Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We have to get you hard again Uncle. I wasn’t done with you,” Brittany said, climbing on his stomach, stuffing his face with her massive EE’s.

It didn’t take long for his cock to sprang back up immediately as he suckle on her tits. Biting and chewing on her pink nipples. She grabs Keith’s hands and placed them on tits. Having him help her once again, hold her enormous boobs in his face and mouth.

Keith was in heaven he thought as he tried to suck as much of her left boob into his mouth while kneading her right tit. Pulling and tugging on her nipple. Brittany let out a series of moans. She loves it when people pay good attention to her breasts.

Her Uncle Keith was working her tits with his mouth and tongue. Sliding his tongue over and under her tits. Kissing her cleavage and her chest while his arms were wrapped around her giant melons. Squeezing them around his head. She knew he could play with them for hours and she would love it but she didn’t want him to cum again on his own.

She pushed her Uncle away and lowered herself onto his thick cock. Slowly taking it in and deep within her pussy. Keith held her tits, thumbing her nipples

“Oh god Britt. I love you so much. Please fuck me,” moan her Uncle.

Brittany was now all the way on his cock. Keith moved his hands to her big ass and started moving her on his cock. Brittany started riding him. Starting off slowly. Placing her hands on his chest, which made her already gigantic titties, thrusts out even farther, making them look a whole lot bigger. They were right over Keith’s face and he started to lick them at the bottoms. Then his tongue slowly started licking away at her nipples.

“Oh yes. Suck my tits Uncle Keith. Become my daddy now;” moan Brittany as she started riding him faster. She started bouncing on his cock now. This really got Keith excited, watching her enormous bowl of jell-o like tits bounce wildly at him.

“Oh fuck yes. Harder. Faster Uncle. Please,” cried out Brittany as he forced more of his dick into her pussy. Thrusting his hips up to help her bounce some more. Her gargantuan tits nearly knocked him out by hitting his face. But he loves her tits beating his face. Brittany even got attack by her own tits, hitting her chin.

Keith grabs her big knockers and feasted on them again. Switching between nipples while his cock pounded her pussy harder and harder.

Brittany reaches over and grabs a handful of pasta and rubs it into her tits. Keith was really hungry now and started to lick and eat the pasta off her gorgeous bouncing boobs. He even reached over and put a meatball on both nipples. Eating them off until he got to the nipples which he sucked and chewed on.

“Oh god.....That feeeeeeeels so good Uncle,” moaned out Brittany as he eyes were close, feeling her Uncle having his way with her massive pillows.

After a few minutes of riding her Uncle, she got off of him and onto all fours. Keith slipped his cock into her pussy from behind and started ramming away. Really thrusting his cock hard and deep into her wet pussy.

“Oh fuck....Oooooo yeaaaaaah,” cried Brittany in pleasure. She started to move herself back against Keith to help him get more into her pussy. She felt his balls at her pussy entrance and she started fondling them with her hands.

Keith’s hands were squeezing her incredible ass. Spanking it. Watching it jiggle. Then he looked on the side of her and saw her immense tits just beat the hell out of each other. Making loud slapping noises as they sway side to side on her chest wildly. Keith couldn’t stand it anymore and blasted his hot cum deep into her pussy. He gripped her swing breasts hard for support to empty his balls into her.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh,” cried Brittany as she came too. Slowly pushing up against her Uncle to feel his cock melt inside her.

The two laid in bed, snuggled up against each other, still naked and worn out from the sex. His hands however just couldn’t quit playing with her oversize tits and pink nipples. The pleasure made Brittany cum again.

“That was awesome Britty,” said her Uncle, giving her a kiss on the lips. Brittany returned the kiss and got out of bed, leaving her very happy Uncle alone to get some sleep.

Brittany returns to her room, still naked. She sat at her computer and wondered if that Keen, who she found out was her Uncle would get on. He did.

ChubbyCheckers: So tell me what happen babe? Did your Uncle and you have hot sex?

Brittany cut on her web cam so keen aka her Uncle Keith could once again view her naked body.

BrittEEs: I’ll explain everything to you and you can watch me pleasure myself in the process. ;)

ChubbyCheckers: Ooooooooh Britt. I like the sound of that:)

12