Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh," moans Harry as he receives his first blowjob. He could never imagine a blowjob, led alone having two girls suck his cock at the same time.

Brittany shrewdly sucks Harry's balls, soaking them in her saliva and using her tongue to dance on them.

"OH!" Brittany mumbles with her mouth full of balls. Harold was on his knees behind her, naked and drilling his hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck your pussy Brittany! So wet!" Harold moans.

He holds onto her waist and bangs his crotch against her large bubbly ass. Brittany drops Harry's giant balls from her mouth and breaths heavily as she receives a fucking from behind. Her immense breasts were jumping from her chest and slapping wildly together. The sight and sounds of them slapping were amusing Harry. He takes one of his large hands and squeezes the nearest tit. He lets the huge tit squish between his fingers like bread dough. He traps the hard nipples between two fingers and rubs it frantically. Harry uses his other hand to hold Cathy's head and thrust his huge cock down her throat. She begins gagging and couching up saliva. Harry probes his cock in the inside of her mouth. Her right cheek bulges out with his cock thrusting into it. He does the same to her left check.

Mr. Miller presses his chubby hairy body against Brittany's back. His small sweaty palms cups Brittany's swing breasts. He runs his hands all their smooth and wetness texture. He weights her massive milkier and couldn't believe how heavy yet soft and fluffy they were. Harry release Brittany's nipple which allows his father to pull and yank down on both nipples. His hard cock gets swallow deeply by Brittany's pussy. Toying with her nipples was causing her pussy to get wetter and wetter and his cock was drain in a sea of sweetness. Harold kisses Brittany up and down her neck. Brittany turns her head and kisses him. Harold was a bad kisser and his breath taste and smells like rotten cheese. Brittany was too aroused and near her climax to decline his kiss. Her pussy clamps around his cock.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! UNNNNNNHHHH! Oh, Oh, Oh! Oh shit! I'm going to cum! Fuck me! OHHHHH fuck me!" cries out Brittany cumming hard all over Harold's thrusting prick.

Harold continues to thrust into her creamy cunt and he grips her enormous tits in a death lock and breathes heavily his rotten breath down her neck. He falls over onto his side taking Brittany with him and begins fucking her hard sideways. He holds up her leg with his and fucks her hard and furiously. He was balls deep in her hairy wet cunt and enjoying the sensational feeling of her warm creamy hairy cunt wrap around his cock.

"Having fun over there Harry my boy?" Harold asks as he pounds Brittany harder and mauls her wobbling melons.

Harry nods his head while lying down on his back. Cathy was on top of his giant cock, screaming in agonizing pain from the huge throbbing monster lodged in her tight cunt. His giant hands completely cover her bouncing tits and he squeezes them roughly. Her face was flush and her mouth hung wide open with having breathing and loud moans coming out.

"UNHHHH! OH, OH, OH, HARRY! UUUUUNNHHHH! UNNGGGGGH! Big fucking COCK!" moans out Cathy.

The big man was getting his first taste of pussy from the skinny Cathy. Her pussy was being stretch to the limits by the enormous pussy-probing cock. Harry releases her jiggling tits from his grasp and grabs hold of her ample bouncing ass. He spreads her ass cheeks and places his large middle finger into her anal.

"OHHHHHHH! ARRRRGGGG!" cries out Cathy.

Harry pushes his big middle finger in and out of her tight asshole. He jiggles his finger deep inside her rectum. He could feel his giant balls banging against her ass crack. Cathy screams louder and louder and lays her sweaty body upon Harry's massive torso. An earthshaking orgasm erupts within Cathy and her expanded cunt unloads cum all over Harry's massive fuck tool. The big man wraps his massive arms around her skinny body and thrust his hips up fucking her like a jackhammer while she cums. Harry feels his giant cock reaching the breaking point. His heavy balls tighten up around her gooey cunt and his huge cockhead begin expanding larger deep in her loins. The big man rolls Cathy off his cock and the second his cock was free, a gigantic geyser of cum sprung out all over his neck, chest, and stomach. His giant prick stood straight up like a volcano erupting and continue spewing large amounts of cum, soaking his cock and balls. Cathy couldn't believe the vast amount of cum Harry had stored inside him. She grabs his cum-spewing prick, still huge and thick and rubs his gooey cum all over it. She bends her head down and begins licking the salty cum off his prick.

"Hmmmm. So much fucking cum," Cathy moans in between licks.

Harry lies back trying to catch his breath from his first fuck and feels his sexual hormones starting up again with Cathy sucking and licking his cock.

Brittany was on her back being pounded viciously in the missionary position. Her legs were far apart in the air and her toes curling frequently to the rough pounding being given to her by Harold. His balls beat against her womb as he saws in and out. His fat face was buried in Brittany's shoulder, panting and sweaty profusely and his arms wrap around her head and neck. Her giant sweaty knockers were crush against his hairy chest, bulging out from between the two of them and little movement to bounce and flop around. He starts fucking her pussy harder, reaching the depths of her cunt with every thrust. Harold grabs the back of Brittany's knees and pushes them to her shoulders. Her dirty feet rests up on his shoulders and he pounds the living daylights out of her hairy pussy.

"OHHHHHH MR. MILLLLLLER! OHHHH! UNH! UNH! I'm cumming! My horny pussy is cumming! I'm cummmmmiiiinnnngggg!"

Her hairy cunt takes in all of Harold's stiff cock and explores uncontrollably. Harold kept fucking her harder and harder through her orgasmic sensation.

"Ohhhhh Brittany" moans Harold.

His cock swells up inside her gooey snatch. He pulls out and sits on Brittany's stomach. He holds his pulsing cock over her mammoth tits and showers them in his white thick jizz. His big cum load wasn't big enough to cover her soft breasts. He jerks his cock rapidly and drains out every drop of cum he had. Mr. Miller climbs off Brittany and rubs his cum into her huge breasts. He still couldn't believe the sheer size and softness of her tits. He uses both of his hands on one breast to rub his cum into them. He smashes and squeezes them into massive cone shape and let them drop back down to her chest and flop around like a fish out of water.

"Ladies... I think I made my decision on who will get this apartment... I would like the two of you to share the apartment so me and my son can come and "visit" you gals," Harold announces with a dastardly smile on his chubby face.

"I don't think so," rejects Cathy. "I have a boyfriend and can't be fucking you guys."

Cathy stops stroking Harry's huge throbbing cock, gets dress and exits the apartment with no last words or regret.

"Oh well... The apartment is yours Brittany if you want it?"

Brittany sits up with her gargantuan sticky tits spread apart and inches from her thighs. Harold licks his lips at her and Harry slowly strokes his huge meaty dick.

"Thanks! I'll take it!"

"Good," Harold says greedily as he sticks two fingers into her hairy creamy cunt and begins pushing them in and out.

Brittany lightly moans and Harry grabs her head with his giant hand and levels it at his huge dick. Brittany opens her mouth and sucks half of his thick shaft between her lips. She bobs her head up and down his wide cock. Harold bends over and sucks Brittany's right nipple into his mouth and continues to plump his fingers in and out of her cunt. The father and son team took turns fucking and sucking the giant 36FF cup 20 year old and then double team her to the early morning as a congratulations on getting her first apartment...

12