Buster's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
689 Followers

"We know," said Brian as he touched his nose. Natalie smiled.

Andre came back into the room about twenty minutes later. "I've cleared my schedule for the next week. I work in a partnership with three other doctors and made arrangements for them to take my work. Good thing you called as two weeks later I would have been on vacation."

"Good. Now where can we go have some dinner. Henri said there is good fish," said Brian.

"Yes, Let's get your baggage out of the car, freshen up and then go out for dinner. Plus, you can tell me how the family is doing," said Andre.

"Yes, and we want to hear how life is in America," said Natalie.

Andre and Brian retrieved their baggage and took it to the guest room. Natalie and Brian freshened up and then they all went out to dinner at a restaurant downtown Everette. It was a small cafe style place, but the scent of good food wafted out the door. Brian nodded. When he and the men in the family traveled, they inevitably chose the places to eat with their noses.

"I eat here a lot, so you are still my aunt and uncle aye?" said Andre softly.

"Of course," said Natalie.

They were greeted by a young woman who sat them at a small table. Andre ordered for them and soon they were enjoying fresh vegetables, salmon and sourdough bread. While they ate, Brian and Natalie caught them up on all the family news.

"Lizzybit and David move to Calgary same as Alexander and Jelka. Quintus and Estelle live in Montana. Place called Kalispell. Alice and Jacques, they live in Edmonton. Ysabel, she marry this Jon. He is old shifter family from near High River. They have a daughter last year, Ann," said Natalie as she ticked everyone off her fingers.

"Jenny still in the valley?" asked Andre.

"Aye. Maggie and Henry still there too. Plus lots those war brides," said Brian.

The waitress walked over to the table. "It's real nice to see your family here with you Andre," she said.

"Thanks Josie. It's good to have news of home," he said in reply.

She smiled, poured more coffee and left them alone.

"You still make the women blush," said Brian with a bit of a smile.

"There are days I think of dying my hair gray and not bathing for a week," said Andre rather frustrated.

"So, you think it good to be here with Marie?" asked Natalie.

"Aye! Plus Libellue!" said Andre. He had the picture tucked in his shirt pocket. Brian hadn't asked for it back, and he had no intention of returning it. "If she'll come back with me."

Natalie heard the sadness in his voice. "I think she will. That letter, it say she try and find you. Maybe it get lost, like letters from Brian in the Great War."

Andre nodded. They finished their meal and headed back to Andre's house.

*

The next morning the three of them left in Andre's car. It was a little bigger than Natalie's sedan and much more comfortable. Brian sat in front with Andre. They drove to Anacortes where they took the ferry to Orcas Island. Brian chewed candied ginger to stave off sea sickness. Natalie just smiled to see her husband turn green over just a little water. It didn't bother her at all. Then they took the ferry from Orcas Island to Sidney on Vancouver Island. Brian's stomach behaved, just barely.

From Sidney, they drove to Victoria, where they had lunch. After lunch, they got on the highway and headed to Nanaimo. When they reached Nanaimo, Andre stopped at a petrol station and asked the owner if he knew where they could get a map of the town. The man laughed and pulled out his map. It took five minutes to find the house, which was nearly across town.

Andre drove slowly, making sure they didn't miss any of the turns. He parked the car down the block a bit and the three of them got out of the car. Brian sniffed the air and nodded. Natalie smiled too, and the three of them walked towards the little house.

"Mama! Papa! Papa! He come!" said Libellue.

"Non. You're papa, he is in heaven," said Marie as she scooped her tiny daughter up in her arms. "Besides, it is time to eat. We have salmon tonight."

"Aye, but Papa, he will be here!" Libellue chattered away as Marie put her in her high chair.

Marie just shook her head. Libellue was precocious and chatted away like she was five and not nearly three. She had just put the plates on the table when the door bell rang. "You eat. I answer the door."

"Aye Mama," Libellue said with a smile. "Papa! Papa! Papa!" she sang in her head.

Marie smiled at her daughter and headed for the door. She opened it to find Andre, Brian and Natalie standing on her front porch. It was Marie's turn to faint.

Andre ripped open the screen door as fast as he could, but it wasn't fast enough to catch Marie. He picked her up off of the floor and moved to the couch cradling her in his arms. As he smoothed back her hair to check her out, he heard a voice from the kitchen.

"Papa! Papa! Come get me!"

Andre was torn. Brian took pity on him, and went to see this fairy granddaughter of his. He came back in a minute with a tiny girl dressed in red in his arms. She wiggled out of his grasp and ran to Andre.

"Papa! I knew you were here, but Mama din' believe me," she said.

Andre did the only thing he could. He wrapped one arm around his daughter and together, they waited for Marie to wake up from her faint. Libellue hugged her papa tightly and then patted her mama on the face which woke Marie up.

"Is this a dream?" Marie asked looking up at Andre and then at her daughter.

"No, it is not a dream," Andre said. He kissed Marie and he held her tighter as the tears began to run down both of their faces.

"Papa! Put me down," said Libellue. Andre let go of his daughter. Libellue ran to Natalie. "Hello, are you my Grand-mere?"

"Aye, and this is Brian, your Grand-pere," said Natalie fascinated by her petite granddaughter.

"Do you have a handkerchief? My Mama and Papa, they need one."

"Aye," said Natalie as she pulled one out of her handbag. "Here you go."

Libellue took the handkerchief and ran back to her parents who were talking quietly. "I think you need this," she said handing the handkerchief to her mama.

Marie took it and wiped Andre's face and then her own. Meanwhile, Libellue climbed back into Andre's arms. The three of them settled on the couch a little better.

"I... I don' know what to think. Libellue she jus say her Papa is coming and I think she is making up things," started Marie. "Then the bell rings and I open the door, an..."

"And now you know how I felt yesterday when they told me you were alive and that I had a daughter. I fainted too," said Andre.

"You? Faint?" asked Marie.

"Aye, it was ver funny," said Brian.

Marie looked over at her Papa. "I... I am so happy to see you too! I think I die, go to that heaven. I sent you a letter over a week ago, but never got one back. Didn't know if you got it."

"We got it and left almost the same day. Waited to get map to Andre's house and then drive to his house, make him faint and drive here. Make your Papa sick on the boat and you faint. All in all, a good day," Natalie said with a smile.

"Papa! Are you hungry?" asked Libellue.

"No. You are though. I can hear your stomach growl. Let's feed you and then we will all sit and cuddle and talk," said Andre. He stood up and carried his daughter to the kitchen where their supper sat. Marie couldn't eat. She just kept looking at Andre. Libellue ate and then fussed until Marie ate.

"Mama, I'm sorry I don have more for you three," said Marie.

"Is okay. We ate a late lunch. Not a problem," said Natalie. She was smiling as she held her granddaughter in her lap.

After dinner, they all sat back in the living room. Andre, Marie and Libellue on the couch and Natalie and Brian in chairs pulled close.

"So, you never got my letter?" asked Marie.

"No. Then again, we moved so much. I'm surprised that my letter to your parents reached them. I couldn't let them find out about George and Quintus from just a telegram," Andre said.

Marie looked panicked for a moment. "Are... are they dead?"

"George, Petite Luc and Little Joe all die that war. Quintus, he is bad hurt, but Andre fix him. Now Quintus has this scar, his face. Not too ugly," said Brian.

Marie took this news in and then started asking questions about the rest of the family. They chatted for over an hour, until they noticed that Libellue had fallen asleep. Marie started to take her when Andre stopped her. He stood up and the three of them went off to Libellue's room. A few minutes later, Marie and Andre came out to the living room.

"Maman, I don have room for everyone. You wan shift? Or we find a hotel?" asked Marie.

"Andre take us, find a hotel," said Brian. "Plus, you two need to talk eh?"

"Aye," said Marie. She was still holding Andre's hand.

"I be back in thirty minutes," said Andre as he kissed Marie. "Promise."

Marie nodded and closed the door after they left. Then she sat on the couch and cried.

When Andre came back into the house, Marie was nearly asleep on the couch. He closed the door quietly and then picked Marie up in his arms.

"Oh Andre. You don' know how many times I dream this happens," said Marie as he carried her to the bedroom.

"And me. So many times I thought I heard you call my name. Difficult when I've worked so hard to be Andre instead of David."

"Aye. When I wrote you that letter, I had to start over three times. Wrote David instead of Andre. Never thought that letter might get lost. I jus' got so mixed up," she said into his chest as they cuddled on the bed.

"So, were you pregnant before I left?" Andre asked.

"Non. It was that last time. I felt different that morning, and never thought about it while we were making love. Then you go and I start being sick. First I think it is just nerves. You are gone, my brothers and cousins are gone. Then I realize I don' have my cycle. I run. Stupid me, I run away my family, my house, my son. I run all the way here and then have this tiny fairy baby. She is so little. The doctors, they worry. I not worry, jus' love her. I have this little house, and do laundry for people. Then I finally think mebbe I write Maman," said Marie.

"I'm so glad you did. I didn't know you'd disappeared until Natalie told me. I just about lost my sanity. I tried to find you and you were so close!" Andre said as he held her tight. "I missed you so much. I love you Marie."

"I love you too," she said. "You have other women? Women to go back to?"

"No. No one since you. Every time I think about dating, my heart just isn't in it. You stole my heart." Andre hugged her closer.

"I don have anyone. Will... will you make love to me?"

"Oh yes. It has been so long since I held you close." Andre slowly undressed Marie and then stripped his clothes off. Crawling back into bed, they kissed, touched and reacquainted themselves. He caressed her breasts and belly, slightly soft from Libellue's birth. Running his hand from breast to hip, he found Marie wet. Andre's fingers traced her slit and then slid inside. She was hot, wet and the slightest pressure was making her wiggle.

"Oh," Marie gasped. Her hand reached his hip, but before she could touch him, he rolled her on her back. Grabbing her hips, he slid in slowly until he was balls deep. Slowly he slid in and out. Marie growled slightly and grabbed Andre by the hips in an effort to make him move faster.

"No,... I haven't had sex in almost three years. I don't want to rush," he gasped trying to control his urge to slam home faster and faster.

"Ssssame here, pplease faster," begged Marie.

Andre was trying to move slow, and as Marie shifted ever so slightly and her nails dug into his hips, he lost it. He shifted her up just a little until she was straddling his thighs as he leaned back on his heels. Wrapping his arms around her, he thrust deeper and deeper into Marie. She wrapped her arms around his neck and bounced in place feeling better than she had in ages. Marie felt the heat build deep inside of her and tried to stifle her cries as the orgasm flooded her senses. She held tight as she came again and again.

Andre felt Marie's muscles clench around him and let go of the last bit of control. He thought he'd burst as his orgasm roared through his body. He buried his face in her neck as he cried his release. The aftershocks rumbled through the two of them for what seemed like forever. Finally, he lowered Marie to the bed and then pulling up the covers as he curled up behind her. Sleep claimed them.

At some point in the night, Andre woke with a start. He'd forgotten where he was, and opened his eyes to see what had woken him. To his surprise, between him and Marie, under the blanket, but on top of the sheet was Libellue, fast asleep. He smiled at his small daughter and then wrapped the two women in his life in his arms and went back to sleep.

*

"Non, You have that wedding here. Don' wait for Everette or the Valley. We go that judge, get license, and you get married. We move you that Everette," said Brian. They'd been talking about it for the better part of the afternoon.

"Marie, why you want wait?" asked Natalie. She was so tired and put it down to the long trip and the hectic pace.

"I want family, but I guess it better this way. What you think Andre?"

"I don't care. I want to marry you and take you home. We can get married now and have a party in a few weeks. This way we can get you to Everette and then we can go to the Valley," he said.

Marie thought about it for a moment. "What you think Libellue? You want move now?"

"I want you and Papa!" Libellue said. She hadn't let either parent go farther than a few feet except for when they bathed and dressed.

"Aye. We marry and start that move. I don' have much. Papa, you drive my car to that Everette?"

"Aye. Your Maman and me, we go that long way, no boats," Brian said. He had been happy to find out there was another route. "Let's go find that judge."

Two hours later, Marie Davy was Marie Paquet. Libellue was asleep in Natalie's arms as they drove back to pack up Marie's house. It didn't take long with the three adults packing. Most of the furniture belonged to the house. Rent was paid by the week, which simplified matters. The landlord gave Marie back her deposit as a wedding present. In less than three hours, the cars were packed and it was time to leave.

"We follow that Coast Highway. Meet you in Everette tonight," said Brian. "Or, we get too tired, I find a hotel, call your house."

"Alright Brian. See you this evening," Andre said as they hugged and kissed goodbye. Libellue had kissed everyone and then snuggled into the cubbyhole between all the boxes in the back seat. Brian and Natalie got into Marie's car and drove off. Andre and his family headed in the opposite direction.

*

By the time Brian and Natalie reached Everette, most of Marie's possessions were unpacked and put away. They'd even had time to go to a furniture store and buy Libellue a bed. She was dancing around her new room to the delight of her parents.

"You unpack that car," said Brian. It had been a long drive and he was tired.

"Of course. I have your room ready," said Andre. "Are you hungry?"

"Non. We eat in that Vancouver. Had Chinese food. Very good, but different," said Brian. Natalie nodded. They'd gotten lost and found a small cafe. The owner showed them how to find the highway after they'd eaten. They'd had a very good meal and the owner, had put far more meat on their plates than others they'd seen go by. When Brian had asked, the gentleman had smiled, put his hand on the table and let it shift. One second there was a human hand. The next, a tiger's paw. Brian smiled, and let his fangs grow and eyes shift. The gentleman bowed and let them finish their meal. Brian told Andre about the shifter, but not about getting lost.

Andre showed them up to their room and said goodnight. Then he went to make sure Libellue was tucked in for the night. Marie was reading her a story. They finished the story and then went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be another long busy day. Papers to file, purchases to make and a whole new city for Marie and Libellue to get to know.

*

Brian and Natalie left Everette two days later. It was difficult to leave the new family, but there was a wedding celebration to plan for in just over a week and people to visit on the way home. Natalie had called Jenny to let her know what was going on and to start planning the celebration.

"You need me read that map?"

"Non. You tired?" Brian asked looking at Natalie.

"Aye. Too much this driving. All this packing, unpacking. I am not use to this."

Brian pulled off to the side of the road near Spokane and Natalie got into the back to nap. He drove carefully and didn't wake her up until they reached Quintus' house in Kalispell.

"Natalie, wake up. We at Quintus' house," he said softly.

"Oh! I slept so long!" Natalie stretched and tried to work the kink out of her neck. As she sat up, Quintus, and Estelle came out to meet them.

"Maman! It is so good to see you!" Quintus said. He'd grown into a thin muscular man and carried the scar on his face with good grace. Brian and Jeanette greeted their grandparents with cries of joy. Estelle smiled from the porch.

"It has only been a few weeks. You think you not see us for years!" said Brian picking up his namesake.

"For us it is weeks. For them, it is forever. It is hard not to see someone you love," said Quintus.

"Come inside and tell us all the news."

Natalie, Brian and everyone moved into the house. Estelle brought tea and Brian caught everyone up on Marie, Libellue and Andre. They talked late into the evening and when the children started to fall asleep, everyone went to bed.

"Papa, is Maman alright? She seem ver tired."

"Aye Quintus. This trip, ver long. Hell, it wear me out," said Brian.

Jaisen
Jaisen
689 Followers