Busy Body Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

"Oh, god, yeah! Oh, god that feels good. Keep fucking me!" Keri warbled happily, and that was the last thing she said for a while, because her mouth quickly became just as busy as her body when she resumed sucking Eric's cock.

Stan and I did what she wanted anyhow. This time, I was the one who felt the other guys cock plowing slowly into Keri, and I drew mine most of the way back out while he crammed her pussy full. After pausing a second, I plunged my whole shaft back in, and felt Stan making a slow exit. She couldn't speak, because her mouth was busily moving forward, engulfing all of Eric's cock and drawing back until just the head was held between her lips, but I could hear Keri murmuring happily from what the three of us were doing for her and to her.

Kyle was still silently recovering from the great blow job he had just gotten, but the rest of us had no trouble expressing our happiness with what Keri was doing to please our cocks. Tacitly, Stan and I set up a rhythm, plunging our shafts in and out of Keri's two lower pleasure holes, our movements resembling a pair of pistons. She started drawing Eric's cock in and out of her upper pleasure hole at the same tempo, and we all gave ourselves over to the immense delight in what we were doing. Besides keeping time with her face, Keri was matching our strokes. When I drove my cock all the way into her ass, until my pubic hair was tickling the insides of her cheeks, she fucked back to meet me. Stan's bigger cock got the same treatment and, like a fine, well-oiled machine we happily fucked for a long time on top of her bed.

Nobody was in a hurry to cum; all of us preferred to make our fun last and build up to powerful climaxes, so we fucked slowly, for a long time, savoring each and every stroke. I could almost feel the pleasure building up in Keri's body, as she started to rock from side to side between us, besides fucking back to meet our thrusts. None of us spoke, and the only noises were our sighs of joy and the squeaking of the bed.

Eric may have been hornier than the rest of us, or maybe it was just the expertness of Keri's mouth caressing his cock. I know from first hand experience that she is truly talented at sucking off men, milking with her lips and laving with her tongue, and could practically make a dildo climax. I could see the grimaces of pleasure flickering across his face, and I knew he was trying to hold back but, finally, he had to let go.

"I'm almost ready to cum," he told Keri.

Having her mouth full, she didn't say anything, but she did react by tightening her lips around the hard cylinder that would soon be giving her a ration of semen, and by stroking faster. Stan and I maintained the same pace, driving out cocks in and out of the lady's pussy and ass while she avidly sucked. After a few more minutes, I heard Eric give a great sigh of joy and relief, and I saw his buttocks clenching, telling me that he was cumming into Keri's mouth. She kept sucking his cock for another minute while continuing to fuck back to meet our thrusts into the other two places that were erotically filled.

When she was certain Kyle was through cumming, Keri did the same things to his cock as she had done with Eric's, licking off all his cum and squeezing it out from the shaft onto her tongue. After she was through swallowing all the semen she could get, Keri turned to Stan and me. "Okay, you guys, it's my turn to cum now. Really give it to me!"

She didn't need to ask us more than once, because there is almost nothing that either of us likes more than "really giving it to" a hotty such as Keri. Slowly, we increased our speed, continuing to plunge our cocks in and out of her like a pair of pistons, while she responded at the same pace.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, as our cocks plowed steadily in and out of her pleasure holes. The Aqualube had liquefied, and was working perfectly, so there was no friction, just the wonderful tightness of Keri's ass and her muscles massaging my shaft. Stan's longer, thicker cock also had no problem, because of the plethora of juices her pussy was producing. We increased the speed of our strokes into her, and she matched the faster tempo, both in meeting our thrusts and in her whimpers o bliss.

"Yes! Yes!" Keri cried out joyously as she started cumming.

Her movements between us became even wilder, and she could completely give herself over to reveling in the double penetration, because she was held securely in place by our bodies. Keri's arms flopped loosely at her sides and her hips swiveled, driving her knees into the mattress. Stan and I kept plowing our cocks in and out of her, until we had given her what she wanted.

Once again, Keri cried out delightedly as she climaxed. All the muscles in her body clenched, and she thrust back against both cocks that were fucking her. After her orgasm, Keri's body relaxed, but we didn't. Stan continued driving his cock up into the pussy that was still bouncing up and down above him, and my thrusts into her ass didn't slow down either. My own climax had been building for the last ten minutes and, after Keri finished cumming, I no longer had to hold back. The muscles in her ass were no longer as active, but she was just as tight, and I felt my climax mounting, like a geyser about to erupt inside me.

I fucked even harder into her, as did Stan. Finally, a great bubble of pleasure welled up inside of me, and burst out through my groin. I shot a big gush of cum into my condom, and kept driving my cock in and out of her ass, still plunging it in so far that I pressed against the insides of her lovely cheeks. More semen spurted. I didn't even slow down, but kept fucking in and out for another minute, until I was satisfied I was done.

About the same time, Stan grunted, and I could tell he was cumming too. He didn't settle for ejaculating only once either, and kept fucking until he was through. The tree of us lay in a happy pile, with Kyle sprawled out beside her face, his cock still almost fully erect. When I looked, I say Eric rolling a condo onto his cock, which had become fully erect while Keri and the other three of us were pleasuring each other. When she was ready, his cock would also be driving into the place where she wanted it.

It didn't take too long for that to happen. After our cocks had slipped out of her, Keri crawled out from between us, ready for more. "That was really great, you guys," she said, while grinning broadly at all of us. "Who wants to eat my pussy next?"

With great enthusiasm I offered my services but, since my mouth already had one turn, Keri wanted somebody else. There was no shortage of volunteers but, for no reason that I know of, she chose Kyle. I was a bit envious of him, because I knew he would start with a great wealth of nectar that she had produced while fucking but, I had to admit, I had already had my turn eating her out. I realized it was necessary to spread the fun among the whole group, but I still wished that I could be the one to savor the fresh nectar.

After Kyle feasted on her plentiful delicious juices, his tongue kept licking until Keri climaxed again, he and Eric formed the outer parts of another hotty sandwich. This time, she wanted to suck me off at the same time, and I avidly agreed. I'm getting old, and sometimes I only cum once at one of these sex parties, but Keri's mouth was so adept that she got my cock fully hard in a matter of minutes, and had no problem eliciting a mouthful of my semen, which she eagerly swallowed.

For at least six hours that afternoon we all frolicked in her bed, and nobody even tried to count how many orgasms Keri reached. Eventually, as all things do, the fun came to an end, and all four men left, tired and happy. I tend to hang out at the Student Union sometimes, in hope that Keri will come by again, looking for a bunch of guys to have fun with, but that hasn't happened
since that day.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Keri and I and the other guys did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12