But For Her Sweet Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You probably don't need to hold your hands under my thighs because I can support myself with my legs and your penis, so you could just caress my breasts and nipples, which would be wonderful please."

He changed position so that he could do this, noticing that a couple of people on shore were watching us intently. Let them, I thought, they're probably just envious that they're not here. As soon as he began caressing my breasts and nipples I began moving gently, feeling his penis move slightly in and out, rubbing gently across my clitoris. I heard myself making soft sounds of enjoyment in his ear, which seemed to turn him on even more.

After another five minutes of increasingly active movement I whispered "I'm about to cum." He slowed down the movement, probably trying to hold me in the pre-cum holding pattern for as long as possible.

"You bastard!" I whispered, attempting to increase the stimulation but not managing this.

We continued like that for several minutes as I felt my breathing becoming increasingly ragged as I strived to reach my climax. So close, so very close. Our duel had only one possible conclusion. As the feelings increased to an unbearable level I sucked in a huge lungful of air and pressed my face into his neck to muffle my scream. I came hard, thrusting against his crotch to seek the last iota of stimulation for my clitoris as I once again trembled and shook in orgasm. He held me tightly, holding my head above water as I gasped air into my lungs.

"Oooohhhh, darling, you're just the best lover," I murmured into his ear. "That was so awesome, so wonderful. I've never had orgasms as good as those you've given me these last couple of days. Whatever will I do when we part? But we mustn't think of that; stay with the present. That was amazing and I feel just wonderful. Thank you darling."

"Pleased I could oblige. Anything for a lady in distress at sea," he replied jokingly.

After a short time I climbed off him and moved away, swimming gently in the small waves. He swam after me, matching me stroke for stroke as we swam out to sea. I was a reasonable swimmer but usually kept near the shore just to be on the safe side. Yet here we were, swimming out into the unknown towards land that was thousands of miles away. I don't know why I was doing this. Maybe I was serious about ending my life on a high, drowning with my new lover in my arms. I don't know. Then reason prevailed and I stopped, turning as I trod water.

"How're you feeling being out here?" I asked, noting the concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, it's fine," he said, probably lying as he trod water also. He was probably hoping we'd be turning back now and I noticed him glance at the shoreline several hundred yards away. "I think the tide's going out, so it's probably a good idea to head back before we're carried out any further," he suggested.

"Are you scared being out here? Scared you might be eaten by a shark? Scared you may be carried out to sea and drown? Scared you won't be able to make it back to shore?" I taunted.

"Yes I am, all of the above," he replied, probably truthfully I thought.

Time for truth, I thought. "Right, so am I. I don't think I've been this far out before. The reason I did it was because I thought if we just kept swimming this way then we'd both drown and be together always. I can't stand the idea of losing you when we return home. At least I'd die happy and with you."

"Oh no you don't," he replied, "You still owe me a cum and I intend to collect. Do you want me to die all frustrated? Really?"

I laughed. "Ok, lead us back to shore, maestro."

He set off swimming towards shore, checking frequently that I was following closely behind. It seemed to take a lot longer to reach the shore than it had to swim out and we were both quite tired, and also relieved, when we could at last touch the sandy bottom and walk on dry land.

"Whew, made it," he grinned at me, relief showing in his face.

"Yes," I panted, "I'm pleased it wasn't too much further. I think you were right about the outgoing tidal currents."

We walked up the beach and dried ourselves on the towels before lying naked on the beach in the last of the sunshine.

"Ready for dinner?" he asked.

"After that swim, I'm starving," I replied.

After we had finished drying we dressed then walked back to the car and headed for town. We ate at a different café then walked the streets for a while before heading back home. Once inside, we quickly stripped off and cuddled.

"I wish we could have just done this all day," I said.

"Well, rest assured that people would have noticed and we'd have had lots of questions to answer. It'll be bad enough when they notice that we're together so often and disappear together as soon as possible at the end of each day."

"Do you think they'll guess? What will they guess? That we're staying in accommodation in the same part of town? That we're staying at the same accommodation? That we're just good friends? That we fuck each other's brains out every night and morning and all day if we could?"

"Most people tend to think the worst, or the best whichever way you think of it. They'll jump to the last conclusion first and only afterwards, once we provide irrefutable proof that we're not lovers, will they look at other possibilities. It's just how people are. Finding that irrefutable proof would be the hard part for us," he replied with a grin.

As we talked we relaxed together, running our hands gently over each other's body, kissing frequently, gently and sexily, noticing the signs of increasing arousal, the hardening of his penis, the womanly juices glistening on my labia, the hardening of my nipples and the hungry look in both our eyes.

He lay me down on my back and spread my legs with his knees, stretching my feet towards the corners of the bed and then stretching my hands toward the other corners.

"I have no bondage gear so you'll just have to imagine you're tied in position and not move. Ok?"

I nodded, feeling my face and body flush slightly at the idea of being subjected to bondage.

"Now, I'm the evil prince and I intend to get you to tell me the secret hiding place of the diamonds you stole from me." He gave an evil sounding chuckle.

I fell into the role play quickly and easily.

"Oh no," I replied in a high pitched voice, "I'll never tell you that. Let me go now. Don't you know I'm a virgin and am promised to a prince in the next kingdom? Even so, I'll never tell you where the diamonds are hidden, never."

He must have already noticed that I am ticklish because he found a feather I'd collected on the beach and started tickling me under my arms. I giggled, resisting the urge to move my arm down to cover the area and instead writhing slightly on the bed. He tickled my other armpit; same response. He ran the feather down over my ribs, stomach and inner thighs, eliciting wriggling responses each time while I kept my hands and feet still. He then focussed on my breasts, then crotch, the latter causing me to close my eyes, roll my head from side to side and slightly hump my hips upwards, seeking more of the incredible sensations that were flowing through my body.

Without warning he dropped the feather and quickly gripped my nipples hard, twisting them harshly. I let out a small scream of surprise as my eyes popped open but again I didn't move my hands or feet. He continued for another ten to fifteen minutes with this torture, alternately tickling and causing mild pain to various parts of my body including, at the end, squeezing my engorged clitoris which was protruding noticeably from under its hood. The sensation of both pain and pleasure that caused me to give a short scream was indescribable and I responded by writhing my hips in an attempt to free myself from the pain, but managed to keep my wrists and ankles still as though they were bound.

"Now, where did you hide the diamonds?" he asked in a threatening voice. "That was just a warm up. We'll start the real torture in a few minutes so you have one last chance to tell me and save yourself some pain."

"No, do what you like, I'll never tell you," I replied, looking forward to more of his 'torture'.

He started rubbing my vulva, spreading my copious juices, and slowly introduced one finger into my vagina. I moaned softly, hoping for more, until he pulled his finger upwards, stretching my entrance painfully.

"Where are the diamonds?" he asked.

I managed to remain silent so he added a second finger, moving both in and out a few times before lifting hard, almost raising my hips off the bed. I gave a yelp of pain as I felt my poor pussy stretch.

"Where are the diamonds?"

Again I refused to reply. I felt him add a third and then a fourth finger, but I still refused to reply, so he then again lifted me painfully with all four fingers inside me so that my arse came off the sheet.

"Where did you hide the diamonds?"

"Ummm, no, I'm not telling you."

"Ok, you asked for it." He added his thumb and pushed all five digits into my vagina, stretching the entrance. I felt I had never been this stretched before. It was painful but so deliciously sexy and arousing. He moved his hand in and out slowly, gradually lubricating his hand with my juices, forcing more and more of his hand inside me.

"Where did you hide the diamonds?"

"Ooohhh, that feels so stretched, but I'm still not going to tell you."

I still kept my hands and feet where he had put them a good half hour before. I was really enjoying this despite the stretching of my vagina as he continued to fist me, now forcing his whole hand inside me up to his wrist. He asked again where the diamonds were.

"I hid them where you'll never find them," I said, gazing at his gorgeous eyes, wondering what he'd do next.

He withdrew his hand, watching fascinated as my gaping vagina entrance slowly closed. He then knelt between my thighs.

"Well, if you're not going to tell me, maybe I should use my persuader," he told me.

Hard as his penis was, it felt loose in my stretched vagina. Still he pushed it in and started fucking me, simply going for it for his own pleasure regardless of my feelings or arousal. After all, I did owe him a cum, I thought. However, I noticed that I was becoming more aroused, especially as my vagina adjusted to the size of his penis. He must have noticed this also because he thrust in then held still while twisting my nipples.

"Where did you hide the diamonds?"

Again I gave no reply, and tried to hide the signs that I was approaching my orgasm. He must have noticed because he slowed down, moving very slowly in and out, holding me once again in the state of almost being ready to cum. He twisted my nipples while holding his penis still, then rubbed my clitoris with his thumb. He watched as I writhed, trying to gain more stimulation. A little more then I'd be almost there; just a bit more, a little bit more.

"Where did you hide the diamonds?"

"Ooohhh, I'm almost there, please make me cum."

"Not till you tell me where you hid them. Where are they?"

"No, never, I'll never tell you."

He stopped all movement, then just touched my clitoris slightly. I jumped. He touched it again, twisted my nipples, moved his penis slightly, rotating between these stimuli randomly so I never knew what was going to be touched next. It was almost driving me insane. Ooohhh, a bit more, please, I need to cum, I screamed inside, yet remained silent and still kept my hands and feet stationary. I couldn't take it much more.

"Oooohhhh, I'm so close, just sitting there, I need to cum, please let me cum, I've gotta cum now."

"Where did you hide the diamonds?

"Ooohhh, in the queen's trunk. Now please make me cum."

He twisted my nipples hard, rubbed my clitoris with his thumb and fucked his penis into my vagina and I came with a loud scream, writhing and thrashing about on the bed, feeling like I almost threw him onto the floor with my movements as I experienced my hardest cum yet. The waves of intense sexual pleasure seemed to last forever, but eventually they faded and my movements became less intense as I relaxed, breathing hard and opened my eyes to gaze at him. Even with all my movement, I found I had kept my feet and hands still, as though my mind had completely forgotten that they could move.

"Now, wouldn't it have been better to have told me that at the beginning and not have to undergo all that torture?" he asked.

"Oh no, that was wonderful. Thank you darling. Now, fuck me, get your rocks off, and squirt your babymaking cum into my poor unprotected cunt, cum in me like a fountain."

He needed no second bidding and lay on me, bending my knees up so I could wrap my legs around his back and he fucked me hard, pressing into my cervix with each stroke. It took only about twenty strokes before he came, but I beat him to it, cumming hard again just before he did. I felt him discharge a massive spurt of cum against my cervix as I went into orbit once more, with a short scream muffled against his neck as I became like a wild animal writhing and bucking beneath him. He clung to me like a rodeo rider to a bucking steer.

We both came down slowly from our orgasms and rolled on our sides, cuddling closely. We kissed gently, thanking each other for the wonderful sensations we had just experienced.

"I love you so much, darling. Thank you for sharing yourself with me for these few days."

"Mmmm, I love you too, sweetheart," he replied. "What a wonderful weekend it is. Thank you darling, thank you so much. Just a concern though, you referred to my babymaking sperm and your poor unprotected cunt, you're not really trying to make me a daddy again are you?"

"Oh no, darling," I replied with a giggle, "I had my tubes tied after my second child. Two's plenty for me."

"Thank goodness for that," he replied, appearing relieved. I certainly wouldn't want any more either. Goodnight sweetheart."

"Goodnight, darling, sweet dreams," I replied before drifting off into a deep sleep.

The last day of the conference dawned clear and hot. Joe and I woke early again and reviewed the previous evening. We cuddled as we remembered our love making, resolving to find the queen's trunk, wherever that may be, and retrieve the diamonds. We made gentle, passionate, very satisfying love before our usual routine of swim, shower, eat and head off to the conference.

The day went the same as the others and we had another opportunity to work together as a pair. After an early finish several groups formed to go to dinner in town. We took two others in the car and met with a party of another ten at a Thai restaurant. We skipped our swim although two women decided they'd go swimming in their bras and panties. They returned half an hour later, dumped their wet underclothes under the table and started dinner.

The meal was reasonable, although I'm not a fan of Thai food, but Joe and I were impatient to leave so we could spend our final night together. We received a few pointed questions from members of the group about where we were staying and our relationship and finally had to admit that we were staying at the same place, in the same bed and that we were lovers. This caused quite a stir for some but others had picked it earlier and it just confirmed their observations. I heard one guy comment to another, "Lucky bugger. Michelle's quite a catch. I wouldn't mid shagging her and he's been doing it each night." I corrected him, pointing out that it was each morning as well.

We soon left, amidst a few ribald comments which I deflected with a wiggle of my hips and an overzealous kiss for Joe, then drove home again. Without returning to our room, we walked along the beach in silence, arms around each other, each lost in their own thoughts. We turned and retraced our steps after a deep, loving kiss filled with longing and passion, then returned to our room.

After we stripped we lay beside each other on the bed, caressing each other's body and chatting about inconsequential concepts which had been discussed at the conference. We were getting into going home mode, creating that necessary rift between our current and future realities, between our lives together for the past brief time and our lives as they would be back with our loved ones in our home towns. It was a poignant time and one which presented more questions than answers. Eventually we rolled together and made love quietly and thoughtfully, both cumming but without the fireworks of the previous night. After that, sleep came easily.

We woke later than usual the next morning, partly because there was no conference to go to and we had the whole morning before returning the car and flying home, and partly because our body clocks had finally adjusted, too late to be of much use. We ate breakfast in our room then made love for the last time, even more poignantly than the previous night.

"Will you tell your wife about us?" I asked.

"I don't know," he answered. "If she asks then I'll certainly tell her. We've always been totally honest with each other and I don't intend to change that now. If she doesn't ask it may be a little difficult. I can't see an easy way to bring 'By the way, honey, I met this gorgeous chick while away and we fucked up a storm' into normal conversation. So I guess we just see what happens. It's in the future anyway; we're staying in the present. The future will come soon enough I'm sure of that."

"If you do tell her, what will you tell her?"

"I'll tell her that I spent the nights sleeping with the most wonderful sexual partner a guy could have. I'll also tell her that she's the most wonderful wife a guy could ever have."

"How do you think she'll respond?"

"I honestly have no idea. I've never done this before, never even thought of it."

"Well, you can always come and live with me and be a Dad to my kids if you get kicked out."

"Sweetheart, thank you for the offer, but I doubt that it would be a good idea. For a short time we'd be fine, but once the novelty and sex had worn out, I don't think there would be much there to hold us together. But thank you for the thought."

"You're right, you know. I sensed that too, but thought I should make the offer anyway."

"Thank you, darling."

We packed our bags, loaded the car, checked out and drove back to the airport, stopping along the way so he could show me a few other beaches. Once we were through the check in, immigration and terrorist check, we waited in silence for the boarding announcement. Everything that needed to be said had been said, anything more was superfluous.

We sat together on the plane, holding hands most of the way home and only saying a little, nothing being of any consequence to our relationship. Once we arrived, we disembarked, went through immigration, I collected my case, he collected his duty free liquor, we passed through customs then we were in the arrivals hall. This was goodbye time.

We dropped our bags and turned to each other, giving each other a final kiss and a heart-wrenching hug, both almost sobbing in a place usually filled with the joy of reunion. He then went left to collect his car from the carpark and drive home to his loving wife while I awaited the arrival of my brother to take me home.

I watched wistfully as he walked away to return to his wife, feeling the aching void that I knew he would leave and thinking again what could have been mine but for her sweet love.

12