Busy Fingers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

"It won't take me long." She whispered at my reflection. "I'm so damn hot."

I could understand why, but I was surprised to find that seeing her play was turning me back on as well.

"You felt lovely, Sue." She told me, her voice tightening as she played with herself. "I never thought I'd ever touch another woman, but I'm glad I did and I'm glad it was you."

I gave her shoulder a little affectionate squeeze of thanks. "And me."

"Did it feel good?"

"Beautiful." I assured her, the memory stirring me just as it obviously was Hayley.

I let my legs drift apart and reached down to touch my wet and rapidly recuperating pussy. In the mirror my hand played slowly and gently, fingers pressed lightly onto my labia with just my middle finger stroking around my still sensitive little button. But Hayley's hand was rubbing at her clit so fast and hard it was almost a blur. She groaned, her face carrying that look of faraway concentration of an approaching orgasm.

"I'm cumming, Sue. I'm cumming."

She screwed up her eyes, her breathing now sharp and rapid and her body twitching under the first little shocks of her imminent orgasm. I stared into the mirror, fascinated and hugely turned on, watching her bite her lips with the tension she was feeling, hearing little grunts and gasps and seeing her pelvis begin to dance madly. My own fingers were now playing a little quicker, led on by the urgency in Hayley's fingers.

Then her back arched, lifting her pelvis clear of the bed as she rammed her fingers deep into herself, plunging them in and out as her orgasm washed over her. Her back dropped, only to lift again, jerking up and down in time to the waves of pleasure that ran through her shuddering frame. I held her shoulder, pulling her to me, trying to provide her with some sort of stability as her body bucked and tossed on the bed.

"My God." She gasped as it went over, and then giggled breathlessly to herself as she realised that she had repeated my exclamation.

She snuggled closer to me, threading her nearest leg under mine like we'd done before on her sofa to keep them open, leaving her hand resting limply over her pussy. I carried on playing gently with myself, the presence of Hayley nestled in close while I touched myself making it feel so much more erotic and so much more exciting. One happy side effect of being left handed is that I make a mirror image to Hayley.

"You know." She stated, still breathing heavily. "That we're good together, don't you?"

"I know." I told her, feeling happy.

"Just look at us." She indicated the mirror, spreading herself to display and touch her clit. "Doesn't that look beautiful?"

I looked at our images, both of us with legs splayed open exposing clearly aroused wet and shining pussies, each of us playing lazily with our clits. And yes, it did look beautiful.

"Are you going to cum again?" She asked me suddenly.

"I don't know. Maybe. You?"

"I don't know either. I hope so."

We sprawled on the bed, quietly masturbating without any real urgency, just taking pleasure in watching each other, neither of us in any high state of arousal because of our recent orgasms, but taking an erotic pleasure in what we were doing. Then, as we played a thought came into my mind.

"This is what it would be like, isn't it?" I asked, speaking without telling her what I was thinking about.

"What is?" She looked curiously at my reflection.

"If there were other girls with us on your other sofas that is what we would see, isn't it. It would be like watching ourselves in that mirror."

Hayley blinked for a moment and then she understood. I was thinking about her idea of inviting more girls to play with us.

"Mmm." She looked at our reflections and liked the idea. "That would be nice, don't you think?"

"I think so too." I told her honestly. "But I don't want to lose what we've built up between us."

"Nor me." She answered thoughtfully.

I thought about it for a minute or so.

"I don't really want strange girls touching me, and I know this will sound silly but I think I'd get jealous if you touched them like you just did me."

"Ah, thank you, that's sweet." She smiled at me affectionately, and the subject was dropped again.

It did sound nice -- but was it going a little too far? I looked at our reflections again, watching our hands still playing gently with our pussies and trying to imagine it was other women I could see. The problem was that I could imagine it.

"I think I might cum again." I told her, feeling desire lifting its head once more.

"I think I might too." She glanced up at me with a little smile and stretched her legs even wider. "How's that?"

"Beautiful." I told her, gazing into the mirror where her fingers were now resting on her widely opened pussy.

She began to play again, her two fingers copying the circular movement that I was using on the tip of my clit. It did look good. Looking down I could see the top of her hand and her fingers moving, but when I looked across into the mirror I could see just what those fingers were doing. I'd loved to have been a little closer to see in more detail, but then I wouldn't also have been able to see my own fingers at work on my own clit, and it was seeing us both at the same time that made it so exciting. I knew just the sensations that Hayley was feeling, because that's what I felt as well.

I think I could have gone on like that all day, just rubbing softly at the tip of my clit, with Hayley beside me doing just the same, and both of us making the occasional little pleasure sounds in our throats. But I could feel my enjoyment getting stronger as I became gradually more aroused.

"I am going to be able to cum again." I whispered, confirming my prediction..

"So am I, but not yet."

We sprawled on the bed side by side, half sitting and half lying with our backs against the headboard, my arm draped around her, her head against my shoulder and her free arm down between us, her hand absently stroking my hip. It was a lovely comfortable position from which to watch each other, and we just quietly and lazily played with ourselves, letting our excitement return little by little.

I looked where Hayley's fingers were working, seeing her stroke her clit for a few seconds and then slide her hand along the length of her shaven pussy, the two longest fingers inside her outer lips, so that her slit was pushed open by her descending fingers and I could see that both were shining slick and wet from her juices.

I looked quickly from hers to mine, to see if Hayley could tell that my pussy was also swollen and wet. I looked as sexy as she did and I could even see my clit standing proud and hard as my fingertips roamed over it. Now I let my fingers work their way along my cleft until they reached my vagina and hovered uncertainly at the entrance.

"Go on, do it." Her tight little voice whispered urgently.

She was watching me intently, waiting for me to push a finger up inside me so that she could see me fingering myself. I did it, letting my two fingers sink into my passage and groaning contentedly as I watched them disappear inside me, hoping that Hayley would follow my lead this time so that I could watch her as well.

"Now you." I prompted her.

She let out a sexy little sigh and slid her middle fingers down until they found her entrance and slipped easily inside.

"Like that?" She asked.

I looked at her pussy as her fingers began to slide in and out of her vagina, pushing in as deeply as she could reach.

"Yes, just like that. As far up as you can."

I was doing exactly the same, pulling my fingers out until only the very tip remained inside me and then pushing them steadily back in, not fast, but slowly and forcefully, until I couldn't go in any deeper. My eyes were drawn from one pussy to the other as we played, watching what we were doing. It looked fantastically erotic and I could hear sexy wet sounds coming from both of us as we unhurriedly finger-fucked our own pussies.

I glanced up at Hayley's face, wondering if she was watching us play, but she was gazing at my face, watching to see where I was looking. I smiled across at her reflection, wanting her to know how much I was enjoying seeing her.

"I think I might grow my pubes back." She announced suddenly. "You look so damn sexy with a natural bush."

"No, don't!" I exclaimed. "Yours looks so nice I was thinking of shaving mine."

"Why?" She asked, surprised.

I took my hand away to let her see me more clearly.

"Because I look like a rabbit hole in a briar patch and you look so fucking cute, so sexy and smooth."

Hayley giggled at my description and then, looking intently into my face, she lifted her own fingers away.

"Then see if it feels as nice as you think it looks."

I didn't want to stop playing with myself, but there was no way I could miss out on that invitation. I rolled onto my side, trapping her thigh between mine, propped myself on one elbow and reached out tentatively towards her, my heart suddenly racing at the thought of what I knew I was going to do.

I reached further until my fingers rested on her stomach and both she and I breathed heavily with excited anticipation. The skin of her lower abdomen felt as good as it looked, beautifully firm and yet soft at the same time as I ran my fingertips over it. I looked into her face as my fingers crept lower, wanting to see her reaction when I finally reached my goal. She was gazing back at me, impatiently waiting for the first touch of my fingers on her pussy.

I let my hand keep going steadily lower, not rushing, but not dawdling either, just savouring the moment, the lovely feel of her warm skin under my hand, until I suddenly reached my target and felt the very top of her cleft under my fingertip. She closed her eyes and exhaled contentedly, and only then did I realise that we had both been holding our breath, waiting for this moment.

I looked back over my shoulder, deceived by the absence of pubic hair and slightly surprised at finding her pussy so abruptly. Her skin was so marvellously smooth that I hadn't even detected the slightest trace of her bikini line.

"My God, Hayley, you feel wonderful," I whispered, turning back to look into her eyes and letting my fingertips slide down either side to caress her shaven labia.

"That's my line," She whispered back, smiling.

For a minute or two I merely stroked her labia, running my fingers softly up and down each side from the top of her mons right down until they met again at her perineum, listening to her little happy noises and just absorbing the wonderful prospect of touching another woman properly for the very first time.

As far as Hayley knew I was deliberately taking things slowly to extract the most pleasure from it, but in reality I was trying to get the nerve to touch her more intimately. My instinctive nervousness was fighting a battle with my urges. I badly wanted to touch her clit, to play in her slit and feel her wetness on my fingers, and I very much wanted to push my fingers deep inside her, but it was such a difficult and irrevocable step to take.

In the end I compromised by cupping my hand, placing my palm firmly over her slit and letting the flat of my hand gently rub her entire pussy. Her pussy was open wide between her puffy labia, coating my fingers with the wetness of her juices, and I could feel the hard little pea of her clit against the ball of my hand as I rubbed up and down over her. She moaned a little and pushed back against my hand, encouraging me to go further.

I pulled back a little, seeking her clit with my fingertips, wanting to pleasure her, to stroke and play with hers as I did with mine. I found it, a tiny sensitive bud at the very top of her cleft, firm and warm to my touch as I gently rubbed it.

"God, Sue, that's so good."

I smiled down at her, pleased with myself. She smiled back and closed her eyes, gripping her breasts in her hands and yielding her pussy to my attentions.

She lay, tugging gently at her nipples and then digging her fingers into the firm flesh of her breasts, while I rubbed softly up and down over her clit, hearing her quiet little gasps and feeling the tiny involuntary jerks of her pelvis. It was beautiful and intimate to play with her like that. I was still very, very aroused, but that could wait. Right then I was taking as much pleasure from touching Hayley as she was.

As I played with her she became more and more aroused, in fact we both did, and I knew it was time to go that bit further. My fingers trailed from her clit down her pussy until they rested at her entrance. I looked down at her, wanting to push inside her, but still feeling that I needed her permission, her agreement to go that far. She opened her eyes and nodded her understanding.

"Yes please, Sue. Finger me if you want to. Do anything you want, anything, I don't care."

My two longest fingers went into her, sliding easily through her slippery wetness and entering her to full depth in one movement.

"Oh, Sue!"

She pushed back, trying to take me deeper, her eyes locked onto mine.

"God, your fingers feel nice."

I began to thrust them steadily in and out, enjoying being inside her very wet pussy, wriggling them inside her, exploring her, and mentally comparing the feel of her vagina to my own. I'm not sure which felt nicer, but the thrill I was getting from fingering her was much more exciting than doing it to myself. I'd never imagined that I would ever touch another woman like this, but it was making my own pussy throb with arousal and need.

I curled my other fingers and shifted my position down slightly to give myself more room, and then began to drive into her more forcefully, intent on making Hayley come. She gasped and groaned as my fingers plunged in and out of her, squirming under my attentions, gripping and pulling her breasts so hard that her fingertips went pale, her mouth opening and closing as if her words wouldn't come.

"That's it, do it hard, as hard as you want. I love it hard." She gasped eventually.

I smiled almost sadistically and finger fucked her as hard as I could, slamming my two fingers in and out of her, making her pussy squelch as her juices were pumped from her. This was something new for both of us and we were enjoying it fully.

"Oh my God, Sue." Her head was tossing from side to side. "Keep doing that and I'm going to cum!"

"Do it." I told her, ramming my fingers back into her.

She released one of her breasts and threaded her arm under me, grabbing at my shoulder, digging her fingers into my skin with the intensity of her arousal. I thrust my fingers hard up inside her, my thumb pushed against her clit, rubbing at it.

"Fuck, that's good." It wasn't often that I heard her swear.

She tried to spread her legs even wider for me, even though her thigh was still trapped between mine. I opened raised my upper leg a little to give her room and she immediately opened her legs wide, pushing the trapped one up between my thighs until it rammed against my pussy, making me gasp from the sudden thrill. Now the thrusts and movements of her pelvis against my fingers each translated into a wonderful touch of her thigh on my clit.

"I'm going to cum." It was more of a wail than a statement, a warning to hang on.

I pushed my fingers into her as deep as I could and kept them there, wriggling them inside her and rubbing hard on her clit with my thumb.

"God, yes, nearly!" She gasped, her pelvis beginning to dance on the bed. "Don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping, for one thing her leg rubbing at my clit was too nice for that, and in any case I wanted her to see her orgasm on my fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She was digging her nails into my shoulder with fierce strength.

I massaged the ribbed roof of her vagina with my fingertips as I pumped into her, hoping to find her G-spot and intensify her orgasm. But I've no real idea if I found it, for Hayley was already on the brink of coming and one particularly hard thrust into her sent her over the edge.

"God, yes!" She shouted suddenly. "I'm there!"

She carried on shouting out loud, but her words merged into one long cry of pleasure, a keening wail that came from deep in her throat as her muscles seemed to go into spasm, her body quivering and jerking from the waves of ecstasy that were rolling through it. I kept plunging my fingers into her, trying to ramp up her orgasm, wanting her first from me to be special, and smiling because I could see that it was.

Slowly her climax subsided and her body stopped jerking under me, but she was still quivering as if from an electric shock and her skin was shining with perspiration. She gazed up at me, a tiny smile on her face, her tongue licking over her lips and her chest heaving. I gazed back, smiling affectionately as I waited for her to recover, my wet fingers now resting motionless at the top of her thigh.

We remained in a kind of post orgasmic tableau, unmoving and unspeaking, Hayley trying to gain enough breath to speak and myself simply coming to terms with what I had just done. It was quite a revelation that I could bring another woman to orgasm without the slightest regret or embarrassment, and even take pleasure in doing so. Perhaps I had a bit of a lesbian in me after all.

"Phew!" Hayley breathed out expressively after a while. "That was so damn good."

"I'm glad." I told her, wondering at the same time if I should extricate myself from our tangle of limbs and sort out my own needs.

"You realise, of course," She giggled, "That this means war?"

I looked at her, baffled.

"On your back, woman." She instructed, pulling herself free and rolling onto her side to face me.

I did as I was told.

"You may as vell surrender." She announced in a mock German accent. "Ve haff vays of making you come!"

She hooked her leg over mine, trapping my thigh as I had hers, and then reached out to place her hand teasingly at the top of my thigh. I spread my legs wide in encouragement, wanting her to play with my still throbbing pussy.

"I surrender." I told her.

Her fingertips stroked mischievously along the very top of my leg, just very lightly stroking my pubic hair, while her palm ran over the soft skin at the top of my thigh, making me 'mmm' with anticipation. She looked down at me with a smile, but I could see lust in her face just as much as my own.

"You have no idea how much I want this, Sue." She spoke in a voice thick with need.

"Do it Hayley, whatever you want." I told her, meaning it. "I want it too."

She nodded gratefully and then moved her hand, placing it flat between my legs and covering my cleft from top to bottom. Just for a few seconds it lay there, pressed against me, but then she began to massage and mould my pussy under her palm, her fingertips at my entrance and her palm over my clit. It felt beautiful, very, very sexy and very arousing. I couldn't resist pushing back up at her with a little growl of appreciation in my throat, even though I really wanted her fingers inside me.

"That's lovely." I whispered, gazing up into her lovely blue eyes.

"Sshh! Just enjoy." She whispered back. "I'm going to."

I closed my eyes.

"You're very wet." She told me suddenly. "My hand's dripping."

"I'm not surprised; you're turning me on something fantastic."

That wasn't quite true, because I was already completely turned on and I couldn't get any hotter. I could feel my wetness on her palm, in fact I thought I could feel it running from me and down into my bottom.

She turned her head to look behind her at the mirrored doors, mirrors that were the reason for using the bed and mirrors that I'd forgotten all about. I followed her gaze to the reflection of her hand covering my pussy, the sight giving me a little shudder of excitement. Her fingers rested just over my entrance, making the shiny trail of juices seem to exude from their tips. It looked so damn hot, especially when her massaging hand dipped those same fingertips into my passage just slightly as she squeezed me in her palm. I wanted them right inside me.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers