Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 09.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Sure,” she answered.

“Why don’t you guys go change into something more comfortably and join me downstairs to watch this horror movie? I’m to scare to watch it alone,” said Brittany, giving Jeff and Sandy the sad puppy face.

“Awe. She’s so cute. Can’t leave her by herself Jeff,” said Sandy, wrapping her arms around Brittany. Brittany presses hard into Sandy, smashing her braless tits into Sandy’s breasts.

Jeff tried not to let his cock control his actions. “All right then. We’ll be back downstairs. I always knew you were a chicken Britt,” he said.

“Thank you,” said Britt.

Jeff and Sandy headed upstairs to change while Britt set up the movie in the VCR. They came back downstairs in less then 10 minutes and sat on the couch with Britt to watch the movie. Britt had a large bowl of popcorn with butter melt on top and offer to share with both Jeff and Sandy. Jeff turns it down but Sandy wouldn’t mind eating some. Britt fed Sandy one popcorn and slips it between her lips. Two of her fingers also go inside Sandy’s mouth.

“Mmmm,” moans Sandy sucking and licking the hot butter off Brittany’s two fingers while eating the popcorn.

Jeff was starting to fall asleep and eventually he did. The girls continued to watch the movie and feed each other popcorn. A little bit of butter lands on Brittany’s chin. Sandy bends down and uses her tongue to wipe it up. Brittany starts to giggle and Sandy follows with a giggle of her own.

“I’m going to go eat some ice cream. Want some?” Ask Britt.

“Sure. I’ll come with you,” said Sandy licking her lips at Britt.

Brittany pauses the movie and Sandy and her head into the kitchen leaving Jeff asleep on the couch.

“What kind do you like?” Asks Brittany.

“Doesn’t really matter. I like all kinds,” said Sandy sticking a finger into her own mouth and slowly suck it out.

Brittany watches and giggles at Sandy. Britt pulls out strawberry and chocolate ice cream from the freezer. She hands Sandy a spoon and the two start eating. Brittany had her spoon tip off far enough from her mouth that a huge blob of strawberry ice cream falls down her shirt.

“AHHHHH! OOOH shit! That’s cold,” shouted Brittany.

“Let me clean that up for you,” said Sandy holding the bottom of Brittany’s oversize shirt and pulls it over her head. Her huge tits come into Sandy’s view with strawberry ice cream in between them.

Sandy bends her head down and starts to lick away at Brittany’s cleavage. Tasting her sweet pale skin with strawberry ice cream on it. Her tongue travels up and down the curves of Brittany’s breasts where they make her cleavage.

Brittany giggles and shakes her tits against Sandy’s head. Sandy could feel the soft spongy texture of her breasts slap and rub up against her cheeks.

“Wait right here,” said Sandy to a topless Brittany.

Sandy gets up and opens the freezer. She pulls out some ice cubes and returns to Brittany.

“Ever had ice cubes rub against your nipples?” Sandy asks.

“No. I had pasta on my tits before,” Brittany said.

“Mmmm. Bet that was a good dinner,” Sandy said laughing.

“It sure was,” Brittany replies.

Sandy takes an ice cube and lightly circles Brittany’s big right areola. Brittany started to quiver and shake from the coldness touching her pale white. Sandy’s eyes widen as she saw Brittany’s nipple become huge looking like a giant eraser. Sandy draws the ice cube to the huge nipple and rubs the nipple with the ice cube slowly.

Chills travel through Brittany’s body especially to her now soak pussy. The ice cube started to leak water while moving around Brittany’s areola and nipple.

“How does that feel?” Ask Sandy poking the nipple with the ice cube.

“So cold but feels good hot,” moans Brittany.

Sandy repeats the pleasure with Brittany’s other nipple. Watching that one become just as large as the right one.

“I know a baby would love to suck milk out of those suckers you have Britt,” said Sandy admiring Britt’s huge nipples.

“Why don’t you give them a taste and see for yourself,” teased Brittany.

Sandy wastes no time and latches her lips around the left nipple. Sucking it for all its worth. Brittany held Sandy’s head smash against her giant left breast. She could feel Sandy’s mouth sucking in the large areola as well.

Sandy starts to suck the entire front part of Brittany’s tit into her mouth. Using her hands to cup that one big tit in her mouth so she could stuff more and more of it between her lips.

Brittany mouth was wide open. Moans were coming heavenly out of her mouth. She felt her thighs become wet from her creamy pussy as she came from the tit sucking.

Sandy switch breast and sucks the right one into her mouth as well. Dragging her tongue over every inch of tit meat.

“You have such wonderful breasts Brittany,” moans Sandy in between sucking her right tit.

Brittany moves her hands to Sandy’s breasts and starts to fondle her braless hooters through her tight tank top. Brittany starts to pull one breast at a time out of Sandy’s top until both breasts were now free and hanging loose outside the top.

The girls started to kiss and suck on each other’s tongues. Brittany’s enormous 36F tits engulf Sandy’s 36DD’s. Their hard nipples pokes and rubs into each other’s skin.

Brittany takes hold of her breasts and Sandy holds her own as well. They start to rub their nipples together. Brittany’s bigger nipples were pushing Sandy’s medium size nipples into the areolas.

“Oooooh Brittany. I love your incredible nipples touching mines,” moans Sandy holding her breasts while Brittany’s bigger tits beat and smash against them.

Brittany let go of her tits and moves her hands into Sandy’s pj pants. They smooth over Sandy’s ass and grope them. Kneading her ass cheeks in both hands. Sandy does the same to Brittany. Squeezing and kneading her big ass. Their breasts press tight against each other’s as they lock lips again.

They start to giggle and back up away from each other. Sandy kicks off her slippers and pulls her pj pants down revealing her cotton baby blue panties.

“Hop up on the table,” order Britt.

Sandy leaps up onto the table causing her big tits to bounce and jiggle with her movements.

Brittany takes a seat in front of Sandy. She picks up both of Sandy’s bare feet and starts to lick at them. First licking the soles of her feet. Moving her tongue right down to her arches. Sandy starts to giggle and says “ that tickles Britt.”

“Mmmm moans Brittany as she sucks onto Sandy’s left big toe. Giving her big toe a mini blowjob. She does the same to her right big toe and sucks on her little toes as well.

Brittany positions Sandy’s feet leveled with her titties and starts to rub her huge tits up and down Sandy’s feet. The nipples dragging along the bottoms of her feet to the arches. Brittany slides her fat nipples in between Sandy’s toes and Sandy wiggles her toes into Britt’s tit meat and squeezes the nipples. Twisting and pulling Britt’s nipples with her toes.

Brittany starts moaning as Sandy massages her tits with her feet. Her panties become even more soak as she came. Brittany pulls down Sandy’s panties revealing her black trim bush and wet pussy. She slides them all the way off and tosses them to the floor.


“Ooooh. Such a pretty pussy. All nice and wet,” moaned Brittany. She moves closer in between Sandy’s legs and uses her hands to open her cunt. Her tongue slowly licks its way deep through her cunt. Her large clit hung down and Brittany press her tongue against it.

“Oooooowwwwww,” moan Sandy breathing hard and starting to sweat.

Brittany wraps her arms around Sandy’s thighs and kisses them. Sandy rests her legs on Britt’s shoulders. She bends her elbows back on the table sticking out her big tits. Brittany worked Sandy’s pussy making it even creamier. Sucking her clit deep into her mouth and pulling it with her teeth.

Sandy was twisting and turning her body from the intense eating Brittany was doing to her wet cunt. She runs her fingers through Brittany’s long red hair and starts to thrust her hips, pushing her pussy against Brittany’s mouth. Brittany was all to happy to suck more of Sandy’s cunt into her mouth and just nibble and lick at he clitoris.

After seven minutes of getting her pussy eaten, Sandy came in Britt’s mouth. Brittany swallows all of Sandy’s cum and uses her tongue to lick up the rest.

“Mmmmm. You taste so good Sandy,” moaned Brittany giving her thighs one last kiss.

Brittany moves Sandy back further onto the table and climbs up hovering over Sandy. She pulls her panties down and drops them on the kitchen floor. She lies on top of Sandy and starts kissing her. They press their big tits hard into each other. Their soak cunts just inches from one another.

Sandy spread her legs across the table and Brittany’s feet hook under Sandy’s thighs. Sandy feels Brittany’s left hand probing her pussy. Sliding three fingers in at one time. Moans came out of both girls’ mouths and sweat pour off their hot bodies.

Brittany’s fingers rapidly finger Sandy’s wet again cunt, setting her up for the big finale. Brittany moves her hand and sits up on Sandy’s thighs. Their pussies are now in union. Brittany starts to slowly rock her pussy back and forth against Sandy’s. Her mammoth breasts hung down her chest like udders and memorized Sandy as they sway back and forth with Britt’s moves.

Sandy’s hands immediately latch onto both of Brittany’s tender nipples and pull on them. Brittany’s hands do the same to Sandy’s tits. They twist and pull on each other’s hardening buds as their pussies rub together faster and faster. Their juices mixing and leaking onto the kitchen table.

Unaware to the girls, Jeff was up and watching quietly from the kitchen entrance. He couldn’t believe how extremely horny watching the girls had made him. He wanted to join so bad but decided to let the girls have their fun.

Brittany changes position and lay at one end of the table while Sandy lies at the other end. Their legs cross over each other’s and their pussies were once again in union. Both of them start to push down against each other. Rubbing her wet cunts together.


Jeff couldn’t help but to pull out his massive cock and start to jerk off to them. Their loud moans and grunting made Jeff even hotter and hungry for the two.

The girls bump their pussies faster and faster. Making sure their clits touch and rub together like rubbing two sticks to make fire and the girls felt like their pussies were on fire. Both girls were in an orgasmic state and soon release their cum onto one another’s pussy. They let out long orgasms symbolizing that they were indeed finish and happy with each other’s performance. They came together in the center of the table and just kiss and felt each other’s tits for another few minutes.

Jeff had left the kitchen and exploded his hard cock in the living room. He clean ups his mess and heard the girls returning. He lies back down on the couch, pretending to be sleep and the girls both get very comfortable next to him and fall asleep.

12