Busty Jessica's Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

George described it to me later on: "Whenever I eat a pussy, especially a world class one like Busty Jessica's, I always start by admiring its beauty. Even if I've seen it before, I spend the first minute or so just gazing at her, and that's what I did that day. Her pussy is plump, in a very sexy way, with creamy skin that blends into her pink slit. I could see her inner lips, all rosy and swollen, and they looked like flower petals, the way they were pushing their way out of that slit. The aroma of her juices was almost intoxicating and, when I was licking it off her, starting with the insides of her thighs, it tasted even better.

"Having Heidi there made it a lot more fun. She's a really good-looking woman, a tall Hispanic with silky, light brown skin and a sexy body. She loves having her pussy eaten and, since I was busy just then, she chose the right person to take care of it. Heidi knelt on the ground, her legs straddling Busty Jessica, and leaned forward. Even though I couldn't see what was happening, I know what was going on with the women, because I've seen them do it often enough, and I love it as much as they do.

"I was a lot more interested in eating a hot, wet pussy than looking at Heidi's back but, before I got started, Busty Jessica reached down and spread her ass cheeks apart with her hands. I know she likes to have something fucking her there while her pussy is being eaten, so I twined two fingers together, licked them for lubrication and worked them into the hole she was holding open. Before my tongue got busy, I fucked them in and out a couple of times.

"As terrific as her pussy looked and smelled and tasted, the way it felt against my tongue was the best part of eating her. I started by licking all her nectar off her thighs and crotch. Usually, I take my time, but I hurried there, because there was so much of it and I didn't want any more of it dripping off her and soaking into the ground. After my tongue was through mopping up everything there, I started on one of her outer lips, and that was one of the finest places my mouth has ever been. I sometimes describe Melissa as having the pussiest pussy I know of, but Busty Jessica's is no worse than a really close second.

"Anyhow, after I licked the first outer lip and kissed her mons, I finished off all the juices she had just produced, and started up the other one. By that time, she was squirming on the ground and moaning, and it was really great. I let my tongue caress her lip all the way back to her mons, and I kissed her there again. It was getting better for both Busty Jessica and me. I was still driving my fingers in and out of her, and her ass was fucking back to meet them.

"I can't take all the credit for everything that was happening, because I knew Heidi was doing a lot of it. I've eaten her pussy too, and it's one of the best, and I know Busty Jessica was really enjoying herself with it. In fact, both women were having a great time, because Heidi was already rocking from side to side and pushing her pussy against BJ's face, and I could hear her moaning from the pleasure she was getting.

"It was fun listening and watching, but a lot more fun doing. After licking both outer lips, I started to squeeze my tongue between one of them and an inner lip, so I got to do both at the same time. By that time, her pussy was fucking up into my face, and I knew Busty Jessica was getting good and turned on by what Heidi and I were doing. She has some sweet spots between those lips, and I made sure I hit them on the way up to her clit hood. When my tongue got there, the little cutie was swollen like a beautiful pink pearl, and had pushed its way all the out from under the protective hood.

"I could have started sucking on it then, and she would have cum in a couple of minutes, but I like to take a long time and get a woman really excited, and I know most women that too, so I just stroked around her clit with my tongue. I raised my head about then, and it was a great sight for somebody who loves eating pussy as much as I do. Busty Jessica's body is really sexy, and she was thrashing around on the ground and Heidi's was acting almost the same. Her body was swinging and swaying from side to side while her head tossed back and forth on her shoulders. It was a swell thing to see, and I was glad it was so much fun for them, because it was great for me.

"Anyhow, I licked the same way between her other inner and outer lips and, when I got up to her clit again, I saw that her thighs had turned out slightly, presenting her pussy even more fully to me. I knew that meant she was at the peak of her arousal; she wasn't going to get any more turned on than she was already. I think Heidi was in the same state by then, because she was begging Busty Jessica to suck her clit and make her cum.

"I guess that's what she did, because, all of a sudden, Heidi started cumming. Her arms thrashed up and down, and I'm pretty sure her thighs clamped onto the head between them, because that's the way she reacts with me. She was cumming for a couple of minutes, and I stayed away from Busty Jessica's clit, because I knew she wanted to concentrate on the other woman. I did keep fucking her in the ass with my fingers, though. When Heidi climaxed, all her muscles clenched; she rammed her pussy down against the mouth that had gotten her there and sort of fell forward.

"After about a minute, Heidi rolled off to her right. I suppose Busty Jessica must have licked off all the fresh juices from her pussy, because I know that's what I would have done, given the chance. They were smeared all over her face and, with Heidi off to the side, she looked at me and grinned.

"'My turn now, George. Suck my pussy and make me cum,' she said.

"That's what I did; I drew that swollen little cutie into my mouth and started to suck on it, while my tongue licked the top and sides. After a couple of minutes of that treatment, she let out a yell. I couldn't understand what she said, but I knew she was starting to cum, so I pulled my fingers out of her ass to keep them from being broken or sprained or something. Busty Jessica really clamps everything when she climaxes, including her legs squeezing my head like a vise and her hands grabbing what little hair I have, and pressing my face into her pussy. One of these days, I'll suffocate from someone doing that, but I can't think of a better way to go.

"All the time I was eating her pussy and she was eating Heidi's, her movements were pretty erratic, but they got even wilder. She bounced up and down on her ass and her legs swung from side to side. I just hung onto her thighs and kept my mouth around her clit and enjoyed the ride. When she climaxed, Busty Jessica's back arched and she rammed her pussy against my face for a final time, before relaxing on the ground. I licked off all the fresh juices, even sucking them out of her sweet little pink hole. If I was going to fuck her right away, I would have left them for lubrication, but I wasn't going to, at least not then, so I just ate all the juices from all over her pussy. They were just as delicious as they always are."

After relishing all the fresh nectar, George went on his way. He passed up the pussy he had just eaten, probably because he was looking for Melissa, hoping to fuck her in the ass. He likes that more than just about anything, and she really loves it too, especially when he licks her there first.

Busty Jessica lay there on her back and had just caught her breath, when Sam and his brother started to pass by. They stopped when she asked them: "How would you guys like to be two slices of pumpernickel bread around a slab of hot white meat?"

Corey was less experienced, and didn't know what she meant, but Sam did. "That's a great idea," he answered.

"There are some bottles of Wet Lubricant by the pool. Bring one here, and some condoms, and we can turn me and you two guys into a sandwich," she instructed the younger man. They were using that brand of lube, in strawberry flavor, because the women's natural lubricant or other varieties, such as Aqualube, would be washed off in the pool.

Both their cocks were equally stiff, but Busty Jessica saw that Corey's was bigger, so that was the one in her pussy. When he returned with the Wet, the young man was told to give it to his brother and lie on his back, which he did and, kneeling, she straddled his thighs. All over the back yard, condoms had been left so they would be available to all the participants in the orgy, and the woman who was about to be the filling in a sandwich had made sure she had an ample supply. She tore one of the plastic packets open and leaned forward to take Corey's stiff cock inside her mouth for a few strokes. It felt good, and she thought she might suck him off some other time but, for the then, she just wanted to get his shaft wet so she could apply the condom.

She used one of the larger sizes, and rolled it into place. With Corey on his back and holding his cock upright, Busty Jessica got into position, crouching above him with her index fingers holding her pussy lips open. She lowered her body until she felt the tip of the erect cock in its latex covering and lightly took hold of the shaft so she could rub the head in her wetness. Although George had licked and sucked the natural lubrication from her pussy, Busty Jessica had produced much more in anticipation of what the two hard black cocks were going to do for her.

Once again, her fingers held her lips apart while he held his cock upright, and she slowly lowered her body until she felt the head of Corey's cock squeeze between them and into the needy channel that wanted it so much. She drew her breath sharply at the burst of joy the initial penetration sent through her body and paused for a few seconds before taking any more of his hard shaft inside herself. This time, it was almost two inches of his erection, and more waves of bliss crashed through her body.

Everything about what was happening to him that day was wonderful for 18 year old Corey. Sam had told him about parties like this one, and he hadn't believed his older brother until now. He had no sooner walked, bare naked out onto the lawn surrounding the pool when a pretty blonde woman had met him and wanted to suck his cock. After cumming into her mouth, He had fucked his hostess in her tight ass, and now another beautiful woman was on top of him, taking his erect cock into her dripping pink pussy.

Her incredibly sexy body was a treat to look at, and even more so was the sight of his erection being engulfed by her. She loved it too, sighing happily while she lowered her body. After a half dozen movements up and down, his entire cock was imbedded in her pussy, and she slowly sprawled full length on top of him, her legs outside of his, pressing her succulent breasts against his chest. When she was lying in position she wanted, Busty Jessica reached back, and Corey knew she was spreading the cheeks of her ass so she could take his brother's tool into it.

Sam knew it too. While the voluptuous brunette was impaling her pussy on Corey's stiff cock, he had rolled on a condom and waited until she was through. When her arms reached back and Busty Jessica's hands started spreading her ass cheeks, he knew she was ready, and he inserted the pointed tip of the bottle of Wet Lubricant into the pretty rosebud she was holding open. Knowing her pussy was already crammed full of his younger brother's cock, he squirted in more, because her ass would be extremely tight. When he was sure he had used enough, he eased the middle finger of his right hand as far into her as he could and carefully spread the lubricant all around. Busty Jessica's ass was ready, so he used more of the Wet to cover his cock.

She was still spreading her ass cheeks, so he reached between them, placing his index fingers on the edges of her rosebud and gently pulling them apart. Busty Jessica moved her fingers in closer to replace his in holding herself ready. Guiding his cock with one hand, Sam pressed the tip against the tiny hole she was creating and gave a firm push. She cooed happily when the head of his cock wedged its way through the tight ring of muscles into the place where they both wanted it. Hoping to encourage what was happening, she turned her face back toward Sam and gave him a lascivious grin.

He was crouching over her and Corey, with his feet between their extended legs, and he shifted them slightly as he pushed his cock forward again. Almost another inch of his hard shaft squeezed into her ass. It was in far enough that he no longer needed to guide it, so Sam placed his hands on the lady's hips and pulled back on them while thrusting forward. Another inch of his cock found a home in her tight rear pleasure hole.

Still holding her ass open, Busty Jessica puckered her lips to blow him a kiss. "Ooooo," she murmured. "Ooooo, god, that feels good. Give me all you've got, Sam. Put your whole big cock in me."

He did what she wanted, but the horny woman's ass was so tight, especially with her pussy as crammed as it was, it took many short, firm strokes to get his entire shaft inside her. When it was all the way in and Sam could feel his pubic hair brushing against the insides of her cheeks, he placed his hands on her shoulders. All three of them stayed like that for almost a minute, letting the waves of pleasure wash throughout their bodies.

Busty Jessica absolutely loved how the two cocks were sending out gushers of pleasure but, once again, there was something lacking. She was fully aware of what it was and, this time, she could do something about it. When she saw Frank climbing out of the swimming pool, his hard cock sticking straight out from his body, called out an invitation to him.

"Hey, Frank, c'mon over here. My mouth is hungry for your nice, big cock."

Grinning, he hurried over and lay down beside Busty Jessica with the hard tip of his cock almost touching her lips. He knows that she sometimes likes to lick a person's ass before starting to suck off a man or eat a woman's pussy, and he waited to find out what she wanted. Because the two men who were already cramming her other pleasure holes were getting slightly impatient, she said nothing, just moved her face forward, took the proffered cock deeply inside her mouth and began stroking it slowly with her lips while caressing the shaft with her tongue.

When he saw what she was doing, Sam drew his cock slowly from the lady's ass until slightly more than the head remained, and gave instructions to his brother. He surmised, correctly, that the young man had never been involved in a double penetration before.

"Okay, Corey, I'm going to stick my cock back in. When you feel it coming in, draw yours most of the way out, wait a second, and drive it all the way back in. But take it slow and easy, because we've got all day."

"Okay, Bro," the younger sibling replied.

Pulling against Busty Jessica's shoulders for leverage, Sam slowly plowed his cock into the very receptive ass under him. Through the rather thin series of membranes dividing the two pleasure channels, Corey felt it surging into the lady and drew his cock most of the way out. Busty Jessica raised her ass to meet the thrust of Sam's cock, and cooed happily as it spread open her tight entrance and expanded the attached channel. The hard cylinder radiated massive waves of joy all along its path until Sam's body was pressed snugly against her ass cheeks.

When she felt him withdrawing and Corey's cock plunging into her pussy, sending a different kind of delight pouring throughout her body, she fucked down to meet the young man. Busty Jessica silently moaned in bliss from the exquisite pleasure inundating her entire body, and all three happy people in the sandwich began another stroke.

This one felt just as good to all of them, and resulted in the same sounds of joy, as did the next one and the next. Tacitly, they set up a rhythm, with the two big cocks driving in and out of Busty Jessica's ass and pussy like a well-oiled pair of pistons, and her fucking back to meet them. At the same tempo, she moved her face forward, taking Frank's cock inside her mouth and down her throat and back to release it.

The fucking and sucking continued for many slow strokes, and the massive waves of pleasure that saturated her body raised her level of pleasure to the exploding point. By that time, she was moaning and whimpering, although only Frank could hear her, and her body was rocking from side to side while her hands and feet pummeled the ground. Knowing Busty Jessica was almost cumming, and wanting to avoid having her teeth clamp down on his cock when she did, Frank pulled it out of her wet chamber of pleasure.

With her mouth no longer full, she cried out ecstatically. "Oh, my god, I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

The two brothers wanted nothing more than to keep ramming their cocks in and out of the eminently fuckable woman who was thrashing about between them. Busty Jessica had completely lost control of her muscles, and her arms were flailing aimlessly, while her legs kicked like those of a swimming frog. For as long as they kept pounding their cocks into her, she kept telling them how great it felt, and how she wanted them to keep fucking her.

When she climaxed, her whole body jerked, and Busty Jessica uttered a loud, incoherent shout of unmitigated joy. After her great orgasm, her body relaxed between the men whose cocks had brought it about, but they didn't stop. Sam and Corey continued pistoning their cocks into the voluptuous filling in their sandwich, although more slowly. Both of them had reveled in her first orgasm, and wanted to bring her to another. Frank slid back into position too, and she turned her face to him and opened her mouth. He happily moved even closer and his cock filled the only hole she still had available.

The movements of everybody continued, but slowly, because the two brothers wanted to build the lady up to another orgasm. Sam really enjoys sex, and really loves women, and he had taught young Corey to feel and act the same way, and that one of the best parts of any sexual encounter is giving as much pleasure as possible to everybody involved. He also knew that Busty Jessica and most other women really appreciated that kind of consideration. Frank wanted her to climax again too, but he wanted and intended to cum into her mouth first.

It didn't take very long before she was ready to fully participate again. Briefly, she took the cock out of her mouth and held it between her fingers. "That was great, you guys," she enthused. I hope you can make me cum again, just like that time." Having told what she hoped they could do for her, she took Frank's cock back into her mouth and her lips started stroking it again.

"I hope so too," Sam answered. "It's just as much fun for us."

Corey agreed, and the two horny men continued fucking Busty Jessica in both holes. Once again, she set the pace, ramming her ass back and up against Sam as his cock plunged into her and Corey's withdrew from her, and fucking down to meet his shaft when she felt it driving into her pussy. The two of them continued pistoning into the lady's pleasure holes for a long time, while her movements between them went from squirming to writhing in bliss.

Frank's body was acting the same way, and he knew he was getting close to his climax. Busty Jessica knew it too, because she could feel his cock throbbing against her lips and the inside of her mouth, so she positioned her tongue to catch his cum. In more of a hurry to feel the delightful sensation of having her he mouth filled with Frank's semen, she started to suck faster too, loving the joyful sighs and moans of the man who was getting the blow job she so much enjoyed giving him. She continued fucking back to meet the two cocks driving in and out of her but, until he had cum all over her taste buds, she would concentrate more on the one in her mouth.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers