Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,350 Followers

It smelled like a cleaner, but I did what I was told. We repeated the process with the other nostril and then back and forth one more time. A warm feeling washed over my body. My head spun a little bit. My cock felt like it relaxed and the urge to come dissipated slightly. My head fell back against the pillow as I enjoyed the sensations running through my body. My hands naturally went back to my nipples and lightly stroked them. The feeling was amplified a thousand times. I felt the massive cockhead pressing into me. I was so relaxed I just let it slip in. I felt so full and stretched.

There was still a white lightning bold that shot through my head as my sphincter let this monster in. Emily pulled back and pressed forward again. The bottle came back to my nose and I lifted my head, closed up my own nostril and inhaled deep. I tilted my head and did the same for the other side. I felt the cock pushing into me. The pressure on the inside was more than I felt with the other dildo, much more. I felt my insides being pushed up. The ridges and veins on the dildo were massaging the soft tissues inside my pussy.

My head was spinning and I wanted to be fucked, "Oh god fuck me. Cram that big fat cock into my girlie pussy M. Fuck me please, fuck me hard. Oh yes I need my pussy fucked long and hard. MMMMMM yes fuck me baby."

Emily lifted my legs onto her shoulders, grasped firmly onto my thighs, and started to long dick me. It was such a long dick too. The brown bottle of poppers made me horny and delirious with sensory overload. "Is this what my little pussy girl needs, huh, a nice cock to fuck you? Look at you; you are such a cock slut now. I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Emily picked up the pace and was slamming her cock into me. Her thighs were slapping against my ass cheeks. The sweat from the heat was dripping off of her breasts and onto my chest. She fucked me for a solid ten minutes before she slowed. My cock was bouncing around spewing clear droplets of precum all over my chest and face.

Emily pulled her cock out of my pussy, "Get on all fours I want you doggie style." I quickly complied.

I felt more lube being added to my wide open pussy. I dropped my head into the pillow and offered up my pussy to her. Emily moved around behind to adjust herself and prepare to fuck me some more. I felt the head of her cock press into me. My pussy must have tightened up a bit because her cock felt like it was opening me up even more than before. I moaned as I wiggled my ass to make the intrusion more obtainable. Emily grabbed my hips and plowed into me. At this angle she reached a place deep inside that has never been touched before, and I loved it. Her cock was filling me up.

You can imagine my surprise when Emily whispered into my ear, "Like that baby? You like getting fucked hard by a big cock? Here inhale." Emily brought the familiar brown bottle to my nose and I took a couple of deep breaths.

My head was spinning again as I was being fucked by whom? I could not focus. My chin was lifted up as Chrissy climbed onto the bed and sat on the pillow in front of me. Her negligée was lifted up revealing her very beautiful cock. She lowered the soft material over my head bringing me under her tent. The soft silky material rested on my shoulders and neck. The feeling was driving me crazy. Emily's voice brought me out of my trance, "Go on baby suck it. I want to see you with a cock in your mouth. Please baby suck it, take the cock into your mouth. Taste it on your lips."

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Chrissy's cock had a clear drop of precum dripping from her clit. I flicked it off with my tongue and held it on the tip of my tongue. Emily moved in and our tongues met as she used her tongue to push my tongue back into my mouth. We shared the taste of Chrissy's sweet pussy juice. I realized that Jessica was the one fucking me with the bigger dildo that Chrissy picked out. I was hoping that she already fucked Chrissy with it and now it was deep inside me.

Emily pulled back just enough so that we now had Chrissy's cock between our mouths. We kissed the sides of her cock. I ran my mouth up and down the length of her shaft. Emily and I came up to the top of Chrissy's cock and our tongues danced along her cockhead fighting for the drop seeping out. I took a deep breath and engulfed three quarters of her cock. Her cockhead pushed further down my throat than I thought possible. My tongued wiggled around the bottom side of her shaft. I bobbed my head up and down. "That is so fucking hot baby. Suck that cock, oh god yes suck it deep. Oh hell, damn, shit I'm cumming. Suck that cock, oh yes so fucking hot suck that cock." Emily still had the fake cock deep in her pussy that I'm sure helped her with the orgasm.

Jessica had embedded her cock deep inside me and held it there as she watched Emily and I share Chrissy's cock. As soon as Emily began her orgasm Jessica pulled her cock out of my pussy and began to thrust in and out, long and hard. Each thrust pushed me further and further down Chrissy's shaft, "Ya that's it you cock slut, take that cock deep down your throat. You want cock don't you slut? Ya, you're a cock slut, look how much you like that hard piece of meat in your mouth. You want to drink her load don't you?" Jessica emphasized her questions with a hard thrust of her cock.

I felt Chrissy's hands take the sides of my head and really started to face fuck me. I warm mouth inhaled my soft, dangling, cock. Emily lay on her back as she pushed herself under me, where she could not only suck my cock but she could also watch Jessica's cock fucking me in and out of my pussy. It was all too much for me as I screamed into Chrissy's cock. The vibrations from my screams pushed Chrissy over the edge as her cock expanded in my mouth and a torrent of cum rushed down my throat. Chrissy yelled out, "AH fuck I'm cumming. Drink it slut. Suck my cum out of my cock. Oh ya!"

That was what Jessica needed as she slammed into my sore pussy one last time, "That's it, yes suck the cum out. Drink her nectar. AAAGGHGHH!!"

My cock wasn't even fully erect but the pressure Jessica inflicted on my prostate pushed a mouthful of cum through my balls and out my shaft. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever felt. Emily sucked my juice right out of my cock.

Jessica pulled out her cock leaving my pussy gaping open. I was exhausted as was everyone else. Jessica and Chrissy left as quietly as they arrived. I crawled into Emily's arms and passed out until the next morning.

I woke up with Emily now spooning my back. I felt her cock pressing along the crack of my ass. My hole was so sore. My legs were sore from holding those positions so long from the night before. Emily kissed the back of my neck, "About time you woke up sleepy head. Let's go shower and see what's for breakfast."

We both rolled off the bed and headed to the shower. I cleaned myself out as did Emily. I grabbed the shaver and touched up my body. Emily watched me, "You know if you get waxed it will last longer or electrolysis will be permanent. If I do my pussy will you do yours?"

I grabbed her in my arms, "I would do it even if you didn't. I love the smooth feel." We kissed and then finished washing up.

I slipped on one of the white thongs and was ready to head out the door when Emily reminded me, "Oh Jamie you forgot your hair. Here put this on. You look so sexy and it makes me so horny to have a lesbian lover." Emily secured the wig to my head, patted me on the ass, and pushed me toward the door.

We entered the kitchen and something was different. I couldn't place it yet but there was something. Emily and I sat at the table and Lana brought us our coffee, "Good morning ladies, here is a cup of coffee to start your day. I'll bring you some breakfast in a moment. What are your plans today?" Lana went back to the kitchen, which we could still see her with the open concept house. I took a sip of the coffee and wnjoyed the taste. Emily picked up her cup, "I think we are going to just relax today. I think we could all use it after last night don't you think Jamie? I can't even believe you're sitting after last night."

I just about choked on my coffee. Emily was teasing me but at the same time sharing to Lana that I was fucked. I sat quiet trying to wipe the hot coffee from my lap. "I will cook you a light breakfast and a nice lunch. I just need some time to change your beddings if I could have your bedroom after breakfast."

"That will work for us. If Chrissy and Jessica ever get their asses out of bed we could have breakfast and begin our day. I guess they were pretty exhausted as well. I didn't realize how fucking can be such a great physical workout, no wonder men like fucking so much. My thighs are killing me, but I bet not as bad as your outstretched pussy huh baby?"

I wanted to shrink away. Where was Jessica and Chrissy to take some of this heat off of me? Lana was frying some plantains, "So you girls got a workout, sounds nice. Sex is the best form of aerobics. My Jacob is quite the aerobics instructor if you know what I mean?" She winked at the both of us.

"Oh Lana that man can lead me in a class any day. I don't know how you get any work done having a man like that around." Emily was starting to shift around in her seat so I knew she was getting horny talking about Jacob.

"Oh you don't know the half of it. That man is insatiable. I would rent him out in order to have a rest. It took me some time to be able to take all of him. The man is built like a telephone pole." We all started laughing at her, "If I'm lying I'm dying." Lana waved her spatula in the air and shook her ass.

Then I noticed what is different today. Lana was not wearing a bra and her firm small breasts were loosely shaking around in her top. Her dark nipples were clearly visible through her white gauze shirt, which was unbuttoned halfway down exposing nearly all of her breast. Now that I was looking right at them it became apparent. Seeing Lana shake her ass caught my eye, either she was naked or had a very small thong under her white shorts. If I was a betting man I would say she was naked.

I was about to point this out to Emily when Jacob walked in carrying a box of fresh fruit. My cock sprang to attention and Emily clearly sat up to take notice. Jacob was wearing his shirt completely unbuttoned today. His smooth dark chest rippled down his washboard stomach. His nipples were larger than I expected and very dark. If that wasn't enough to make me drip and Emily get an orgasm, Jacob was caring the box over his head and we could clearly see the outline of his big black cock snaking down his leg. He too had white shorts on and his dark skinned cock was showing through. His cock looked to be as big as my arm. I heard Emily give an audible wince as she wiggled her pussy against the chair and stared at Jacob's large, huge, gigantic, there just aren't words to describe it, cock.

I tried to picture Lana getting fucked by that monster. Where would it go? Then my ass pussy twitched and I was wondering how it would feel inside me. Jacob placed the box on the counter and nodded to us, "Good morning."

Jessica and Chrissy walked into the room. Jessica was wearing just a thong and no top. This girl has no shame, then again her boobs are young and perky. Chrissy had on a cute little pink baby doll outfit and she was wearing her wig. Jessica still had wet hair from her shower but she looked sleepy as she bid us a day, "Good morning. God I need some coffee. Lana is there any coffee ready?"

Jacob grabbed the pot and a couple of cups and brought them to the table. Standing between Chrissy and Jessica, he poured them each a fresh cup of coffee. Jessica zeroed right into Jacobs cock just inches from her face. I watched as she all but salivated onto the table. Her eyes opened really wide and she bit her lower lip, probably to stifle a moan.

Jacob returned to the kitchen, kissed his wife, and went out the back door. Jessica looked up at Lana, "Where do you put that monster Lana? There is packing and then there is PACKING. That man has the biggest cock I ever wanted, I mean saw."

We all laughed at the fact that the psych major made a Freudian slip. Lana dished out the plantains and brought them to the table, "It does getting some use to, but once you do that man will fuck you all night long. I still can't get more than four or five inches in my mouth before he chokes me." Lana was just caring on a regular conversation with us about her husband's cock.

Jessica, always the brazen one, "Well if you ever need a break let us know, I'm sure between all of us we can satisfy him one way or another."

Emily reached over and playfully slapped Jessica on the arm, "Stop whoring us out, besides we saw him first so you can get to the back of the line."

Lana laughed along with us and turned back towards the kitchen. It was really obvious now that she was not wearing anything under her white shorts as her mocha skinned showed no signs of underwear lines. We finished our breakfast and we all walked out into the morning sunshine. The air was humid as we continued to walk and strip our clothes completely off. This was going to be a naked day of fun in the sun. We picked up the pace as we started to run down the sandy pathway leading to the beach.

We ran into the warm water until it became deep enough to start swimming. We swam with the fishes and burned off our entire breakfast and then some. We flip flopped from lying out on the beach and swimming in the ocean for a couple of hours. Just when we thought we had to end our fun and head back to the house Lana and Jacob appeared carrying arms full of boxes and a couple of umbrellas.

Jacob was shirtless as he raised an umbrella high over his head and jammed it down hard into the sand. Every muscle in his chest, arms, and legs flexed and tightened as he used his brute strength to set the pole into the sand. He repeated the process and then raised the umbrellas creating a nice shaded oasis. Lana spread a large blanket out and set a couple of small tables up before she brought out plates of fruit and food. We all came out of the water and were amazed at how fast they set up such a lovely buffet. We all sat naked on our shaded blankets that were set out. Jacob handed us a tall iced glass of a spiked fruit drink. We held our glasses up and toasted to our hosts.

As I looked up at Lana and Jacob standing there the sun shinned through their white gauze material and made them almost invisible. Lana's breasts were exquisite as her dark nipples were on display and half her breast was fully exposed with the buttons on her shirt halfway undone. But what really caught my eye was her dark pussy lips that was nicely outlined as the material of her sheer shorts rode deep into her pussy crack.

The sweat covered Jacob's body, glistening in the sunshine. His cock was obviously showing signs of arousal as the shaft thickened and was straining against the thin material. His cock was dark and at least ten inches in length and slightly thinner than a can of soda. My eyes were glued to his cock as it continued to press against the material in his shorts. His cock jumped in the tightening confines of his pant leg as his hardon continued to grow. Lana caught all of us staring at her husband's cock, "Jacob you're driving these ladies crazy with your cock now go back up to the house and get them some more refreshments. Can you please bring back my bathing suit so I can take a quick dip in the ocean?"

Jacob flexed his cock and made it leap in his shorts as he turned to head back towards the house. Emily yelled up to him, "Don't bother with her suit she doesn't need it, unless of course you're bashful dear?"

Lana looked at us, as if she accepted the challenge, and unbuttoned the last two buttons on her blouse. The blouse fell open and her tits were now free. She pulled the string on her shorts and wiggled her hips until the shorts finally broke away and dropped down to her ankles. Lana lifted her foot and grabbed the shorts. When she lifted her foot her pussy was exposed for all of us to see. She was cleanly shaven. She had the largest pussy lips I have ever seen. They were thick and pink as they dangled between her legs. She then shrugged her shoulders back kicking off her blouse and, reaching her arms down and back, allowed the blouse to fall onto her shorts. Her skin was medium dark almost light in color. Her nipples were the darkest feature as the large dark circles were centered with large dark nipples. Her small petite frame was a site of perfection. She turned and walked out to the ocean. Her ass was so tight that there were no signs of jiggling as she walked.

Jacob returned with an ice cooler which he placed by one of the umbrella poles so that it would be shaded, "Some more refreshments for you ladies."

Jacob turned his head and spotted his lovely wife swimming in the water, "Isn't Lana pure poetry in the water?" His hard cock did not go unnoticed as he watched his wife in the water.

Jessica pointed out that Lana left her clothes in a pile, "Lana was so hot and bothered that she just shucked her clothes and ran out into the ocean. You look pretty hot Jacob why don't you go join her? We will sit here enjoying the view and sucking on our straws." Jessica seductively stuck out her tongue and used it to pull her straw into her mouth before she sucked in her drink.

Our jaws dropped just as fast as Jacob's shorts. His elephant trunk sized cock slapped against his thigh. He took off running into the ocean until he was able to leap into a dive and glide through the water to his wife. Jessica was just as stunned as we were, "Holy shit that was the biggest most beautiful cock I have ever seen. And nobody here can disagree." She said as she pointed at all of us as we nodded in agreement.

Naked seems to be the new theme on our island oasis. I wanted to run into the water and 'bump' into our hired help but I wasn't sure if I would be intruding. Did they want to be alone while we enjoyed our meal? We continued to watch the two as their bodies entwined with each other in a poetic water ballet. Jacob lifted Lana up into the air and slowly lowered her down until her breasts rested against his chest. Lana threw her head back as Jacob bent his head down and sucked in one of Lana's nipples. Lana let out a light scream as we all became aware that Lana was impaled on Jacob's huge cock.

We didn't dare interrupt this water ballet porn being played out in front of us. I was hard as a rock as I felt Emily's hand reach over and grasp it. I looked over at Jessica and Chrissy and found Jessica's hand slowly jerking Chrissy. I turned my gaze back to the waters as Jacob and Lana slowly spun around in circles like two dolphins mating. Jacob then leaned back and started a smooth back stroke as Lana stayed tethered to his line. Lana's face expressed the pure ecstasy that was being pushed into her.

I couldn't be sure if either of them came. Lana rolled off of Jacob's cock letting it flop back into the water as Jacob righted himself. They kissed and swam back towards shore. Lana ran up to her clothes and grabbed her pile, "I'll head up and start dinner."

Jacob followed suit as he grabbed his shorts, "Please enjoy the day, I will clean this all up while you're at dinner." At least that is what I think he said. I was just watching his cock swing between his thighs.

Jacob was clean shaven with his large ball sack dangling down. His balls were the size of golf balls with one hanging a bit lower than the other in their smooth dark skinned bag. His cock was very dark with veins bulging from the sides. I was shocked to see that he was circumcised which exposed his large, mushroom shaped, almost purple head. His thighs were taught. His muscles in his legs were very well defined and prominent as they flexed as he bent down to grab his shorts. He didn't put them on as he strolled up the pathway leading back to the house. His ass was so tight and perfectly smooth as we all watched him leave us.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,350 Followers