Busting Broncos Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,577 Followers

It didn't take his grandparents long to arrive. I noticed that neither of them was tearful, either, but they gathered Timmy up in their arms and held him between their bodies as if they were protecting him.

Actually, no one seemed very mournful.

They led him to their car and the sheriff and I stood on the sidewalk and watched them go. Timmy turned around in the back seat and gave us a wave.

"That is one hard assed little motherfucker." the sheriff said. "He's either going to grow up to be President of the United States or else a serial killer."

"At least now he'll have even chances." I said.

* * * * * *

Tina's funeral was held a few days later and I thought I should go.

Timmy arrived with his grandparents who each held one of his hands throughout the service. He already looked better and healthier.

After everything was done, I was walking back to my car when I saw him say something to his grandmother. She looked at me and then the three of them came over.

"Timmy wanted to ask you something." she said.

"If I give you my address, will you write me a letter sometime?" he asked.

"Even better than that, I'll give you my email address and if your grandparents have a computer we can keep in touch. Do you have your notebook?" I asked.

"It's in the car, I'll get it." he said.

As he bustled off I looked at his grandpa watch him go. His whole face was lit up.

"That's a tough little kid." I said.

"No one will ever get the best of him." his grandpa said. "That little guy is going to rule the world."

Timmy came back and I jotted down my address. When I handed it back to him I asked, "Are you going to be okay?"

"I'm okay, you should know that." he replied.

rae121452
rae121452
1,577 Followers