Busy on the Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle kissed her back and chuckled, licking Busy's cheek. She put her hand on Busy's snatch and stroked it. "You're a firecracker," Michelle said. "Did you like how we made you pop?"

Finding herself unable to form words again, Busy could only nod and give her a fervent smile. Her pussy was sore now, but very pleased with the new sensations of another woman's caress. Busy gasped, her legs flexing around Michelle's fingers as they moved back and forth. Her hands were shaking too, and she wondered if they would ever be still again.

"Why don't you touch us?" Katie suggested.

Should I, Busy questioned. That would be the final step over the line. Never mind, I'm taking it.

She raised her hands and grabbed hold of Katie's tits, fondled and stroked the nipples. The other woman's breasts felt like her own, but different in heat and texture. Busy moved one hand off Katie and put it on Michelle's breasts, noting that they felt about the same.

Both are good, she decided. Their nipples are hard, and I like the feeling in them. No man could ever feel like this.

She moved her hands on, exploring their bodies and locating points of sensitivity. Katie and Michelle directed her with their own hands and whispers, nodding and moaning frequently. Busy caressed their tits, legs, stomachs, arms, and shoulders. The other girls' bodies tingled under her fingers. She found herself to be a fast learner and smiled as she brought redness and sweat to her new lovers' skin.

Both of her co-stars were moving their hands across Busy and each other as well, increasing their arousal. They each fell into new positions. Michelle moved down to Busy's slit, wanting a shot at what Katie had done earlier. Katie meanwhile knelt and positioned her legs on either side of Busy's head. She pointed a finger at her own cunt.

Okay, Busy decided, I'll touch you there if you want me to. She put two fingers on Katie's core and gasped, feeling the wet heat of an excited woman other than herself. Busy smiled as Katie's pussy shook around her fingers. It was a warm soft territory as familiar as her own cunt, but different enough to excite her. She moved her digits to the top, pulled Katie's clit out of its hood, and pinched it hard.

Michelle started licking Busy as Katie moaned. Used to the sensations now, Busy twisted her hips in accompaniment. She felt her soreness vanish, her juices again increasing. "Love me, Michelle," she begged. Catching her feelings, the other actress licked harder at her slit.

Busy sighed and added a third finger to the two she had inside Katie. She kept her other hand on the brunette's thigh, stroking it and holding Katie's groin in place. Katie was tense around Busy's fingers and shaking hard, but her lubrication kept Busy's fingers from getting twisted or trapped. The brunette was rubbing her own nipples and Busy's while Busy thrust her digits into her cunt, crying out her passion. She then dropped a hand to her ass and stuck a finger inside.

Hmm, Busy thought, watching Katie gasp and vibrate at the entrance. That looks interesting. A couple of guys have done that to me, and I've always enjoyed it.

She pulled her hand out of Katie's cunt and raised it to the other girl's lips, inviting the brunette to taste her own juices. Busy's other hand meanwhile grabbed the wrist of Katie's hand on her butt and shoved it aside. Katie shivered, noticing the motions. Then she screamed as Busy's finger penetrated her rear.

Oh, Busy noted, you like that, huh? She laughed and dropped her unoccupied hand from Katie's face. She pumped her finger in Katie's tight rear end twice, watching the brunette shake at the motions. Her own legs clenched, Michelle's head locked between them. Busy could feel Michelle's tongue lashing her insides, sucking up the fluid her fingers stroked out.

Hmm, Busy mused again. She put her fingers that had Katie's juice on them at her lips and licked. The taste was salty and warm, like her own nectar but different. Busy at once grabbed Katie's thighs and moved the source of that wonderful flavor over her mouth.

"Suck me!" Katie hissed, looking down at her and grinning. "Suck me, Busy!"

Busy nodded and parted her lips. She breathed on Katie's cunt, unsure how to go about licking her. I'll just try to do what I like, she decided. She extended her tongue and swept it around the other girl's labia in circles, homing in on the center. Busy also took a regular pause now and then to flick her tongue against Katie's clit.

I must be doing it right, she reflected when Katie moaned and screamed. She squeezed the brunette's thighs and ass to heighten Katie's sensations. Michelle was meanwhile tickling Busy's legs and sending tingles up her spine.

Katie cried out a long note, and Busy felt pride swell within her. An instant later, the brunette came and squirted honey down Busy's throat. Wow, Busy reflected, swallowing it. I should have done this years ago. She closed her own legs tight around Michelle's head, wanting to climax again herself.

Michelle picked up on the need and chuckled. She stroked Busy's thighs, teasing the edges of her cunt lips. Her tongue tapped on Busy's clit, running across the underside. Busy hunched her legs and then released another orgasm harder than her first had been. Michelle beamed in happiness as she swallowed its fruits.

Katie took hold of Busy's wrists as her body stopped shaking. She pushed the other girl's hands off her and got to her feet, then looked at Michelle. "You two play together for a while," Katie said. "I'll be right back."

Michelle nodded and moved her body up against Busy's as Katie walked away. Busy felt herself shake close to climax again at the feel of their bare torsos rubbing together. Michelle's arms encircled her and they kissed her hard. She stroked Busy's hair with her fingers while her lips spread juice over her face. Busy gasped for breath when Michelle at last pulled back.

"Can I taste you too?" she asked, abandoning all inhibitions. "You haven't come yet."

"Go right ahead," Michelle replied. She got on her knees and moved her cunt over Busy's face.

Busy put her hands on Michelle's thighs to hold them still. Then she opened her mouth and put it against the other woman's core, breathing heavily as she started to lick. She also inserted two fingers and moved them in counterpoint to her tongue. Busy compared the taste and feel of Michelle's pussy to Katie's and her own. There were differences, but they were only added spice. There was a sweet warmth in Michelle's essence that Busy liked a lot, but her juice was not quite as flavored as Katie's had been.

I still want to taste more of it, Busy decided, slurping at Michelle's clit. She swallowed a stream of juice and rubbed Michelle's thighs, keeping the other woman's pussy poised above her mouth.

Michelle gazed back at her with a smile. With her breasts and hair hanging down, it was a very tempting sight. She put her hands on Busy's arms and again guided her fingers to key positions. Busy nodded in thanks, blinking her eyes as she continued to suck down juice. She wanted to take things slow, as she liked, but she could also sense that Michelle was very aroused. I shouldn't hold off that long, Busy said to herself. Then Michelle gasped, and she knew she would not have to.

"Yes!" Michelle declared, sharp and sure. Her body vibrated against Busy and she exuded a light wave of fluid. Busy sucked it down, Michelle's cunt hair tickling her nose. She also put two fingers on the other actress's clit and pinched it. Michelle cried out again and then collapsed, shaking. Busy moved alongside her as she rolled away, scraping Michelle's body against her own and licking her lips.

"How did you get into this anyway?" Busy asked Michelle after she had calmed down and they kissed again. "Before now, I've only kissed girls as practice for kissing boys or when I was acting."

"I read a lot," Michelle said. "Some of the books I've read have been about women loving each other. My best friend and I both read the same book on that subject when we were young, and we decided to try it out. We liked what we did and decided to keep doing it. I've had a few other girls since. One you might know is Christina Ricci. She and I roomed together while we filmed 'Prozac Nation'. We fucked each other every chance we got."

"I went to an all-girls Catholic school," Katie added from nearby. Busy turned to see the brunette kneeling beside them holding a long pink plastic cylinder. "There weren't many opportunities for boys to teach us pleasure. I undressed beside other girls for plays and modeling, and some of us got curious. I've been with Michelle and Meredith, and also Sarah Polley when we filmed 'Go'." She smiled with obvious treasured memory. "What about you, Busy? Has there ever been a famous girl you've wanted?"

"One," Busy said, thinking of Erika. "Maybe we can get together if I ever see her again."

"I hope so," Michelle said. "I also hope we can get Meredith back on the show one of these days. I know she'd love to be with you."

"I'd love to be with her too," Busy replied. She had accepted her new sexuality now, and gladly decided to adopt the level of promiscuity she'd heard some lesbians displayed. "I have to thank you two. You've shown me a side of myself I didn't want to acknowledge."

"No problem," Katie said. "We were happy to do it."

Busy sighed, looking at them. "I guess I have to give up having children now, and marrying someone."

Michelle frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"Well," Busy said with a shrug, "I've just discovered I'm a lesbian."

"You liked boys before, though," Michelle replied. "Do you still?"

Busy paused, forced to think about it. She concluded that something inside her did still long for a man's touches. Katie and Michelle were good, but the way they made her feel was different from the way a man did. She longed for both. The knowledge was strange. "I... I do," she stammered. "I do still like them."

"That's fine," Michelle said, laughing. "Did you think for some reason it was not okay to like both girls and boys?"

"Michelle and I are that way, and Meredith also," said Katie. "We invite Josh, Kerr, and James to our club whenever we feel we need a cock. Chris has come too, and a couple of Michelle's boyfriends."

Busy stared at them in disbelief. She had not considered such a possibility. "So you just fuck whoever?"

"Whoever wants us and who we think will be good for us," corrected Michelle. "We don't want any assholes or losers. Don't worry about what this might do to your career, Busy. A lot of great actors and actresses are bisexual. The real powers in Hollywood know that and are used to it, even if the public and the media aren't yet."

She chuckled. "Guys also like bi-girls— the good ones anyway. I've known a few girls who only like other girls, but I'm not one of them. I want to find a good man someday and have a beautiful child with him."

"I want that too," Katie agreed. "I want to have a little girl and give her an exotic name. Something unique that people will always remember."

Busy smiled. She too had such hopes for her future. They were far away now, though. Everything in the present was shiny and new.

Katie pecked her cheek, calling her back to it. "What were you thinking about?" the brunette asked with a grin.

"Nothing," Busy replied. "I was just going over in my head all that's happened just now. So many surprises." She sighed. "Michelle was right when she said that this show has put me under a lot of stress. Losing my boyfriend did too, I think. It had to happen, but it still disappointed me."

"Well, you can find someone new," Michelle suggested. "Maybe that hunk you were talking to earlier."

Busy blinked, then recalled Marc and smiled. I think I've found the solution to my problems he mentioned, she said to herself. It was not what I expected and solved a lot more of my problems than I thought it would, but I'm happy I found it. I think I will keep being the new me. As for dating Marc, well, he was cute and into me, so I guess it could happen, if he's okay with who I am now.

"Maybe," she replied to Michelle. "I don't know, though. I'm not ready to commit again just yet. I think I want to take things slow for a few months."

"Well, I hope you can stay with us a while," Michelle said. She put her hands on Busy's breasts and flicked her nipples. "There's a lot more ways girls can get it on that we want to teach you."

"Yeah," added Katie. "Like how to use one of these." She presented the cylinder in her hand to Busy and pushed a button on the side that started it vibrating. Busy smiled, recognizing the object. She had a smaller one of her own in her bedside table drawer back home.

"Are you going to use that on me?" she asked Katie, grinning.

The brunette nodded. "And how." She placed the tip of the cylinder against Busy's cunt and pushed it inside. Busy gasped, taking its length within. Michelle moved down over her, pushing her breasts against Busy's lips and inviting her to suck on them.

Busy opened her mouth and took the hint, fully in tune with her impulses. I am comfortable with my desires and myself, she reflected, in a way I can never remember being before. I am so pleased. She flicked the tips of Michelle's nipples with her tongue and bit them with her teeth.

Katie pushed Michelle aside and offered Busy her own breasts. Busy licked the dark nipples, smiling as she noted their rough texture and taste. She also accepted Katie's fingers caressing her face and her other hand pushing the vibrator into Busy's pussy. Michelle's hands were fondling Busy's curves, and Busy returned her touches by rubbing Michelle's legs.

As their play went on, they moved to new positions and established a mutual rhythm. Each varied the intensity and speed of their caresses, Katie using a switch to do the same with her toy. Busy gasped under the onslaught of pleasure, rolling around on the carpet. Michelle and Katie were also moaning and smiling, their bodies suffused with joy.

I wonder what Kerr's like at this, Busy said to herself as she kissed and touched her fellow actresses. I want to get with James too, and Josh. If they're any bit as good at sex as my female co-stars, I know I'll be fucking them quite often. I'll be with Meredith also, if and when she comes back; and Marc, if he really does like me.

I think I can handle this show now, Busy realized with her next deep breath. Whatever trials it gives me, my friends and I will face them together and work out the tension with each other in the best way there is.

With a smile, Busy accepted the touch of both Katie and Michelle's lips on her own. Then she resumed her task of getting them off, once again living up to her name.

***

The End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
stephanois62stephanois62over 1 year ago

bonjour merci d ecrire sur meredith monroe cela serait tres bien

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Slave Leia's Metal Bikini Magic Daisy Ridley and Natalie Portman try on an iconic outfit.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
How She Met the Mother Cobie Smulders meets Cristin Milioti for the first time.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Jessica Alba: Porn Star Miss Alba stars in a little movie for her private collection.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
An epic night with Pamela Anderson A fan has an encounter with Pammy & all holes are open.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
JLH Goes Through Customs Jennifer Love Hewitt gets entangled with security.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories