Busy Fingers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

"So do I." I paused, wondering if I dare suggest it, and then I asked. "Shall we try a sixty-nine?"

Hayley's eyes lit up and I thought for a moment she was going to say yes, but then she shook her head.

"No, not right now. Let's save that. I know something else I want to try."

Without explaining she pulled away from me and scrambled from the bed, turning to stand at the edge.

"Lie at the far side, but diagonally across the bed." She instructed, pushing both duvet and pillows onto the floor.

I did as I was told, without being sure why.

"Right, open your legs a little bit, and then push one leg straight out and bend the other one."

I still didn't know what I was doing, but I did it anyway, finishing with my left leg pointing at the diagonally opposite corner of the bed and my right knee raised beside it.

"Mmmmm! That looks good." Hayley smiled at me and went to the foot of the bed.

I was just beginning to dimly see what she was doing, or at least I hoped I was, and my excited belief was confirmed when she sat on the edge and swung her own legs up and right around so that she mirrored my position. She could see that the penny had dropped for me and she smiled sexily.

"Fancy it?" She asked, shuffling forward on her bottom.

"Only if there's nothing better."

I had intended my response to sound teasingly offhand, but instead it came out as an excited whimper and Hayley giggled at the failure.

We came together like two pairs of scissors. Hayley slid her extended leg under my raised knee and hooked her other leg over my straight one, moving closer until her pussy was only a couple of inches from mine. She looked at me, her eyes bright and her breath ragged as she plucked up the nerve, and then, tipping herself slightly onto her side, she pulled on my raised knee, sliding herself forward until our pussies touched.

"Wow!" She said just the one word in an explosive release of breath.

I gripped her knee and, turning a little in the opposite way, pulled her close in, feeling the softness of her labia pressed on to my own. She smiled a tiny excited smile and began to move her hips, rubbing her pussy over mine. For a few seconds I just let her do it, revelling in the exquisite sensation, but then arousal took over and I too began to thrust with my hips, my pussy moving at right angles to Hayley's. The feeling was beautiful. I could feel her pubic bone pushing hard against my soft cleft, passing back and forth over my clit, and hear our combined wetness squelching as we rubbed together, and because the two of us were rubbing in different directions, it multiplied the sensations, making good feel fantastic, and fantastic totally awesome.

Almost immediately I knew that I was going to cum, and the look on Hayley's face told me that she had the same feeling. Our movements became faster and more forceful, her pussy grinding into mine harder and harder, so hard in fact that I could even feel that little nub of her clit pressing into me. My breathing was soon coming in little gasps and the movements of my hips were losing coordination, making me jerk and thrust at Hayley in unsynchronized jerks, jerks that seemed to increase the stimulation and get me closer to cumming.

"Ohhh Sue! I'm going to cum big time." Hayley announced, her face reddening and her mouth tightening from her effort.

"Me too." I told her, gripping her thigh so hard that my fingers sank into her the muscles of her leg.

I must have been gripping her hard enough to hurt, but then she was doing the same to me and I didn't feel a thing.

"I'm cumming!" She shouted suddenly and pushed herself hard up against me, no longer rubbing against me but ramming herself onto my pussy, and at the same time triggering my own orgasm.

That was the most explosive orgasm I had ever had. I cannot say that I didn't feel it coming, but it still caught me unawares. It was as if molten ecstasy had just run along all my nervous system and detonated at each nerve ending. I bucked and thrust, forcing myself against her, only to feel her pushing back just as strongly. I cried out, a meaningless stream of sounds that were intended to be the words that described how good it felt.

On and on it went, I looked across at Hayley, seeing her neck muscles standing like chords and knowing that mine were the same, seeing her abdomen rippling from her effort and her leg muscles knotting at the force of her climax. Then I just closed my eyes and let myself be carried on by a river of sensation until it eventually dumped me on the bed, panting and sweating, totally and utterly spent, and almost sobbing with the pure emotion of it.

For a while neither of us moved. We just lay together in the same position, with our pussies still touching, while we fought for breath. I was shivering and trembling and I could feel that Hayley was doing the same, occasionally grunting or gasping as an orgasmic aftershock ran through one or the other of us, lying in awe of what we had just experienced.

"There's a special name for when girls do that with each other, but I don't know what it's called." She gasped after a while.

"I do!" I told her.

She looked at me enquiringly.

"It's called absolutely fucking fabulous, that's what it's called."

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers