Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Danielle already paid for it and we have it set up for you already in the back room, so get back there and have a good time. We'll be out here enjoying the rest of the show," said Kristen.

Brittany got up and headed to the back alone. One of the employees pointed Brittany to the direction of her special lap dance room. Brittany enters the room and a mysterious voice welcomes her and told her to have a seat on the couch. She did and to her surprise, the stripper came out and it turns out to be Anaconda. He had a huge smile on his face to match his incredible huge dick.

Brittany gasp for air as the music started playing. "Just relax and don't worry girl. I'm going to take good care of you," said Anaconda as he danced his way over to Brittany wearing his suit from earlier.

"I seen the way you were looking at me Brittany," he said smiling.

"You did?" Brittany asked confused.

"Yes and I was disappointed when you didn't watch all of me. But now, you have all of me to yourself," he said, slowly spreading his legs over Brittany's and sitting on her lap. She felt something move in his pants.

"Oh boy. I think I'm done," she said in a heartbeat. Then suddenly, she felt his big black hands caresses her large tits encased in her tube top. Brittany has always been a sucker for anyone who caressed her sensitive fat tits. He slowly thumbed out her nipples and rubs them.

"Ooooo girl. You're friends won't kidding when they told me you had gigantic boobs. I love big tits on a girl. Especially white girls. Their skin is so soft and tits are so round and heavy, soft as well," he said continuing to knead Britt's boobs through her top. Brittany was getting wet between her legs and nipples harden as this big black guy felt up her huge boobs.

He started rubbing his pants encased cock on her lap and stomach. He used what force he had and made his dick raise in his tight leather jeans to feel the bottoms of her hanging tits. "Oh god," he moaned. "Need to get you out of those clothes and onto my Anaconda." He slowly peeled her tube top up, over her head and how big her bra was and the flesh of her tits trying to flow over it immediately memorized him. He licked his big thick lips with his giant tongue. Practically everything on him was big.

He stuck his long tongue in the middle of her chest and licked up to her neck. Licking her chin and then back down to her chest. Then planted kisses on her chest with his big black lips.

"Hmmm. I'm going to have fun with these but first, lets get you more comfortable," he said with a smile.

Brittany sat there extremely horny and somewhat under a spell from having her breasts caress. Anaconda, which he likes to go by, got on his knees next to her feet and took off her shoes. Then he proceeded to snuff her sock-covered feet. Smelling her sweaty feet aroma with his big black noise. Then he used his teeth to lift up her right sock to reveal her sweaty and smelly right foot. He used his thick and long lizard like tongue to lick the from the arch to her toes. He started to move his tongue up and down her foot faster and sliding his tongue between her toes. Then sucking them between his big black lips. Giving each toe a mini blowjob. Brittany had an orgasm from that. He did the same to her left foot. Then he push both feet together and licked furiously up and down and all over her sweaty feet. Brittany never felt anything like this before.

After sucking her feet and toes, he reached up and pulled down her black tight dress pants, to reveal her sexy lacy thong. He tossed the pants to the floor and travels his tongue up her right leg to her right thigh. Wiggling his tongue against her thigh. Brittany was ready to cum right then and there. He could smell her juices flowing from behind her thong. With that, he skipped her thong and moved his tongue up and over her stomach and then over her large right bra cup, still containing her massive right tit.

He unhooked the bra from the front and licked up and down her cleavage, with the bra still covering her ample jugs. Finally, he removes the bra and gets in a state of shock, staring at Brittany's mammoth tits. They hung down close to her navel, yet still stuck out like huge soft footballs, toppled with large pink aureoles and small hard red nipples. He licked his lips and started to twist her nipples in both hands. Pulling them away from her ample tits and letting go to watch her giant boobs bounce up and down. Wobbling wildly on her chest. He felt his dick grow a few more inches after that.

Her huge breasts settle down after a couple of seconds and were once again in his large hands. Even though his hands were big, still not big enough to hold her heavy pounds of tit meat. He moved his big lips to her left nipple and sucked it into his mouth like a vacuum. His thick tongue slashing at the hard nipple as he sucked up as much of her left tit into his mouth as possible. Both of his hands were fondling her right tit. Squeezing it and poking the nipple.

He let her huge left tit pop out of his mouth and he stuck the right tit into his mouth and did the same thing. Sucking it into a cone shape and milking it for all its worth. He never loved to suck big tits like this until now. Feasting on Brittany's giant EE cups. Moving his tongue all around them. Leaving no inch of her gigantic tits dry. Brittany had multiple orgasms from the tit sucking and her pussy was now flowing like a river. He smelt her cum and removed her thong to see her shaved pink pussy all wet.

He moved his lips from her big breasts and nipples and started to lick away at her wet cunt. Smelling and tasting her juices while slipping his tongue in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god. Feeeeeeels so gooooood," moaned Brittany squeezing her own saliva covered heavy tits and pulling at her wet nipples.

He had her legs on his shoulders and he proceeded to ram his face and tongue deep into her pussy. Licking and sucking her enlarge clit. Doing tricks with his tongue to her clit that no one has done to her before. Brittany quickly came from the intensity of her pussy being eaten, but that didn't stop him from sucking on her pussy lips individually, using his teeth to chew on them and his tongue to lick them furiously as she came once again from the pussy licking.

"Think you're ready for it now," Anaconda said, standing up and pulling down his leather pants to reveal his 13 1/2 massive cock with the huge purple head. He started beating her massive tits with his massive dick. Poking the fat of her tits and then the nipples. Rubbing the head of the cock against her nipples rapidly causing her to let out a serious of moans and finally her hot cum once again.

He straddle on top of her stomach with his ass and squeezed her mammoth jugs around his cock while a good 6 inches was sticking out from her cleavage and he thrust that 6 inches into her mouth. This was her first time sucking a black real cock, especially an enormous one.

As he tit-fucked her, his cock moved in and out of her wet mouth. Hitting the back of her throat every time it enters her mouth. Brittany just wanted to choke but was loving the massive meat in her mouth and between her tits.

With one hand, he held her left tit and made her own her right tit while his right hand fingered her still wet pussy. Rubbing her enlarge and juicy clit. He felt his dick was wet enough and got from between her tits and moved his massive dick down and slowly rubbed her pussy entrance with its head.

"This well hurt a bit baby," said Anaconda, using his hands to spread her pussy lips apart and sticking 5 inches of his big cock into it. "Oooooouch. Ooouch. Ooooch." Moan Brittany, feeling the massive dick entering her tight pussy. He grabs her by her small wrist and started thrusting his cock in and out, slowly and powerful.

"Oooooouch. Oh yeeeeah," cried Brittany, feeling the force of his massive cock sliding in and out her tight pink pussy. Her colossal EE cups started to move about on her chest. Hitting her in the chin and nearly covering up her face. He held her legs apart, ramming more and more of his dick into her pussy. Striking her clit like a true Anaconda. He felt her tight pussy walls squeezing the life out of his huge snake.

"That's it baby. Feel the pain. Feed that pussy this long hard dick," urged Anaconda as he started to pick up the pace and really pound away at her pussy. He grabs and squeezed at her enormous melons, bouncing on her chest wildly while bucking the shit out of her pussy. Then he bends her legs to her chest, squashing her huge tits and briskly pounding her pussy. They both could hear the sounds of his mighty balls smacking away at her ass and his massive dick plowing and drowning in her pussy. His cock still had about 5 inches still in all the way in.

"Ahhhhhh! Haaaaarder! Faaaaaster! It hurrrrrrts soooo much," Brittany cried as her large tits were smacking against her legs and his bean stalk cock deep within her pussy. Anaconda put both of Britt's feet together and starts to lick and suck on them again, adding more pleasure and suffering to Brittany.

"Oooooh. Here I cum baby girl," moaned Anaconda with his mouthful of Brittany's toes. He came long and hard in Brittany's pussy. A massive flow of cum even spilled out of Brittany's pussy and onto his balls and the couch. Brittany came as well with a huge cry of pain.

Anaconda slowly removed his dick and wiped his now limped but to long penis over her ample chest. Getting her massive boobies sticky with his cum. Then he grab her head and moved her lips along his shaft, having her lick up what's left of his hot creamy cum. Face fucking Brittany with his soft long dick. A ring of cum form around Brittany's mouth and all over her lips and chin.

He took his dick out of her mouth and gave her giant jugs one last squeeze before leaving the room and a naked wore out Brittany alone.

A few minutes later, her friends arrived in the back because they were ready to leave and couldn't leave without Brittany. They saw a side of her that they never saw before. She looked all-beat up from his dick. Cum practically everywhere on her body. Her pussy was sore, throbbing, and beat red. Her nipples were throbbing and sore. Her eyes were slightly open. She looked like she was drunk. Drunk on cum that is.

They gather Brittany's clothes and got her dress the best they could and took Brittany home. They got pass her uncle and made it to her room where they threw Brittany in a long XXL T-shirt and tucked her into bed.

12