Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,366 Followers

Chrissy had moved between Emily's legs and was eating my cum out of her pussy. Emily kept moaning into my mouth as Chrissy licked and sucked her pussy. I was hard as a rock knowing my wife was getting her pussy eaten. Then Jessica sat down on my cock and started to fuck herself with my cock. Emily pulled away from our kiss and flattened out on her back as Chrissy pulled her legs apart and shoved his big cock into her throbbing pussy. Emily and I were lying next to each other getting fucked. We turned our heads enough to kiss as the four of us fucked each other.

I ventured a glance and I could see that Jessica and Chrissy were kissing and fucking us at the same time. Emily went into an orgasm first, "Oh fuck Chrissy your cock is so fucking big, fuck me harder. Slam that fucker in me. YYYEEEESSSS!!!"

Jessica leaned down and bit my nipple through my cami that sent me over the edge and I shot the last couple of shots I had left in me. Jessica jumped off of me, turned around, and sat on my face, "Eat me quick. I am almost there. Suck your cum out and bite my pussy, NNNOOOOWWWW"

My tongue darted out of my mouth into her hot wet pussy. I sucked her swollen lips into my mouth and bit down on them. Jessica's legs clamped around my head and held me there as she had another orgasm. Chrissy had Emily's legs over his shoulders and was slamming his big cock deep into Emily. His balls were slapping her on the ass. I looked at Emily and she was almost comatose. Chrissy slammed into her one last time and shot what seed he had left and made Emily cry out again, "Fuck yes!"

This time Emily and I got up and left Jessica and Chrissy. We went to our room, as I stripped out of my pretty outfit Emily already jumped into the shower. We showered and went to bed. I don't remember anything until I heard Jacob and Lana in the kitchen the next morning.

To be continued.....

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,366 Followers