Busty Jessica's Gang Shag Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

That would come a few minutes later. First, Steve lay on his back where he had been directed, and Busty Jessica stroked his cock a few times with her tongue. It was too big for her to take it into her mouth, and she wasn't going to suck him off anyhow. She just wanted to get it wet so she could put the king-sized condom on him. Everybody there was active sexually, and they all wanted to avoid putting themselves or anybody else at risk. Besides that, Busty Jessica wanted to have George eat her pussy later, and he would have balked if she had been filled with semen. As she knelt, straddling Steve's legs, and rolled the prophylactic onto him, her pussy was already dripping with her juices at the thought of how she would soon have the entire huge thing crammed inside her. With his cock ready, Steve held it upright, prepared to have Busty Jessica impale herself.

Eager to speed things along so he could start fucking Busty Jessica's gorgeous ass, George held her steady as she raised her body high above the monster that Steve was holding in place for her. She held her pussy lips open and, when the tip of his cock pressed against them, she took hold of the shaft and rubbed the head against her wetness to spread the lubrication. With everything ready, she lowered herself slightly, and sighed happily as the head of Steve's cock wedged its way between her soft, pink lips.

Because she was in a rather awkward crouch, George continued supporting her, as Busty Jessica swiveled her hips, taking more of Steve's cock inside her pussy. She murmured with pleasure from the way his thick shaft was already spreading her opening and the adjacent love channel, and raised her body again. Fragrant and slippery juices gushed out of her pussy to flow down and cover the cock she was enveloping. Their slickness made it easier and, when she lowered her pussy again, almost three more inches of hard cock surged into where it was wanted the most. A blissful smile spread across her face from the immense pleasure that reverberated through her body from where the opening and channel of her pussy was being forced open so delightfully.

The smile on Steve's face was just as happy because his cock was already being squeezed and released by a marvelous pussy, and massaged by the educated muscles inside. Like most connoisseurs of good sex, Busty Jessica knows that the way for her to get the maximum pleasure from her partners is to give them the most pleasure that she can, and the muscles in her pussy are unusually skilled in the art of massaging anything that comes in contact with them. More than just his cock was being given a treat because, Steve was able to watch her sumptuous breasts bouncing and swaying as she twisted her body above him, and to watch his cock as it slowly disappeared into her wet, hairless pinkness.

Finally, after many short strokes, his entire shaft was inside Busty Jessica, and Steve's blonde pubic hair was tickling her clean shaven pussy. Incredible waves of pleasure swept outward from where she was so thoroughly stuffed, and she stayed in that position for a few seconds to revel in it. She knew, though, that her ass would feel just as good as soon as George's cock had been crammed all the way inside. Busty Jessica stretched her legs out beside Steve's and lay on top of him, giving him the added erotic sensation of having her rigid nipples digging into his chest. Once in position on top of Steve, she reached back and spread her ass cheeks so George could prepare her rear pleasure hole for fucking. He was already wearing his condom, having put it on after his help was no longer needed in getting Busty Jessica mounted on top of Steve and her pussy impaled on his cock.

He removed the cap from the bottle of Aqualube, pressed the neck of the bottle against the hole that she was holding open, and twisted it to make a slight penetration. A squeeze on its plastic sides sent a big dollop into the place where his cock would be following as soon as everything was ready. Busty Jessica giggled when she felt the coolness gushing into her ass, and kept holding herself open for him. George pulled back the bottle and inserted his middle finger, just one this time, into her ass to spread the lube all around the inside. Because of Steve's huge cock cramming her pussy, Busty Jessica was much tighter than she would otherwise have been, and he made sure the lining of her ass was thoroughly covered as far in as his longest finger could reach. He even coated the puckered area right around the edge of the hole. Once that part of the preparations was complete, he covered his cock with the lubricant.

Kneeling between Steve's legs, he pried Busty Jessica's dusty-pink rosebud open with the fingers and thumb of one hand, and guided his cock with the other hand. Moving the tip up and down against the tiny hole being created, he made a slight penetration before giving a strong push. The head of his cock popped inside, sending out an unexpected burst of pain. Busty Jessica is perfectly capable of taking George's entire cock in her ass and deriving pure pleasure from it, but she was so tight just then, with her pussy packed so full, that there was a small amount of pain. However, it was a very small amount, and it evolved immediately into total pleasure.

"That feels wonderful, George. Give me all you've got," she told him

After running his finger all around his cock to make sure all was as it should have been, and there was no loose skin, he gave another strong shove, and almost an inch of his hard shaft plunged into Busty Jessica's ass. This time her moan was strictly one of bliss, and was followed by another when George drove more of his cock into her. She continued holding her ass cheeks apart with her hands but, since he no longer needed to guide himself, he placed both his hands on her hips. For one thing, he loves the feel of her soft, smooth skin and firm flesh, but he also wanted some leverage for driving the rest of his cock into her surprisingly tight hole.

Busty Jessica's ass was extremely well lubricated and, with another strong push, almost all of George's erection was inside her.. She no longer needed to hold herself open, so she told Melissa to lie down, which the lovely redhead did, after handing over the lubricated dildo. It was one of the medium-sized ones, slightly longer and thicker than George's cock, which had given her ass such a great fucking. She had the foresight to choose one with an unusually narrow tip, as if designed to more easily penetrate the user's ass, and with a ring attached to the end of the handle. She put the ring on the middle finger of Busty Jessica's right hand before getting into position. Melissa made sure there was a pillow under her waist, which would present her ass at the best angle for the fucking she would be getting. As she lay on the bed, holding her adorable pink rosebud open with the fingers and thumb of one hand, her other hand guided the narrow tip of the dildo until it was pressed against the hole that was about to be crammed full.

"Oooooo," she murmured happily as a slight push sent the head of the toy into her ass. Melissa bowed her back to provide better access and continued holding herself open. The next thrust drove in almost another two inches. She moaned from the extreme pleasure; her body squirmed, in anticipation of getting more, and that's what she got. Busty Jessica took her time about plunging the dildo into Melissa's eager ass because she didn't want to cause her friend any pain. There was none; Melissa felt nothing but pleasure, and she moved her fingers in closer to the hole that was being stretched open and filled so well, and pulled its edges farther apart. With one more thrust, the hand of Busty Jessica was pressed tightly against the insides of the redhead's succulent ass cheeks. Very slowly, she drew back the dildo, paused, and thrust it back in until her hand once more fondled Melissa's extremely fondleable ass.

"C'mon, Frank. You know where I want your cock. But I want your ass first, so lie down here and let me get my face between your cheeks."

The horny young man knew, alright, and he wanted his cock there too, but not until he had been properly rimmed. He lay on his side, with the side of Busty Jessica's head resting on his inner thigh. With a little adjustment of his body, she was able to reach all the area she wanted to lave with her tongue. She began high on Frank's cleft, and her tongue slowly meandered its way down the inside of one cheek, licking the soft surface. He is quite fair-skinned, and his ass is smooth, so Busty Jessica ran into only a small amount of soft hair as her tongue and lips caressed his sensitive skin.

Sam's cock had partly softened after filling Busty Jessica's mouth with semen, but he was far from through for the day. He lay down on the side opposite Melissa, took hold of his hostess's hand and placed it on his crotch. From the sights and sounds of the people fucking beside him and the clever manipulations of her soft hand and fingers, his cock began to grow stiffer within a few seconds. By the time Busty Jessica was finished sharing orgasms with the other men, it would be fully erect and ready for one of her pleasure holes. He didn't know which one it would be, and didn't care, because either her ass or her pussy would be equally capable of bringing him to ecstasy, but either hole would want to take a long and tremendously enjoyable time doing it.

Powerful waves of pleasure were already flooding Busty Jessica's body from her ass and pussy, but she refrained from fucking with either of those places until the other three people were engaged with her. The men who had their cocks crammed deeply inside her also waited until she was ready to start. Once everything and everybody was in readiness, she slowly drew her pussy most of the way off Steve's big cock, at the same time, taking George's shaft the rest of the way into her ass. She paused and reversed the movement, engulfing Steve's cock again while withdrawing from George's.

Neither man had any intention of just passively being fucked and, when Steve felt her pussy enveloping his cock, he placed his hands on her hips and thrust up into her, driving it in until his pubic hair tickled her engorged lips again. When she fucked back toward George, he plunged his cock into her ass, spattering some of the Aqualube, which was partially liquefied by that time. All three people moaned in bliss from the incredible sensations they were getting from their double penetration.

Busty Jessica and the men who were fucking her ass and pussy quickly set up a rhythm, and she used the same tempo in pleasuring Melissa. When George's cock plowed into her ass and she withdrew her pussy from Steve's shaft, Busty Jessica drove the dildo into the beautiful redhead. At the same time as she was easing the toy from Melissa's ass, she and George almost separated while her pussy and Steve's cock fucked together, her freely-flowing juices splashing onto both of them. Seconds later, her ass and Melissa's were pleasured again by being crammed anew by George's cock and the dildo.

Busty Jessica's other hand, the one that was playing with Sam's cock and balls, was not part of any pattern, but fondled him at random. She was very happy to feel him growing bigger and harder and knew that his erect shaft would soon be driving in and out of her. Her tongue was also operating independently and, after slowly licking down the inside of one of Frank's ass cheeks and around his crotch, it started up the other side. He wouldn't cum from being licked like that, but he and Busty Jessica both enjoyed it immensely, and she would continue until she climaxed from the two cocks that were slowly pistoning into her ass and pussy. After that, and while George and Steve continued fucking her, she would suck him off until she was fed the second mouthful of semen she would get to savor that day.

George and Steve were doing a great job with the pleasure holes they were alternatively stuffing. Steve's cock is so long and thick that he was able to reach sweet spots that Busty Jessica didn't even know she had. Her pussy was so jam-packed by its thickness that, especially with her ass full of George's cock, every thrust massaged her G-spot and the base of her clit like nothing in her life ever had before. She could feel her level of pleasure mounting rapidly, nearing ecstasy, and knew she would cum at least twice from the two men fucking her. The Aqualube was almost entirely liquid and, although her ass was squeezing it tightly, George's cock plunged in and out with hardly any friction. The waves of bliss had become tsunamis and the two cocks took turns flooding her body, every stroke bringing her closer to the ultimate.

Melissa was getting at least her share of pleasure too. With every movement of Busty Jessica's arm and hand, the dildo that was being driven in and out of her ass spread her opening and stretched her rear channel anew. She could feel her joy building, and knew she would cum from her ass being crammed over and over, although she would need to play with her clit to bring about that happy event. As that time drew closer, she moaned and whimpered blissfully and fucked her ass back to meet the toy every time it was rammed into her.

After Busty Jessica's tongue completed the circuit of the insides of Frank's ass cheeks, she started back down the middle, aimed directly at the hole that would be her ultimate goal, before turning slightly to the side when it reached the puckered area. Even as her body writhed, nearing ecstasy from the tremendous double fucking she was getting, her tongue stayed on a steady course. Slowly, it traveled all the way around, as if delineating a target, until it was again at the top edge of the hole. After the briefest of pauses, her tongue dragged down, across the area she had been targeting. Wanting to increase the pleasure for himself and her, Frank leaned forward and lifted up the one ass cheek he could move, opening a small, shallow hole, and the tip of Busty Jessica's tongue dipped into it as she licked upward again. Over and over, her tongue caressed the same area, she and Frank both loving what they were doing.

George felt the same way about the fucking he and Busty Jessica were doing, and he slowly plunged his cock in and out of her ass, in unison with her movements and with those of Steve. At the pace being used, he could continue for a long time without cumming, and he knew Steve could too, but he wouldn't say the same about the sexy woman who was the filling in the sandwich they were making. Her movements had begun fairly precisely, but they were becoming highly erratic, and he knew she was on the verge of cumming. He liked that idea, because he loves having women cum while he is fucking them, and he placed his hands on her shoulders to steady her, and to help him stay in place when that glorious event started to happen.

Steve is something of a protégé of George, and he was also aware that Busty Jessica was on the verge of cumming. She hadn't said anything because her mouth was much too busy licking Frank's ass, but he knew from the way her body was pitching and rolling as she moved on top of him. He was tremendously enjoying the great fucking he was doing but, because of the slow strokes they were using, Steve was still a long way from cumming, and he was sure George was too.

From her breathing and her erratic movements, Sam believed Busty Jessica was on the verge of cumming, and he had a very personal concern about that. He had seen how she lost control of some of her muscles the last time, and he had no wish to have his cock squeezed or wrenched in a sudden spasm. It was already fully erect anyhow, so he moved away from her reach. As soon as a pussy or an ass or a mouth was available, his cock would be ready for it.

Busty Jessica was having such a fabulous time that she didn't seem to miss the erection that was no longer in her hand. Her whole body thrashed between George and Steve, and her thrusting tongue was actually penetrating Frank's ass. Suddenly, she lifted her face from where she was licking and cried out the joyful news.

"Keep fucking me! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

George and Steve were very happy to do what she wanted, but she wanted it faster and harder. They had no objection to that either, and rammed their cocks into her ass and pussy like a faster pair of pistons at work, as Busty Jessica's body fucked back to meet their alternating thrusts. The Aqualube in her ass had completely turned to liquid and was working perfectly; there was no friction between George's cock and her rear pleasure hole. Her pussy was even wetter, so much so that, as Steve's cock pounded in and out, she splashed her juices all over both of them. Busty Jessica loved the way she was cumming, and so did they, and she let the whole group know it.

Just seconds after her hostess started cumming, Melissa did the same. For the last few minutes, the dildo had been ramming into her ass erratically, but her fingers kept working smoothly over her clit. As Busty Jessica started cumming, she gave an abrupt yank on the toy, pulling her finger free of the ring on the base. The sudden jerk was just enough to start Melissa emulating her hostess, and her cries of joy formed an erotic duet with the crooning of the other woman who was cumming. One hand continued to massage her clit and the other hand reached back to hold the dildo imbedded firmly and deeply in her ass. Although the fucking had stopped, the stretching of Melissa's tight rosebud and rear love channel felt much too good for her to want to remove the toy, at least until she was through cumming.

He knew her tongue was finished with his ass, so Frank slid away from Busty Jessica and turned onto his other side to watch what was happening. Also watching, at least for the time being, Sam lay out of her reach, his cock sticking straight up into the air, ready for Busty Jessica's first available hole. On the other side of the pile of three people was the delightful sight of Melissa's gorgeous body in the throes of cumming, the dildo still crammed deeply in her ass, and her other hand apparently fondling her clit. The most intriguing and erotic sight and sound, however, was that of the sandwich formed by Busty Jessica between George and Steve.

Her hands were no longer sexually involved with Sam and Melissa but, for as long as her cumming went on, were thumping against the bed. Her feet were assaulting the mattress as well, and in the same rhythm, which was being established by the two cocks ramming in and out of Busty Jessica's pleasure holes. For as long as she was cumming, her shouts of joy rang out, loudly and in the same cadence as the cocks plowing into her. Busty Jessica was truly enjoying herself, and everybody in the gang shag was having an equally wonderful time.

For her, the best time of all arrived when she climaxed, crying out in ecstasy while her whole body spasmed. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed between George and Steve. They didn't stop stroking their cocks into her body, but they did slow down for several minutes, until Busty Jessica recovered from one climax and started building toward another. When they felt her responding to their thrusts, they let her set the pace, which was a slow one, as they once again pistoned their cocks into her ass and her pussy.

That was just what Frank had been waiting for, and he moved in closer, his hard cock aimed at Busty Jessica's face. She saw him, smiled, and opened her mouth wide in an unmistakable invitation. He moved still closer and rested the head of his cock against her lower lip, and she leaned forward and drew it all the way into her mouth. Slowly, she started stroking her lips over his hard shaft, sucking it in and out. Frank relaxed, because that was what he had been wanting, and he knew the woman with her lips wrapped snugly around his cock would do a fabulous job of sucking him off.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers