"But Honey....I Don't Want To"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoy987
enjoy987
110 Followers

Angela went pale again at the thought.

"You'll always obey me, won't you Honey?" I asked sweetly.

Her eyes darted up to mine and she nodded vigorously without saying a word.

It took Angela a couple of days to recover from that night, but it wasn't long before we were back into our routine. A couple of weeks later she was deep throating me when I got another idea!

"Hey Babe! I just had a great idea!" Since my cock was down her throat she couldn't respond, so I continued. "I'm gonna set up a gang bang for you!" I thrust my cock down her throat as the thought of it triggered my orgasm and I shot my semen straight into her stomach. I held her face against my belly, not letting her breath while I finished, "And you'll never know who they are because you'll be wearing a blindfold!"

Angela was struggling for air by this time so the pushed her off my cock and she fell onto the bed, gasping.

Three weeks later on a Saturday night our living room was filled with men. I'd used the same web site to find an even dozen married men in our city who were interested in a friendly gang bang. They were all drinking beer and wine while Angela waited in our bedroom.

"OK GUYS!" I called. "I'm going to go and get Angela now!"

I went into our bedroom and found her pacing. She was wearing her little black dress with nothing under it as I'd told her.

"Are you ready for this, Babe?" I asked.

"No I'm not," she whispered nervously.

I grinned at her and picked up the blindfold that I'd bought for the that evening. I put it on over her eyes! It was high quality and she wouldn't be able to see through it or around it, and it wouldn't fall off by accident.

"You're gonna have sex with a bunch of guys and never know who they were!" I said. "You could be walking down the street next week and one of them will walk past you and you'll never know!"

Angela cleared her throat and swallowed nervously, but didn't say a word.

I guided her out of the bedroom and down the hallway to the living room!

"Guys, this is Angela," I said, and I felt proud as twelve pairs of eyes eagerly roved over her body!

They all moved back out of the way as I guided Angela to the center of the room and our coffee table. I sat Angela down on one end of the table and sat down behind her facing the same direction with my hands on her shoulders. I could feel her body trembling and I knew that she was really frightened! The twelve men were all standing and sitting in front of her, watching her like a pack of wolves preparing to attack a lone deer!

I leaned down and whispered in Angela's ear, "Here we go, Babe!"

I pushed the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders and slowly pulled the top of her dress down. Her large tits bulged out of the top and the room buzzed with appreciative whispers. When her tits burst free from the material, Angela gasped and several low whistles were heard. Angela was breathing quickly and her chest rose and fell. Her nipple rings sparkled in the room's lights and those hard pink nipples were like a siren's call to the men! I put my hands on Angela's shoulders again and held her in place. One of the men stepped forward and knelt in front of Angela. He placed his hands on her tits and Angela gasped! He gently squeezed them and used his thumbs to rub her nipples around! I felt Angela shudder and I knew that she'd just had an orgasm that she'd tried hard to conceal! In spite of her fear her body was betraying her once again!

While the guy played with her tits, I reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up, inch by inch, until it slipped up over her hips. I put my hands on her shoulders again and leaned her back towards me.

"Lift your legs and spread them, Angela!" I whispered harshly in her ear. I held her steady she lifted her legs up and spread them wide, inviting the man to fuck her! The guy who'd been playing with her tits quickly dropped his jeans, letting his throbbing cock free! I looked down Angela's body to where her pink pussy lips were pouting open! I grinned as he pressed the head of his cock against them. She must have been dripping wet because he slipped into her easily. Angela gasped and leaned her head back onto my shoulder.

"Oh God!" she whispered.

"Enjoy yourself, Babe!" I whispered back.

The guy started fucking her and I steadied her body as his hard cock thrust deep inside her on every stroke. He pulled his shirt off over his head and pulled Angela's tits against his chest! This caused all of the other guys to start stripping down, and soon I was the only person in the room who wasn't naked, unless you could call Angela's tiny party dress bunched up around her waist being dressed. I let go of her at that point and stood back to watch with a big smile on my face. They fucked her constantly for the next two hours! Man after man filled her pussy with semen. As soon as one of them came, he'd be replaced quickly by another guy with a hard cock. Most of them went back for seconds after they'd recovered! The air was filled with the heavy smell of semen and the wet, squishy sounds of cocks thrusting into Angela's gooey, dripping pussy! By the number of times that I seen her body quiver, she must have cum at least 9 or 10 times! The rest of the time she was gasping and grunting as hard cocks were thrust into her! I'd never seen a more wonderful sight than my woman obediently letting that whole roomful of men have her because I'd told her to! Angela was fucked on every piece of furniture in the room, and I knew that I'd have to get out the upholstery cleaner to clean up the next day. Hands were constantly squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipple rings and cocks were being pushed into her mouth! I took dozens of pictures with my phone!

When the last three of them slowly got dressed and reluctantly left to go home to their wives, Angela lay curled up on the floor with semen slowly running out of her pussy and over her right thigh to the carpet. I locked the door and then sat down to watch Angela.

A minute later I stripped down and rolled her onto her back. She looked up at me with pleading eyes, but I pushed her legs open wide and shoved my hard cock up into her well used pussy! I thrust into her as hard and deep as I could until I came and sent my semen into her to mix with what was left from the other twelve guys! When I was done, it looked like she was asleep so I covered her with a blanket and left her there to sleep.

*****

"So, that brings us up to a couple of weeks ago," Chris told me. "Quite a story, huh?"

It had taken him almost an hour to tell me all of the details of his wife's sexual trials, and we were on our third drinks.

"That's for sure!" I replied shaking my head.

He looked at me and asked, "You don't think it's true?"

I grinned at him and said, "I....don't know....... I think you might be pulling my leg!"

Chris nodded his head and said, "Then you'll just have to wait for Angela to get here so she can back me up!"

I spread my hands and said, "Sure. I've got nothing to do right now."

Just then Chris looked over my shoulder and said, "Here she is now!" He waved.

I turned around and saw a tall blond walking towards the booth we were in. Her bluejeans looked like they'd been sprayed on, and she was wearing a tank top that barely contained a lovely pair of breasts. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra by the way that they were bouncing around, and I could see a silver chain around her neck which disappeared into the tank top. Her eyes were always looking down at the floor as she walked up to the booth and slipped in beside Chris.

"Babe, this is Bob, an old friend of mine from high school," Chris said.

Angela reached across the table and we shook hands. "Hi Bob," she said, her voice soft and quiet. "Glad to meet you!"

Chris said, "Bob and I have been catching up for a while now, and I've told him all about you!"

"Oh?" Angela said and turned to look at Chris. He grinned and nodded and Angela turned her head back and stared at the table as she blushed!

"Unhook your chain and let Bob pull your tits out!" Chris said.

Angela looked quickly around the nearly empty bar and said, "But Honey......."

"No buts!" he said sharply. "Do it!"

Angela looked at Chris for a second, and then turned to me. She reached behind her neck and undid the silver chain. Holding both ends in her fingers, she said, "Take these."

Clumsily I took the two chains between my thumbs and fingers and then looked up at her, wondering what I was supposed to do.

"Now pull on them," Angela said nervously as she looked around the room again.

Not really sure what was about to happen, I gently pulled on the chains. The light material of her halter top folded down and I was staring at her large, pink, pierced nipples.

"Pull them right out!" Chris said.

I pulled harder and Angela's tits fell right out of her halter top onto the table in front of her. I looked at them and then up at her face. She was staring down at the table between us. I looked over at Chris and he was beaming!

"I told you it was the truth!"

I ended up spending the night in their hotel room and managed to fill each of Angela's holes with my cum before I left the next morning!

enjoy987
enjoy987
110 Followers