But I Don't Want To

Story Info
Mia said she wasn't into girls but Sophie doesn't care.
5.1k words
3.93
38.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's looking at me again. Thought Mia. At first, she had though she was just being paranoid. But now she was sure of it. Every time she looked around, Sophie was staring at her.

Why's she keep looking at me? Mia wondered. There was nothing special about her. She was just a plain girl. They'd never even spoken properly. In fact, they had only met each other yesterday.

They were on a team building trip. Half the people Mia knew from work, but there were a few new faces, Sophie included.

"Everybody find a partner." Said the instructor. Most people just partnered up with the person next to them. Not Sophie though. Mia watched as she walked past half a dozen people to team up with her.

She stood uncomfortably close as the instructor started explaining their task. Mia took a step to her right to give her room, but Sophie quickly closed the distance.

It went on for the whole day. Sophie was never far from her, she even shared her lunch. She didn't talk much, which suited Mia as she was quite shy. Sophie was always quick to help her if Mia was struggling on a particular task. She often took her hand too. More than was necessary.

As the event was coming to an end, Sophie came up behind Mia and put an arm around her shoulders. Mia stiffened a little, still uncomfortable at the close contact.

"Today was fun, wasn't it?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah, it was good." Mia replied.

"Are you coming again tomorrow?"

"Yes, you?"

"Of course! Hey, could you do me a massive favour?" Sophie asked.

"Umm, sure." Said Mia, wondering what she had just signed up for.

"I need a lift home. It's not far. I could get my friend to pick me up, but I'd rather not bother her if I don't need to."

"I can take you." Said Mia. As long as it's just a lift home. She added silently.

"Thank you so much. I owe you one."

The journey was uneventful. Sophie chatted a little, but didn't seem too interested in her anymore. Maybe I was just being paranoid. Mia thought.

When Mia pulled up outside Sophie's house, Sophie asked if Mia could carry her bag in, saying she had pulled something.

Mia felt a twinge of fear. She was almost certain that Sophie had just made that up to get her in her house. She couldn't refuse though, and followed Sophie up her drive.

She followed Sophie into her living room and put down her bag. When she turned around, Sophie was standing in the way of the door.

What does she want from me? Thought Mia. She took a step toward the door. Sophie moved forward and placed her hands on Mia's shoulders. Then before Mia could react, Sophie leant forward and kissed her full on the lips.

It only lasted a second before Sophie pulled back and stared into her eyes. Mia was so surprised, she just stood there, not knowing what to do. Sophie took that as an opportunity for another kiss. This time it was a little more insistent.

Mia tried to take a step back, but Sophie had her arms tightly around her. She lingered for a second longer, before releasing her grip. Mia immediately backed away toward the door. She didn't want this, she wasn't into girls! Why was Sophie so determined to kiss her?

As she hurried back toward her car, Sophie called out. "See you tomorrow!" Then she was gone.

When Mia got home, she sat in her car for a while, wondering what to do. She had to tell Sophie she wasn't interested before it was too late. That wasn't going to be easy. For a start, she was shy. Second of all, she didn't want to upset her.

She lay awake that night, dreading the next day.

Sophie was there waiting, when Mia arrived. She was greeted by a tight hug and a friendly welcome. Sophie stayed by her side while they were being told the day's events. She tried to take Mia's hand at one point, but Mia quickly brought it up to her face to scratch an imaginary itch.

Their first task was a treasure hunt. They were to pair up and follow a map that would lead to a cabin where they'd all meet up and begin the next challenge. Of course Sophie immediately chose Mia. Mia couldn't refuse, so she accepted. She didn't have the heart to reject her.

Sophie took her hand before Mia could resist, and pulled her in the direction of a nearby forest. It didn't look like she was following the map at all, and kept going further from the main track.

"Where are we going? We're going to get lost." Mia told her.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing." Sophie replied.

Maybe she knows a shortcut. Mia thought to herself. But she had a bad feeling about this.

Sophie suddenly pushed Mia against a tree without any warning. She leaned in, smiling. Mia stared at her in fear. What is she doing? She thought.

"No one will find us here." Said Sophie, her lips almost touching Mia's.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Mia pushed back feebly.

"We're going to kiss." Sophie told her, waiting for a reaction.

"But..." Mia didn't know what to say.

"But what?"

"You're a girl. It doesn't feel right. We only met yesterday too."

"Oh it does though. Have you never kissed a girl before?" Sophie asked.

"No, of course not."

"You kissed me last night."

"That was... I didn't, you kissed me." Said Mia, getting flustered.

"You didn't stop me. You liked it. Kiss me now." Sophie tells her.

"Please, I don't want to."

"Yes you do. Just do it. It feels so good." Sophie took a step forward.

"Sophie..." Mia didn't know what to do. Should she push her away? But that might make her upset or even angry. Would Sophie chase her if she ran?

"You're not going anywhere until you've done it. You want this deep down. We both do."

"I don't... I'm not into girls, I'm sorry, can't you find someone else?"

"No, I want you. Please, kiss me." Sophie was begging now.

Why doesn't she just kiss me? Mia wondered. It's not like she could stop her. Sophie was much stronger than her.

"If I give you one kiss, will you leave me alone afterwards?" Mia asked. Perhaps it was better to just get it done with.

"No. I want more than that. One kiss is a good start though. Come on then. Get on with it."

Mia took a deep breath and creeped closer. This was making her so uncomfortable. Sophie made no move to initiate the kiss. That made it much worse. Mia quickly darted in and planted a soft kiss onto Sophie's lips, backing away immediately after.

"Could you linger a little longer? I want to feel your lips on mine. Soft and slow. And wet. I like it wet." Said Sophie, stepping closer again.

"I'm not comfortable with this, I'm sorry." Mia said.

"You will be. You just need to relax. Don't you think I'm pretty?" Sophie asked.

"Of course you're pretty." In fact, Mia was a little jealous of Sophie's good looks and fiery hair.

"Kiss me then. Like you mean it. No one's watching."

Mia reluctantly went in for one more kiss. When she tried to pull away, Sophie put her arms around Mia's neck and pulled her in tightly. She looked right in her eyes.

"I'm going to kiss you now. Just go with it." Sophie said.

"Wait!" Mia began. Sophie was on her though. She started off really slow and gentle, barely touching her lips. But she began to grow more eager every minute. There was nothing Mia could do. The whole thing felt so wrong.

Suddenly Sophie pulled away. Her eyes looked wild. "Kiss me back." She said.

"Sophie, I really don't want to."

"Please, Mia. I want you so bad. Close your eyes and pretend I'm someone else if you must." She grabbed Mia and kissed her roughly. "Do that to me."

"Can you stop? You're making me really uncomfortable."

Sophie pulled Mia into a tight embrace. "You've got to let yourself go. Don't worry about what everybody else might think. Just enjoy my company. I'm going to kiss you again now. If you really don't like it, I'll stop. You will though."

Mia gasped as Sophie pressed her lips against hers and forced her tongue into her mouth. Her first instinct was to pull away. Sophie was holding her tight though.

After a couple of intensely uncomfortable minutes, Mia began to feel herself relaxing a little. She wasn't enjoying this, but it was tolerable now.

Mia managed to pull back a little. "Okay, you can kiss me a little longer if you must. No tongues though."

"But... Fine. You have to kiss me back though." Sophie lightly brushed her lips over Mia's mouth, waiting for a response. Mia hesitated before giving a little kiss in return.

"Harder!" Sophie demanded. "Otherwise I'm going to put my tongue down your throat."

"Please don't..."

"Kiss me then." Sophie waited. Mia covered Sophie's mouth and started kissing a little harder. If one of my friends saw me now... Mia thought. Sophie's making me do this, I don't want it. Mia told herself.

Was it true though? Sophie had threatened her a little, but if Mia ran, would she give chase? Mia didn't want to find out. She eventually pulls back.

"Is that enough? Can I go now?" She asks.

"Do you want to go? You sure you don't want more?" Sophie asked, taking a step forward.

Mia didn't reply. If I try to leave, Sophie will stop me. This is just a test, I have no choice. Mia convinced herself.

"Will you let me kiss you again?" Sophie questioned. Mia just stared blankly at her.

"Answer me." Sophie insisted. Mia gives a little nod.

"Can I do it hard, with my tongue too?"

She's going to do it whatever I say. Best to just go with it. It's not that bad is it? Mia nods again.

"You agreed to it. No one can say I forced you." Sophie was on her before Mia could do anything. She forced her tongue past Mia's lips and snogged her hard. Mia went limp, letting Sophie do what she wants.

It's just a kiss. She thought. It doesn't mean anything. Mia suddenly realised she was lying on her back. How did that happen? She wondered. Sophie was on top, kissing ferociously.

There was a sort of aggression in her eyes. She didn't break eye contact the entire time.

Mia felt scared and helpless. But there was something else too. Something that stopped her from pushing Sophie off and running. Was she enjoying this deep down?

No! Mia thought. I'm not enjoying this, she's holding me down and kissing me against my will.

Sophie pulled away suddenly, staring at Mia, with lust in her eyes.

Mia suddenly had the urge to pull her back down. No, I can't... I don't want this. She's a girl. A girl I barely know.

Sophie held Mia's mouth open and spat inside her mouth. Mia flinched and tried to struggle away as Sophie slowly let another drop of saliva fall into Mia's mouth.

Mia squirmed. "Stop it! She cried A kiss she could deal with, but this... this was too much.

The next droplet of spit missed, hitting Mia's chin. Sophie held her firmly and tried again. This time it landed on Mia's tongue. Mia tried to push her off.

"Please, I don't like it. Just kiss me." Mia begged.

"You do like it. Open your mouth."

"No, it's disgusting."

"That why you like it." Sophie replies. "Open your mouth or I'll force it open."

Mia opened her mouth a little, cringing at the thought of what she was doing.

"Wider. Don't move or... I'll punish you." Sophie threatened.

Mia opened her mouth wide, and closed her eyes. Why was she letting Sophie do this? A few seconds later, a large drop of spittle hit her tongue. Mia flinched, opening her eyes.

"Swallow it." Sophie commanded.

"No." Mia mumbled, not wanting to close her mouth.

"Do it or I'm going to bite you."

Mia quickly swallowed. Not again, please let her be done. Sophie was leaning over her.

"Want me to do it again?" She asked.

Mia shook her head.

"Lia. You're loving this. Open up." This time, Sophie placed her mouth much closer, almost touching Mia's lips. She spat on them and inside her mouth, before kissing her.

Sophie lied on top of Mia as she kissed. To Mia's horror, she felt Sophie begin to hump her a little. She tried to push Sophie away, but that just made her cling on tighter. Mia was just beginning to panic, when Sophie suddenly got off her.

"I think that's enough now. I'm going to get carried away if I keep on going." She said.

Mia got up and brushed herself off, relieved that her ordeal was finally over. It had been an interesting experience, but not one she wanted to repeat. Right? She asked herself. Did I really hate it that much?

"We'll pick up where we left off later." Said Sophie.

"What?" Said Mia, surprised. She thought that would be it.

"You didn't think we were just going to stop there did you? I've barely started. I would've kept going, but we would've got in trouble if someone caught us." Sophie replied.

"Sophie, I..." Mia started. What could she say?

"Don't worry, I'll keep your secret safe. No one needs to know."

"But I don't... I've told you, I'm not into girls. I don't want this." Mia said.

"Why'd you kiss me then?" Sophie asked.

"Because you made me."

"No I didn't. I encouraged you, but it was never forced. You kissed me first, remember?"

"I felt I had to. You were making me do it." Mia told her.

"You didn't have to. You could've stopped me at any point and told me to piss off. I would've taken it fine. But you didn't. You won't admit it, but you liked it."

"I didn't. Please, I don't want this. I'm not like you." Mia insisted.

"Look, I'll prove it now." Sophie took a step forward, grabbed Mia and kissed her full on the lips.

Mia tried to resist, but her attempts were halfhearted. She stood there and let Sophie kiss her. After a moment, Sophie leaned back slightly so that her lips were almost touching Mia's, but not quite.

Mia stood where she was, waiting to see what Sophia would do. Eventually, Mia couldn't take it anymore. She leaned forward ever so slightly, touching Sophie's lips with her own. Sophie moves back again. Mia takes another step forward.

What am I doing? She asked herself. Sophie retreated once more.

Mia suddenly grabbed Sophie's face, planted a swift kiss on her lips, then stepped back, feeling herself turn red in embarrassment.

"See? You do want me. You just proved it." Said Sophie with a smile.

"But..." Mia realised there was nothing she could say. She had just kissed Sophie full on the lips without any encouragement. She could easily have stepped back, or simply done nothing at all.

"Please don't tell anyone." Mia begged.

"I won't. Want to kiss me again?" Sophie asked.

Mia started at her in silence. Yes! She cried inwardly.

"Go on, just do it. I know you want to." Sophie encouraged.

Mia rushed forward, surprising herself. She was just about to give Sophie a nice juicy kiss on the lips, when Sophie pushed her away.

"Maybe I'll let you later." Said Sophie. "Come on, before we're missed.

Mia felt like she had been slapped. The one moment she had actually wanted to kiss Sophie, she had been rejected. She knows how to tease me, that's for sure. Mia thought.

Mia went to take Sophie's hand again, but Sophie drew it away. Mia felt anger swell up inside her.

Fine, be like that! You're the one who wanted this. She thought. Than she calmed down a little. She's just playing hard to get so you'll want her more. Mia told herself. That suits me fine.

They were one of the last to arrive at the cabin. Sophie left her side to go and talk with the other girls. She completely ignored Mia. When it came to the next task, Sophie paired with someone else.

Mia felt like she had been used. She's probably going to kiss that other girl in the woods now. She thought. I'll just pretend nothing happened between us. It's better that way.

At the end of the day, Mia unlocked her car and got in. She was about to drive home, when the passenger door opened and Sophie got in.

"What're you doing?" Mia questioned.

"Can you take me home again?" Sophie asked

"After you used me earlier and left? I don't think so. Go ask that other girl you were with."

"I didn't use you. It was just a bit of fun. Come on, it's not far."

"Did you kiss that other girl too?"

"No, of course not. Why would I? I've got you." Said Sophie.

"Then why ditch me for someone else? Whatever, I don't care. I didn't like it anyway." Mia turned away from her and started driving.

They got to Sophie's house without a word between them. Mia stopped outside, refusing to look at Sophie.

"Can you come in? I want to talk to you." Said Sophie.

"I don't want to talk."

"Please?" Sophie begged.

"Why should I? You'll just get me to like you again, then I'll probably never hear from you again. What's the point?"

"Just come in. Do I have to force you?"

"And how will you do that? This is just a big game to you, isn't it? You kiss girls who don't want to be kissed, then you bring them back to your house to do who knows what. Then you move on to the next person." Said Mia angrily.

"That's not true! I would never do that."

"Then why leave me for that other girl earlier?" Mia demanded.

"That was stupid. I was trying to make you jealous so you'd want me. I'm sorry."

"Why? You already had me, didn't you. You got me to kiss you even though I didn't want to."

"I was kinda hoping you'd get angry and force yourself on me or something." Sophie admitted.

"That's something you would do, not me." Mia replied.

"I know. I don't know what I was thinking. I thought if I didn't let you kiss me, you'd pin me down and do it anyway. When that didn't work, I thought I'd make you jealous and see how'd you react. Can we go inside? I'll make it up to you."

"I don't think I'm the right girl for you. You need someone like yourself. I'm not really into this. It wouldn't work out." Mia told her.

"Let's just try it. Come in, or I'll drag you by your ears." Sophie threatened.

Mia reluctantly got out the car and followed Sophie inside.

As soon as the front door had closed, Sophie pushed Mia hard into a wall.

"I want you to start kissing me hard until I lose control." Sophie said with an intense stare.

"Umm, okay, if that's what you want." Mia hesitantly leaned forward to kiss Sophie on the lips. Sophie threw her off.

"I said kiss hard! Hurt me if you want. Do it again." Sophie demanded.

"Why would I want to hurt you?" Mia asked, confused.

"You're so innocent. I like it rough. Would you rather we swap roles? I can just as easily hurt you."

"No, can't we just kiss normally?"

"You can either be firm with me, or I'll hurt you. Your choice."

Mia grabbed Sophie's shoulders and kissed her hard on her lips. "Like that?" She asked. This is exciting! She thought.

"No no no." Sophie picked Mia up and threw her to the floor, climbing onto to her and leaning in. "Like that. Control me, force me to do what you want. Otherwise I'm going to have my way with you. Well, I'm going to do that anyway later, but unless you want more bruises..."

Mia rolled Sophie over and started kissing as hard as she could. She was going to punish her for what she did earlier. Mia grabbed Sophie's breasts hard, making her gasp. You wanted this. She thought.

She dragged Sophie to the sofa, gripping her hair and forcing her tongue into her mouth like Sophie had done to her in the woods. Mia realised how turned on she was getting. Why does this feel so good? She asked herself, biting Sophie's lips.

Mia bit harder, wondering how hard she could go before Sophie squealed. Sophie grunted, but made no attempt to stop her. Mia suddenly tasted blood. She recoiled, panicking, thinking that she had hurt her.

"Oh, don't stop now. That was getting good." Sophie grabbed Mia and pulled her in again.

"But your lip's bleeding."

"I know. Do it again!"

"Why?" Mia didn't feel comfortable hurting her.

"Because I like it. Do it before I lose control and bite you."

Mia didn't want that. She started sucking at Sophie's bleeding lip. Sophie dug her nails into Mia's back, making her squeal.

12