Busty Jessica's Sexual Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Jessica and Megan go to the farm.
3k words
4.48
72k
22

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,631 Followers

Sethp 2010 all rights reserved!

(Special thanks to Jessica and Pennlady and here's a special shout out to my super freaky friend Christen)

*

Busty Jessica and Megan sat on the couch drinking coffee and trying to wake up. Seth had just given both of them a nasty, hard, anal fucking and they both glowed in that way that only comes from an orgasm.

After a few minutes, Jessica looked over at her curvy and very pleasingly plump cohort Megan, and told her that she was sick and tired of being cooped up in this apartment. They had to get out and do something. Anything!

"Megan, let's go to the park, the museum, anything! If I stay inside another hour I'll die," Jessica begged.

"Calm down, sweetheart," Megan said gently. "I have a great idea. Let's go down to my uncle's farm. He has a pond and we can feed the horses and pigs and even pick some fresh strawberries!"

"Hey, great idea, Meg; and we don't even have to have sex!" Jessica leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

Megan figured they'd probably have sex anyway, despite Jessica's words, but she jumped off the couch and chased Jessica down the hallway so that they could get ready for the farm.

Megan wondered if the farm was such a good idea, knowing Jessica as well as she did now, but it was too late to change plans. Jessica had that excited little-girl look in her eyes and Megan couldn't let her down. It was too bad Seth wouldn't be along. Megan only hoped that Jessica wouldn't embarrass her in front of her relatives.

After an hour of getting ready, the two girls were ready for the farm. Jessica wore a skin-tight halter top that might was like red paint on her massive round boobs, for all the good it did concealing them. She had added a pair of Daisy Duke shorts and black hiking boots. She had put her hair in pigtails. Jessica turned to Megan and licked her lusciously full red lips at the sight of her companion.

Megan had chosen a cute green, little country dress that came down to her knees. Her bobbed hair was dyed chocolate brown with blond highlights. Her incredibly massive boobs spilled over the top of her dress. They both looked like a couple of trailer park sluts! Yep, they were ready for the farm, if not Jerry Springer!

They hopped into Seth's Mustang and headed away from the city. After a relaxing forty-five minute drive they arrived at their destination.

Uncle Bob's farm was a sprawling complex of barns and silos surrounded by hundreds of acres of fields and orchards and wooded areas. To Megan it was heaven. She dearly loved her uncle's farm even if he made her a little uneasy. She had caught him on many occasions hungrily gazing at her lush breasts. He had never tried anything, so she had put those bad feelings away in the back of her mind. Overall he had been a good guy and treated her well.

The two girls first went into the house but nobody was there. They walked around the barnyard behind the house, but there was still no sign of anyone. Megan thought she heard a noise coming from the near barn and she pulled Jessica in that direction.

"There are usually people everywhere this time of year," Megan said, puzzled.

They heard some rather loud grunting and men's laughter coming from inside the barn as they got closer. Megan and Jessica crept into the barn door and peered around the corner. Both Megan and Jessica gasped at the sight in front of them.

Megan's aunt Roxanne lay on the floorof the barn, spread out on the hay with one of her uncle's farmhands on top of her fucking away and another farmhand sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. There were about a dozen men in the barn all together.

Busty Jessica and Megan found themselves unable to move. It was rare to walk into a bizarre sexual scene not of their own creation, and this wasn't exactly how Megan had expected to find her aunt.

Megan's aunt, Roxanne, was probably in her early 60's but was in surprisingly good shape for her age. She was tanned and her hair was still thick and blonde. Megan could see as she looked down between her legs that her aunt colored her hair.

Jessica could see where Megan got her large breasts from. Her aunt had gigantic boobs that were flopping from side to side as the man between her legs picked up the pace.

The man signaled that he was about to cum, pulled out of Roxanne and shot three powerful ropes of semen across her body, covering her breasts. Megan's aunt made a gagging sound and the man by her head pulled his cock out of her mouth. Cum started to drip out of her mouth and down her cheek. Roxanne was not a swallower.

So entranced were Megan and Busty Jessica that they didn't hear Megan's uncle sneak in behind them.

"Yo! We have an audience boys!" he yelled has he grabbed their arms and pulled them out into the middle of the barn.

"Uncle Bob!" Megan cried, startled. "I don't understand?"

"You will soon enough, Megan," he said . "You were always the one to tease and tease and tease and stick your nose were it didn't belong. Well, I've had enough and today you will, too. I don't know who your friend is but she's guilty by association."

Having said that, Uncle Bob took out a long hunting knife and sliced away Jessica's top and denim shorts and pushed her to her knees. Two of Uncle Bob's farmhands had grabbed Megan and were tying her up and gagging her mouth with a rag and some duct tape.

Uncle Bob came over and cut away Megan's dress and bra, freeing her massive boobs for all to see.

"Holy shit, I knew you were hiding something impressive all these years, Meg. My god!" he said. He grabbed her breasts and kneaded them roughly, paying special attention to her huge nipples.

Megan started to moan in spite of her circumstances. This was her uncle grabbing her, for God's sake! Megan didn't have to endure her uncle's hands for long as she was hoisted up into the air. She wasn't very high; she was held horizontally with her boobs hanging down about waist high to most of the farm hands.

A few of the farmhands converged around Jessica and shed their clothes to reveal their cocks. Jessica knew what to do now, so she swallowed the closest cock into her mouth and started to suck it like the pro she was. She grabbed two other cocks in her hands and lovingly stroked them until she could get her mouth around them. She took turns until every man in her circle had received equal attention.

Megan had a great view of Jessica's show from her hoisted position. It was surprisingly comfortable and she wasn't in any pain. She felt rough hands on her ass and some kind of oil being rubbed around back there. They were rubbing lot of it into her anus. She new what was going to happen to her and she loved it.

Did Uncle Bob really think that this was torture for the two girls? Megan was a little grossed out that her uncle had touched her boobs, but that thought soon exited Megan's mind as a large cock entered her anus. The man was lubed and Megan had become accustomed to anal sex with Seth and Jessica. Within a minute the man was all the way into her asshole and was fucking her gently.

The contraption that held Megan started to sway as the man fucked her. It was an incredible sensation and soon a couple of the other farm hands were forcing Megan and the man ass fucking her into a frantic tempo.

There was still nothing on earth that Megan liked more than sucking cocks and eating cum but anal sex was now a close second. She started to scream in orgasm around the gag in her mouth as the man started to fuck her harder. His cock was ramming all the way into her until his balls were slapping against her and then he would pull all the way out. It was incredible.

Megan's whole body shook as her first orgasm washed over her. Within minutes of her orgasm, Megan felt the man's cock twitch in her ass as he shot his load deep into her anus. He pulled out and seconds later he was replaced by another unseen man.

Megan grunted with each thrust of this man's larger cock. She was enjoying herself. She could see her aunt and uncle off in the corner taking in the whole scene and that relieved her a bit, to know that he wasn't the man in her ass now.

While Megan enjoyed her first anal orgasm of the evening, Jessica slurped down her first thick load of cum. It was delicious and she craved more. She quickly turned to the man she had been stroking on her left and engulfed him into her mouth. She could tell as his cock started to swell in her gentle hands that he was about to cum,

Jessica had just gotten her mouth around his cock when he shot a blast of semen into the back of her throat. Jessica almost gagged on that shot... it was so powerful and unexpected. She managed to swallow it without incident , and was more than ready as he pumped the rest of his seed into her mouth. She felt something warm and wet on her cheek as she pulled her mouth away from his cock. It was the man to her right. He couldn't hold it any longer and had plastered her face with his load. As Jessica turned toward him his second shot got her right above the eye and dribbled off of her forehead. She felt his third shot just above her lips and then opened her mouth and received his forth and final shot on her tongue.

She had a moment to wipe her eye clean and compose herself as the next man pushed his cock into her mouth. God, Busty Jessica was in heaven. She could see that Megan was enjoying her ass fucking on the other side of the barn. Jessica found herself a little jealous. Sure she was eating loads of cum but her ass needed some attention.

Busty Jessica swallowed three more loads of semen before the men backed away from her. She had also taken a load on her chest that was dripping down her tight stomach and onto the hay below her knees.

Four guys had fucked Megan in the ass and she was ready for more. The last man pulled out of her with a wet plop and then Uncle Bob removed the gag on her mouth.

"Oh shit!" Megan yelled as she gasped for air.

Jessica and Megan looked into each other's eyes, smiling. Jessica had noticed that Aunt Roxanne was filming the entire thing. She wondered why. What was next? The answer soon came.

Uncle Bob pulled Jessica by the hair until she was flat on her back. There were big, men leaning against the wall stroking very impressive cocks. One of the men came over to Busty Jessica and lowered himself down until his balls were resting on her lips and his cock was jutting towards her large round boobs.

He leaned in and Jessica instinctively pushed her boobs together for him so that he could fuck them. She leaned her head up slightly so that she could suck his balls while he fucked her firm tits. She made obscene suction and slurping noises as she sucked his balls, driving the man on. Drool leaked out of her mouth and down her cheeks as the man fucked her boobs faster.

The man pulled up quickly and then slid his cock into Busty Jessica's mouth. "Don't swallow it, slut," he told her and his cock twitched as he started to cum in her warm mouth. When he was done he got up and pointed to Megan.

Busty Jessica knew what was expected. She jumped to her feet and went over to Megan and pressed her lips to hers. They started to kiss and as they did, Jessica pushed the man's sperm into Megan's mouth with her tongue.

"Mmmmmm," Megan said as she swallowed every last drop.

Jessica ran back to her spot when they were done and the scene repeated itself. Megan enjoyed this game and was going to make it a point to tell Seth about it. The third man whispered something to Busty Jessica before he started to fuck her breasts but Megan couldn't make out what he had said.

When Busty Jessica got up to go to Megan the third time, her cheeks were out more than before. This guy must have had a lot of cum for us, Megan thought to herself happily. Jessica pushed her lips against Megan's and the two girls opened their mouths.

Something very wrong happened this time! It wasn't cum in Jessica's mouth it was urine! The man had pissed in Busty Jessica's mouth and now she was trying to push it into Megan's mouth. Megan was still bound very tightly and could not escape Jessica's lip lock or the piss from spilling into her mouth.

Megan was horrified at first and then, as with most things involving Busty Jessica, she relaxed and told herself that if Jessica enjoyed it she would too. Megan let it spill into her mouth and run down her chin and soon her tongue found Jessica's and the two lovers started to kiss passionately with urine spilling down each other's cheeks.

"I'm sorry, BJ, I don't' know why I always fight you at first." Megan whispered with a tear on her cheek. "I love you."

"It's ok, Meg. I used to be scared of new things. I love you, too," Jessica replied.

Megan felt herself being released and lowered from her position. It took her a few minutes to get used to being on the ground again. She turned to Jessica and the two of them embraced. Jessica licked some urine and semen off of Megan's chin and then the two of them were escorted to the middle of the barn again.

"Well, well, well. If we don't two little sluts here. You two actually loved this didn't you?" Uncle Bob called down to them.

"Why are you so mad at us?" Megan asked. "You don't even know Jessica, you're just mad at me. Why?"

"You're a tease, Meg. You're the reason Roxanne left me left me all those years ago. Because I lusted after you and she couldn't handle being around me. Because I couldn't hide my carnal lust, my whole life for years was nothing but shit. You ruined me." He was furious. "It's taken me years to get back on my feet and find Roxanne again and get her back in my life."

Roxanne stepped in front of her husband. "Megan, you didn't know that our life is now based around pornography and swinging and... and look how you came to see us today, and what your little cock-sucking friend is wearing."

Megan held her head down. "I'm sorry. I had no idea. How can I make it up to you?"

"Like this!" Uncle Bob said and pulled his pants off and walked over to Megan.

Megan still felt a little uneasy but it had been a weird day anyway so she plopped to her knees. Her huge melons jiggled enticingly and she sucked Uncle Bobs cock into her wonderful mouth.

Megan started to bob her head up and down his shaft, taking as much of his massive cock as she could. He was large like Seth, but with a little effort, Megan was able to swallow a considerable amount of his meat. As Megan worked her lips up and down her uncle's shaft she looked over at Jessica and was happy to see that she had coaxed a couple of the guys into a double penetration.

Jessica had a guy pounding her ass and another in her mouth. She felt like a skewered hog and loved it!

Megan's uncle, finally having his greatest fantasy brought to reality, was unable to last and started to cum in Megan's mouth. Stream after stream after stream of his semen pumped into Megan's hungry mouth and she swallowed every last drop.

Megan slid her lips off of his shaft and lay on her back pulling her uncle on top of her as she did. His cock easily impaled her. She was soaking wet from the day's activities and his cock was coated with her saliva. Uncle Bob sucked a nipple into his mouth as he pounded into his niece grunting all the while.

Megan looked over at her aunt for approval and found her smiling lovingly down at her as she stroked the cock of one of the other farm hands.

Jessica had just finished and was lying on the hay with cum leaking out of her ass and mouth.

Maybe she could talk Seth into moving out to the farm. She laughed out loud at the thought and started to crawl over to Megan. This had turned out to be a great idea after all!

Jessica grabbed the base of Uncle Bob's cock as he continued to fuck Megan. She loved guiding his cock into her friend's pussy. The extra sensation of Jessica's hand was enough to milk another load of cum out of Uncle Bob's cock and into Megan's pussy. As he pulled out Jessica leaned down and gave him one last powerful suck, savoring Megan's taste on his cock.

By now the farm hands had all cleared out, except for one that was fucking Roxanne from behind off in the corner. Her grunts filled the barn. The girls crawled over to sit next to Uncle Bob.

"I'm sorry, Megan." Uncle Bob stared at the ground.

"Don't be," Jessica and Megan said at the same time and then Megan added. "This was the best trip to the farm ever and we'll be back!"

Jessica just smiled. This was a long way from the Burger Barn back home!

The End

Sethp 2010

Copyright and all rights reserved.

sethp
sethp
3,631 Followers