But I Won't Do That

Story Info
Wife doesn't want to fuck another man - does she?
3.8k words
4.17
400.5k
124

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

"You are the sexiest fucking woman I've ever seen!"

With one hard thrust, my husband emptied his balls into me. Beneath him, I smiled. I hadn't cum, but I knew he'd take care of that once he recovered from his own orgasm. Most men I knew cringed at the idea of eating a woman after cumming in her. Not Parker; he loved it.

After a moment, Parker asked, "Did you cum, babe?"

"No, but that's okay." My usual answer.

"Hell, no, it's not okay! You know better than that!"

Parker slid his body down mine until his face was at my crotch. He licked my clit, bringing a moan from me, then ran his tongue down my slit and into my cunt. I writhed in pleasure as he licked me clean. Then he brought his mouth back to my clit, and brought me over the edge. "Ohhhh, fuck!" I yelled as I came.

Parker lay beside me, and I snuggled against him, my head on his chest. "You are so fucking hot, Jemma," he said. "You know what I'd love?"

"What?"

"I'd love to watch you fuck another guy. See what you look like when you're fucking. It would make me so hot to see you take someone else's cock."

I raised myself up on one elbow and stared at him. "You want what?"

"I want to see you fuck another man." He stroked my back. "You're upset."

"Hell yeah, I'm upset! My husband tells me he wants me to fuck someone else; how the hell am I supposed to feel? I'm not a slut, Parker!"

"Easy, Jemma. I know you aren't. It's just something to think about. Be honest; doesn't the thought of fucking someone else turn you on even a little?"

Of course it did. I'd be a liar if I said otherwise. But that was just a fantasy. We'd met in high school; twelve years later, Parker was the only man I'd ever fucked. I'd never been unfaithful to him, and I never would be. "It doesn't matter if it turns me on. I won't do that. It isn't fair for you to ask me."

"Back up, babe. I didn't ask you if you'd do it. I said I'd love to see it. There's a difference."

Yeah. The difference was that Parker was trying to cover his ass before my temper blew. He knew he'd gone too far. I got up and pulled on a nightie. "I'm going to watch TV."

"Jemma, baby, come on. You know it's just talk."

"No, I don't. I think you mean it. And no matter how much I love you, there's no way I'd do that." I walked out.

Over the next couple days, Parker did everything he could think of to get back on my good side. He brought me flowers; he gave me massages; he even called the radio station we listened to and requested my favorite song. Meat Loaf. "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)". Pretty damned appropriate.

But he didn't let up on his idea. Friday night after work, Parker gave me a brown plastic bag with no writing on it. "What's this?" I asked.

"A present for you. Open it and see."

I reached into the bag and pulled out a long, thin box. Containing a vibrator. "Why did you buy this?" I demanded.

"Because I thought it might be fun to try it. Together, or you could use it yourself when I'm not around." Parker sat down beside me. "Jemma, a lot of couples use toys to spice things up. You don't have to even touch it if you don't want to, but I thought it might interest you."

I'd never owned a vibrator. I'd never seen the need for one. This was just more of Parker's attempt to get me to fuck someone else. He probably figured a piece of plastic would be more appealing to me than a real, live cock. He was wrong- wasn't he? My friends sang the praises of their vibrators; a few of them used the toys with their husbands. "I've never cum so hard in my life!" one of them had told me.

I set the box on the coffee table. "I'll think about it," I said.

"Take it out of the box and see what it looks like," Parker suggested.

Curiosity overruled anger. I opened the box and took out the seven-inch long piece of tan-colored rubber. "It doesn't look much like a real cock," I said.

"It doesn't need to." Parker flipped the switch on the base of the thing, and it started to vibrate in my hand. "Think about how that would feel in your pussy," he said softly. "Think about sucking my cock while this is inside you. Doesn't that make you hot? I know it makes me harder than hell."

I dropped the thing on the floor. "I'm not doing it, Parker. God, you never give up, do you? I don't want to fuck a piece of plastic, and I definitely don't want to fuck another cock. You're more than enough for me. Why can't you get that?"

"Why can't you get how much it would mean to me to watch you?" Parker countered. "Jemma, I love you more than anything. I don't ever want to lose you, and I don't want to do anything that would hurt our marriage. But playing with a toy won't hurt us. It will make things even better than they already are."

"Our sex life is incredible. We don't need to make it better."

"I agree, it is incredible. But there's always room for improvement. And exploration."

"So does that mean you want to fuck other women, too?"

"Right now, no. No other woman could possibly be as sexy as you. But in the future, who knows? It's called swinging, Jemma. Plenty of people do it."

"Not me. I don't want to be with anyone else, and if I find out you have, I'll divorce you, I swear to god."

"Okay, okay. Settle down." Parker rubbed my back. "I'll never make you do anything you don't want to do, Jemma. You know that. But I am going to ask you to think about this. At least think about using the vibrator with me. That isn't fucking anyone else. That's just enhancing."

"We don't need to be enhanced."

Parker picked up the toy and put it back in the box. "I'll leave this in our room. If you change your mind, you can always give it a try before I get home from work some afternoon. You don't even have to tell me about it. But I know how horny you get sometimes. That's one of the sexiest things about you. If you get horny when I'm not home, this can help you out." He took the box into our bedroom.

By the end of the weekend, I was unbelievably horny. I'd refused sex with Parker all weekend because I was so angry with him. Parker didn't seem too bothered by it; I'd punished myself more than him.

Monday afternoon, I got home from work about two hours before Parker was due. I so badly needed to be fucked that my pussy practically hummed with horniness. I was still mad at Parker; no matter how horny I was, I wasn't sure I wanted him to touch me. But I needed something.

I went into our room and stripped. I'd masturbated before; not often, but once in a while when Parker'd had to work late or was sick. I lay on the bed and fingered my clit. That felt nice, but it wasn't satisfying. I stuck a finger in my cunt, then a second one. Still not enough. I needed something hard and thick in me; my fingers weren't going to cut it.

Across the room, from the top of Parker's bureau, the box containing the vibrator taunted me. The toy was definitely hard and thick; it was as big as Parker's cock. How would it feel to fuck myself with it?

I'd sworn I wouldn't use it. That piece of rubber was why I hadn't fucked my husband since four days earlier. I didn't know if Parker would laugh at me or be angry if he found out I'd used it. Then again, he'd never know, as long as I put it away exactly as it was now. I couldn't take the horniness anymore. I got up, took the toy out of the box, and turned it on.

I held it in my hand for a moment, feeling the vibration. What would it feel like inside me? I lay down again and slipped just the tip of the vibrator into myself. Oh, my god... I'd never felt anything like it! It wasn't even close to having Parker's dick in me, but the vibration was amazing, building my arousal, making me wetter.

As wet as I was, the vibrator easily went all the way into me. For a few seconds I just lay there with it in my pussy, savoring the feeling. Then, wanting more, I moved it in and out of myself. I'd never cum just from being fucked, but the thrusts and vibration of the toy rapidly brought me to orgasm. "Holy fuck!" I screamed.

"I knew you'd try it sooner or later."

Startled, I sat up. With the vibrator still in me. Parker stood in the doorway. "How- how long have you been there?" I asked.

"Just long enough to watch you fuck yourself over the edge." Parker entered the room and sat on the bed beside me. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

There was no point in lying. "Yeah. But you weren't supposed to see me. I'm still mad at you."

"I don't think you're as mad as you were." Parker took hold of the vibrator and slowly moved it out of me and back in. "You like how this feels, don't you? You like having me fuck you with this toy almost as much as you like having me fuck you with my cock, right?"

"Parker, stop!"

"You don't really want me to." As he continued to fuck the vibrator in and out of me, Parker used one hand to push me onto my back. "Lie down, Jemma. Enjoy this. Let me see you enjoy yourself."

I was furious. How dare he say I didn't want him to stop? He knew I didn't want to fuck anyone or anything else! As far as I was concerned, this was just one step away from fucking another man, and Parker knew it. Of course I wanted him to stop! But at the same time, it felt so good... "Parker, fuck!" I yelled. "Don't- stop it! Don't... oh, my god, stop. Don't stop!"

"Which is it, stop or don't stop?" Parker moved the toy faster. He turned himself so his head was near my crotch, giving him a better view of the vibrator, and his cock was near my face. "Suck me, Jemma," he said. "Suck my cock while I fuck you with your toy."

His hard cock was right next to my mouth, too close to resist. I wrapped my hand around it and brought it to my lips. I swirled my tongue around its head, then licked along his shaft. Parker moaned. "That's it, baby. Oh, my fucking god, do you have any idea how sexy it is to feel you suck my cock while I'm watching this toy fuck you? Fuck, Jemma, this is amazing!"

I had to agree, it was. I tasted Parker's precum while I felt the vibrator in my pussy, bringing me closer to another orgasm. I made small noises of pleasure and encouragement. Parker fucked me harder with the vibrator; I sucked his cock harder. Then he brought the vibrator to my clit. I came so hard I almost bit him!

Laughing, Parker shut off the toy and set it beside me. "I knew you'd like it. Can I fuck you now, or would you rather have me cum in your mouth?"

I released his cock. "I shouldn't let you do either. I'm still mad at you."

"Even after all that? Come on, Jemma. You loved it and you know it. You loved having something in your mouth and your cunt at the same time. So where's my cum going to go?"

"Here." I took his cock back into my mouth. Sucking him, I handled his balls. Within moments, his cum filled my mouth.

Usually Parker came in my pussy. Times before when he'd cum in my mouth, I'd spit it out. This time, I swallowed. Parker grinned. "You must have been really turned on to do that, sexy woman. Admit it, Jemma. The toy's a hit."

"Fine. The toy's good. I like it. But don't plan on making a habit of it. Maybe once in a while we can use it together, but most of the time, plain old fucking works for me. And I'm still not going to fuck another guy."

"All right, all right."

During the next few weeks, "once in a while" turned to "almost every day". Although I never admitted it to Parker, I loved having his cock in my mouth while the vibrator fucked my pussy. It was almost as good as I imagined two men would be, without the complication of another guy. The vibrator never failed to make me cum, usually more than once. Parker loved it; I'd never been multi-orgasmic before, but now it happened nearly every time we made love. Which was frequent.

It wasn't long before Parker brought up the idea of another man again. "Jemma, it would be just like the vibrator," he said.

"No, it wouldn't," I argued. "Not even close. It would be another human being, not a toy. How can you even ask me to cheat on you?"

"It wouldn't be cheating if I knew about it. I'd be right there watching. You'd be totally safe, and I'd be so hard I'd want to explode. Just think about it, Jemma. You didn't want the vibrator at first either."

"The vibrator is an inanimate object. And as you pointed out, a lot of couples use toys. How many couples fuck other people?"

"More than you'd think. And it doesn't hurt their marriage. I work with a guy who's a swinger. He says he and his wife have hotter sex together now than they did before they started swinging."

"He watches her fuck other guys?"

"Yep. And other women, sometimes; she's bi. And she watches him fuck other women. He says it's the best decision they ever made."

"Right. I completely believe fucking other people will make our marriage better."

"You don't have to believe it. We don't have to do it. And I don't want to fuck anyone else, anyway. I just want to watch you."

"Dream on. You can be happy with the vibrator."

"I am, believe me."

But he wasn't, and I knew it. What kind of man wanted to watch his wife with another man? I just couldn't comprehend it. But it was what Parker wanted.

One day, I came home from work to find a message from Parker on the answering machine. "Make something nice for supper," it said. "My coworker Gordon is coming home with me. He's new to the area and hasn't had a homecooked meal since he moved."

Nothing subtle about that. Maybe this Gordon guy did want a homecooked meal, but there wasn't a chance that was why Parker had invited him over. What did he think I was, stupid?

I changed out of my work clothes. Knowing what Parker was planning, I dressed in my oldest, baggiest sweats. If he thought I'd turn his buddy on enough to fuck me, he had another think coming. I went into the kitchen and took out the leftover chicken from two nights earlier. I'd made it; it was homecooked. But I wasn't going to any extra effort tonight. Parker had to learn not to push me.

An hour after I got home, Parker and his coworker walked in the door. I took one look at the guy and caught my breath. Parker was good-looking, but Gordon was the most gorgeous guy I'd ever seen! "Gordon Holcombe, I'd like you to meet my beautiful wife Jemma," Parker said. "Jemma, this is Gordon."

"Um, hi." I shook hands with him, all too conscious of how I looked. Once again, my attempt to get back at Parker had backfired.

"Parker's right, you are beautiful." Gordon brought my hand to his lips. "It's nice to meet you after all I've heard about you."

"It's nice to meet you too." I tugged at my sweatshirt. "Um, I think I'll go change."

"Don't change on my account," Gordon said. "As far as I'm concerned, you're fine just as you are."

"Of course, naked would be better," Parker added.

"You wish."

"You know I do."

I blushed. How could he say that in front of Gordon? Or had he already told Gordon about his fantasy? "I'll be right back," I said.

I went into the bedroom and found a clean pair of jeans and a blouse. Not what I'd usually wear for a night at home, but then again, we didn't usually have company at home. I stripped off my sweatshirt, then heard a noise behind me. Expecting to see Parker, I turned. Gordon was behind me.

He smiled. "Parker wasn't exaggerating. You have the sexiest tits I've seen in a long time."

I covered my breasts with my hands, not that it did much good. "You weren't supposed to see them."

"I'm glad I did."

Gordon pulled my hands down and crushed his lips against mine. Parker was a good kisser, but Gordon was even better. For a moment, I relaxed into the kiss. Then I realized what I was doing. "Get away from me!" I said.

I shoved Gordon. It didn't seem to bother him. "Jemma, we both enjoyed that. Parker told me you and he have talked about you being with another man. I'd love to be that man. Look how hard you've made me." He undid his pants and pushed them down, revealing a cock the size of the vibrator. "This is for you, Jemma," he said softly.

I didn't want it. It wasn't Parker's. But it was flattering to have another man react this way to me. Parker told me all the time how sexy and beautiful I was, but this was the first time anyone else had seemed to notice.

Gordon stepped closer to me and put his hands on my breasts. Before I could protest, he brought his mouth to mine again. His tongue prodded my lips and finally persuaded them to part. The kiss went on, and so did his hands, first gently pinching my nipples, then moving lower. When he slipped them into the waistband of my sweatpants, I broke the kiss again. "Gordon, don't. Please."

"Why not?" He slid one hand lower still, to the top of my bikini panties. "Relax, Jemma. You're so sexy. Please let me do this."

I saw movement in the doorway and looked over Gordon's shoulder to see Parker. He was smiling as he watched us. Fine. He wanted me to fuck another man? Why not? He should be careful what he wished for.

"Jemma?" Gordon said.

I nodded. "Okay."

He pushed down my sweats and panties, and steadied me as I stepped out of them. Now I was completely naked in front of a man who wasn't my husband, who was a total stranger. It excited me more than I could have dreamed.

Gordon slid his hand between my legs and fingered my clit. I almost melted. "Let's move this to the bed," he suggested.

"I think that's a good idea."

I glanced at Parker again. He nodded and gave me a thumbs up. He wanted me to do this. If I hadn't been so wet, I would have stopped just because Parker wanted me to keep going. But I'd gone too far to stop now.

Gordon lowered me onto the bed and lay on top of me. "I'm going to fuck you, you know," he said. "You're too hot to turn away from."

"I know." I hesitated. "I've never fucked anyone but Parker."

"Yeah, he told me. No worries." He reached down to his pants pocket and pulled out his wallet. "I'm prepared."

He rolled to one side and took a condom out of his wallet. I took it out of his hands, opened it, and unrolled it over his cock. I'd never done that before; Parker and I had never used condoms. But somehow it seemed like the right thing to do. Gordon certainly enjoyed it. "That's one of the sexiest things a woman can do, as far as I'm concerned," he said. "It shows how much you want me." He moved back onto me and without warning, thrust his cock inside me. "Oh, god, Jemma, you're so tight!"

"And so gorgeous." Parker came over to the bed. "You two don't mind if I watch, do you?"

"Like you haven't been all along?" Gordon fucked me slowly, moving his cock in and out inch by inch. "You were so right about your hot little wife here, Parker."

"You planned this?" I demanded. "You fucking- oh, fuck!"

"Yes, we planned it." Parker kissed me. "It's just like the vibrator, baby. Once you try something new, you like it, don't you. You're so sexy fucking Gordon's cock, Jemma. So hot!"

Gordon picked up his pace. "She feels hot! Damn, Parker, you're one lucky son of a bitch to be able to fuck this gorgeous pussy every night."

"Hello, I'm not a pussy." I bit Gordon's shoulder. "I'm a person."

"You're one hell of a sexy person," Gordon said.

"Fuck!" I was close to cumming. I wanted it badly, wanted to cum for the first time from a man's cock inside me. But shouldn't it be Parker who gave me that experience?

Parker settled the question. "Cum, baby. Let Gordon make you cum."

"That's right, Jemma." Gordon fucked me still harder, slamming his cock into me so hard it would have hurt if it hadn't felt so damn good. "Cum for me."

With both men encouraging me, the orgasm came easily. I screamed as my pussy contracted around Gordon's cock. "Damn, baby," he said. "I didn't know you'd feel this good. I can't stop myself."

"Then don't," I said.

Gordon kept fucking me, even harder though I hadn't felt that was possible, until he finally moaned and lay still. "That was one of the best fucks I've ever had!" he said. "Parker, I owe you one."

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers
12