Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob didn't even flinch, "Of course, I will do it now if you're done in the bedroom."

Jessica raised her fork in the air to get Jacob's attention, "Ours to please. I hate sleeping on a crusty puddle." We all froze at Jessica's remark. I froze because I just figured out that Chris must have been in the same position as me in order to have made the same mess.

Jacob showed no signs of disgust, "Not a problem miss. Lana and I will have the linens changed before we leave at 4, unless you need something else? Lana has prepared a light dinner for you while you get accustom to the heat." Jacob's light English accent made you stare at this beautiful man.

Emily took over as the matriarch of this trip and Jessica was her second. Chris and I were obviously at the bottom of the chain of command, "Thank you Jacob, I think we are all set for the evening." Jacob gave a slight bow, more like a nod of his head as he exited the room.

We all chatted and ate the tree ripened fruit, some of which was growing right outside on the grounds. Before we left the table Jacob and Lana returned to say goodnight. Jacob had a much darker skin tone than Lana. He was solid muscle from head to toe. He stood over six feet tall in contrast to Lana's five foot frame. Looking at them standing next to each other one had to fantasize the two of them making love.

Jacob and Lana left for the evening. They have a small boat that they take to a neighboring island about an hour's boat ride from here. Jessica was now going to lay down the game plan for the evening. "This is truly a fantasy island, so let's make sure that we make our fantasies come true. Mom and I have been talking and we have similar interests as do you boys so I think this will work out lovely." Jessica stood up, walked over to a built in wall unit where she opened a drawer and pulled out two wrapped boxes. Jessica set the boxes on the coffee table and waved us all over to sit with her.

Emily sat in one of the two chairs as Jessica took the other. Chris and I sat next to each other on the couch in front of the two gift boxes. "Go on you two open your gifts."

Chris and I both hesitated. We knew that this was going to be the line we would cross and never go back. Even though individually we all held a piece of each other's puzzle, we knew these gift boxes would put the pieces together forming a beautiful picture or a national disaster. Chris and I cautiously grabbed the boxes and set them on our laps.

Chris was first to untie the ribbon on his box and lift the lid, "Wait. Don't go any further. James I want you to untie the ribbon and lift the lid off your box and then stop. I want you both to unfold the tissue paper at the same time." Emily was giving orders but was out of breath at the same time. This was really turning her on, which in turn spurred me on to see what was in the box.

I caught up to Chris and held my hand on top of the tissue paper as did Chris, "Ready boys? One....Two....Three! Now open your gifts." Jessica instructed us.

We both pulled open the first layer of tissue paper to unveil our surprises. I pulled out my outfit, or at least a part of my outfit, and held it up to my chest. It was a Lime Green Diamond Keyhole Cami. Chris was pulling out his own outfit and held it up to his chest like I did. Chris had an Orange Lace Button Cami. There were other items in the box, what looked to be stockings, panties, and something heavy that rolled around the bottom of the box.

The girls jumped up, "You both love to dress in sexy lingerie so we bought you some outfits for our trip. No need to be shy around us, Mom and I find you both to be very sexy when you wear lingerie, VERY SEXY!"

I looked over at Emily who had her hand at her crotch and was running her fingers up and down her clit. She was mesmerized looking at us holding our camis up to our chest. Jessica grabbed Chris' box off of his lap "Come on Chrissy let's go try on your new clothes." They both went to their side of the house.

Emily walked over to me and shoved her finger in my mouth, "You make me so fucking wet." Then she pressed her mouth to mine, and without taking out her finger, began to lick my tongue and her juices off of her finger. "Grab your box baby and let's see what momma bought you."

I followed her sweet ass down the hall towards our room. I put the box on the bed. Emily walked over and flipped the box over dumping the contents all over the bed. "First things first, go into the shower and let's shave you nice and smooth. While we're in there I'll give you another cleaning out."

I walked into the shower and bent over so that Emily could slip the hose into me and fill me up. I wanted to see if I could make it through the shaving process before I had to expel the contents from the bottle. The nozzle at the end of the enema bottle felt so good going in. Emily filled me with almost the full bag. She then proceeded to lather my legs with very perfumed soap and then began gliding the razor up and down my legs. When she completed both legs she began the same process around my cock and balls. Emily made sure that my ass crack was void of any hair as well. I raised my arms and allowed her to do the same as she shaved the light stubble in my pits.

Emily barely finished before the pressure was too much and I ran to the toilette. I stepped back into the shower where Emily washed my body down with a very flowery flagrant soap again. I was totally being pampered as Emily toweled me dry. The heat of the tropics really didn't allow for you to stay too dry.

Emily then opened a large yellow and black box that contained a large powder puff and began to powder down my body. "This will keep your skin nice and dry as we try on one of your new outfits." Emily explained.

She grabbed the lime green thong and slipped it up my legs. I stood up and allowed her to pull it over my straining cock. I felt the back of the thong settle in between the cheeks of my ass. Emily then held up a pair of matching nylons. She bunched one up in her hand and had me sit again, "Point your toe down baby."

I pointed my toe down as she pulled the nylon over my foot and then shimmied it up my leg. I haven't gone this far before and the feeling of nylon against my freshly shaven skin was causing my cock to drip. I let out a moan of ecstasy as Emily smiled at me, "Feels good doesn't baby? You look so fucking hot. I'm dripping wet and we aren't even done yet."

Emily bent down and repeated the nylon process with my other leg resulting in another moan, "MMMMM, nice."

Emily reached out her hands for me to take as she stood me back up on my feet. She then held my cami out for me to put my arms through. The keyhole design had two buttons, one at the top just under my neck and the second was just above my navel to create an opening in my chest that resembled a keyhole. She then attached the ties hanging from the edging of the cami to the tops of my nylons. I felt and looked so sexy.

Emily came up to me and planted a very emotional kiss on my lips. As I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back I felt her body stiffen as she had an orgasm. She began to whimper in my mouth as the waves washed over her body, "MMMMMMPPPHHHH! Oh my god I can't believe how turned on you're making me." Emily cried out into my mouth.

We separated and she pulled me back onto the chair and pulled another chair next to me. She reached over to the bed and pulled a small bottle from the pile that lay scattered across the bed. It was a lime green bottle of nail polish. I pulled back my hand and held it up, "Whoa! I love dressing up M but why put that on when we are going back out to the living room soon? I can change fast but not take off the polish very fast."

"But you don't have to take it off, or your clothes for that matter. We want you and Chrissy to stay dressed up all week. I can assure you that Chrissy will be dressed up. Jessica has the boy wrapped around her strapon cock. Jessica tells me he loves cock more than you do."

I was so shocked that I didn't even realize that Emily was already painting one of my nails. "How much did you two share in the one day you had alone?"

"Well Jess and I had a few too many fruity drinks. They go down so damn smooth that you don't even realize you've had too many until WAMM they knock you on your ass. Well one thing lead to another and Jess was telling me how Chris likes to be called Chrissy, dress up in women's lingerie, and when he is all dressed up that she has violent orgasms. I told her that you look sexy in lingerie too and that I'm uncontrollably turned on as well. Jess explained that this stems from the two of you holding such high powered sales positions that the escape of dressing and being dominated is the perfect balance to your jobs." Emily was talking and painting my nails at the same time.

Emily continued, "She had told me earlier that Chrissy likes to take it up the ass with her strapon and having the double sided strapon allows her to share in the experience. She bought me one like hers, the one I fucked your ass with earlier. You seem to have loved having a nice hard cock inside you didn't you sweetheart?"

I held up my left hand and stared at my nicely manicured green nails, "Yes M. I love when you fuck me. I like you to make love to me."

Emily blew on my hand and inspected her work, "Shall we go show the others how you look?"

I felt like a deer in the headlights. I know that Chris and Jessica have seen me dressed up in my baby dolls but this will be the first time with Emily as well. "I don't know M. What if Chris chickens out and I am the only one dressed up? What if they laugh at me?" I felt really insecure.

Emily came up to me and grabbed my stiff cock, "You're loving this aren't you, you little slut? You want me to take you out there and parade your sissy little body in front of Jessica and Chrissy? You want to see me and Jessica getting turned on in your little girlie outfit?"

My cock was throbbing in Emily's hand. I was about to blow my load. Emily painfully squeezed my balls, "You want Chris to be turned on by you don't you baby? You want him to get just as hard as you are?"

My cock twitched in Emily's hand, "I knew you did. Come on Jamie, let's turn some heads." Emily pulled me by my balls as we walked down the hall.

Emily had put on a neon yellow thong bottom with matching top. It was a very nice contrast to my green ensemble. We turned the corner and there stood Jessica and Chrissy. Jessica had on a similar red thong to Emily's yellow one. Chrissy had on the orange Lace Button cami with matching thong and nylons. Our cami's looked very much alike. Chrissy's three loosely buttoned down the front, keeping the sides of the cami from completely closing. This accented his bronzed chest nicely. The fabric was like mine in that it was sheer in just the right places to accentuate the nipples and belly button. Chrissy's edging, like mine, was attached to the nylons by dangling ties. The bright orange color was gorgeous against his dark Greek skin tone. The matching orange polish completed the look.

The woman both sat down on the couch next to each other, "They are beautiful aren't they Jess? Turn around for us and walk around the table and model for us girls."

I walked around the table and slowly turned in front of them both. Jess ran her hand up and down my legs, "So fucking sexy."

Both women were rubbing their pussies. Jess actually had two fingers buried inside and was freely masturbating in front of all of us. At this point I pretty much think the gloves are off. I continued past them followed by Chrissy. When he turned in front of them M put her free hand out and rubbed his hard cock. "You do have a nice clit there Chrissy." As Chrissy continued past the groping session M squeezed his ass cheeks.

I felt cheap and slutty and was about to blow my load because of it. Jessica directed us further, "Now stand in front of the table here and face each other. Nice. Now reach out and feel each other's camis and let us know how you like them and how you like each other in them."

Chrissy and I used our knees to push the table further away from the couch to give us more room. We turned to face each other. I stepped closer and we were now toe to toe. As I lifted my hand I let it glide up Chrissy's nylon covered leg. My hand trembled as I left the top of the nylon and felt flesh. Chrissy stood there letting me soak it all in. My hand followed the ties from the top of the nylon to the bottom of the cami. I continued up his chest feeling the soft satin of the cami. My fingertips grazed his hard nipple beneath the cami. Chrissy let out a sigh, "OHHHH, MMMMM."

I was staring into Chrissy's eyes. It felt as if the two of us were alone in the room until I felt a presence behind me. I could feel her body heat as she got closer to my back. My hands trembled as I caressed Chrissy's shoulders. We were almost nose to nose. My heart was pumping so hard I thought it would burst from my chest. As my hands fell behind Chrissy's shoulders I pulled him even closer to me as I lightly rubbed the material on his back. Our faces were so close together I could feel his breath on my lips. I knew that it was Emily behind me when I felt her body press against my back as she whispered in my ear, "Kiss him baby. Go with it. You're so beautiful, kiss him."

I tilted my head slightly to the right and leaned in that extra fraction of an inch it took to make contact with Chrissy's lips. His lips were hot but moist. I felt my body relax as Chrissy's arms went around my back and pulled me in to him tighter. He held me in such a way that the world slipped away from me. My mouth opened and my tongue slowly found its way into his mouth. We didn't fight for control of the kiss. Rather, we sensually explored each other. Our tongues gently caressed each other's. I felt hands and arms entwine us both as the girls stood behind us and added there embrace as acceptance of this entire union.

"Yes baby that's it kiss him. He wants you and you want him. OHHHH!! MMMMMM! I can't tell you how fucking hot this is. I want you to do more baby. You are going to make me cum. Kiss him harder. Feel his tongue in your mouth. God I love you." Emily was grinding her pussy against my ass and holding onto my hips. She was lost in her own euphoria.

I felt my body melt into Chrissy as we continued to kiss each other. Our cocks were hard as rocks. The tip of my cock was pressing into Chrissy's balls. My panties were soaking wet with my precum. Jessica was at Chrissy's ear, "Let's take this to the bedroom baby. I want to see you two make out on the bed."

Like a bunch of school kids we broke our embrace and ran to Jessica and Chris' room. It was a mirror image of ours. Chrissy and I lay in the middle and Chrissy quickly grabbed my head and pulled our faces together. He slowly ran his tongue across my lips before he firmly pressed his mouth to mine. The girls joined us on the bed as they moved against our backs.

I felt Emily's hands rubbing my nylon covered legs, and then her hands were replaced by her legs and feet. My left nipple was being tweaked but I couldn't tell who was doing it, and really didn't care. The tropical heat was making us all sweat. Emily was kissing the back of my neck, "Yes, god yes kiss him baby. Make out with Chrissy. This is such a fucking hot scene. Do you feel his cock pressing against you baby? Does it feel good to be in a man's arms? OOOHHH, ARRRGGGHHH!" Emily was putting herself into an orgasm as she bit down on my neck to stifle her screams.

I moved my hand down to Chrissy's cock, I wanted to feel it. I was surprised to find Emily's hand there squeezing his exposed cock. This also let me know that Jessica must be the one playing with my nipple. "Feel his cock sweety. Put your hand on his cock. Touch a man's cock. Oh god yes that's it hold his big hard cock in your hand. I bet you want to suck it don't you?"

I stroked Chrissy's cock a couple of times and felt his precum dribble into my hand. I brought my hand to my mouth and turned my head so that Emily could see me lick his cum off my hand. "I need to be fucked right now, I can't take it anymore" Emily cried out.

I was pulled away from Chrissy and pushed onto my back. Emily pulled my cock out the side of my panties. She was already naked as she mounted my cock in one fell swoop. "You look so fucking hot in your sissy outfit, kissing Chrissy. Oh my god you both look so damn hot." Emily hand the palm of her hands pressing against my chest as she was grinding her pussy against my cock. I could feel her juices dripping down my balls.

Chrissy maneuvered around to be on all fours on the bed. Emily was delirious, "Chrissy feed him your cock. I want to see Jamie suck your cock. Oh my god yes suck his cock for me baby."

Chrissy didn't hesitate as he crawled over me. His cami glided over my face causing my cock to expand inside Emily. "I could feel you baby, you want that cock don't you? Suck it. Take that cock in your mouth and taste his manly cock."

Emily was wild with passion to the likes that I have never seen. Chrissy's cockhead was touching my lips. I stuck out my tongue just so the tip touched his dripping clit on his cockhead. I flicked the clear drop of nectar that was waiting to be plucked. I made sure that Emily was watching every move I made. Chrissy leaned forward and I opened my mouth to accept his cock. Not to be left out, Jessica stood on her knees behind Chrissy. I knew the second Chrissy plunged his cock down my throat that Jessica had pushed her strapon into his pussy.

Emily was going wild "Yes Jess fuck your sissy's pussy. Fuck his cum right out of him. Get ready to take a load Jamie. I want to see you swallow his cum. Fuck his mouth Chrissy. Shove that hard cock down his little sissy throat."

It was too much for all of us. It was a good thing that we were on our own island when we all started to scream out in a torrent of orgasms. Jessica must have hit Chrissy just right when he yelled out, "Oh fuck ya. Fuck my pussy Jess. Ya that's it I'm going to cum. Drink my juice Jamie. OH GOOODDDD!"

Chrissy's cock swelled in my mouth and I pulled my head back just in time to feel his cum burst out of his cock and into my mouth. My cheeks puffed out as they filled with cum. The pressure was too much as the cum shot out of my mouth and onto my cheeks and neck. Emily tighten her pussy like a vice grip as her body went into a violent shaking orgasm, "OOOOOHHHHH FFFFUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!"

I couldn't cum until Emily released her death grip on my cock. When she did my cock flooded her pussy with my cum. I swallowed Chrissy's cum as my cum shot deep into Emily. The site must have been better than any porno flick. Jessica shoved hard against Chrissy's ass one last time as she fell on his back and held still as a wave of her own orgasm rocked through her.

Jessica rolled out of and off of Chrissy. Chrissy pulled his deflating cock out of my mouth, but not before I gave it one last suck. Emily rolled off my cock, leaving a load of our mixed cum all over my legs and cock. Emily was the first to speak, "My body is still trembling and my pussy is throbbing like crazy. That was the hottest fuck I have ever seen or been a part of."

Emily leaned into me and we kissed. Her tongue searched for the taste of Chrissy's load. "MMMMMM, that tastes so good." Emily was licking her lips as we separated.

Jessica and Chrissy were making out next to us on the bed. I felt a hand on my balls and realized that Jessica was caressing them. I saw her wiggle down Chrissy's body until she was level with his cock, but instead of sucking his cock she leaned over and took my half hard cock into her mouth. Emily was watching her lick the combined pussy and cum juices off my cock and balls. My cock was starting to rise to the occasion. Emily leaned over to me and started to kiss me again. Emily tightened her grip on my neck and pressed her lips tight against mine as her tongue went crazy in my mouth and she began to moan, "MMMMMPPPHHHH!"