Busy Fingers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,588 Followers

"I'm not sure if this one's mine or yours, but it doesn't matter, does it?"

I shook my head mutely.

"Open up." She instructed me, rolling her eyes in mock frustration when I looked at her blankly.

"Open yourself up." She repeated, looking pointedly at my pussy and making a scissors motion with her fingers.

The penny dropped and I separated my labia exposing my clit, and making the way the dildo still penetrated me even more obvious.

"This won't hurt a bit." She teased, turning on the vibe and reaching forward to place the tip against the end of my clit.

When I'd used the vibe on myself a little earlier I'd simply rested or even pressed the thing against me, but Hayley just very softly touched it to my flesh creating the most exquisite sensations, a kind of electrical tingling that had me moaning within seconds.

"Nice?" She asked, smiling triumphantly.

"God, yes." I told her.

"Good. Now pull your legs back again."

I did as I was told, bending my legs back and holding them with my hands hooked behind my knees, wondering why she needed me to be quite so exposed.

"I think this will work." She remarked, without telling me what it was.

I watched as she reached between us with her free hand, taking hold of the dildo just where it entered her, and then wriggling back a little, holding it still with her hand pressed over her pussy and pulling it a little way out of my vagina. Then, still just touching me with the vibrator, she began to thrust with her hips, quick little jerks that sent the dildo back inside up me to bump against the end of my passage.

In effect I was being fucked by this beautiful woman and her artificial cock, and at the same time having my clit treated to the most fantastic vibrations I could imagine. I was already moaning softly from the feelings, but now every time the dildo was thrust into me an 'oh' of delight burst from my mouth. The feelings were incredible and my orgasm, which had laid dormant since Hayley had enjoyed hers, suddenly came to the fore, filling my pelvis with a beautiful heat that spread rapidly through my body. "I'm going to cum." I told her through tightly clenched teeth, the last word terminated with another gasped 'oh' as the dildo was rammed back inside me.

She increased the force of her thrusts, banging it into me hard and sharp, and I responded by trying to push forward, my legs waving awkwardly in the air. Abruptly, coinciding with a strong thrust of the dildo, my orgasm exploded within me, forcing a moan that sounded almost agonised as a fireball detonated inside my pussy and sent wave after wave of pure ecstasy rippling outwards from my centre. I jerked and shuddered, dislodging the vibrator but making up for it with the feeling of the dildo up inside me that was jerked and jolted around in sympathy.

It ended as rapidly as it began. It was not a long rolling orgasm that kept on and on, just a short powerful explosion that had all my muscles turn to water and left me absolutely shaking, and jerking sporadically as orgasmic aftershocks crashed through my pelvis. I'd never, ever felt anything like it. Now I knew just how Barberella felt in the Orgasmatron of cult film fame.

To say I was washed-out afterwards was an understatement. I just let my legs fall back around Hayley and sprawled back in my seat, trying vainly to get enough breath together to tell how good it was and to thank her. It was several minutes before I managed to gasp out a 'Jesus, Hayley!" and make her giggle in the process.

She looked at me contentedly as if satisfied with a job well done and then, gently sliding the dildo out of both of our bodies, she placed it, with the vibe, in her bag and reached over to take my hand in hers.

"I take it you enjoyed that?"

"Did I ever!" I gasped out, still unable to cope with a full sentence.

"You didn't mind what I did to you?"

I shook my head. "No, not a bit."

"Good, I liked it too." She looked me seriously in the face. "You wouldn't mind if it happened again, then?"

"Anytime you like." I told her, remembering my resolution to let her touch me if she wanted to.

Otazel
Otazel
2,588 Followers