Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 09.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“She can have it. I can get my own thank you,” Trishelle replies. Brittany quickly gulps the punch down. She started to feel a tingling sensation going through her body.

“Oh shit,” said Tom.

“What is it?” Ask Jeff.

“Nothing man. Just realize I left the car on. I’ll be back,” Tom said rushing out of the front door. Randy follows him.

“Don’t you dare leave man? Like Jeff doesn’t know where you live. We go to the same damn college. We’re all roommates. He’ll kill you eventually,” explained Randy.

“It’s not that man. Just getting some condoms. Want to play it safe right?” Tom said with a smile. The two friends slap hands and heads back inside the house. They watch as all the girls were drinking the punch. Jeff couldn’t help notice that each one of them kept going back for refills.

“You girls sure must be thirsty,” said Jeff.

“Oh yeah. You (hiccup) know it,” said Brittany.

“You got the hiccup sister? Drink some water. Hold your breath.”

“She’s fine. (hiccup)” said Danielle.

“Not you too?”

Jeff looks over at Trishelle and she was making out with Tom.

“Now I’m seeing things. Trishelle was totally being a bitch to him and now they’re making out? Something isn’t right,” Jeff spoke softly. “Randy? What have you and Tom been up to?”

“Nothing man. I guess being a bitch all the time finally made Trishelle realize that she wants Tom.”

“That doesn’t make any sense.” Brittany wraps her arms around Jeff and starts kissing him on the cheeks. He took a sniff and smelt alcohol on her breath. “You son of a bitches. You guys spike the punch to get these beautiful young high school girls to fuck you guys? I’m very impress. Though, not one to beg, but I didn’t need alcohol to fuck any of them.”

Randy smiles at Jeff. “Damn dude. Even you’re own sister?” Randy question.

“Yeah so. As long as it doesn’t leak out into public. I mean. Who wouldn’t want to do their sister if they had big tits like hers?” Jeff said. He pulls Brittany from behind the couch and she fells onto his lap. She could feel his dick poking her head.

“Mmmm. Someone needs relief,” teased Brittany. Jeff takes hold of the bottom of Brittany’s jersey and lifts it up over her enormous pale breasts. Randy’s jaw nearly drops to the floor.

“Holy shit dude! She’s fucking HUGE! Her tits look like that Nadine Jensen chick off the Internet. But much paler and bigger nipples. Never had I have ever thought that I would get to see a pair that big in real life and here it’s been. Hanging off your sister’s chest like the holy Gail,” said Randy still in shock. “May I?”

“Go head. That’s why their here. They were made for hands to grope and maul,” said Jeff.

Randy moves next to a drunken Brittany and takes one of her massive tits into his hand. Seeing how he couldn’t fit it in one hand, he grips onto it with his other hand as well. He slowly kneads and massages the tit. Squeezing it from the base and dropping it back to her chest. Watching it bounce in all it’s glory.

“Here. Why don’t you take her? I have some unfinished business to take care of with Danielle,” said Jeff lifting Brittany up and placing her in Randy’s arms. Her massive titties wobble like jell-o against Randy’s chest. Brittany starts to kiss his neck. Smelling his rich cologne he had on. He sits Brittany back on the couch, sitting up and lifts her jersey all the way off. His head immediately buries between her enormous 36F melons. Kissing and licking up and down the cleavage alone. His hands held her huge tits around his head, rubbing the soft and spongy texture of her breasts against the sides of his face.

Jeff was happy to see his friend all ready enjoying himself. He looks over at Tom who has never made it far with a girl before. So he was still a virgin but after tonight, his virginity was about to be taken away by Trishelle. He had her jersey and bra bunch up to her neck, sucking her massive 42DD’s and smothering his face with them. She had her hands inside his jeans, stroking his 6 1/2-inch cock.

Danielle had her legs spread eagle on the comfy chair. Jeff walks up behind her and slides his hands to her 38DD’s. He massages them through her bra and jersey. He then slowly lifts her jersey up and over her head. She reaches behind herself and unfastens her bra, letting her big tits bounce out and into Jeff’s hands. He kneads them and traces the areolas with his fingertips. He could see her little nipple becoming hard with his touch. He twat them and pinch at them. Danielle was heavily moaning and tossing her head during Jeff’s nipple torture.

Randy has a mouthful of Brittany’s succulent tits. Cramming as much of her huge tits into his mouth to the limit. His hands meanwhile, were inside her men’s boxers, fingering her soak cunt and rubbing the enlarge clit. Brittany was thrusting up against his hand, sliding more of his fingers inside. Her breasts smash against his face and his mouth wide open, working her tit meat.

Trishelle was on her knees in front of Tom, sliding his dick between her lips. His hands were messing with her long brunette hair as she swallows his whole dick down her throat, burring her face deep within his thick dark crotch hairs. Tom couldn’t take it any longer and blasted his hot cum down Trishelle’s throat. She swallows every thick burst of cum that came flowing down her throat.

“The night is not over yet,” Trishelle in forms him. Taking his gooey-wet cock out of her mouth and stroking it. Patting it against her hard nipples to get him going again and it didn’t take long for him to rise. Once his cock was hard again, she wraps her huge tits around it and starts bouncing them up and down, beating his lap and fucking his dick. His dick was completely engulfed in her cleavage. Tom was moaning loud and breathing heavy.

Danielle was getting her big tits work over by Jeff. He held them in his hands and smothers them with kisses. Tracing her areolas with his tongue. He then suckles them into his mouth, allowing his tongue to beat at her tender buds.

“Ooooh yeeah. Suck my tits. Mmmmm,” moaned Danielle holding Jeff’s head hard against her soft breasts. He switches back and forth between her two delicious tits. Giving both of them equals sucking time.

Brittany tosses and turns her body, as Randy was stuff between her thick thighs, eating away at her wet pussy. His tongue when up and down her clit, flicking it repeatedly and using his teeth to nibble on it. Brittany starts to thrust her pussy against Randy’s mouth. Letting his tongue slide in and out of her wetness. Brittany wraps her legs around Randy’s head and continues to press her soak mound against his mouth. Brittany releases a series of soft moans from her mouth.

Louder moans could be heard across the room as Trishelle was riding Tom’s dick wildly. Bouncing high into the air on his lap with his cock balls deep within her pussy. He held her tight around her waist and her back was facing him. He could see the outline of her massive breasts, swinging around wildly and bouncing off her chest. He didn’t want to touch them because he was getting harder and harder off watching them swinging.

Danielle was being impaled by Jeff’s huge dick. He had her bend over the door, pounding her pussy from behind. Her big tits were swaying violently. Knocking soda cans and bowls of chips off the table. He held tight on her jiggling ass and smacks it a few times, getting rougher and faster with Danielle.

“AAAAHHH. So fucking huge. UUUGGHHH. It hurts,” cried Danielle feeling her pussy being stretch beyond its limits. Danielle was shaking her head and violently tossing it back and forth. Jeff got faster and faster with pounding her sweet cunt.

Brittany had her legs up on the couch, still spread, fingering her pussy. Randy was standing over her with his legs spread outside of her legs, gripping the couch as Brittany suckle on his big dick. He wasn’t as big as Jeff but it was still pretty big. She could feel his cockhead sliding up and down the back of her throat. Randy begins to push his dick deeper and deeper between her lips until her face was smash into his crotch hairs and his sweaty balls rested upon her chin. Brittany’s lips engulf his entire cock right down to the base. They hold that position for a while until Brittany starts to gag. He releases his cock, flinging Brittany’s spit all over her own face. Brittany resumes sucking his cock and fingering her wet pussy and clit.

After Trishelle and Tom both came as she rode him, he positions her lying on the table with her head dangerously close to her twin sister’s swinging boobs. He spreads Trishelle’s legs apart and starts to eat her wet and cum stain pussy. Tasting his own cum and her juices mixed. Trishelle’s eyes looks up to see her sister’s tits swinging close to her.

“Mmmm. Move her up Jeff. I want to suck her tits and she can suck mines,” moans Trishelle. Jeff replies and moves Danielle further up so that her big tits were level at her sister’s open mouth and her own huge tits jutting out her chest towards Danielle.

They started sucking each other’s tits as the guys resume their fucking on the ladies. Danielle’s huge tits were hard to control as they swung across Trishelle’s face. Trishelle had to use her hands to steady her sister’s breasts and resume her sucking. Danielle had a good amount of her sister’s huge tits in her mouth. Stretching and pulling the tits from her sister’s chest between her lips. Danielle even held onto Trishelle’s ankles, keeping her legs spread as Tom was savagely eating her pussy and sucking her clit.

“I can’t believe my cock is between your moist pussy lips,” moans Randy as he grips the couch and plows his big dick in and out of Brittany’s pussy. Her pussy tightens around his big dick as he pushes it deeper and harder inside her. Her oversize ample jugs bounce high on her chest, hitting her chin hard. She rested her hands on her breasts, trying to stop them from bouncing to high. Randy had her legs spread across the couch, slamming his thighs into hers, making them shake and quiver with each impact of his big dick pounding her juicy cunt.

“OOOOOH YEEEEH!” Cried Brittany, curling her long toes and pressing her gigantic tits hard against her chest as the tops of her breasts bounce and ripple. Randy couldn’t keep his eyes off them as he kept fucking her faster and harder. He bends down and slides his tongue over the tops of them. Leaving a long trail of saliva, coating the tops.

Both Jeff and Tom couldn’t get enough of the twins doing sexual things to together. He turn them on so much that they had the twins 69 each other as their dicks pounded away at their sweet pussies. Danielle was on top while Trishelle was on bottom. They would every once in a while eat and suck each other’s pussies while the guys were still fucking them. They would even take the guy’s cock out of each other’s pussy and suck it clean from previous cum that they (the girls) would have unload or even Tom who kept blowing his load every few minutes. Danielle loved the extra juices she would have to suck off. Then they would place the hard dick right back inside their sister’s cunt and watch it plow deep inside and the sweaty balls hung in their faces.

All the girls were getting fuck long and hard. Sounds of heavy breathing, loud moans and screams and wet dicks sliding in and out of juicy pussies could be heard throughout the house. Randy had Brittany doggy style on the couch, banging his crotch against her ass while his big dick thrust her pussy. Her enormous sweaty tits were swinging and his hands grips onto them for support as he was heading to the finale stretch. Giving her pussy long and powerful thrusts with his big dick.

Brittany came the same time his dick started to unload large amounts of cum inside her soak and cumming cunt. He rested his sweaty torso against her back as he was breathing hard and relief his cock finally released his cum. He pulls his pussy juice dripping cock out of her pussy and has Brittany suck all the juices off it.

Jeff finally blows his massive load all over Trishelle’s face as she still was in the 69 position. She opens her mouth to swallow the rest of his thick and massive loads. Tom does the same to Danielle but sliding his slippery cock down her throat and having her swallow every drip.

Everyone was all cummed out. They all collapse onto the floor, their bodies still hot and sweaty. Their heavy breathing started to slow down as the football announcers shout “Touchdown” on the TV.

12