Busty Jessica's Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

When it started jerking, she tightened her lips so none of the semen would leak out of her mouth. A big wad landed where she wanted it, on her tongue, where she relished the flavor and kept sucking. Another burst brought another gob, smaller this time, and she kept sucking until she was sure there would be no more of the delicious rewards to be ejaculated into her mouth.

Gently, Busty Jessica removed the cock and swirled the cum around inside her mouth, loving the flavor and the viscous texture and, most of all, relishing the feel of it sliding down her throat. She licked every drop of cum off the outside of Frank's cock, which was still almost fully erect, especially getting everything from under the ridge. After licking it clean, she placed a thumb directly in front of his balls and her fingers on top of his shaft and started drawing that hand toward her mouth. The cum that was still inside oozed out through the slit, and she caught it on her tongue. After she knew she had it all, she fully relished it by swirling it in her mouth before swallowing. The very satisfied man who had just been sucked off lay quietly for a few minutes before going elsewhere to rest some more before continuing his sexual adventures.

Busty Jessica had no thought of resting. While finishing off Frank's cock, the two other men who were pleasuring her had brought her close to another climax, and she knew the time was right to complete the journey. "Both at once," she directed them. "Fill me up good!"

Sam knew what she meant by that, and it sounded like a good idea to him too, and he explained it to Corey. The younger man's cock was buried deeply in her pussy, and he left it there while Sam drove his just as far into Busty Jessica's ass. She was even tighter than she had been before, and her cry of pleasure was louder and more fervent.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, god, yes! Just like that! Really give it to me!"

"Just like that" was how they gave it to her, as Sam and Corey pulled their cocks out and drove them back into their partner's pussy and ass in unison. With every stroke, the man on top felt his pubic hair tickling the insides of her ass cheeks and heard her body and Corey's come together with a soft, squishy sound. She moaned in bliss again, while they slowly drew back for another pair of simultaneous strokes.

Over and over, they fucked Busty Jessica the way she wanted them to, and she rammed both holes back to meet them. The lubricant in her ass, was working perfectly, and there was no friction at all, just the tightness and the incredible sensation of her muscles rolling over Sam's happy cock. Her natural juices were flowing freely in her pussy, and doing their job of lubricating just as well. Both men could smell their delightful aroma and hear the sloshing noise they made as Corey's cock drove up into her, and Sam could even see some of them running off his brother's chest to soak into the ground.

Her feet and knees were no longer on the ground, but her legs were kicking back, like those of a swimming frog, in time with the combined thrusts into her, while her body jerked from side to side on top of Corey. She was so much into the great fucking they were doing that her arms no longer supported the weight of her upper body and she constantly told the two men how much she wanted to cum again.

"That's it! Fuck me harder! Make me cum!"

That was their intention, because they could feel their own climaxes steadily building too, and they could hear each other snorting and panting, so either of them knew his brother was almost ready. They increased the speed of their strokes into Busty Jessica, and her movements became wilder and more uninhibited, until she joyously cried out the happy news.

"Keep fucking me! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

They did what she wanted, pounding their cocks into her as deeply and as fast as they could, no longer staying so carefully in unison. There was nothing at all controlled about Busty Jessica either, as she once again gave herself fully to the erotic pleasures of the moment. The men held her tightly between them, and let her slide and bounce from side to side, but kept ramming their cocks in and out of the places where she wanted them.

"Ohoo!" the filling in the sandwich howled out in pure ecstasy as she climaxed.

Once again she relaxed between us, almost like a soft, sexy life-sized rag doll, but they didn't even slow down. Looking down at Corey's face, Sam saw a grimace of intense joy sweep across it. Seconds later, he knew his own visage was a mirror image, because he felt a great geyser of pleasure well up inside his body and erupt. He climaxed, just as he knew Corey had. Even after he had blasted his cum into his rubber, Corey continued to drive his cock in and out of Busty Jessica's pussy, and Sam did the same for her ass. Both of them ejaculated twice more before the fucking came to an end.

The three parts of the sandwich lay in a pile, happy and satisfied, at least for a while. The sun was high; there was plenty of daylight left, and there were plenty of available sex partners for all of them. After a few minutes, Sam's cock softened partially, and he carefully pulled it loose from Busy Jessica's ass. She turned her face to smile at him, and back to smile at the young man whose big cock was still hard and still cramming her pussy.

"You guys were great, especially you, er, Corey?"

"Yes, this is my younger brother, Corey," Sam confirmed for her. "Corey, this is Busty Jessica."

"Well, Corey and Sam, you two guys were great, and I am going to make sure George brings you to all my sex parties."

Having made that commitment, which George would not mind honoring, she rose from Corey, pulling her pussy off his cock and smiling at the gush of her juices that ran out and into the dirt.

"George would hate to see that go to waste," she commented, and headed for the pool. She wanted to get into the water and wash off as much of the Wet as she could. It was hard to remove with plain water, which was why they were using it at the sex party by the pool, but she hoped somebody would want to lick the rest of it off, which was the main reason for using a flavored variety.

After completing her partial cleaning, Busty Jessica was ready and eager for more hot sex, and she spotted a burly man on the edge of the pool, near the shallow end, who looked like the person who could give it to her. She got to her knees and approached him with just her head above the water and a look of expectation on her face. She didn't know his name, and didn't really care, because she wasn't thinking just then about exchanging Christmas cards with him. What attracted Busty Jessica was the big cock that, although only semi-erect, was sticking up from his lap.

It happened to be Larry Kramer, who was an off-duty cop and had done some good turns for George and was starting to become a regular at his sex parties. He had just finished some of the greatest fucking of his life, lying on his back while a sexy blonde named Susan bounced up and down on his cock and a pretty Hispanic woman named Heidi straddled his face while he ate her pussy. Not much later than that, he had fucked a rather chubby blonde, whose name he hadn't gotten. Just as he was wondering what fun thing would happen next, he saw the pretty face with long, wet brown hair approaching him. When she was a few feet away, she smiled and addressed him.

"Want something else to do with that nice, big dick?"

"Well, yeah. What did you have in mind?"

Instead of answering, Busty Jessica moved closer and rose up so she was standing on the bottom of the pool in water at mid-thigh. She leaned over and took Larry's cock in one hand and started licking the head. loving the velvety texture and knowing it would feel even better once it had become fully erect. Wanting to speed that admirable state, she brought her face closer so she could envelop its entire length in her mouth.

June and Steve had been fucking while he was standing waist deep in the water, with her legs wrapped around his hips and her arms clinging to his neck. Even as Busty Jessica was relishing the feel of Larry's cock becoming stiff in her mouth, she heard the two of them letting everybody know about their joyous climaxes. Such happy noises had been very common that day, with everybody cumming repeatedly, and having a terrific time in general but, because her mouth was so crowded with a big, hard cock, she disregarded everybody else and started concentrating on massaging it between her lips and laving it with her tongue.

As always when her pussy is fucked by Steve, June had a great orgasm, and while she was still in the water, she saw something else she wanted to do. Just as Steven's cock is something June lusts for whenever she gets near it, Busty Jessica's pussy has the same appeal. She slowly swam over to where the bosomy object of her desire was standing in the water, waded around her and ducked under the water to creep up to a point in front of her legs. The other woman was preoccupied and didn't notice her, but June saw her beautiful and available pussy and rose to the surface with her face inches from where she wanted her mouth to be.

Besides the great sex they were enjoying on the grass that day, everybody was having fun in the big swimming pool, especially Steve. As a high school student, he used to be a member of the swim team, and he now competes in college meets. After helping June and himself enjoy tremendous climaxes, he swam a lap in the pool and, when he finished that, he saw someone that looked like a lot more fun to lap, so he swam in the direction of Busty Jessica.

The target of the two lustful people was relishing the engulfing of Larry's cock by her mouth and the releasing of it when there was a disturbance in the water directly in front of her. She wasn't afraid of sharks and, when she saw the short, dark hair of June emerging in front of her, she wasn't afraid of that either. She even spread her legs to provide better access. Busty Jessica's mouth was too busy to speak, and June saw no need to say anything before she knelt and started licking the other woman's pussy.

Her pool party/orgy was already a lot of fun, and the cock filling her mouth and the skilled tongue of June being applied to her pussy were making it even better, when something happened to Busty Jessica to make it among the best events ever. She really loves having her ass and pussy pleasured at the same time, and was just about to take the cock out of her mouth to suggest some double action to June, when she felt hands fondling her rear pleasure hole.

Although not knowing who it was, she spread her legs farther apart so the unknown person would be better able to do what he or she wanted. The unmistakable feel of a tongue starting to caress the dimple at the base of her spine induced her to reach back and spread her cheeks to make it even easier for whoever it was to continue licking her.

Steve, for that was the person starting to lick her ass, appreciated the gesture. He had planned on eating Busty Jessica's pussy, but June got there before he did, and he stopped to pick up a bottle of Wet from the side of the pool so he would be able to fuck her ass. When he saw how lovely and curvy she was back there, he decided to lick her first, just as his friend and mentor, George Boxlicker, had suggested to him. In that circumstance, George had often said, an ass and a pussy should be treated the same. It would be a new experience, but Steve did not fear the unknown, so he got to his knees and bent down to start licking.

A few seconds later, when she reached back and spread her cheeks for his mouth and bowed her back, Steve was very glad he had taken his mentor's suggestion. The insides of the lady's ass cheeks were as smooth and satiny as any pussy he had ever eaten, and everything else about them was almost as delectable. Slowly, immensely enjoying the texture, he licked down one side until he felt a puckered area under his tongue. George had always told him how it's the most fun to save the best part for last, and a woman's rosebud was the best part of her ass for licking, so he took his friend's advice again, swung his mouth around that part and continued down and around to her crotch.

June was having a great time too. When she started kneeling in the pool and eating pussy, there had been no juices to relish, because they had all been washed off. The only flavor of any kind was the slightly chlorine-tinged pool water, but that was changing, and much for the better. From all the sexual activity Busty Jessica was involved in and had been earlier, fresh nectar was starting to trickle out of the pink hole that was its source, and June was quick to savor and swallow it.

She started at the lady's crotch and, after enjoying the smooth texture there, her tongue began caressing the even more delightful surface of a plump outer lip. It had been shaved clean that morning, in anticipation of the pool party, and June's tongue slowly meandered up the satiny surface until she reached the mons. By that time, she was able to smell the delectable aroma of fresh pussy juices, and brought her tongue back down to relish their flavor. There, she ran into some difficulties.

Steve had a similar idea, and his long tongue was snaking under the crotch of Busty Jessica, wanting to steal the drops of nectar that June felt should have rightfully been hers. For a few seconds, they had a sort of duel of tongues, until all the delicious juices were gone, and June started licking the other, and equally smooth outer lip, while Steve's tongue began a slow, sensuous journey up the inside of the other ass cheek.

Larry was having a terrific time, and he was really glad that George Boxlicker had invited him. It was well worth fixing a few parking tickets. He had fucked a sexy blonde named Susan and another beauty named Heidi, which seemed like an odd name for an Hispanic woman, and now his cock was being sucked by another hotty, whom everybody called Busty Jessica. It was a good name for her, because she had the most gorgeous pair of boobies he had ever seen. She was leaning on his thighs and slowly bobbing her head, and must have been enjoying sucking his cock and the things two other people had started doing to her, because her body was writhing in obvious bliss. He held onto her arms to keep her from falling if she started to lose her balance.

Everything she was doing for him was great fun, including the way she looked up at him with her beautiful green eyes, as if she really adored him, while she massaged his cock between her lips. With every stroke, she slowly took his whole shaft all the way into her mouth, until he could actually feel his pubic hair brushing against her face. Larry was squirming, as he sensed his climax building up inside him.

Of the four persons in the group, Busty Jessica was having the most fun. The double licking Steve and June were giving to her ass and pussy and the thick cock in her mouth were driving her steadily to a climax, and she anticipated more than one. Her whole body was writhing from the exquisite pleasure she was receiving, and she was glad the man she was sucking off was holding on to her arms. Otherwise, it was quite possible she would lose so much control of her legs and other muscles she would fall into the water and spoil the fun of the man and Steve and June, as well as her own.

Definitely there was nothing spoiling the fun of the man, Larry. He was not getting any younger and, after fucking Susan and the blonde, he believed his sex for the day was over, except for eyeballing the hot, naked women. When Busty Jessica took his cock in her mouth, he learned he was wrong, as George and many other relatively older men could have told him. Her warm, wet oral pleasure chamber could probably give a dead man an erection, not that she would ever try such a thing, and it had quickly turned Larry's cock as hard as his night stick. The intense pleasure she was giving him had his body moving involuntarily, and he knew he was no more than a few minutes from cumming.

Busty Jessica knew it too, because she could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth, so she took some precautions. She had been giving him deep throat, but she stopped that for fear he might ejaculate suddenly and shoot his cum directly down her throat. She hated it when that happened, because it would mean her mouth would be deprived of a chance to relish its taste and texture. Besides the shorter strokes, she sucked faster and positioned her tongue to catch his cum when it started spurting.

"Uh! Uh!" Larry grunted as his body involuntarily writhed in bliss. He tried to keep himself from thrusting his cock into the mouth that was making it feel so good, but couldn't completely succeed. The pleasure was too great, and he couldn't help fucking upward.

Knowing how men often respond when she sucks them off, Busty Jessica was used to that. She stayed in control, and kept Larry's cock head in place over her tongue and, when she felt his shaft jerking inside her mouth, she tightened her lips so no semen would leak out through them. The first big gob of his cum landed exactly where she wanted; she relished its rather beefy flavor, and kept her lips tightly clamped but continued moving them, and coaxed two more ejaculations from him.

Satisfied no more would be squirted out, she took his cock out of her mouth, holding it upright so nothing still inside would leak out the end, and swirled the cum in her mouth, relishing the texture and the taste. She swallowed it all, letting the viscous fluid slip down her throat, and licked everything off the outside of Larry's cock, paying particular attention to what was clinging under the ridge.

When she had cleaned off the outside, Busty Jessica went after what was still inside, placing her thumb in front of his scrotum with her fingers on the other side of the softening shaft. Slowly, she drew that hand toward her mouth, so she could catch on her tongue whatever oozed out. When her hand was next to her mouth, she probed the slit with the tip of her tongue, and was satisfied she had gotten everything available. She relished that mouthful the same as she had the first one, before letting it slide down her throat.

Even while Larry was filling her mouth with his cum, Steve and June had been caressing Busty Jessica's ass and pussy with their tongues, and the sensuous combination had done as expected. She knew she was no more than seconds away from starting to cum, and she didn't want to fall in the water while in the throes. There was no danger of drowning or anything else, but it would put such a damper on everybody's good time.

"I'm ready to cum, you guys," she said to June and Steve. She didn't know just who was the person licking her ass, but she thought it was probably a man because of the size of his hands. "You too," she said to Larry. "Don't let me fall over when I start cumming."

June had already known the lady's climax was imminent because of the way Busty Jessica's pussy had been jamming against her face and the way the lips and clit were so swollen. Steve suspected it also, and they both multiplied their efforts to bring about her orgasm and keep her safe. June enveloped her clit, which had pushed itself out from under its protective hood, in her mouth and started sucking and licking the sides and top. Steve pressed his face even more tightly between the lady's ass cheeks, and started flipping his tongue rapidly up and down against her cute rosebud. Less than a minute later, the expected announcement was made.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Hold me up and keep licking, you guys."

The two guys who were licking did as they were asked, and Larry kept a grip on Busty Jessica's upper arms. She remained on her feet, but her body thrashed between the two kneeling people, ramming her pussy into June's face and her ass back into the tongue that was stroking her there. When she climaxed, she let out a joyous cry and her muscles all spasmed, and she seemed to go limp, although she was still held upright.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers