Busy Fingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,582 Followers

My hand found its way first under my waistband, paused a moment while I gathered my nerve, and then wormed its way inside of my briefs, the sensation of my pubic hair on my fingertips feeling suddenly so much more intense. I paused again with my fingers resting in my fuzz as I looked carefully at Hayley, wondering if she realised what I was doing. Her eyes seemed to be still closed, though it was difficult to know for sure through a window reflected in her glasses, but her mouth was slightly open and she showed no sign of feeling anything outside of the sensations she was generating in her pussy. I pushed my hand deeper into my briefs, letting out a tiny involuntary gasp as I finally found my target. I shot another anxious glance at Hayley before letting my fingertips begin to play earnestly with my clit.

It was confusing and exiting, part of me not caring about trying to make myself cum in Hayley's presence while another part of me was already squirming with shame and embarrassment at what I was doing. Looking closely for any sign that Hayley might open her eyes I began my customary circular movements on my button, rubbing softly around and around my hood to tempt my clit out from under its cover.

Hayley moved her free hand from her leg, the sudden movement making me jump nervously, but she was only doing it to touch her breast, just as I was already doing. But while I was simply holding my boob cupped in my palm, Hayley immediately began kneading and massaging hers, clutching it tightly in her fist before pressing the flat of her hand against it as if to make her pert little breast smaller still.

Once again I followed suit, pressing my hand harder onto my own breast, squeezing and manipulating it, feeling my nipple hard and erect beneath my clothes. I wanted to do more and, still looking carefully sideways at Hayley, I slid first one finger and then two under the fabric of my shirt and into my bra. My flesh felt hot and eager to be touched, and I pushed my fingers further in, finding and rubbing my bullet of a nipple. The sensations were fantastic, both mentally and physically, and I slipped my entire hand inside my bra to enhance the feeling. Now the fingers of both hands were busy, rubbing and stroking the different parts of me simultaneously, and my breathing began to deepen as arousal took over.

Again Haley's hand moved, and once again I flinched, this time guiltily pulling my hands from both between my legs and from my bra, but once again it was a false alarm. Her eyes remained closed and she ignored my presence, seeking to work her hand under her own top and to fondle her breast.

But her top was much tighter than my shirt and she had to push it up in order to get beneath it, bunching the cloth into a band under her bra. That didn't make things any easier and, after struggling for a few moments to wriggle her hand under the constricting material, she finally gave up and pulled it back down.

I felt a twinge of disappointment at her apparent admission of defeat, and this was turned into one of momentary alarm when she also withdrew her hand from her jeans. My own hands were now folded innocently over my stomach because I didn't have the nerve to continue alone, but I was so damn randy and I really didn't want things to end. My mind was caught between trying to figure how to make her continue and how to get up the nerve to do it myself if she didn't.

But once more I needn't have worried. Still keeping her eyes firmly closed, as if being unable to see her companion allowed her to pretend she was alone, she removed her glasses and placed them carefully but blindly on the table beside her, her fingers cautiously walking the gap between sofa and table, then she crossed her arms and grasped the hem of her top, pulling it up and over her head in one smooth movement and the discarding the unwanted garment on the floor beside her. I watched in delighted amazement as she then leaned forward to unhook her bra, letting that also fall onto the floor.

She opened her eyes for just a moment to look across at me and flash me a shy little smile before closing them and resting back on the sofa once again to leave me staring at her naked torso with surprise and pleasure. Yes, we'd been friends for a long time and yes, I'd seen her topless before, but that was on a beach and in an entirely innocent context. This time the context was sexual and the fact that she was able to be that free in my presence made me feel good inside. Don't get me wrong, I'm straight so I didn't fancy her, but it was still exciting and daringly intimate in a strange but nice sort of way.

I was seeing my friend in a new light, looking at her from a completely new point of view, and I was immediately struck by her tan, almost as if I'd never noticed it before. It wasn't a heavy browning, but a kind of vibrant golden tone that beautifully set off her blonde locks and the white mark of her bikini outlined breasts. Her nipples were small with a well defined dusky pink aureole and suited her build exactly. She was beautiful by any standard, and I suddenly saw in her a very sexually alluring woman.

She thrust her right hand back inside her jeans, raising her bottom briefly to get herself some room, working her fingers under her panties and sighing quietly as she found her pussy once more. Her other hand had now found her naked breast and was rolling the nipple between her fingers, squeezing and tugging it slightly to turn her breast into a lovely little pink capped peak.

I watched unashamedly, relieved to be pushing my own hand back under my waistband and into my briefs, searching for my wet and puffy cleft again and the pleasure I knew it would give me. My two fingers found my button and I began rubbing it gently, unconsciously matching my movements with those of my companion.

For a few minutes we sat side by side, silent apart from occasional little gasps of pleasure and excitement, and played with ourselves. Hayley sat with her head back and her eyes shut, making the leather of the sofa creak by wriggling occasionally against the constraints of her jeans, while I sat gazing at what we were both doing and taking defiant enjoyment from our sudden lack of inhibitions. Then, opening her eyes and looking directly at me for just a second, Hayley took her hand from inside her panties, gave a slightly embarrassed shrug, hooked her thumbs into her jeans and pushed them down before raising her legs into the air and pulling them off completely.

I thought for one delicious moment that she was about to strip off completely, because when she straightened from discarding her jeans she hooked her fingers into her panties as if that last wisp of a garment was about to join the rest. But instead she hesitated and then, as if courage had suddenly deserted her, simply adjusted them, seating them more snugly around her pussy. Even so, dressed in just tiny blue panties that were hardly more than a thong, she was all but naked and very, very beautiful.

One hand now lay over those panties, cupping her pussy, letting her fingers mould and fondle her flesh, while the other went back to doing likewise to her naked breast. Her legs were spread wide now, as far open as she could get them while seated next to me and so wide that her knee was bumping softly and regularly against mine as her hand created movement. I deliberately opened my own legs that little bit wider, just to ensure that the tiny erotic contact continued, strangely hoping that Hayley could feel it too.

It was difficult to reach right down inside my undies to find my entrance, so I settled for playing with my clit, a little bud that was now peering hard and aroused from under its hood, skittering my fingertips over it as lightly as my panties would allow, pushing them away with the back of my hand as I played. I could feel just that vague warmth building within my pelvis, a beautiful little fire that I wanted to stoke into the fierce blaze that could soon consume my body. I wasn't sure how Hayley would react, or even how I would feel, if I climaxed beside her, but I knew it just might happen.

Hayley's breathing was deepening, happily revealing that she too was feeling the effects of arousal as she rubbed hard along the length her pussy, pushing her fingers and her panties a little way inside herself and tightening the flimsy blue material until it outlined her labia. I couldn't help myself, I leaned forward to watch, nearly trapping my own hand between my legs but feeling a tingle of excitement at the sight of Hayley's busy fingers.

I leaned back, the image of her outlined pussy clear in my mind, and opened my legs once more, battling with the restrictive waistband as I felt for my pussy once. It was so difficult to masturbate effectively under layers of clothing and I wondered if I had the courage to do as Hayley had done and strip down to just my own underwear, though even that had it's limitations. Then I wondered if Hayley had intended to take everything off, but had been put off by my still being dressed. I gathered my nerve and determined to do something about it.

It took me a few moments and several deep breaths, but then I began to undo the buttons of my shirt, still stupidly trying hard not to let Hayley know what I was doing. Why I felt the need to do that I'll never know, after all, she was bound to notice the minute she opened her eyes. I could hardly hide the fact that I'd taken most of my clothes off, could I?

Besides, I had already admitted to myself that I was doing it as much to persuade her to take that last piece of clothing off as I was for my own benefit. But then, I also don't know why I so wanted to see her naked, because girls don't turn me on. The only thing I can think of is that it was the childlike thrill of being naughty, of doing something that we shouldn't be.

With my buttons finally unfastened I took a sideways look at Hayley and leaned forward to slide it from my shoulders and pull it loose. Another quick look to make sure she had her eyes still closed and I reached around to unclip my bra. By now my heart was pounding so much I was sure she'd feel the movement through her seat, but I managed to do it and my bra joined my shirt in a heap beside the sofa. I felt so daring, so bold and yet so vulnerable. I was determined to go further, but it took me all my bravado to stop myself from covering my breasts with my hands and just sitting there frozen.

Hayley sprawled beside me, her head resting on the back of her seat, her eyes closed but her lips slightly parted, sitting with her legs spread as wide as she could and with her fingers still kneading her pussy through the thin material of her panties. I looked at her hard, making sure that she was still unaware of my actions, and at the same time plucking up the courage to lose my joggers. She looked beautiful, so serene and so sexy, giving tiny gasps of pleasure as her fingers massaged her vulva. I retook the decision; I was going to do the same.

One last look and one last deep breath. I hooked my fingers into my waist, lifted my bottom and pushed, intent on getting my joggers out from under my behind in one go, so that I could remove them completely. But the gremlins struck and as I pushed I felt the fingers of one hand snag in the top of my panties, dragging them down at that side, and doing it too quickly for me to react. I sat down in a panic, the jogging bottoms gathered at mid thigh but with a crumple of red and green stripes bridging them to my hip where just one half of my briefs had tried to follow. I prayed that Hayley wouldn't look.

She sat with glamorous blue silk covering her shaven pussy, relaxed and tranquil, while I crouched beside her, my eyes wide with alarm, and with my sensible striped underwear pulled down to reveal a good portion of my pubic fuzz to whoever wished to look. The contrast could not have been greater.

For a few seconds I froze, heart pounding and mind racing, wondering how best to quietly get out of the mess I was in. I wasn't sure which way to go, but there was really only one practical answer and, bizarrely, as soon as I recognised the fact I knew it was the solution that I wanted anyway. I lifted one hip slightly and then raised my legs to slide both joggers and briefs down together, pulling them from my feet before lowering them, throwing my clothes to the side and to allowing myself to rest back, totally naked and panting with fearful excitement.

I cupped my breast in my hand, squeezing hard and sending a shiver of enjoyment down my spine, resting my other hand flat on my stomach, wanting to touch myself again, but not yet able to take that last step. My mind raced, proud of my boldness but scared of what was happening, and my heart hammered with pure exhilaration, but most of all my pussy throbbed with need, wanting to be touched, to be rubbed, massaged, or pretty much anything that would make my embryonic orgasm a reality.

Beside me Hayley moved and my head shot around to find her eyes open and gazing at my body, a delighted smile on her face. She immediately hooked her fingers into her waistband and eased her panties down, lifting first one leg and then the other to remove them, not caring that in doing so she revealed the pale shaven lips of her pussy and the deeper pink of her slit. She was so at ease with herself that I no longer worried about her looking at me, we were just two women being naked in each other's company.

"Thank you." She told me as she tossed that last remaining garment away. "I wanted to, but I just didn't have the bottle to do it first."

"I didn't think that I had either." I told her, more truthfully than she realised.

"Can we both go all the way?" She asked unexpectedly, catching me completely wrong footed.

I stared at her, confused and anxious, half wondering if she meant what I dreaded she might.

"No!" She said loudly, suddenly comprehending. "I didn't mean that. I mean do you think we can make ourselves cum while we're together."

I giggled at my own mistake, happy and reassured that she wasn't a closet bi after all, and now wanting without doubt to do just as she had suggested.

"I thought that's what we were going to do anyway." I told her.

"Me too, but I was just checking."

We smiled at each other. Nothing mattered now. We had explicitly admitted to each other what we wanted to do and so both guilt and embarrassment promptly disappeared.

"Shall we?" I asked, still not quite confidant enough to take the lead.

"Let's!"

Hayley settled herself in her seat, opened her legs once more and, with me looking freely at the visible top part of her smoothly shaven slit, she ran the flat of her hand down her body until her fingers disappeared over the edge of her pubic bone. I could only see the top of her labia and her rhythmically moving knuckles, but I knew she was rubbing her clit and I finally got the nerve to follow suit.

There was no holding back anymore, we both watched each other play, our gaze roaming openly up and down each others bodies. Sometimes we would make eye contact and we would give each other a little smile of pleasure and encouragement, but mostly we watched what we were each doing, the visual stimulus adding to the sensations generated by our fingers.

Both she and I were had our other hands over our breasts, reaching across our chest to the furthest one; Hayley playing mainly with her nipple, tugging and rolling it as she had before, while I massaged the whole full globe, gripping the soft flesh between my palm and my fingers, squeezing and manipulating it, feeling the lovely sensations add to those in my pelvis.

We sat like mirror images, one hand below and the opposite one on our boobs, silent except for tiny noises of enjoyment and still but for the motions caused by our fingers and the tiny all over tremors those fingers generated. We were both absorbed in what we were doing and excited by not doing it alone for once.

I began to get hot -- God did I begin to get hot. The sensation of my fingers rubbing increasingly hard and fast at my clit and the gorgeous hurt that my hand was causing in my boob as I twisted and pulled at it, were getting me higher and higher, even without seeing Hayley twitching and moaning beside me. I'd never had an experience like it. I knew I wasn't going to cum very quickly, maybe I was still a bit too shy for that, but it had all the makings of an earth-shaker when it did arrive.

We sat there, our legs sprawling half open, knees touching and preventing us from spreading them fully wide but at the same time providing the sensation of a special contact, of an almost innocent intimacy as we brought ourselves closer to cumming. But it wasn't quite enough. Both of us wanted better access, more freedom for our flying fingers and we were pushing against each others knees in an instinctive need to open wider.

I'm not sure how, maybe I lifted my leg slightly, maybe Hayley wriggled hers below mine, but suddenly her thigh had burrowed under mine, stretching wide apart and letting me open mine also. For a moment it was uncomfortable and I wondered if my weight was hurting Hayley, but then my heel found purchase on the leather between Hayley's legs and I planted my foot there, lifting the weight of my thigh from her but letting it fall further open to rest against hers higher up. I looked at my foot, resting so close to Hayley's pussy, and glanced up at her face, seeking reassurance that it was alright to be there. She caught my glance and smiled, giving just a barely discernable nod of assent as we settled into our new and closer position.

Instinctively we shuffled slightly nearer still until our bodies came into contact, our hips just touching lightly and my upper arm moving against hers as we played with our boobs. The contact was wonderful than before, making our masturbation a kind of joint venture instead of just something we each were doing separately but in each others sight. I felt a thrill of intimacy from the contact, a daring naughtiness that made me even hotter.

Soon Hayley's breathing got short and harsh, little gasping breaths as her orgasm came closer. She closed her eyes, squeezing them tight, grimacing and licking her lips as I watched. Her fingers were flying over her clit, rubbing frantically as the sensations became stronger, her body moving jerkily of its own accord, the movements turning me on even more as I watched her get ready to cum.

Then she leaned forward a little to reach further, her fingers thrusting deep into her, the little wet noises easily audible as they moved so rapidly in and out. She let go of her breast, reaching out automatically and grabbing at my leg as it draped over hers, strong fingers biting high into my thigh two thirds of the way from knee to crotch. I watched with amazement mixed with both alarm and thrill, feeling her hand on my skin only inches from my own naked pussy.

I could feel the beginnings of my orgasm, the warm spot inside me just beginning to expand getting ready to burst and erupt into climax. It would be lovely if I could come with my friend's hand still resting on my thigh, and even better if we could both cum together. I rubbed harder at my clit, gripping it between my two fingers as they rubbed up and down, trying to make myself cum, looking across at Hayley's face at the same time.

She was obviously nearly there, her eyes were screwed up tighter than ever and she was biting at first her lower lip and then her upper, her mouth opening and closing to vent the little gasps of pleasure that she was now continuously making.

I let go of my breast, placing my hand over hers as she continued to grip tightly onto my leg in an instinctive effort to maintain the contact. I didn't want her to touch me, that wasn't my thing, but I was getting such a kick from having her fingers so close to my pussy that I wanted to be sure in continued. I even slid my hand sideways from over hers to bridge the gap between her fingers and the closest of my pubic hair, making a kind of proxy contact and feeling wickedly pleased at the sensation.

Otazel
Otazel
2,582 Followers