

Emily unbuckled my shorts and let them fall to the floor. She maneuvered me into the shower and turned it on. The cool water felt so good against the 90 degree humid weather. I reached around Emily and untied her top and let it fall to the floor. I then untied the sides of her G-string bottoms and let them fall to the floor next to her top. Emily grabbed the soap and rubbed my body down. As she got to my ass she paid special attention to my hole.

I turned to the wall and let her lightly finger my hole as she pressed the front of her body against my back, repeating the same process that I did to her just two days ago in our shower. Emily breathed in my ear, "This week you will learn to clean yourself out, as I will to. We are going to fuck each other in every possible way and every possible place on this island."

I felt something larger than her finger being inserted into my ass. It wasn't a dildo that I knew. I looked up and there was the enema bag hanging from the shower head. Emily applied pressure to the back of my neck forcing me to bend over. "You will feel pressure like you have to go to the bathroom. I want you to use your muscles to hold it in as long as you can. This will clean your rectum out and allow us to have a much better time playing with each other."

I felt the warm liquid filling my bowels. The pressure was building making it difficult not to press out and get rid of the foreign substance, but I held it in for five minutes. "I can't hold it anymore M."

Emily walked me to the commode where I released the contents. She moved me over to the bidet and had me squat over it. I have never used a bidet before but the water squirted up inside and around my ass was refreshing. Emily grabbed my arms and pulled me off the bidet and back into the shower, "One more time."

We repeated the process and the water flowed clear. We got back into the shower and washed up. Emily then escorted me into the closet where she handed me my blue baby doll outfit. "Put this on Jamie, please."

My head was swimming with excitement as I slipped into my pretty outfit. Emily had me go into our bedroom and lay down. I waited for her to come out of the bathroom, which she did sporting her strapon, "I've been waiting to fuck my baby since we arrived here. I hope your pussy can take the fucking I'm about to give it."

This house is wide open. There is NO privacy what so ever. Anybody can walk up to our bedroom and walk right in, let alone hear every word or scream that comes out of it. Emily didn't care she was going to fuck me. Emily moved on top of me and sat on my chest. This strapon was a little different in that it was shaped just like a real cock, down to the veins along the shaft. I could tell that the cock like device was embedded deep into her pussy as well so when she sat on my chest the device went deeper inside of her.

"Suck my cock slut. Lick my cock baby. You look so slutty in your pretty little girlie outfit Jamie. I bet you can't wait to suck my dick? Tell me you want my cock baby. Tell me you want me to fuck you. This is so fucking hot." Emily braced her hands on my shoulder as I watched her eyes roll back and a slight tremor on my chest as she had a small orgasm.

My cock was pressing tightly inside my panties. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my chest. Her thighs were rubbing my nipples against the sheer silk of my baby doll top. I lifted my head enough to drag my lips across the head of her cock. "MMMMM, oh yes M, I want to suck your big juicy cock. Let me get you ready to fuck my pussy like the slut I am. Fuck me M. I want your cock deep inside me. Make me cum. Fuck me until I cum." I did my best to take in about four or five inches of the eight inch life like cock.

"Yes, that's my little cock sucking slut. Suck that cock baby. You are such a good cock sucker." Emily was rocking on my chest grinding the other end of the cock into her pussy.

Emily pulled her cock out of my mouth and moved between my legs, "Get on all fours I want to take you from behind." With that I flipped over onto my hands and knees.

Emily pulled my panties down to my thighs, exposing my ass. I felt Emily's hot breath just before she pulled my cheeks apart and I felt her tongue trace the entire length of my crack. When the tip of her tongue centered onto my hole my head dropped down to the bed, "AAAAHHHHH!!!" I moaned out loud.

Emily worked her tongue into my pussy. I was nice and clean and she must have really been enjoying this since she held onto my thighs like two vice grips as she pressed her tongue in as deep as her face would allow. "MMMMMM, oh M you're going to make me cum. Fuck me. Please fuck me. I need your cock inside me."

Emily pulled her face from my ass as liquid poured down from the top of my ass and dripped down the crack of my ass. I felt the head of Emily's cock press against my hole, blocking the path of the liquid before it dripped onto the bed, "Is this what my cock hungry slut wants? You want me to fuck you with my cock? Tell me slut. Tell me you want a cock in your pussy."

Emily used her cock head to rub the liquid all over my puckered pussy. She pulled back to allow her cockhead to be coated with the liquid and then pressed forward piercing my pussy. I was amazed at how tight I was again. I pushed back out and relaxed my muscles again, "Yes M put your cock in my pussy. Fuck me with your big cock. I need to be fucked by a nice big cock."

Emily slowly rocked her cock into me, feeding me little by little as she pressed forward into my pussy. "Is this how you like it my little slut? I bet Chris's cock would feel good sliding into your pussy? Or maybe you want me to fuck you while you suck on his nice juicy cock? Suck his cock for me baby. I want to see his cum shooting into your mouth. I want to watch you swallow a nice big mouthful of hot cum served right out of a real cock. OOOHHH! YESSSS! MMMMMM!"

Emily kept grinding her cock into my pussy as she ground her pussy against the cock buried inside of her. Her orgasm took over as her eyes glazed over and her body shook from her orgasm. The vibration of her orgasm traveled through the dildo and swept right into my rectum. "Oh yes baby fuck me, fill me with your juices. I will suck a cock for you baby. Watch a man feed me his cock. I will suck him until he shoots a nice big fresh load into my mouth. NNNNNGGGGG!!" My body froze and went stiff as my cock shot cum all over the fresh linen sheets.

My legs were shaking and I fell forward causing Emily to follow suite. The pressure of her body as it landed on my back forced her cock deeper into my ass. My ass-pussy felt like it was split open. The cock was thicker than the last strapon she used on me. We rolled to our side without losing my grip on Emily's cock. Emily slowly kept rotating her hips and stirring her cock deep inside my pussy. I could feel the tip of her cockhead rubbing and massaging my prostate. Emily grabbed my semi erect cock and pressed her cockhead into me forcing a big glob of my cum to seep out of my cockhead and onto her hand. Emily brought it up to my mouth, "Eat your cum baby. Lick my fingers clean." I gladly complied and savored the thick liquid.

When Emily pulled out of my pussy she rolled over me and gave me a big long passionate kiss. I felt the breeze rush into my gaping hole. "MMMMM, that was so good." Emily moaned as we separated.

We got up and went to the wardrobe room, that's what I call it since it is so large, and Emily handed me my G-string bathing suit. "Don't shower. Put this on, I want to smell cum on you."

Emily slipped out of her strapon. She pulled the other end of the phallus out of her pussy. It was about a four inch fat bulbous phallus that was dripping with her pussy juices. She held it up to my face, "Lick it baby." I stuck my tongue out and she put her face to the other side and we both licked her juices off until we met at the top and fell into another nice pussy tasting kiss.

Emily slipped back into her barely there suit and we went out to the dining area. The table was set with a giant fruit salad, plates, ice tea and water. We sat just in time for Jessica and Chris to join us. They had the same 'I was just well fucked' look on their faces as I'm sure Emily and I had on ours. Jacob walked around filling our glasses as we sat and started to fill our plates with the freshest fruit I have ever seen or tasted. "Jacob, can you change our linens before you leave tonight?"

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers