But Hon It Was Only Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,299 Followers

Did I want Sandy? Hell yes. But I wanted Beth more.

"If it doesn't work out with Beth, why don't you give me a call and maybe, I can pay you back for dinner or at least give you a desert you'll never forget," she said with a smile as we walked into the hotel room. "It's a shame that this room has to go to waste tonight. Are you sure that I can't talk you into staying?"

"With the way you look tonight, not a chance. I may have a strong will, but I'm a man also. I know that once you got undressed, I wouldn't stand a chance."

"Well please go out on the deck, and I'll join you in a minute. I just need to check on something," Sandy told me.

She was right. The view of the lake was spectacular with the reflection of the moon highlighting the shoreline. I was about to ask Sandy where she was, when the patio door opened. "Beth?"

"Hi, Steve."

"How did you know where to find me?"

"You can thank Sandy for that," she replied. "She set this up to see how you felt about our going forward. If it was over for the two of us, she would have been the one standing here instead of me, and I would be on my way back home. Instead, she has just left and we have the room to ourselves for the night," Beth said with more than a little apprehension. "So, Steve. Where do we go from here?'

"Beth, I still don't understand, how..." I started to say when she stopped me.

"Sandy and I were in the same sorority in college and I had seen her only three or four times since then. "From out of the blue, she called me up and asked me if I was the Beth that had gone to FSU and was married to Steve Moore. She called me last Monday, and we met for lunch. She told me about your date, and what you'd talked about. She had all ready put two and two together on who I was. You sparked her interest, but she wasn't going to knowingly break us up. Sorority sisters do not do that. That is when she came up with this idea. If you were done with me, she wanted to get to know you better. If you wanted to try again, she would step aside. So like I said before, where do we go from here?"

I must have kissed her a thousand times before picking her up and carrying her to the bed. Now I know why they say that makeup sex is the hottest sex that you can have. We made tender love all night long and even had a quickie in the morning before breakfast.

"You are switching vendors on Monday; I don't want that asshole anywhere around you," I told Beth.

"Don't worry. It seems that after your little discussion with him, at the motel, he hasn't been seen or heard from. He left his truck in his companies parking lot, with a note, saying that there was an out of state emergency he has to take care of. No one has heard from him since.

The only thing that Beth insisted was that we get a new mattress for our bed. It was something about the lingering smells of other women.

Are we back to where we were before all this crap happened? Yes and no. No we haven't solved all of our problems as of yet, but yes, we are having one hell of a lot of hot and sweaty sex.

I still think of Sandy once in a while, and wonder where we would have been if I had taken her to bed that first night or had never mentioned Beth by name. Would Beth and I still be together?

That's one problem I'm glad to say that I don't have to worry about presently. But I wonder if Beth and Sandy would be open to a threesome? Now, that's something to think about.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,299 Followers