But I Won't Do That Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

"Mmm, I loved when you did that last time. But not tonight. Tonight's about you. Take off your pants."

I stood up and stripped completely. Now I was naked in front of both men, and it was a total rush! I knelt in front of Gordon and tried to take his cock in my mouth, but he pushed me away and said, "Get up here on the couch so I can eat that hot pussy of yours."

I sat on the couch, legs outstretched, and Gordon knelt between them. He lowered his head and took my clit in his mouth. As he licked and sucked it, I felt my orgasm build, until I finally exploded, crying out, "Gordon! Oh, fuck, yes!"

"Damn, that's fucking hot," Parker said. "I love watching her cum."

"She cums fucking hard." Gordon rearranged himself so now his cock, not his tongue, was at my pussy. "You're nice and wet, Jemma. Ready to be fucked."

"Yes," I whispered, hardly believing I was saying it. "Fuck me, Gordon."

He took a condom out of his pocket and put it on, then rammed his cock into me so hard it hurt. Only for a second, though; then the unbelievable pleasure took over. "I've jerked off all week thinking about this tight little cunt of yours," Gordon said. "Goddamn, Jemma, you feel so fucking good!"

"Your cock's so big," I said. "Fuck me harder. Make me cum again!"

Gordon obliged, pounding in and out of my pussy with his thick cock. I felt another rush of juices as he thrust. "You're such a hot little bitch, Jemma," he said. "Parker, look at your wife. She's so fucking hot!"

"Hell yeah, she is," Parker agreed. "Jemma, look, honey, I'm playing with myself because you look so sexy fucking Gordon."

"Oh, fuck!" I cried. "God, Gordon, fuck me harder! Parker, watch him fuck me!"

"You're getting into this now, huh?" Gordon pressed his lips against mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth, thrusting it in time with his cock.

"Cum, Jemma," Parker said. "I'm going to cum, and I want to see you cum at the same time."

Gordon broke the kiss. "That's right, baby. Cum for us."

"Ohhhh, fuck!" I screamed as my orgasm hit so hard I almost passed out.

To help me recover, Gordon covered my neck and shoulders with kisses while he continued thrusting in and out of me. "That was so fucking amazing, baby," he said. "I've never seen a woman cum that hard."

"I want you to cum," I said. "Cum in my pussy."

"Your wish is my command."

He fucked me harder and faster, so hard I was pushed back against the couch cushions. Finally he let out a long, low moan, then was still. "Goddamn, Jemma, you wore me out!"

"You want him to come back another night, Jemma?" Parker asked.

Did I? Hell with it; I wasn't going to lie to myself anymore. I liked being fucked by Gordon, and I wanted more. "Yes, I do," I said. "But better wait a couple weeks. I think we both need time to recover."

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers
12