Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Elliott attends to his stacked mother during her bath.
6.2k words
4.51
55.1k
79
9

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,723 Followers

With a final kiss, Elliott withdrew his mouth from his mother's pussy and stepped into the en-suite bathroom. The room was huge, with the massive glass-walled shower enclosure in one corner and a deep soaker tub in another. He ran the water in the tub, knowing she'd want it nice and hot to soothe her aching body. He poured in the bath crystals, which quickly foamed up, the warm flowery scent filling the air. As steam curled invitingly over the tub, he checked to make sure everything was in order, taking down a clean fluffy towel from the linen cupboard and setting it out nearby. Satisfied, he turned on his heel and returned to the bedroom. As soon as he went back into the room, the overpowering smell of the three Cs of sex hit him like a wave: cock, cunt, and cum.

When his mother saw him, she started to sit up, and Elliott saw her wince as she did. "Are you sure you're okay, Mom?" he asked as he hurried over and took her arm. She swung her legs over the side and sat on the edge of the bed. Elliott's eyes immediately went to her big tits, which settled and spread out over the whole breadth of her chest with a gentle wobble. Her rosy nipples tipped up slightly in their natural position, as if begging for attention.

"I'm fine, just a little stiff." Elliott wasn't surprised she was feeling 'a little stiff', because the three guys that had been fucking her for hours on end must have been 'a lot stiff'. "Oh dear, look at my bustier," she said as she reached across the bed and picked up the shiny red garment. As she held it in front of her, they both looked down at a number of pearly wads of spunk clinging to the satin. The shiny fabric was turning darker beneath each clumpy gob as the jizz slowly soaked into the tightly-weaved material.

"I'm gonna have to really soak that to get that out," she said as she looked up at Elliott, noticing his eyes remained focussed on the nasty gobs of cum. It wasn't hard to read his mind. "Do you think you can help Mommy clean this up, baby? I think you know how." Elliott met her eyes and she could see he knew exactly what she meant. A sly smile crossed her face as Elliott obediently nodded. Still wearing her strappy stilettoes and with her feet on the floor, she let her legs roll slowly apart. "Get down on your knees." She nodded to the spot between her legs. Elliott compliantly did as he was told, dropping to his knees at the side of the bed between her widely-spread thighs. His face was at the perfect position to suckle her big tits, his mouth mere inches from those mouthwatering guns.

Tanya knew she'd be feeling that sweet young mouth on her tits soon enough, but she had other plans right now. She was witnessing the submissive side of her son coming out in full force, much like her own had come out with Jamal and the boys. And now, she was loving this new relationship she was having with her son, just as much as she knew she was going to love the relationship she was already having with her son's bullies. She loved the way Elliott was blissfully willing to do her bidding, just as she was willing to do theirs. It made her shiver with arousal to think of her boy acting like a slave to her, but it was equally exciting for her to know she was acting the same way with those boys—those muscular, constantly-hard, huge-cocked boys.

"That's my good boy," Tanya said as she took her index finger and gathered up one of the sizable wads of jizz from the bustier. She extended her hand towards him, her cum-coated finger making its way towards his mouth. With his eyes focussed on the glistening gob of semen, Elliott formed his mouth into an inviting 'O'. With a nasty smile on her face, Tanya traced her shiny fingertip around the circle of his lips teasingly for a second, and then slid her cummy finger right inside, her son's lips closing down on the invading digit.

"Mmm..." She smiled to herself as Elliott gave off a subconscious purr, and it occurred to her that her young son loved the taste of cum just as much as she did. She felt his tongue roll over her finger, lapping up the male juice. His eyes were closed as he let the masculine flavor settle on his taste buds, and she could tell that he was already hooked on the illicit new taste. With all those times her son had used her underwear to jerk off in, and with all the MILF porn he had on his computer, she knew he wasn't gay—but you didn't have to be gay to like the taste of semen. If it turned you on to swallow cum, from either a male or female, 'What the fuck?' she thought, it was your own business what you liked. And it was obvious to her by watching the way he'd acted today, that although she knew Elliott loved jerking off into her underwear, and loved his MILF porn, he also loved the taste of cum, thick creamy man-cum. And with the way his tongue was swirling all over her cum-coated finger, she had absolutely no doubt about that. And the crazy thing was, she found it wickedly exciting.

"That's the way, baby, lick it all up," she said in a breathy voice as she started to saw her slender finger back and forth between his lips, fucking his mouth. She watched the way his circling lips clamped down on her finger, and the way they pursed forward when she pulled her arm back, and then lovingly let her finger slide right in when she pushed it all the way in, her finger inserted to the hilt. She thought back on the image that still seemed like yesterday, of her husband sucking off the big black guy out by the pool. He had the same look on his face then that Elliott had now, both of them blissfully happy with something sawing back and forth between their lips. Maybe Elliott was more like his father than she thought. Whatever it was, for right now, she knew that what she and her son were doing was something they both wanted at this time of their lives, and needed. If it ended up that Elliott was gay, well, so be it. As long as he was happy, that's all she cared about, happy and safe.

Tanya used her fingers to scoop up the rest of the cum from the bustier, feeding it to her son, who greedily slurped down the silvery wads of goo. When all that was left were the damp stains, she tossed the garment aside and withdrew her finger from her son's avidly sucking mouth. "Take my shoes off for me, sweetie, and then help me into the tub. Mommy's still feeling a little rocky."

Elliott reached down and undid the tiny buckle holding the slim strap around his mother's ankle, holding the sexy shoe for her as she stepped out of them. When she got to her feet, she turned and looked at the bed, the sheets in total disarray, gobs of cum and damp stains everywhere. "Baby, while I'm in the tub, can you throw those sheets in the laundry, and then make up the bed with a new set from the linen closet?"

"Sure, Mom," Elliott replied as he put his arm around her back and helped her into the bathroom, her legs a bit wobbly beneath her. He'd left the water running slowly into the tub and it was now at the perfect level, the surface bubbling over with scented foam that made the whole room warm and inviting. He helped her into the tub where she slithered right down, the water level up to her neck, the perfumed bubbles hiding her curvy body from his curious gaze.

"Oh, this feels so good," his mother said as she settled right down into the steaming water. "When you're done changing the sheets, come back in here, baby."

"Okay. Sure," Elliott gratefully replied. He'd expected to be dismissed once his mother was in the tub, and he was interested to see why she wanted him back. He returned to the bedroom and gathered up the sheets. It wasn't difficult, all the corners of the bottom sheet had been pulled loose during the marathon fuck session. He was even more amazed than his mother at the number of stains on the sheets. Based on the amount she had both in her, and on her, he'd have thought they wouldn't have had any left to spare. But no, the evidence was right there in milky white, glistening nastily.

Elliott carried the sheets out into the hall. When they'd had the house built, his mother had insisted on a second floor laundry, for which he was now grateful. He opened the doors to the closet-like room off the hallway and lifted the lid of the washing machine. He tossed the top sheet and pillow cases in first, and then started wadding up the bottom sheet to put it in as well. A brilliant shimmer caught his eye and made him pause. He stopped and looked as a massive strand of cum he hadn't noticed before caught the light from above. He was surprised at the salacious thrill that went through him as he looked at the gooey rope of spunk. It was brilliantly white, and he knew it must be chock-full of sperm, the billions of swimmers making it shine brightly. Remembering what he'd witnessed the night before when his mother had jerked off all three boys onto the kitchen table, a devilish thought occurred to him, that this specific strand of cum was Jamal's. He remembered how awestruck he had been when Jamal came, his cum shooting out like a streak of white lightning from his mother's stroking hand. And this ribbon of protein looked just like that long white rope that had landed with a splat on the dining room table.

Overcome with excitement, Elliott couldn't contain himself. He drew the wadded-up sheet to his mouth and extended his tongue, pressing the tip beneath one end of the clumpy white strand. He licked upwards, feeling the gooey discharge collecting in a sizable puddle on his tongue. He continued licking upwards, kind of sucking inwards at the same time, until he had as much of the deliciously nasty strand in his mouth as he could get. He rolled it all around in his mouth, loving the flavor as the strange new texture tickled his taste buds. For some reason he couldn't explain, he was more certain than ever that it was Jamal's—rich, thick, and luxuriously delicious. He swallowed, the huge wad sliding smoothly down his throat and into his waiting stomach.

As soon as it hit home, another surge of blood flooded to his midsection, heading straight to his cock, making it throb and press against his jeans. He felt like taking it out right there and jerking off onto the stained sheet, adding his junk to theirs. But he remembered his mother had asked him to come back to the bathroom, and if there was the slightest chance that something might happen there, he didn't want to be left wanting. Using all his willpower, he suppressed the urge within him and shoved the sheet into the machine. He added the detergent and turned it on. He stopped at the linen closet and took out a clean set of king-size sheets. He selected ones in a rich crimson color, in the perverse hope that if the boys came back the next day and fucked his mother again, this time the cum stains would stand out boldly against the vibrant red sheets. He knew he would like that, like it very much indeed. He quickly made up the bed, pulling the covers back up and then turning them down as he expected his mother to be getting back into bed in order to rest. Not sure what to do with the decorative pillows, he stacked them against the headboard for now.

Satisfied with his handiwork, he turned and strode back into the bathroom, where his mother was lying blissfully content in the foamy tub. Her eyes were closed and her face was placidly serene, with a soft smile turning up the corners of her full mouth. Stray tendrils of steam drifted up from the surface of the tub. The sight of it made Elliott smile inside as the thought occurred to him as to whether the steam was coming from the water, or right up from his mother's smoking-hot body beneath. He laughingly decided it was probably a combination of both.

"There you are, sweetheart," his mother said, opening her eyes. "It feels so wonderful just to sit here like this. Would you be a dear and come over here and wash Mommy's hair for her?"

"Sure, Mom," Elliott replied eagerly. At this point, he knew he'd do anything his mother asked him to do, just to have a chance to be close to her. He gathered up the bottle of shampoo sitting on the ledge next to the tub and poured some into his hand as his mother slid right down into the tub, disappearing beneath the bubbles for a few seconds to thoroughly wet her hair. She rose back up with her head above the surface, lying back against the end once more.

Without a word needing to be said, Elliott rubbed his hands together and then starting washing her hair, moving his soapy fingers through her long blonde locks. He'd never done anything like that to anyone before, and it felt incredibly erotic, running his fingers over her scalp and through her hair. He felt his prick twitch again, the novel experience arousing him more than he would have ever expected.

"Mmm, that feels so nice, baby," his mother said as he rubbed his fingers tenderly over her scalp. He could feel the tangles beneath his fingers, her hair matted and clumped together where the boys had wiped off their cocks. He had to work at those areas, but he could feel the sticky mess eventually dissolve away beneath his fingers, leaving her hair clean and spunk-free...for now, anyway. He knew that would likely change tomorrow as well.

"I...I think that's got it, Mom," Elliott said as he reluctantly removed his hands from his mother's head. She slid back beneath the surface, rinsing off most of the shampoo.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and rinse the rest off after," Tanya said as she reappeared. She didn't want to move an inch right now. She was more than content to lie there, the hot water wrapping her in a steaming cocoon that soothed her aching body—her freshly-fucked, deliciously-aching 40-year-old body. But she wanted to continue to get cleaned up, and she knew the best way to do that, and to let her boy have some fun at the same time as well. She knew she'd enjoy what she had in mind as well. "Elliott, Mommy feels so cozy just sitting here like this. Do you think you could get the soap and wash the rest of me?"

Elliott's heart jackhammered in his chest as his lust-addled brain registered what his mother had just said. She was actually asking him to put his hands on her lush curvy body, his slippery, soap-covered hands! He shook his head, wondering if he was actually dreaming. But no, his mother was still there, looking at him with a knowing twinkle in her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Uh, sure, I can do that," Elliott mumbled out, trying to appear sure of himself as he fought to control his racing heart.

"Good. But you're going to have to lean right over the side of the tub to do a good job, so why don't you take your clothes off first. There's no point in getting everything all wet."

"Oh, okay," Elliott replied as he got to his feet and pulled off his t-shirt. He tossed it aside and was about to get down on his knees beside the tub when his mother's voice stopped him.

"You should probably take everything off, just in case any water splashes out." He paused for a second, unsure of what to do. "Go ahead, baby," his mother said as she nodded towards his jeans. "After what's happened today, I don't think we need to be so shy around each other anymore, do you? After all, like I said, I'm sure I'm going to be feeding you a lot from now on, both their cum, and mine."

His mother's suggestive words weren't helping to calm Elliott's racing heart any. If anything, it made it pump even faster. He undid his jeans and slid them to the ground, kicking them aside. He stood there in his fitted boxers, wondering what to do next. He could feel and see his rigid dick tenting out the front of his underwear.

"Those too," his mother said as she nodded towards his midsection. He pried the waistband over the engorged head of his prick and pushed his underwear down, adding them to the pile with his jeans and t-shirt. His cock sprung out before him, fully at the ready, a nasty web of precum drooling from the tip. He saw his mother look at it appraisingly, and he was thrilled to see a noteworthy smile come over her face. She turned and looked up at him. "Good, that's better. Now, the body wash is right over there in that pump bottle. Don't be afraid to put a lot on your hands."

With that being said, she settled back down in the tub and closed her eyes. Elliott knew she was giving him permission to run his hands freely over her body, and he knew instinctively she would keep her eyes closed and let him look and feel wherever he wanted. Elliott set the bottle of body wash next to him as he knelt at the side of the tub. He squirted a lot onto his hands and rubbed them together, warming the greasy fluid. He wanted to get his hands on his mother's huge tits more than anything, but he didn't want to look too eager. He figured since he'd washed her hair first, he'd move on to her shoulders and work his way down. At least that way, he'd get his hands on those massive tits soon enough. He reached into the tub and got his soapy hands wet, and then reached up to his mother's shoulders.

"Mmm, that's nice, baby," his mother cooed softy as he started to slide his hands over her shoulders. Her toned flesh felt wonderful beneath his slippery fingers. As she purred contentedly, Elliott continued to slide his soapy hands over her body, gradually working his way along her slender arms and then down her sides. A couple of times the side or back of one of his hands would bump into the swell of the side of one of her breasts, sending a tickling thrill through him.

"You might want to re-lather your hands before you go any further," his mother said as she continued to lie there peacefully, her eyes still closed. Without being told directly, Elliott knew she was giving him license to wash her breasts next, to hold those beautiful big mounds in his hands and run his soapy hands all over them.

The whole time Elliott had been washing her, Tanya had been watching him through narrowly-slitted eyes. She could see how careful and diligent he was as he went about his duties, trying his best to avoid putting his fingers on her breasts. She could see his eyes look down at them constantly, trying to get a better look through the foamy bubbles clouding the surface. Tanya knew that the more soap that dissolved into the water, the more the bubbles would break and disappear. That was one of the two reasons she told her son to re-lather his hands. She wanted to give him a better view of her big tits and, she wanted his hands to be nice and slippery when he set them on those heavy mounds of hers.

He did as he was asked, pumping out a copious amount of the clear soap onto his hands and rubbing them together before dipping them back into the bath. Through hooded eyes, she could see the fine sheen of perspiration on his face as he looked down at her chest. She saw him gulp and his mouth opened slightly as he started to breathe rapidly. She let her own gaze drift down. She saw the reason for his reaction—her nipples were poking through the surface of the water between a couple of clouds of bubbles. They glistened teasingly, the cherry-red buds stiff and inviting. With him kneeling right next to the tub, she couldn't see what was happening with him down below, but based on the way he was looking at her nipples and the way he was almost drooling, she would have bet that his cock was hard as rock.

And she would have been right. When Elliott spotted her nipples poking up like tiny red beacons between the mounds of bubbles, he thought he was going to spontaneously combust and shoot his load right there against the side of the tub. It was incredibly erotic to see those rosy bullets protruding just above the surface, the gently-moving water lapping at them provocatively.

As his mouth instinctively filled with saliva, Elliott swallowed, and then submersed his hands in the water. He slid one hand across the top of her belly until it was beneath her far breast, and put the other hand just below the one nearest him. He rubbed his hands slowly over her skin, the soap making her flesh feel delightfully smooth. He moved both hands towards her voluminous tits and then, taking a deep breath to steady himself, he slid his hands upward, cupping both enormous jugs in his hands at the same time.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,723 Followers
12