Busting Broncos Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,578 Followers

"I'm not driving another 2 hours each way for that old nasty man." she replied.

"Look, I know that you don't really know me but maybe I can help. How about if I empty the house out for you and clean it up in exchange for the furniture. I can have a yard sale with whatever you two don't want by way of payment. I'll put it all in my barn except for things I think you might want to keep and then you won't have to come by again until it's all over with. How does that sound?"

"We don't want anything that nasty old man has touched." the second sister said. "Sell it, drag it off to the dump or burn it all and good riddance to it."

As luck would have it, the sheriff was driving by and he pulled in when he saw us on the front steps. He got out of his car and walked over to us.

"I gather you ladies are the ones I spoke to on the phone this morning." he said.

"We are, indeed." the younger sister said.

"The ladies have had a shock." I said. "They're resting before going back inside."

"We're not going back in there." the first sister said. "I'm going to take you up on your offer. Just get rid of everything and don't tell us what else you find."

"Is there something I should know about?" the sheriff asked.

The two ladies looked at me and I asked, "Should I show him?"

They both stared wide eyed until the older sister nodded her head a bit.

I led the sheriff inside to the bedroom so that he could see what they'd seen. He took in the magazines and photos, picking one of the Polaroids up and glancing at it.

"That old fucker had a nice cock on him, I'll say that." he said.

I came up next to him and slid my hand into the tight crease of his ass.

"It looks like he was pretty accomplished with a dildo, too." I said as I massaged his ass hole.

After stroking his ass for a moment I said, "How about after we get rid of the old ladies you come back and I give you an all afternoon rim job on the Reverend's bed?"

The sheriff looked at me shocked and then he smiled.

"Jesus, someone needs to keep you on a leash." he said.

"Okay, sounds kinky." I replied.

He slid past me and headed back outside. I noticed as he turned to face the ladies that his already bursting pants crotch was a lot fuller.

"You're not going to tell anyone about what you saw in there, are you?" the first sister asked.

"My lips are sealed." the sheriff said. "If, like you said, you want Andy to dispose of everything, I'll make sure that no one bothers him. I'm sure it won't take long."

"Wear your oldest clothes." the youngest sister told me. "You'll probably need to burn them."

I felt along the top of the doorjamb and as I expected, there was a door key hidden there. I went in and locked the back door and then walked out and locked the front door behind me.

"I'll take care of everything, you ladies just rest easy." I said as I helped them up and led them to the truck.

The sheriff got into his car and as he started to pull away I said, "And if you want to take me up on that offer for later, just let me know."

He gave me a tight grin before leaving.

I drove the ladies back to their car and got all of the contact information I needed for them, and then waved them on their way. It was still only mid-afternoon and I had accomplished even more than I expected. I would have liked to spend some time with my face buried in the sheriff's ass, though.

I went in and checked on my stew and then went to my room and pulled out the pillowcase and started counting money. When I had finished, $35,000 sat in neat stacks on my bed.

Then, I fired up the computer I had bought and went online to research mid century modern furniture. It surprised even me to see some of the prices on the stuff and what I had acquired was in like new condition. I needed to move it as soon as possible to our barn.

I spent the rest of the afternoon thinking about my sudden wind fall and how I could use it. I hadn't really come to any decision before it was time to serve supper.

As we all sat around the dinner table I told the others about my day and the bargain I had made.

"I'm going to need your help in a couple of days to empty all of the furniture out." I told my brothers.

"What makes you think we're going to help you with anything?" Steve asked, sneering.

"Because I'll beat you to a bloody pulp if you don't?" I said. "No, really, I'll pay you for your time. I'll give you $10 an hour."

"I want $20." Steve replied, just to be an asshole.

"I've got some money saved, I'll do it." I said. After all, it was found money.

Steve strutted around the rest of the evening like he'd put one over on me. I supposed it was a good thing to let him feel he'd gotten the upper hand for a change.

Everyone else eventually drifted off to bed and I sat up in daddy's office, researching the furniture. I learnt how to guess the age of the piece, what labels to look for, what pieces were the most desirable and average prices. Then, I began researching dealers who were reasonably close by and who specified that they bought.

I was deep into my research when I heard a door open and close in the hallway, followed by another door opening. I looked up from the screen and soon Tony appeared standing nude in the doorway.

"Do you know where Uncle Cody is?" he asked.

"Somebody must be craving a big cock." I said and he smiled. "Come on over here."

When he was close enough I pulled him onto my lap where he lifted his legs and snuggled against my chest as I wrapped my arms around him. Even though he'd been a total asshole all of his life, there was something warm and fuzzy about him. In his mid-twenties he was still a lot like a little boy.

"Does someone need his tight little hole fucked?" I asked as I toyed with his growing cock.

He turned and wrapped his arms around my neck and buried his face in the side.

"Cody is probably in daddy's bed." I said. "He likes playing with a big dick now and then, too, you know. Did you know daddy's cock is even bigger than mine and Cody's?"

His cock had grown totally stiff and filled my stroking hand.

"Cody told me." Tony said. "I've never seen it, though."

"Come on." I said, lifting him to his feet. "We'll go play Peeping Tom."

I grasped his upright cock as a handle and led him down the hall to the door to daddy's bedroom. I softly opened the door a crack and peered through. Daddy and Uncle Cody were both sprawled nude across the bed, sound asleep, and daddy's big cock hung down between his legs almost out of sight.

I put my finger to my lips to shush Tony and then opened the door so that we could both enter. I led him over to the bed where he stood beside me, looking at the enormous soft cock between daddy's legs.

"How big does it get?" he whispered in my ear.

"Watch." I whispered back.

With the tip of one finger I began to lightly stroke the big dick to wake it up. It didn't take much to make it start growing and as I continued to tickle it, it thickened and stretched until it was fully erect and lying against daddy's flat belly, the huge head past his belly button. I placed a finger and thumb on each side of the wide shaft and lightly stroked it some more until it was so hard that it arched up and stood hovering over daddy's abdomen.

"Somebody seems to be playing with my dick." daddy suddenly said. He opened his eyes and saw me and Tony standing by the bed.

"Well, I don't think it's me, this time." Uncle Cody said, waking up.

"You're right." daddy said. "It's a couple of midnight rapers."

I said, "Tony has heard stories but I thought he should see for himself." I wrapped my hand around the stiff prong and lifted it so that it stood upright.

"And does he like what he sees?" Uncle Cody asked.

Tony was wide eyed, chewing at his lips and I used my other hand to slide between his buttocks and finger his hot little hole.

"Can I touch it?" Tony asked.

"Sure, it likes being touched." daddy said.

I grabbed Tony's hand and guided it to daddy's monster dick and watched as his hand closed around it.

"I've got work to do." I said. "You and Uncle Cody keep Tony busy so he doesn't wander around all night."

I went over to the door and as I closed it I looked back to see Tony climbing onto the bed between his father and uncle.

Back at the computer I reviewed more websites about furniture, taking notes of anything I thought might be useful. About an hour before dawn I finally faced the inevitable and went in to bed. From daddy's room I could hear rhythmic bouncing on the bed and I wondered how many times Tony's hole had already been fucked tonight.

Sleeping over a pile of money was somehow consoling and I fell asleep before too long.

At breakfast the next morning, Daddy, Cody and Tony all showed up at the same time. Tony took a seat between the two of them rather than across the table next to Steve and the three of them giggled like school girls.

When Steve came in, he took note of the new seating arrangement and he looked a bit perturbed. He didn't say anything until everyone had finished and then looking at Tony he said, "We've got a lot of work to do today. Time to get started."

Tony looked back at him contemptuously and said, "You don't give the orders around here. Daddy and Uncle Cody do."

Steve looked bereft, realizing for the first time that he was losing his sole ally. If I could have felt anything, I probably would have been sorry for him.

"Stop talking mean to your brother or I'll have to smack you." I told Tony.

He giggled and looked at his father and uncle and daddy said, "Tony will be busy helping us today with a special project."

The realization that he'd been isolated was apparent on Steve's face. He didn't know how to handle this new situation where he wasn't head shitheel.

"Maybe there are some special jobs that Steve can do, too." I said. "He'd probably like more responsibility and independence. Wouldn't you Steve? I'm sure you know of things that need done and can't wait."

He looked at me, confused that I would be trying to assuage his hurt feelings. Steve and I had a very cool relationship, except for fucking, that had developed a few weeks after I had moved in.

One evening when everyone came in for supper I said, "Steve, I couldn't get the barn door to close. Could you try later?"

"I'll do it right now." he said. "Your wrists are probably just too limp to do it."

He went back outdoors and I was fixing everyone a plate when there was suddenly a loud boom and the dishes actually rattled on the shelves.

We all hurried outdoors and saw that the huge barn door had come off of its track and was lying flat on the ground. Steve was sitting on the ground to one side looking shocked.

"What the hell happened?" daddy asked.

The door was made of solid wood and was about 10 feet high and at least 12 feet wide. It was hung on steel wheels that rolled along a steel track so that it slid open and closed. It must have weighed at least 500 pounds.

"I was pulling it shut and it just fell over." Steve said.

"Wow, it's a good thing you were pulling it instead of pushing it." I told Steve. "If it had fallen on top of you, it would have crippled you for life if it didn't kill you outright."

Steve stared at me blankly.

Cody went inside the barn and up to the loft where he opened a door just above the track that the door slid on. We saw him examining the track and then looking up at the barn eaves. The whole time, Steve was staring at me with that same blank glazed look.

"Here's the problem." Cody said. He picked a long slim piece of wood that was tapered at the end up out of the wheel track and held it up so that we could see.

"I can see where this broke off from the eave right above. Maybe birds were perching on it or something. It must have fallen and the wind blew it right in the track. When you rolled the wheels up on it, it raised them and they disengaged. Just a freak accident."

Steve was sitting on the ground, still white faced and staring at me.

"You sure were lucky this time." I told him. "To have not been in the way, I mean."

He got up, still staring and went toward the house. We decided that the door would just stay off overnight and in the morning we'd all pitch in to re-hang it.

When we got inside, Steve was sitting at the kitchen table, still white faced and silent. He kept up the silence all through dinner and after picking at his plate, he rose and went to his room where we heard the door softly shut behind him.

We didn't see him the rest of the evening and before hobbling off to bed daddy asked me, "Do you think I should look in on Steve?"

"He's probably asleep." I replied. "He's had a real shock. I'm sure he'll feel better by morning."

The next morning, Steve seemed to be seeing me differently for some reason. He didn't make his usual snarky cracks at me and he seemed almost reluctant to be near me. Overnight, he'd developed a habit of only speaking when necessary.

The only thing he said to me that morning was, "I know what you did."

"Then you must know a lot because I've done a whole hell of a lot of things." I replied.

Amazingly, the Friday night after the accident I awoke in the middle of the night to Steve climbing into my bed. I felt for his cock and it was so stiff and swollen it must have ached. He gave me one of the best fucks of my life that night and had repeated his visits once or twice a week ever since.

That was how our relationship had maintained up till now, with him acting wary as a cat but plowing my hole after sundown. Nothing was ever said about it during the day.

"I've got plenty I can be doing on my own." Steve said to me now. "It will be a relief to have a little bit of time on my own."

After everyone had gone to work and I had cleaned up I went to the Reverend's house. I had no qualms about being seen, this time. Word would have spread by now that I was clearing the place out.

I went inside and took photos of all of the furniture in situ with my phone. There was a particularly nice wood and metal bookcase/desk combination that I'd seen on the internet and remembered as being sought after. I mailed a photo of it to the dealer I had selected with just the question, "Is this the type of thing you're interested in?"

Then, I began to work. First, I used a clean towel to pick up the dildo from the bed and carry it to the basement where I left it to soak in a bath of water and bleach. I had a use for the monster.

I hadn't explored the basement the day before and I now saw that it was filled with wooden packing cases. Using a hammer, I pried one open and, swaddled in a bed of straw; there was a beautiful antique leaded glass lamp shade and base. Beneath it there was a wooden chest that said "Solid Sterling Silver" in script along the front. Inside there was a flatware service of dozens of pieces.

Apparently in addition to embezzling funds from his church, the Reverend had also skimmed off the cream of the donations. I couldn't wait to move all of the crates to our barn and leisurely unpack each one but I had work to accomplish first.

Back upstairs I emptied the clothes closets, checked all of the pockets of the garments and dragged the piles of clothing out back where I started a fire in a trash can and burned them. Then, I emptied the drawers of the bedroom dresser and chest onto a tarp I'd found and dragged the contents out back.

Dropping the worn pairs of jockey shorts into the flames, I noticed how stretched out the crotch was in each pair and visualized the big cock and balls they had once cradled. I felt sort of sad, it's always a little more tragic when someone with a big cock dies.

By the time I'd finished destroying the clothes, I'd found another handgun in a coat pocket, 2 envelopes with more cash in the drawers and more amateur photos including a series of the Reverend being fucked in the ass by a black guy with a gargantuan dick. He must have been a pretty interesting guy before he fell off of the deep end.

Based on the hidden items I had already found, I knew that would have to go over the entire place with a fine tooth comb. There were bound to be more things concealed.

By lunch time I had stripped the living room and examined every item of furniture. I'd found six more hidden envelopes of cash that I added to my hoard. He must have been stealing it for years.

Back at home I fixed a cold lunch and when the guys came in I turned to Steve.

"Are you still willing to help me clean out the Reverend's house?" I asked.

"As long as you're willing to pay me." he replied.

"Daddy, would it be okay for Steve to help me one day instead of working here?"

"Shit, just get the stuff ready. We'll all pitch in and you won't need to pay me or Cody, we already discussed it. You just tell us when."

I felt a lot more at ease knowing that everything would flow smoothly and with a minimum of fuss.

While we were eating I got a message back from the dealer.

"I might be interested in the item." it read. "How much are you asking?"

I hadn't mentioned selling...I knew I had a fish on the line.

I messaged back, "I just acquired an estate of several rooms full of similar items, all in showroom condition. I'll get back to you." I knew that would have him champing at the bit.

To make a long story short, I spent the rest of the day searching the Reverend's bedroom and kitchen. By the time I had to leave to fix supper, I'd uncovered 10 more envelopes of cash, 2 very ugly hunting knives, a wooden box filled with jewelry and a little bag that contained what I assumed was crack cocaine. I took it all home with me for future uses I'd yet to think of.

I also took the huge dildo and when I got home I went into Steve's room and hid it beneath his bed pillow. Just a little surprise for him.

I counted the new cash and found that I had almost $10,000 more to add to the shoebox. I had pretty much taken over daddy's office by that time. There was a wall safe that only he and I knew the combination to so I placed the money, weapons, jewelry and crack inside. Then I prepared supper.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful. But I was waiting for Steve to go to bed and find his surprise.

I was in the office, working on the books when I heard him turn off the shower and then go to his room. I waited, barely able to keep from laughing and then I heard a loud, "What the fuck!" and the sound of something striking the bedroom wall.

I hurried down the hallway and opened the bedroom door. Steve was sitting up in bed nude with a look of shock. Tony, also nude, was staring at the colossal black dildo lying across the room.

Steve looked up at me and said, "I know that came from you, you little cocksucker."

"Why are you accusing me?" I asked. "Everyone around here thinks you need to relax your crack."

"Can I have it?" Tony asked.

"Ask your brother." I said. "Maybe you can show him how to use it."

I made sure that Steve saw me ogling his cock.

I went back to the office and closed down the work I'd been doing, then went in and had a shower. I was lying on my bed when the door opened and a nude Steve slipped into the room. He came over to the bed and climbed on top off me. When we had first started fucking he was the typical "straight" guy, get your rocks off and get gone.

On our 4th or 5th fuck date I had pulled his face down and kissed him while he fucked me. He'd been totally shocked at first but after a moment he got into it. Now, it was part of the routine.

I spread my legs for him to get between them and wrapped my arms around his hard torso, then kissed him hard and deep with his tongue slithering into my mouth. I could feel his steely cock against mine and I lifted my legs so that the hot head bumped against my pulsing ass hole. He knew I wanted his cock as much as he wanted to give it to me.

rae121452
rae121452
1,578 Followers