Busty Indian Mother Submits to Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Training begins in earnest for his buxom mother.
5.3k words
3.94
106.9k
74

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Thanks to everyone who read the first chapter! I'd recommend starting there, before reading this second part. This next chapter is about the same length (2 Pages approx). Any comments or feedback is welcome. Hope you enjoy and a Happy New Year too! :)

****

Sai was restless as he ruminated on the night's events. I can't let dominating my mother go to my head like that again. Okay, maybe a little, he thought smugly. To continue Anaya's submission, he needed to strike while the iron was hot and give her no quarter. That doesn't mean I can't get creative, and father needs to be taken care of, he pondered with a dry chuckle.

Anaya tossed and turned in bed, still reeling from her whorish behaviour. For the second night in a row, she had been rendered a wanton slut and washed herself clean of cum. She was having quite the identity crisis, but was also curious as to what Sai had in store for her.

Anaya woke up bleary-eyed and spotted her dainty floral apron hanging on the door. Puzzled, she found a note attached, which read: Good morning slut, time for breakfast. Put this on and nothing else. Turn over for further instructions. With trembling hands, she did as she was told. P.S: Tell me you've been dreaming of my huge cock in your fat cunt, and don't forget my good morning kiss :)

Anaya was dumbfounded; her face turned crimson, and her heart was all a flutter. If I don't do something soon, he's going to walk all over me, she daydreamed, biting her lip. "Until Raja returns, it's probably best not to anger Sai," she said breathlessly.

Sai paced the kitchen in his underwear, drumming his fingers along the table. Hurry up, mother, and make my fucking day, he thought, raring to go. He busied himself with the radio and found some baby-making R&B to set the mood.

Suddenly, Sai glimpsed his mother take a tentative step into the light of the hallway. He's even playing sexy music! This is too much! My apron barely fits; this would be so much easier with a bra. Oh, I'm getting wet again, thought Anaya despairingly, rubbing her plump thighs together. You sure know how to tease, but then again you've had a lot of practice, you big titty bitch, he fumed.

Remember, Anaya, you've got to keep him entertained, she thought deludedly. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and revealed herself, tit first of course. "Oh fuck," she heard Sai groan.

Anaya's tremulous knockers spilled over the top of her apron, which was precariously tied with little bows at her neck and lower back. While she showcased earth-shattering cleavage, the rest of her tit-flesh escaped from the exposed sides of her skimpy kitchen gown.

Anaya cut a frustrated figure as she struggled to fix the spaghetti-thin straps. Sai tracked the outline of her nipples, zipping and zagging under her vain attempts to adjust herself. Alternating which strap she pulled caused her breasts to smack against one another like Newton's cradle in jugg form. Serendipitously, as she grappled with her wobbling udders, she moved in time with the bass-heavy music.

Anaya tried cupping her melons to reduce the tightness around her chest, but to no avail. However, her efforts caused her titties to swell even further. As the straps slipped off her shoulders, Sai's meat lurched and snaked down his leg. He hoped his eyes were not bigger than his stomach.

Unabatingly groping herself, and miraculously staving off a wardrobe malfunction, Anaya finally met Sai's gaze. She could see her faith etched in her son's wicked glare and went over the edge. She fell to the floor whimpering and moaning; her juices poured from the pink folds of her pussy. Her apron darkened along her quaking thighs, and she laid there in a puddle of her own cum. She purred contently, and her son was speechless.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Sai. This is so hard to keep on. Would you like me to walk down again?" she asked sheepishly when she came to. This woman, thought an incredulous Sai, infuriated and aroused.

"Are we forgetting something?" he queried, quickly resuming command. Anaya realized her error, but the words caught in her throat. He arched an eyebrow in disapproval.

"Hello, son, I've been dreaming of your huge cock in my fat cunt," she said meekly.

Sai was silent a moment just to fuck with her. "Needs work, and looks like you've made a mess yet again; I'm not going to live in your filth," he scolded.

"I'll clean up right away," she placated.

"Yes, you will," he grinned, "you'll be a good mother, and lick that shit up."

Knowing her place, as well as dying for a taste, Anaya went down on all fours with her bare ass raised. She dipped her scantily-clad hangers in the pool of warm juices. Gracelessly, she splashed about with her jiggling breasts bathing in her cum. Her tongue danced along the surface, working up enough of a thirst until she couldn't hold back any longer. She lapped up her cum, imbibing and dragging her tongue across the floor.

What a waste of time this'll be if -- oh, there it is! thought a delighted Sai as Anaya let out a feeble wail, and her cunt sprayed another dash of cum skyward from between her bobbling cheeks. "Control yourself, mother," he laughed and applauded her, "now, get over here, and give me that kiss".

Anaya staggered towards her son already at wit's end and cum-stained, before he had even laid a finger on her. I shouldn't have bothered taking a shower, she thought shamefully. She knew Sai wouldn't let her off with a chaste peck on the cheek, and he didn't disappoint. He locked lips with her, sucked hard on her tongue and swapped her honeyed juices. She seems to really want her cum back, he mused as his mother virtually melted into his arms. With a condescending smile, he placed his thumb on her chin. "Open wide," he ordered. She obeyed and he spat right in her willing mouth.

Sai's hands roamed Anaya's full fuckable figure. He admired the goosebumps that formed on her immense assets. "These stretch marks are ridiculous. You've reached peak bimbo that's for sure; well, with a little more training," he teased.

"Please, son," she whined, both in protest and pleading. He wriggled his digits and managed to slip a single hand into her taut cleavage. Almost like returning to the womb, he thought giddily with his hand submerged in tit. She writhed under her son's caresses as he freed the first wet, heaving breast; the second pendulous tanker soon followed suit.

Anaya's large, dark-brown nipples were standing up on end. She could feel Sai's length bulge across her belly. "I've always wondered: why didn't you breastfeed me, mother?" he suddenly asked, seething with rage.

"I...I don't know, Sai," she stammered, unable to predict his change in demeanour.

"Don't lie, you fucking cow," he jeered, man-handling her tits and pinching her areolae.

"Stop!" she said in anguish.

"What did I say about lying? Didn't you love me? You could've even saved more money for the family. You're just the worst mother, so selfish," he chided, nibbling on her teats.

"Of course I loved you, Sai; I still do!" she said, racked with guilt. She was moved by his reprimands and encircling tongue.

"Don't worry, I'll think of a way for you to repay me, but this'll do for starters," he said soothingly as he began suckling on her cum-soaked melons.

While Sai nursed, a curious change came over Anaya. This closeness with her son brought her maternal instincts back to the fore. She was relieved to retain some semblance of the loving mother she had thought herself to be, however perverted it now was. She hugged Sai close to her chest, allowing him to get more titty in his greedy embrace. He had a whale of a time tugging on her nipples and trying to fit them both into his mouth, biting down hard every time he failed. He took each udder between his lips, and stretched her mammaries out as far as he could, before releasing them with a loud pop. "Fuck yes, now make breakfast," he said, seating himself.

Anaya kneaded her sore nipples and approached the counter. As she searched the cabinets, her thick cunt peered below her two slabs of ass meat. I don't understand, everything isn't where it should be. Did Sai do this? she speculated. With a jittery glance towards her son, she discovered him counting the dimples on her exasperated derriere.

"Having trouble?" enquired a simpering Sai.

"Oh no, not at all," she replied, hastily returning to scouring the presses.

They were a picture of domestic bliss. Anaya went about her motherly duty, while Sai captured the touching moment on his phone. He endeavoured to keep a steady hand as best he could.

"You're not going to send that to anyone, are you, Sai?" she asked timidly.

"Relax, mother, this is only for my personal use," he said sardonically.

Anaya brought Sai's favourite, and nervously awaited his next command; her mind ran riot with the possibilities.

"I have a confession to make," he said in mock solemnity.

"What is it, son?" she asked, hanging on his every word.

"You still haven't given me my good morning kiss," he admitted, casually tucking into his meal. Oh no, thought Anaya, her gaze riveted on his bulging cock. "Under the table you go, chop chop," he said, acting all aloof.

"Wouldn't you prefer suckling my breasts some more or...or if I shook my ass for you again?" she entreated, bouncing her juggs and rump for added incentive.

"We're well past pleasantries, mother," he scoffed, though he did appreciate the offer.

For once in your life, Raja, hurry home, prayed Anaya, unable to stop herself from squirming under the table. Her stunning behind accidentally struck one of the table legs and almost knocked Sai's food to the floor. "Hey, watch your fat ass! I'm trying to eat here!" he chastised.

"Sorry, son," came her bashful apology.

Anaya reappeared in front of Sai, his colossal manhood looming over her. Maybe, I can make him cum early, so we won't take things too far, but I'm a bit rusty; I'll need some practice first, she concluded, without averting her eyes from the object of her affections.

Anaya gathered her breasts and rested them on Sai's lap. "Shit me," he whispered in awe of their sheer weight as the lower half of his body disappeared from view. She blushed profusely, secretly pleased by her son's depraved expression.

All it took was Anaya's fingertip on the band of Sai's damp briefs to unleash his tumescent spewing member. There's that beautiful man-meat, she thought, taking a whiff and going misty-eyed. His mother's hot shallow breath on his cock caused him to grip the tablecloth and steady himself. Shifting in his seat brought his mushroom tip to her lips; she instinctively licked the precum that oozed on to her mouth. My son's seed tastes so sweet. He's going to feed me more, she thought in anticipation. "If I have to tell you what you to do next," he said, verging on madness.

Anaya kowtowed to Sai's ardent demand and planted a kiss right on his bulbous head. She got her wish and received another sample of his delectable precum. "That's right, cum-slut, get addicted to your son's fat prick; work for your fucking meal," he goaded.

Spurred on, Anaya completely lost the run of herself and was practically Frenching Sai's cockhead. She had trouble bypassing his girth, but his helmet was soon engulfed in her slutty embrace. "Is that all you've got? Are you a fucking schoolgirl?" he grilled after a prolonged, sloppy tongue bath.

She released his dome from her cock-hungry mouth with strands of saliva trailing from her pouting lips to his shaft. "Oh, please don't be mad at me," she bleated.

Anaya lavished Sai's tool in kisses, and paid special attention to the throbbing veins supplying blood to his prodigious member; she was intoxicated by the strength and scent of her son's manly appendage. She fondled his fat balls, and even took a cue from his breastfeeding by sucking on both nuts simultaneously. My poor son, I can only imagine how many times he must've drained these beauties thinking of me, she fantasized.

"Swallow my cock," he said through gritted teeth as his food went cold.

"You're too big, son, please understand; I've only been with your father," moaned Anaya. She used both hands to clumsily jerk his throbbing tool and appease him. She pulled his foreskin back and forth; kissing his swollen head each time it re-emerged. She then held his manhood upright, so she could take long, laboured licks of the underside. "You're just so hard for me. I can't miss a spot," she cooed, doing her damnedest to curry his favour.

"I've heard enough," frowned Sai, as he gripped his mother by her dark hair and forced her to deepthroat him. Anaya's breasts flopped in his lap and her arms flailed about in panic as he manoeuvred down her gullet inch by inch. When his length tickled her tonsils, she sputtered and gagged. He removed his spit-festooned meat and slapped her cheeks with it. "You need to do better," he said sternly. He went back to square one, and shoved his cock into her mouth.

"Come on, I'm almost balls deep in your tight throat," he cajoled after several close attempts. In a daze, Anaya's tongue swirled aimlessly around his shaft, while frigging herself. "Oh, for the love of...," he grumbled.

Taking matters into his own hands, Sai rose from his seat and jackhammered his cock into Anaya's throat. Amidst the pummeling, her gullet contracted around his length until he had filled her to the absolute brim. His manhood bulged in her throat, and her face nestled against his crotch. She was frantically breathing through her nose across his turgid member and beheld him with supplicating eyes. He was keen to find out exactly what for.

"What is it? What do you want?" he asked full of mirth, putting a hand to his ear.

Anaya gave a muffled response, but stopped herself before she choked. Needless to say, she wanted to scream.

"I think I understand now. I'll see what I can do," he smirked, moving his hips. In dismay, Anaya weakly spanked his ass. "You know what gets me going," he cackled. With no other options available, she gave up the ghost and resigned herself to her son's deviant, teaching method.

Sai pinched Anaya's nose to test her breathing, and her big brown eyes welled with tears. Every thrust turned her brain to mush. Her arms went limp, and her chest heaved, desperate for air. He could only make out the whites of her eyes, yet she valiantly fellated him with lustful abandon. Her hips then bucked, and she came hard. "I knew you'd love this! Got any excuses now?" he taunted.

Sai seized Anaya's head and fucked her face silly with his balls walloping her chin. "Can you feel that, you fucking slut? Seeing you reduced to this has me harder than I've ever been in my life. All your holes are mine to do with as I please. Oh, you'll get yours, bitch. You'll get fucking yours," he vowed. His ranting reached his mother somewhere in her cock-addled brain. She was completely overwhelmed by her son's massive, plunging manhood.

"You're not getting your meal just yet. Let's change position," muttered Sai. He was close to cumming; Anaya's throat was proving to be more than he could handle. However, as he tried to pull out she wouldn't relinquish his knob. "What? Hey, didn't you hear me?" he laughed anxiously.

Anaya stirred from her cock-induced stupor and got her second wind. She recollected having the bright idea to make Sai cum prematurely and found herself in a bit of dilemma on whether to follow through. She weighed her options, but didn't neglect to worship her son's love rod. She's tougher than she looks, he thought ominously.

Anaya switched to massaging Sai's ass and dictated the pace of his face-fucking by pushing him towards her gaping mouth. He likes dirty-talk. Maybe, I should try that too, she wondered. "Cum for me, Sai; cum for your slut mother. Make my stupid face disappear under your big load," she egged him on, before taking his turgid cock back down her throat. She ran her hands along his taint and slipped a finger in his anus. Raja used to like this, she thought optimistically. She was operating on the compulsive need to make her son erupt. Now where the fuck is this coming from? he thought, knocked for six.

"I dreamt you did this to me, son," tittered Anaya, removing Sai's member once more and pressing the head against her swollen nipples. "I thought you were such a naughty boy, but I had no idea, did I? I wanted you to take me then and there," she beamed with her finger applying pressure on his prostate.

"I hoped more than anything that it wasn't a dream, and that you would flood my pussy with your cum", purred Anaya, impressed by her own vulgarity. She nuzzled Sai's tool against her teats and he couldn't resist fucking them. With every frenzied stroke her nipples sprang up to meet his manhood, and her melons juddered back into place. "Oh, that big head looks angry. Fuck those nipples," she urged, while licking his meat.

"You, you bitch," he stuttered.

Anaya's probing and encouragement had Sai on his last legs, so he made a tactical retreat by collapsing in his chair. "You cheeky slut, you won't get the better of me. Stop moving your tongue, and get your finger out of my ass for a fucking minute," he demanded. She ceased her tongue lashing and prodding with a beatific smile on her face. "Alright, put those tits of yours to use. You do know what a titfuck is don't you?" he joked, though it was somewhat forced. He was alarmed by his mother's hidden depths. I guess I lose, she thought, without a care in the world.

Anaya leisurely hauled her nipples up along her son's thighs and gave him an excruciating number of abrupt titty squeezes. Shit, I didn't tell her to do that! he thought, twisting in his seat. Her bountiful juggs slapped his meat with a series of lefts and rights. She grew in confidence and enjoyed giving him a taste of his own medicine.

"I want those huge fucking tits!" yelled Sai defiantly. Anaya considered putting a hand to her ear, but thought better of it. She finally enveloped her breasts around his tool. While her melons milked his shaft, she slobbered on his fuckpole. Another seismic orgasm swept through her, and she groaned on his prick. Dammit, this is too much! he thought, suffering from sensory overload. "Ah fuck, I'm not done!" came his rallying cry.

Sai threw Anaya onto the ground, her rear taking the brunt of the impact, and straddled her stomach with his manhood slapping her tits. She mashed her breasts together and squeezed her aching nipples. He viewed her saucy display as a flagrant challenge: to see if he could ram his cock into her tit-valley even once without cumming. "I'll show you," he hissed, just a tad unhinged.

Sai guided his cock through Anaya's makeshift fuck tunnel. Her mountainous globes buffeted his meat at every turn. His sack trailed behind on the soft folds of her belly. Her bosom swelled with pride upon seeing his angry cockhead pry itself between her udders. "Oh, Sai," she murmured with bedroom eyes.

A triumphant Sai fucked his mother's tits with thunderous strokes, while his balls smacked the bottom of her pillowy orbs. His pumping shaft frothed with precum and slid feverishly in all directions.

"You've done well for our first lesson," he growled.

"Our first lesson, Sai? Does that mean I've taught you something as well?" she giggled, becoming adept at pushing his buttons.

"No, I just meant... that you're even more of a slut than I thought you were," he reasoned. Just as she desired, he increased his tempo to discipline her.

"Thank you, son!" she said with a guttural moan.

"You've done it now, you fucking cunt!" he roared as his penis jolted and the cum boiled in his pent-up balls.

Anaya caught the first wave on her tongue, but was soon swamped as rope after rope caked her adoring face. Her whole body spasmed as her own climax took hold. She lost sight of her son through his load, but felt yet another tide of his seed bombard her. "You fucking earned this," he grunted. He couldn't tell, but a sly smile crossed her face.

12