Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Danny... I love pussy... I love big titted woman with pussies," Gary responses while trying to catch his breath.

Brittany slobbery sucks Danny's cock. She grips the massive base of his rod and strokes up and down his wet staff. She bobs her head wildly between his legs and takes more of his cock into her mouth. The smell of sex and cum overwhelms the tour bus van. The driver comes to a stop at the red light. He gives his cock a few more jerks and unloads a fat nut all over his hand and legs. Danny sat back against the seat and Brittany mounts him with her back facing his front. Danny positions his huge cock at the entrance of her pussy and rubs his cockhead against her clitoris.

"Ready for some more cock?" Danny teases. He sniffs Brittany's clean shaven left armpits and begins licking at it. His large hands maul her even larger breasts and squeeze them tightly. Her feet rest on his knees and his cock enters her cum-fill pussy.

"Ohhhh shit!" moans Danny.

He holds nothing back as he rapidly beats her pussy up with his cock like it's the last pussy on earth. Her heavy and huge floppy tits fly in all directions and Coleman watches from the van floor, memorized by their presence. His cock starts growing hard again as he watches Danny reckless fucks her cunt balls deep. The only sounds heard on the bus were the sloshing sounds of Danny's cock in and out of Brittany's pussy and her loud and heavy moans.

After a few minutes, Danny pushes Brittany down on her hands and knees. Her sweaty tits touch the van flood as Danny mounts behind her. He smacks her round firm ass a few times and plugs her pussy hole with his cock. Danny holds onto her hips and thrust his cock deep inside her. Her big ass bounces off his crotch and he enjoys every second of the ampleness. The bus driver was once again hypnotized by Brittany's large swinging breasts as they drag across the floor. They begin making thunderous slaps against one another as Danny pounds her from behind hard. Danny bends over, pressing his hot sweaty body against hers and plant kisses along Brittany's neck with his cock balls deep in her cunt.

"Mmmmmm god! Fuck me harder Danny! Fuck me! Ohhhhh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" cries out Brittany.

The former child star wasn't going to let her down as he moves one of his hands away from her hip and buries its fingers into her cunt. He rubs furiously at her clitoris while drilling his huge dick in her pussy. Her pussy clamps around his cock tightly and her toes curl in her socks. Brittany reaches her climax and cums all over his thrusting cock. Danny continues to thrust as her cum flows from her pussy down his balls and thighs.

"Ohhhh SHIT!" cries out Danny. "I'm gonna cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Danny pulls his big wet cock from Brittany's cream pie and unloads a massive shot of jizz on her ass and back. Danny felt like his life was drained out of him as he sat down in the seat. Coleman has his massive cock hard and lodges it between Brittany's lips. Brittany swiftly sucks Coleman's cock while on all fours. Her monster tits were rocking up and down to her sucking motions. Coleman places his hands on his hips and thrust his cock in and out of her warm mouth.

"OH yeah! Hmmmm," moans Gary. "Please work my balls too."

Brittany removes her mouth off his cock and fills her mouth with his balls. She sucks one ball into her mouth and uses her tongue to lick it. She lets that ball fall out of her mouth in a patch of saliva and moves to his other ball. They were so fat and juicy Brittany though. She noisily alternates back and forth slurping Coleman's fat balls. His hard cock rubs against her forehead while she devours his nuts. Coleman was ready to blow another load from her intense sucking. He stops her and mounts her from behind like Danny did minutes ago. Coleman relentlessly pounds Brittany doggy style. He wraps his arms around her waist and rests his head and chest on her lower back. He wasn't tall enough to reach her head like Danny. He pushes his hips up and down, feeding his meaty dick to her hungry cunt.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh.... My..... God...." Brittany moans out as the big black cock pounds her swiftly.

While rubbing his cock back to life, Danny takes a slip of beer given to him by the bus driver Earl and begins to speak.

"Hey Gary! I bet her ass feels just as good as her pussy. I'm sure Brittany would love a big black fucking cock in her ass!" Danny teases.

Coleman squeeze his cock deep into her pussy until his balls squishes against her pussy lips and his cock damn near reaches her bowels. He pulls his cock from her cunt and spreads her ass cheeks. Brittany falls forward and her immense breasts bulge out from her sides. Coleman lubes his middle finger up and drills it deep into her asshole. Small whimpers were release from Brittany's mouth while Gary fingers her asshole. He spits into the crack of her ass and lets his saliva travel down her asshole to her pussy. He slowly inserts his huge cock in her tiny asshole. He pulls her backwards so her asshole squeezes over his cock.

"OHHHH! AHHHHHH!" exclaims Brittany.

Coleman stands on his feet and thrust his cock between her pillowy ass cheeks. Gary slams his crotch hard against her ass with his cock filling up her asshole.

"You....were.... right.... Danny! Her ass does... feel.... good," cries out Gary.

Brittany continues to lay slum down on the van floor while her asshole is being fucked hard. Danny couldn't watch Gary have all the fun. He kneels down in front of Brittany and lifts her up. He grabs her head and starts making her bob her mouth up and down his cock. He then removes his cock from her mouth, nice and lubed up and places it between her massive knockers. He grabs her tits from the sides as best as he can and begins thrusting in between them. Her enormous spongy tits engulf his thighs and bounces off them as he thrusts his cock upwards.

"This is FUCKING heaven man!" shouts out Danny.

The ass fucking and tit fucking when on for a few more minutes. The tour-bus driver had exploded yet again while jerking off. All he could do was drive and watch Brittany being fucked and imagine what it would be like to fuck her himself.

The sun was setting meaning several hours of the day has gone by. The tour bus van was still on the road and the two former child stars were still having fun with the double F cup Brittany. Brittany was being fucked sideways by Danny while Coleman worships every inch of her tits with his mouth and tongue. He squeezes her giant tits around his small head and does the motorboat routine. Danny held one of Brittany's legs up high and far apart and slams his cock into her slow and hard. Her pussy tightens around his cock and she gives out a series of long moans.

"Ohhhhhh I'm cumin! Ohhhhh!" Brittany moans.

Brittany explodes all over Danny's cock and balls. Danny pulls out and spurts his juices all over her thighs. Coleman slides his cock into her cunt and begins pounding her with force up against the side of the van. People, who drove by without their music on, could hear the side of the van being hit up against with powerful force. Gary hugs Brittany's body tight with his head between her monstrous jugs and cock rapidly drilling her cunt. Coleman turns Brittany over so she's on top of him. He furiously thrust his hips up and fucks her pussy. His whole udder body was buried in her tit flesh. He sticks out his tongue and licks away at her wobbling tits. Danny is hard again and mounts Brittany from behind. He plunges his big dick into her asshole.

"OHHHHHHHH!" Brittany cries out as both Gary and Danny double penetrate her holes.

Gary manages to cup one of Brittany's gigantic tits in both hands and nurses on it while Danny does all the pushing. The two big cocks overfill her holes and pound into her savagely. Their balls would smack against each others but the feeling of her warm holes kept their minds preoccupied from any homosexual thoughts. The tour bus stops at a red light, yet the back of the van was still rocking by the intense double penetration.

After 10 minutes of double fucking Brittany, she reaches her second mighty orgasm and cums. The boys pull out and Brittany positions herself on her knees. She cradles her giant fluffy breasts in her arms and let the former child stars jerk their cocks off on them. At the same time, Danny and Gary release a massive amount of nut juice on her tits and face. Brittany then held both cocks in her hands and sucks on them one by one to release the rest of their cum. The trio was totally wide out from the hours on end 3some. They invite Brittany back to their space but she declines politely. Since she gave them the best fucking they had ever had, they paid for her to stay at a fancy hotel until it was time for her to go back to the states. Brittany thanks Danny and Gary by letting them suck on her tits one final time before saying good night and the boys hope this wasn't the last time they would see Brittany before she heads home...

12