Busty Back Pain

Story Info
Busty girl's back pain ends in an FMF threeway.
2.1k words
4.06
55k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grunit89
grunit89
70 Followers

Lara had called Jack over to help with her back, it had been aching for the past few days and figured it'd be good to get a dr to look at it for free, and hopefully she'd be able to get a good dicking while he was there. In preparation for his arrival she'd worn the boobiest loose fitting dress she owned with her most glorious bra and had neglected to wear any underpants.

He came over wearing his usual casual clothes and a bag full of probably doctor stuff. Rugby shorts that showed his muscular legs and a tshirt that hugged his big shoulders and arms. Smiling a wry smile, they went through the motions of assessing her back. She saw the bulge in his pants that grew more and more each time he glanced at her huge tits and pretended that she wasn't getting wetter and wetter at the thought of being close to it soon.

While they were chatting Lara was saying how her tiny boobed friend didn't have time for any more girl on girl action and she was missing it out. Jack seemed a tad pre-occupied and kept checking his phone which if she was being honest was rather annoying to her. Still he would put his phone back down and go back to assessing her back, and after a while it did actually feel better. "The main problem you have is your tits, they're huge and heavy and its putting strain onto your back, so either you lose the boobs...which would be a crime, or we build up your back muscles to cope and do a few things now. So that's problem one sort of on the go. Problem two is slightly easier to fix, and coincidentally can be fixed with problem number one, sound good?"

Lara nodded and asked what she needed to do.

"All we need to do now is get some positional exercises going, so if you take down your dress then we can start, you can leave your bra on if you want or take it off."

Lara dropped her dress and unhooked her bra smiling sheepishly as Jack smiled again at her complete nudity.

"Well if I'm this naked then you have to be at least half naked...preferably bottom half."

He got her lying face down across the width of her bed, her feet hanging off one side and her head almost off the other. He clambered onto the bed next to her with his bag and she felt the touch of his rock hard cock on her side as he worked on releasing her individually sore muscles. At one point he was straddling her and she felt his cock resting between her arse cheeks and his big balls resting behind them flooding her pussy with anticipation.

He climbed back off her, and moved around to her head end, working on her upper back from above and she couldn't help it. She looked up and saw his raging erection and had to place her mouth over its big purple head. Lara sucked as hard as she could on his tip and heard Jack sigh as he pulled his cock away from her mouth. "Haha hold up, we've got two more things to do and then we can do some of that". Jack finished up releasing her muscles and Lara was feeling very relaxed.

"Ok so this is a bit of a weird one, we're going to test your muscles against tension, but given you're nude it's going to be pretty hot as an observer..."

"Hahah what are you going to tie my tits up or something?"

"Not quite..."

He pulled some physio theraband out of his bag and tied some to each of her ankles and wrists.

"So depending on how flexible you are the aim is to get your ankles near your head and then let them do their thing."

A completely naked Lara then expertly pulled her legs as far back as they would go, almost touching her ears. Jack quickly tied the elastic together and pulled out some other soft rope that then held them behind her head. Her huge breasts were wedged between her knees at her hands were by her side. Weirdly he'd tied them together behind her back so they were each resting on her butt cheeks but she couldn't move them much. Her back was feeling fine but she could see Jack grinning more as he stared at her pushed together tits and her now exposed and dripping pussy.

"Oh you just got me to do that so I'd be tied up didn't you?"

"Yeah pretty much. But on the plus side look how amazing you look."

He pulled her to the edge of the bed so her head was completely hanging off the bed. Holding the base of his big cock he nudged it into her mouth and with a mutual moan plunged it deep down Lara's throat. He was holding onto her calves as he withdrew his thick dick and plunged it down her throat again and again. There was a prime view of her pussy lips glistening as Lara became wetter and wetter as she slurped greedily on his cock. He kept thrusting again and again and Lara engulfed every inch each time, spit was leaking down the side of her face as he fucked it, his big balls slapping against her nose and eyes with each plunge.

He pulled his cock away from her still hungry mouth and crossed over to the other side of the bed. With her legs trapped behind her head and hands secured he had unrestricted access to Lara's pussy and arse. At first he gently lapped up the juices surrounding her bald pussy, making his way to the clitoris but not touching it. His middle finger teasing around the entrance to her dripping hole and easing its way in up to the hilt. Gentle teasing with her g spot with his finger his tongue found its way to her clit and started to flick up and down, she had completely coated his finger with her cum and was working her way towards her first orgasm of the day. He slowed the pace of his finger and tongue and made her orgasm agonisingly slow but as she came Lara was bucking into his face and finger craving for it to go deeper and his tongue to flick more. As she was coming down he inserted a second finger into her pussy, increasing his pace again and this time sucking gently on her clit. She was trying to get him away from her sensitive clit but couldn't tied up, instead Lara started moaning harder and harder. She was dripping cum and Jack used the opportunity to slip his coated middle finger into her back door. It slid in with relative ease and she was soon being dinger DP'd while her clit was being sucked on. It didn't take Lara long to cum again quickly.

Jack went to his phone after she came down off her second orgasm. He took a few photos of Lara tied up and wanting to cum again.

"I might be tied up but I still want that cock"

Jack threw his phone back onto the bed and positioned himself so the tip of his cock was just splitting her pussy lips. He rubbed his length along her slit lubing up his dick on her cum and then eased it in, inch by inch until his big balls tapped up against her arse.

Lara's eyes were wide as she accommodated all of his thick length and he eased it into and out of her so his balls were just tapping on her back door. He kept slowly fucking her, letting her juices coat all of his cock and drip down onto is balls. He angled his dick upwards so it scraped her g spot with every entrance and exit and was soon bringing her to her 3rd orgasm. He played with her clit as he sped up his fucking and soon the combination of faster deeper thrusts and her clit being played made Lara cum again. Jack then leant forward, grabbing each of her amazingly huge tits and started to fuck her in earnest, his cock almost leaving her pussy completely as he slammed back down into her. His balls slapping against her back door with every thrust. Not even both hands were enough for her glorious tits that shook each time he plunged into her, her nipples were hard and erect as she built towards another orgasm.

But the doorbell rang.

Jack got up to answer it in the full glory of his nudity and returned to the room with one of the bustiest (apart from herself) women Lara had ever seen. She was at least a 34L with a narrow waist and an arse that looked like a peach.

She smiled at Lara and introduced herself "Hi there, I hear you want a new busty friend, I'm Sam". And with that she started stripping down, unleashing her huge pale breasts from her clothes and showing Lara her already wet pussy.

Lara for her part was still annoyed at the fact she'd missed out on her last orgasm, but was sure Sam would help her get there. Plus the woman's tits were perfect! Sam moved to Lara's head, positioning herself so Lara could lick her out. Jack took a few more photos on his camera and positioned himself back at Lara's pussy. He slowly slid into her arse however, much to Lara's surprise as he'd sneakily lubed up his cock as she was distracted by Sam's tits and she was moaning loudly into her pussy as the first cock of the year went up her arse.

Jack started to fuck it harder, and applied a vibrator from his bag of tricks to her clit. From that moment on Lara was moaning and licking and breathing hard as she felt the next wave of orgasm creeping up on her. Sam was dripping pussy juice onto her face as she came as well, squeezing her enormous tits together.

She stood off Lara's face as Jack made her cum, cock in arse and shudder as her legs fought to free themselves from behind her head. Sam untied her feet but kept her hands behind her back and positioned her into a doggy style position. She reached into Jack's bag and secured a strapon to herself, jack meanwhile positioned himself so Lara could still deepthroat him while Sam fucked her from behind with her arms still tied. The strapon was a variation of Pete, thick all the way through but firm enough not to bed, and Sam did not start slow.

Lara was getting her pussy stretched by the dildo and her throat was mostly filled with cock as she got pounded by a huge titted Sam. She was soon cumming again, screaming into Jack's cock as her orgasm built through her. Sam positioned herself on her back and pulled Lara on top of her. Even at 45 degrees their tits were touching, Lara had the best view of Sam's enormous tits as she once again was impaled on the dildo. She felt Jack's cock at the tip of her arse and thought "oh he can't be serious".

He was though, and eased inch after inch into her back door and soon she was more filled than she could ever remember. She had a thick hard cock pushing in and out as another firm dildo filled her pussy. Lara was in heaven and was once again feeling the familiar spread of an impending orgasm. She squirted hard all over her plastic cock drenching the sheets and the lower half of Sam. The force made her squeeze Jack's cock with her arse and she collapsed forward in the aftermath of her orgasm.

For his part Jack was ready to blow the enormous load stored in his huge balls. Sam pulled out of Lara and guided her to her knees, she placed Lara's hand on Jacks cock and told her to make him cum all over her. Lara vigorously stroked Jack's cock, aiming it towards Sam as he started to breathe harder and harder. Jets of cum arced out of his cock and Lara coated Sam's tits and face with rope after rope of thick white cum. After he was empty Sam laughed, thanking Lara for the shower. Then pulled her up and asked where the actual shower was, because there was more fun to be had...

grunit89
grunit89
70 Followers