"But Honey....I Don't Want To"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoy987
enjoy987
110 Followers

I watched as my wife leaned over and pulled another man's lips to hers. At first it was a tentative kiss, but after a few seconds it became quite passionate. I reached over and trailed my fingertips up and down the soft skin of Angela's inner thigh.

"Feel her tits, Gerry!" I said, and his hands quickly found Angela's soft mounds.

"Angela, take off that teddy so Gerry can really get his hands on your tits!"

Obediently, Angela pulled her top off, barely breaking the kiss she had going with Gerry to do it. I watched Gerry's hands giving her big tits a working over. It was even more fun than at the pool party since the light was better and I could really see his hands squeezing her soft woman flesh! Then I noticed the large bulge in his pants!

"Angela, get Gerry's cock out of his pants!"

At my command, she got his belt undone and then the button and zipper. I watched closely as she reached into his pants and pulled out his hard cock! What a turn on! Her pale white hand against the dark brown of his cock as she stroked it. I could see that he was likely a little thicker than I was, but no longer!

"Suck his cock, Angela!"

Angela dove down to Gerry's cock! She wrapped her mouth around it and started pulling his pants all the way off. Soon she had them down to his ankles and he kicked them free. Then he pulled his shirt up over his head and tossing it aside.

"Take it all, Babe!" I commanded.

She really started working on his cock. I could see his eyes open wide as she took him deeper and deeper until her nose was pressed hard against his belly and every inch of his cock was down her throat!

"Damn!" he gasped as he looked down at her.

Angela backed off until just the head of his cock was in her mouth and then she slowly took him deep into her throat again.

"Holy shit!" Gerry moaned appreciatively and once again I was feeling intense pride in my gorgeous wife.

Poor Gerry couldn't hold out long against Angela's wonderful mouth and throat, and half a minute later he was groaning and I watched my wife take another man'd load for the first time! As soon as he was finished cuming I reached down and grabbed both of Angela's tits! I pulled her away from him and pulled her up from where she'd been kneeling between Gerry's legs. I pulled her mouth to mine and for the first time in my life I tasted the salty, heavy flavor of another man's semen! I pushed my tongue into Angela's mouth where I felt Gerry's slick semen on her tongue!

"Good job, Babe! Now do me!"

I pulled my shirt off and tossed it. Meanwhile Angela was pulling my pants down around my knees. When we got them off she quickly dove down and started sucking my cock! I leaned back to enjoy myself. I put my hand on the back of Angela's head and pushed it all the way down onto my cock.

"She's fucking amazing!" Gerry said as he watched.

I grinned at him and replied, "She's also amazing fucking!"

As Angela worked her head up and down on my cock, I told her, "Get up on the couch between us so Gerry can play with your pussy!"

She turned and climbed up onto the couch where she lifted her upper leg to give Gerry access to her pussy. He grinned and started to stroke her naked lips with his fingertips, and then while I watched he pushed two fingers up into Angela's very wet pussy! This caused her to gasp quietly around my hard organ! Faster and faster Gerry fucked Angela with his fingers until she quivered as she had an orgasm. Seeing her cuming while another man played with her pussy pushed me over the edge and I came so hard I saw stars! I held her face tight against my belly as I shot my semen deep down her throat.

Angela fell to the floor and lay there panting for breath. Gerry wasn't sure just what to do, so he got up and opened the second bottle of wine. A couple of minutes later the three of us were sitting on the floor and drinking our wine. I was surprised at how quickly the nervousness had vanished. I don't know if it was the sex or the wine, but Gerry seemed like an old friend!

Angela quickly finished her glass off and sat quietly while the two of us talked. After a few minutes I said to her, "Don't be shy, Angela. If you're finished your wine you should grab a cock with each hand!"

I watched her as she slowly reached over and wrapped her right hand around my soft cock, and then even more tentatively reached across with her left hand to take Gerry's cock. Then she sat quietly, holding onto the two of us, while we finished off the second bottle.

It had been nearly half an hour, so I asked Gerry, "What do you think, Gerry? Should we take Angela into the bedroom and double team her?

"That sounds great!" Gerry replied eagerly

"You can cum in her pussy, and I'll take her ass!" I said. Then I looked at Angela and said, "You'd like Gerry to cum in your pussy, Honey, wouldn't you? Tell him you would!"

Angela looked up at me, pleading me with her eyes.

"Tell him, Honey! Tell him where you want his cum!"

Angela dropped her eyes down to the floor again and quietly said, "I want you to cum in my pussy, Gerry!"

I grinned at him and said, "Let's go!"

Gerry and I looked at each other and in unison we grabbed Angela's hands, almost pulling her off her feet. By the time we'd pulled her down to our bedroom, both of us were hard! We tossed her onto the bed!

"Go for it, Gerry! Ram your dick into her pussy while I get the lube for her ass!"

I quickly pulled the bottle of anal lube out of the drawer and turned back just in time to watch as Gerry climbed onto the bed. Unresisting, Angela let Gerry push her legs wide open! Gerry lowered himself between her legs, pressing the swollen head of his cock between her bright red inner pussy lips. He flexed his ass and half his cock disappeared up into my wife! Gerry thrust a second time and his thick cock disappeared completely into Angela's pussy and his dark hairy balls were mashed up against her bright red pussy lips!

Angela looked up at me with a stricken look on her face! I knew that this was hard on her because of her strict upbringing. She was a married woman who was having sex with another man!

I laughed at her and said, "Roll over you two and let me get into her ass!"

Gerry pulled Angela over on top of him and her spread ass cheeks revealed my puckered target. I put a glob of lube on her anus and pushed it in with a finger. Then I put some more on my hard cock and pushed it up into her! I heard her gasp as she now found herself very full of hard cock!

I tumbled us over onto our sides and Gerry and I started thrusting into her. It was really neat to feel Gerry's cock sliding up and down against mine while they were separated by the two membranes of Angela's vagina and rectum. After a few strokes we got into time with each other and we were both thrusting into her hard and deep at the same time. Angela started to cum right away, her body quivering between us, and she held on to Gerry as her mind lost control and her body took over! I lost count of her orgasms because after the first half dozen she didn't stop quivering and thrashing around between us! I came first but I kept thrusting up into her anus as long as I could before I let my cock slip out. Then Gerry rolled Angela onto her back and I lay there and watched as his thick brown cock slammed into her over and over! Angela looked gorgeous as her large tits flopped around on her chest and her swollen pussy lips clung onto Gerry's thrusting cock like they never wanted to let go! Finally Gerry groaned I smiled as I watched my wife's pussy being filled with another man's semen!

The two of them lay side by side on the bed, covered with sweat and gasping for air. Angela had her upper leg up on Gerry's hip, and I could see his cock still inside her. Slowly it shrunk until it slipped out of her gaping vagina, releasing a gush of creamy semen. I'd done it! I'd forced my strict Baptist wife to have sex with another man! Watching his cum oozing out of her pussy, I knew that I wanted to make her do it again!

Half an hour later I was saying goodbye to Gerry at the front door. I went back into the bedroom where Angela was curled up in a ball an softly sobbing. I put my hand on her hip and asked, "How was that?"

She turned her head towards me and said, "I felt like a whore!"

I just grinned at her and said, "Well, the next time will be even better because I realized tonight that you have three holes that can hold a cock. The next time will be a foursome!"

She looked at me disbelievingly. "But Honey.........Please don't make me do that!"

I smacked her bare ass with my hand and said, "Oh you'll do it all right, or I'll tell everyone at the Church that I came home tonight an found you in bed with a stranger!"

The shocked look on her face was perfect! I had her! I knew it and now so did she! I smiled at her and said, "You'll do exactly what I want you to!"

A month later I sent Angela to have a bath after supper. "We have guests coming over at 7 o'clock, Babe. Jerome and Steve!"

Angela looked across the room at me, her eyes wide with surprise. "But Honey.........." she started, and then just lowered her eyes to the floor.

"Go and make sure that you're all clean and fresh for your new lovers!" I told her with a grin.

Angela filled the tub and climbed in. I got out three bottles of wine and four glasses. About 6:45 I heard Angela leave the bathroom and go into our bedroom. At 7 o'clock sharp the front doorbell rang and I opened it to find Steve outside. He was over 6 feet tall and blond. I shook hands and led him into the living room. Steve and I talked for a couple of minutes before the doorbell rang again. This time it was Jerome, who was black, 6 foot 4, and an ex college linebacker! He still looked like he could take to the field! I'd been in touch with both of them during the previous week, so they both knew exactly what was going to happen that evening. Like Gerry, I'd found the two of them on the website for married people looking for extra-marital partners. I was really looking forward to Angela's reaction to Jerome. I knew from talking with her father that he was very racist and hated black people with a passion. I'd expected that this would have rubbed off on her, and even if it hadn't I could hold the fact that she'd had sex with a black man over her.

"I'll go and get Angela," I said and headed down the hallway.

I found her sitting on our bed in her bath robe again.

"Come on, Angela!" I said.

"But Honey........." she said "I really don't want to do this!"

I snapped at her, "You get your naked ass out there right now!"

I pulled her to her feet and pushed her robe off. The rings in her pierced nipples gleamed in the light as I looked down her gorgeous body before pushing her in front of me towards the door. I guided her down the hallway and when she rounded the corner and saw who was waiting in the living room, she stopped dead in her tracks. The look on her face was priceless as she stared at Jerome and then over her shoulder at me.

"Don't make me......please! Not that!" she whispered.

"You'll do exactly what I tell you to!" I hissed back at her, then out loud to the pair I said, "Guys, this is Angela. We'll all have a glass of wine and then she'll give us each a blow job, won't you Honey?"

Angela pleaded with her eyes for a couple of seconds, but I didn't relent. She turned to the two of them and said quietly, "That's right."

We opened two bottles and filled four glasses. I told Angela to drink hers and she downed it without being told to.

Both of the men opposite me were grinning from ear to ear. I'm betting that not too many married men get blow jobs at home! I leaned back in my chair and sipped my wine while I watched my naked wife slowly undress her two soon to be lovers. They were both more than eager to get their clothes off, and I had to admit that I was impressed with the size of both of their dicks. Why would a woman with a husband hung like they were ever give them reason to go looking for sex elsewhere. You'd think that they would want to be filled by those cocks as often as possible.

"Get on the couch between them, Angela, and then you can give Jerome his blow job and lift your leg to let Steve play with your pussy!"

Angela sat between them and then she leaned over and wrapped her mouth around Jerome's black cock! What a sight! Her pale skin against his dark brown! He moaned and closed his eyes as she went to work on him. I could see his large black hand holding and squeezing Angela's tits as she sucked. Angela lifted her leg and Steve didn't waste any time going for her pussy! His fingers stroked and played with her pussy lips until her body betrayed her and her whether she wanted it or not her pussy started gushing juices that I could see and smell from across the room! I grinned as I watched Steve push a couple of fingers up into her pussy and start fucking her with them!

My hard cock was getting uncomfortable in my pants, so I got up and undressed as well. Then I knelt down in front of the couch and pushed Angela's head as she sucked Jerome's cock. She opened her eyes and looked at me. The pleading look that I saw in them combined with the site of a large black cock in her mouth and a pair of hairy black balls against her chin, damn near made me cum!

Jerome groaned and thrust his hips upwards as he came, sending his hot semen into Angela's mouth. She swallowed and swallowed as quickly as she could until he was done! Then she pushed herself up off of his cock and looked at me. I grinned at her as she licked a couple of errant drops of semen from her lips. God, this was fun! Then she turned and gobbled Steve's cock into her mouth She turned so that her pussy and ass were turned in Jerome's direction, and she spread her legs wide for him. I leaned forward and watched as Jerome pushed first two and then three black fingers up between her bright red inner pussy lips and deep into her pussy! She was gushing! In the few minutes it took her to bring Steve to an orgasm, Jerome's fingers had caused her to cum twice as they rammed into her fast and hard!

Then it was my turn! I got her down on the floor between my legs as I sat on the chair, then I pushed her head all the way down on my cock! I watched the two men opposite as they stared at her juicy pussy framed by her long white thighs. A minute later I was shooting my own cum into Angela's mouth, where she dutifully swallowed it down!

The four of us then sat around and finished off the wine while we got to know each other a bit. We talked about the web site that I had found them on and both of the guys admitted that they were jealous of me for having such a sexy wife.

I smiled at Angela and said, "She's definitely obedient!"

We sat around for a while and finished off the wine as we talked. Then I said, "I think we've rested up enough. Let's take Angela to the bedroom now and fill all of her holes at once!"

"Damn right!" Jerome said, and he stood up and effortlessly threw Angela over his shoulder. "Which way, man!"

I led the way to our bed where I tossed all but the fitted sheet onto the floor. Jerome tossed Angela down onto the bed!

"Why don't you lay on the bed first, Jerome. I think that Angela would really like to have your cock in her pussy!"

I'd told Jerome about Angela's father, and he was more than happy to fuck the pussy of the beautiful daughter of a racist white guy! He lay down and his hard cock stood up like a pole. It had to be a full 9 inches long an a couple of inches thick.

I turned to Angela and said, "Your turn, Babe. Slide your pussy down onto that black cock!"

Faced with the reality of her situation, Angela's face went completely pale and she put her hand over her mouth. She just stared at Jerome's throbbing cock without moving!

"NOW!" I yelled at her, and Angela gasped and jerked her head towards me. "GET YOUR PUSSY ON HIS COCK!" I yelled.

Angela stared at me in shock as she slowly got up and straddled Jerome's hips. Then she slowly lowered herself down until she felt the large purple head of his cock pressing against her pussy opening. Her eyes were pleading with me but I just glared back at her and pointed down with a finger. She closed her eyes and slowly lowered herself down onto his cock.

She'd reached about half way when I said, "HOLD IT!" Her eyes opened and she looked up to see that I was holding my cell phone up. It clicked as I took her picture with half of Jerome's cock buried in her pussy! Her eyes went wide open and she froze. I set my phone down and stepped over to push on her shoulders, forcing her all the way down onto Jerome's sizable cock.

"AAHHH!" she cried out and put her hand on her lower belly.

"I think you hit the top, Jerome!" I said. "You win a cupie doll!"

Jerome grinned and said, "Come on you two. Fill her other holes and let's fuck this babe!"

I pushed Angela down onto Jerome's chest, exposing her anus. I put a glob of lube on it and pushed it in with a finger. Followed by more lube and two fingers. Then I handed Steve the bottle and said, "Lube up and shove it in!"

Steve grinned and smeared lube all over his cock, which wasn't all that much smaller than Jerome's, and then he straddled the two of them and pushed the pale pink swollen head of his cock up into my wife's ass!

Angela gasped as he filled her second hole, but didn't say anything. I think that she was still in shock over the picture I'd taken.

I then straddled Jerome's head with my knees and pushed my cock into Angela's mouth.

"OK guys!" I said. "Fuck her hard!"

The three of us started thrusting into her and for a few seconds it was mayhem. Then we all got synched up and Angela had three cocks ramming deep into each of her holes in unison! Angela was gasping for air whenever my cock wasn't all the way down her throat, and her body was shuddering to the onslaught of three big guys all fucking her hard. I grinned at Steve when I saw the huge smile on his face as he watched his cock going in and out of Angela's sweet ass! Jerome was hitting her pussy so hard from underneath that her body bounced up with every thrust!

Then Angela started cuming! Her body convulsed again and again as our cocks forced her to have crashing orgasm after crashing orgasm, rocking her like never before! Watching them fuck her was driving me wild, and in no time I came and pumped my semen straight down her throat! I pulled my cock out of her mouth and collapsed onto the bed beside the three of them to watch the action. Angela was like a rag doll! Jerome and Steve held her in place while they both took advantage of their chance to fuck another woman! Time after time Angela's body shuddered and she'd gasp as the two of them brought her to another orgasmic high! It all ended when I think that all three of them came at the same time. Steve held onto Angela's ass as he fell over onto his right side, and he pulled the other two with him. They all lay there, gasping and covered with sweat! I got up and walked around to their feet where I lifted up Angela's left leg. Still buried in her pussy and ass I saw their softening cocks! What a site! Jerome's slipped out first, followed by a gush of his semen and Angela's copious juices. Then Steve's cock popped out of her anus, but she kept all of his semen deep inside her.

A few minutes later the guys got up, but Angela was spent! They got cleaned up, dressed, and said goodnight. Angela had barely moved since she'd received the fucking of her life! I pulled the sheet and comforter over her and left her there to sleep.

The next morning, Angela timidly asked me what I was going to do with the picture I'd take of her.

I smiled and said, "I'm just going to keep that handy in case you ever think about not obeying me. Can you imagine what your father would think if I showed it to him?"

enjoy987
enjoy987
110 Followers