Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,350 Followers

Lana never got off of Jacob's cock, "His cock is still hard. He's loving it. Fuck him harder Jessica. Fuck him long and hard."

Jessica was fucking Jacob with long even strokes. Each inward stroke caused Jacob to raise his ass a little off the towel to allow for the length of the cock to find clear passage into the depths of his virgin ass, a depth that Chrissy and I were unable to reach. Jacob may have been fucked before but not by Jessica or Emily, they were in for the long haul.

Jessica fucked Jacob for a solid ten minutes before her stamina began to waver. She pulled out and I could see the gaping hole left unattended, but not for long. Emily quickly took Jessica's place and began to fuck Jacob with new vigor. Lana reached over and started to suck on Emily's tits while she still rode Jacob's cock.

Chrissy and I moved to the sides of Jacob and we both began to lick his nipples. His large disked areolas were stiffening under our tongue action. His nubs were not as large as Chrissy's but enough to latch my teeth onto as I bit down on his tits. Jacob screamed out in pain as he shot his cum into Lana's pussy, "AAAHHHHH! Fuck yes, harder. Fuck me harder, bite me harder! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!"

Jacob's cum flowed out of Lana's pussy and down his balls lubricating Emily's cock. Emily was now fucking Jacob with his own cum. It was so fucking hot.

Emily pulled out of Jacob's sloppy ass and I pulled her to her knees and crammed my cock into her pussy. The harness straps rubbed along the sides of my cock as I fucked Emily's dripping pussy. It didn't take but a couple of good hard strokes before Emily fired off her orgasm, "NNNGGGHHH! Yes that's it baby fuck me."

I quickly followed as my cock erupted into her pussy. Jessica and Chrissy were fucking as well and hearing our screams sent them into their own screaming climax. And it wasn't even lunch time yet.

We all fell into the pool to clean up. We swam around kissing each other as we swam close enough, grabbing a handful of cock or tits as we would come up behind one another. The sheer pleasure of enjoying each other was so refreshing. You could feel the tender emotions we all shared with each other. It was more than sex it was kindness, respect, friendship, and love.

Tomorrow we would be flying back home to our lives. We would leave Jacob and Lana here to serve others, but not like us.

One year later Chris had found us a piece of property that would accommodate our new family lifestyle. We sold our homes and combined our funds to purchase an immense secluded piece of property on a hill looking over the city and mountains. We had an architect draw up the plans to resemble the home we all cherished so much in the Bahamas Island where our love for each other blossomed. We are about to move into our new home and there would be no better way to spend our first night there than to have Jacob and Lana, whom we have kept in touch with over the past year. We are flying them out as our guests and they will be with us on our first night in our new home and the beginning of our new life together.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,350 Followers