Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 09.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAHHHH!!! OOOOWWW!! OH FUCK JEFF!!!" Cried Brittany being ram up her pussy hard by her brother. She kept her mouth open like she was in shock. Jeff manages to see his entire thick meat vanish between her juicy pussy lips. He took hold of her by the hips causing her legs to spread apart. He gave her long and powerful thrusts. Brittany came all over his massive tool and balls but Jeff wasn't done yet.

Brittany was screaming and moaning louder then before as Jeff resumes his speed and fucks her like no tomorrow. She has never felt a dick this big inside since the black striper. Jeff then repositions himself on his back with his dick still implanted inside her cunt. Brittany is now sitting balls deep on her brother's dick. He starts to bounce her big ass off his thighs and upper legs. Brittany reaches back and holds onto his ankles. She let her huge tits bounce and smack into each other hard while Jeff bounces her on his dick.

Brittany was breathing so hard from the fucking, Jeff thought she was hyperventilating and ready to pass out. Her face was red and dripping with sweat from his cock overworking her tight cunt.

Brittany leans forwards; smashing her sweaty mammoth titties against Jeff's equally sweaty chest and stomach. They started sliding up and down his torsos while he drilled her pussy. He starts kissing her and sliding his tongue into her mouth to ease some of her pain. His legs spread across the bed so that his hands could cup her entire ass while it bounce and jiggle from his thrusting.

Brittany soon yet came again while in that position and Jeff lifts her up off his gooey flopping cock. He was still hard, if not harder then ever. He wanted to try a new position with Brittany.

He positions her to lay off the bed upside down and to spread her legs toward. She does and her face was buried in her breasts. She had to spread her tits apart to rest on each of her shoulders so she could see her Jeff fucking her pussy. Jeff eases his cock inside her pussy once again and takes a seat on her huge ass. He moves his hands to her legs and starts his assault on her sore cunt.

"UUUUHHHHHH!" Brittany cried as Jeff drills his dick straight to the end of her cunt. He lifts his ass a little bit so he could slide his middle finger inside her asshole at the same time.

"AAAAAAHHHHH! FUCKING HELL! UUUUUGGGGHHHH!" Brittany cried buried between her tits. Jeff couldn't believe the pain is sister was in. He wanted to stop but her cunt was feeling so juicy. He just wanted to fuck her dry.

Jeff pounded her in the position for a good ten minutes. By that time Brittany had came several times and her pussy just about had it with his cock. Jeff finally pulls out his dick and lays Brittany on her back. He straddles her stomach and begins to jerk off rapidly to spray her tits down within seconds with giant blobs of cum. He made sure to coat her nipples extra thick. Some of his hot cum even hit her chin and lips. She didn't hesitate to lick the cum.

After Jeff was finish hosing his sister down, he sat next to her and rubs his own cum into the skin of her tits. He looks down at her stretch out red pussy.

"Oh god Jeff. That was the best sex I ever had," moans Brittany.

"Well Britt. We have all weekend to fuck like crazy," Jeff said smiling.

"I don't know if I'll be able to go to school Monday if I'm sore," said Brittany, rubbing her tender cunt softly. Her thighs were also bright red.

They sat there for another ten minutes rubbing her sore thighs. Jeff's giant cock was all ready up and wanting more. Brittany's right hand starts to stroke his cock. She loves the way her brother would moan while stroking his cock.

"Let's play a game? If you catch me. You can stick your big beautiful cock up my ass," said Brittany.

"And what If I don't catch you?"

"Then you'll have to lick my feet and suck my toes until I cum."

"I'll do that rather I do or don't catch you anyways sis."

"I get a head start though," said Brittany slowly getting to her feet. She immediately starts to run even though it hurts her thighs and pussy. Her gigantic breasts bounces and flops out from her chest. Jeff loved the way his sister's breasts looked bouncing and flopping from behind. He couldn't wait any longer to get his hands on them. He took off running after her. His massive cock flop between his thighs, almost reaching his kneecaps. He lost sight of his sister and wonder where she is hiding.

"Come out Come out wherever you are," shouted Jeff. He searches the living room and then went into the kitchen. He could smell her pussy aroma. He knew she was wet. He slowly creeps pass the counter where Brittany was hiding below it. As he walks by, Brittany gets on her hands and knees and starts crawling away from him.

Jeff turns around and sees her big beautiful ass wiggling as she crawls away. He slowly walks up to her ass to catch her off guard. Suddenly Brittany feels something wet spilling down her asscrack. A huge shape pain of a huge objection being thrust in her asshole soon followed.

"AHHHH! Fuck. You found me," moaned Brittany as Jeff grips her ass cheeks in his hands and thrusts his cock deep into her ass.

"Oh fuck! So huge. OOOOH! That hurts. UUUUGGHHH!" Cried Brittany crossing her feet over each other and planting her hands down on the ground as Jeff stood behind her, deep inside her asshole. Her titanic tits were swaying like udders underneath her.

Jeff slowly slides more and more of his cock into her asshole. He had about 5 inches down inside. He kneads and squeezes her big pale and soft cheeks while spreading them further apart. He pulls his huge dick out and the pushes it back inside. Brittany had her arms over her head, trying to relief herself of the pain. Her ass was soon loosing to his massive cock and Jeff starts to buck wildly at it. Thrusting hard and faster deep into her asshole. He takes hold of her shoulders and rides her ass. Banging his pelvic against her ass. His giant balls beat against her jiggling ass cheeks.

"OOOOOOH! I'M CUMMMMING!!!! UUUUGGGHHHH!! HERE I CUMM!" Cried Brittany tossing and turning her head all over the floor. Her breasts beat against the cold hard floor and against her chest as Jeff continued to assault her ass. Brittany cums hard, spilling her juices all over the floor. He leans Brittany forwards and eases his cock out from between her ass cheeks. Brittany relaxes herself on the ground. Her giant tits bulging from her sides.

Jeff lubes up his massive cock and beats his swollen cockhead against the aches of her feet. He drags his cock and balls over the bottoms of her big sweaty feet. He places his cock between her feet and uses them to jerk his huge dick.

After five minutes of fucking her feet, his cock erupts a massive amount of cum all over her feet and between her toes.

"Ooooh yeah," moans Jeff emptying his seamen across his sister's feet. He could hear Brittany moaning as he cover her feet with gooey cum. She curls her toes to squash the cum between them. Jeff lies next to Brittany and kisses her as their wild weekend continues.

12