Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OooooooHHHHH," cried in pleasure Brittany. She started pinching her hard big nipples while James finished up licking her pussy and her juices.

James sat up and Brittany immediately took his big hard cock back into her mouth. Sucking on it fast and getting it all wet. James inserted his fingers into Brittany's pussy. Rubbing the inside and the clitoris swiftly.

James quickly moved in between Brittany's legs and rubbed his cock head against her pussy entrance. He slowly inserted his cock into her wet pussy. Inches by inches, moving it deeper and deeper inside. He gripped Brittany by the hips and started fucking her. Her legs wrap tight around his waist and her massive melons bouncing wildly on her chest at James. He took his invitation and started milking her breasts with his mouth. Sucking the nipples into his mouth while stuffing his mouth with as much of her titties as he could munch on.

"Oh fuck yes!!!! Oh god! Harder James. Fuck me with that big dick!!!" Cried out Brittany as James continued to ram his hard dick deep into Brittany's cunt. She could hear the sounds of his balls smacking her pussy while he heard the smacks of her giant tits hitting one an other and his mouth while he was latch onto one of her fat hard nipples.

Then James started to slow down and rested his cock in her pussy for a few seconds before starting up again slow. Then moving the pace quicker. Brittany started bouncing herself off the bed, meeting his thrust. Her mammoth tits were smacking his head, which caused him to fuck her harder and faster, just to feel them on his face.

James moved up to Brittany's face and started kissing her as he started to slow down again. Resting his cock and balls inside her pussy. Her feet were banging against his ass and her hands gripped his shoulders hard. Then he started pushing his cock harder and deeper inside her pussy before he resume pounding away at it fast.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!! FUCKING HELL!!!! HARDER!!! FUCK ME HARD!!!!" Cried in pain Brittany, feeling her pussy tighten around his cock and allowing it to probe to the core of her cunt.

James sat up on his feet with his cock still implanted in Brittany and moved her legs around his neck and started pounding away at her pussy again.

"Ooooooh. AAAHHHHH!" Moan Brittany, going into a series of orgasms. Her large sweaty and smelly feet were rubbing against his cheeks. The smell of her feet got him to pound her pussy harder. Gripping her legs tighter in his hands. Her huge tits were smacking her face, nearly knocking her out.

A sweaty and sex hungry James separated her legs apart and had them bend down to her chest. He was now balls deep within her pussy, thrusting and ramming away with no mercy. After a few minutes, he pulled his cock out of her red pussy and straddled her chest, laying his big dick between her huge tits and started a little tit fucking. He squeezed her boobs hard around his cock. Pinching and pulling at her fat nipples. His cock was completely gone between her cleavage.

"That's it James. Fuck my tits. They need a good fucking!" Moaned Brittany, urging James to fuck her tits.

As he thrust away at her heavy soft tits with ruthless abandon, his cock blasted out a river of hot creamy cum between her tits. They both gripped her tits and started rubbing the cum between them. Some of the cum even hit her neck and chin. He pulled his cock out and started beating and milking the rest of his nut onto her nipples and the top surface of her boobs. James smiled down on Brittany as she smiled back at him. Sweat rolling off both their bodies and cum dripping off Brittany's colossal titties.

Meanwhile back at the party, a half an hour passed since Brittany was gone and since James went to go talk to her. The two soon emerge from the house and surprisingly Brittany was topless. Her huge breasts just sitting high on her set like torpedoes were bouncing and flopping around as she walked. The party nearly stops after that.

Brittany's mom was going to say something to her when her husband told her not to say anything. The next thing you know, Brittany's friends started to get naked and soon others followed and all jump into the pool for a little bit of skinny dripping.

James was watching poolside and had a large grin on his face.

12