But I Won't Do That Ch. 03

Story Info
Jemma learns one of Parker's secrets.
3.5k words
4.38
121.6k
31

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

I'd given up.

My husband had spent quite a bit of time and effort trying to convince me to fuck another man. At first, like a good wife, I'd refused. I'd never been with any man other than Parker, and I never wanted to be.

But he'd gotten sneaky. First he'd bought me a vibrator, saying he wanted to use it together. I'd refused, but had used the thing alone one day after refusing Parker sex because he'd bought it. Parker had caught me and joined in, and I'd had to admit, using the vibrator together was the hottest thing I'd ever done. We'd made it a regular part of our sex life.

Parker hadn't dropped the other man idea, though. Finally, he'd invited a coworker over for dinner. Of course, there'd been no doubt about what Parker really wanted. The coworker, Gordon, had walked in on me while I was changing my clothes, and hormones had taken their course.

Afterward, I'd regretted it, and had begged Parker not to bring Gordon over again. But Parker had persuaded me to let Gordon come over so I could face him and see that no one thought I was a slut or anything. Once Gordon had gotten there, hormones, this time helped along by alcohol, had once again taken their course. I'd had to admit, I liked fucking Gordon almost as much as I liked fucking Parker. And it had been exciting to have Parker watch.

"What turned you on about watching me and Gordon?" I asked Parker in bed a couple nights later.

"Everything." Parker turned to me and started rubbing my boobs through my nightie. "Jemma, you're the sexiest woman in existence when you're getting fucked. I've never seen anything as hot as you with Gordon's dick in your pussy, especially when you came."

"So you like watching another man share your wife?" I ran my hand down his chest and belly to the bulge in his boxers. "Yeah, I guess you do."

"I like watching my wife have fun and feel good." He slid his hand inside my nightie and tweaked my nipples. "And you liked it too."

"Yes, I did," I admitted. "Gordon's a good fuck. But you're a good lover. Most of the time, I'd rather be loved than just fucked."

"I know, baby. And most of the time, that's just what you're going to get. But sometimes a good fuck is a good thing, and since we both enjoy having Gordon fuck you..."

"Yes, I already told you Gordon can come over again. I still feel like I shouldn't be doing it with him, though. Like it's breaking our marriage vows."

"Jemma, if you and I both want something like that, it isn't breaking any vows. We agreed you could fuck Gordon. I begged you to do it, if I recall."

"Forsaking all others," I quoted.

"And there are lots of couples that don't forsake others sexually. You aren't falling in love with Gordon, right?"

"Of course not!" The thought horrified me.

"As far as I'm concerned, forsaking all others means I'm the only one you love. As long as you don't love Gordon, go ahead and fuck him. But only if I'm there to watch."

I laughed. "That sounds weird. Don't love him, just fuck him. I always thought sex and love were supposed to go together."

"Nope. They can, obviously." He reached under the hem of my nightie and touched my bare pussy. "Like right now, for example. But sex can be just plain fun."

"How much just plain fun did you have before we were married?"

"Enough to know what I'm talking about." Parker pushed my nightie up about my hips and rolled on top of me. "Want a demonstration of some fun?"

"Mmm, sure."

Parker thrust his thick cock inside me. I moaned. Since the other night with Gordon, I'd been so horny I could barely stand it. This was the fourth time Parker and I had fucked since then, and I didn't think I was ever going to get enough.

"You like that, huh?" Parker thrust harder. "How about that?"

"God, fuck me!" I said. I reached between us and found my clit with a finger. Pressing against it combined with the delicious feeling of Parker's cock sliding in and out of me brought me rapidly toward the brink. "Fuck me harder, Parker!"

"Are you playing with yourself?" Parker pulled out and moved so he could see my hand. "Oh, god, Jemma, that's so fucking sexy."

"Then why did you stop fucking me?"

"Because I want to see you playing with yourself while we fuck. Get on your hands and knees."

I did, and lowered my head to the pillow so I could reach under myself and resume manipulating my clit. Parker plunged back into me from behind. "Fuck!" I shouted. "That feels so goddamn good!"

"Hits your sweet spot, doesn't it, baby?" Parker asked as he pumped my pussy. "Hits you just right."

"God, yes!"

"What's hitting you right, baby?"

"Your fucking cock, Parker! Your cock is hitting my pussy just right! Oh my fucking lord, I'm going to cum!"

"Good girl. Cum for me."

The orgasm hit me hard, so hard that if it hadn't been for Parker's hands on my hips holding me steady, I probably would have toppled over. Until my first time with Gordon, I'd never cum during intercourse. Parker had always had to finger me or eat me after he fucked me so that I could have an orgasm. But the first time Gordon had fucked me, his cock had made me cum, and apparently that had unlocked something in me. Now almost every time I had a cock inside me, I came.

Parker held still to let me recover. "It's so fucking hot to see you cum with my cock in your pussy," he said. "I can feel it, you know. I can feel your pussy get tighter."

"Do you like feeling it?"

"Fuck, yes."

"Then make me do it again."

Parker pulled out of me, then slammed back in. For a few minutes, he fucked me hard, until I let out a scream and came again. Then, finally, he shot his cum into me.

"That was fucking amazing, Jemma," he said. He pulled out and lay beside me. "You've always been great in bed, but I think you're even better since you fucked Gordon."

"I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not."

"It is." He kissed the side of my head. "I love you, Jemma."

"I love you too."

But I wasn't too happy about what he'd said. I was better in bed because I'd fucked another man? There was something very wrong with that kind of thinking. I'd managed to excuse the idea of fucking someone else; Parker had wanted me to do it, after all, so it couldn't be that wrong. But for him to say sex with me was better because of it... I wasn't sure how to feel about that.

The next day, Parker came home from work and said, "I was talking to Gordon today. He was wondering if we wanted to get together this weekend."

"We?" I said. "Seems to me that Gordon and I are the ones who get together."

"Well, you know what I mean. I'm here too."

"Yeah, watching. You don't participate."

"Do you want me to? Are you thinking about a threesome?"

Was I? Obviously I'd never had a threesome, and I'd never really given much thought to the idea. Though I had considered it since Gordon had entered the picture. Being with another guy might feel more comfortable if my husband was participating. "I don't know," I said. "Would you do it?"

"Me? No. I've told you, I just want to watch. When I fuck you, I want to be the only one fucking you. But if you'd like to try a threesome sometime, I can ask Gordon if he knows anyone else who'd be interested. Or maybe you know someone you'd like to have join in."

"Yeah. You."

"Besides me. Sorry, Jemma, but I don't have any interest in joining in with another man. But if I find it sexy to watch you with one other guy, I'd find it twice as sexy to watch you with two."

"We aren't even going to have this conversation." Yeah, right, I was likely to fuck two other men at the same time for my husband's viewing pleasure. After the other night with Gordon, I'd decided I could deal with fucking one other man, but two was completely not going to happen. Ever.

Of course, I'd said that about fucking one other man, too.

Parker decided to change the subject. "So about Gordon? He wants to see you again, and I have the feeling you aren't exactly against that idea."

"I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that you don't have a problem with this."

"I gathered that, since you keep bringing it up. Jemma, honey, as long as you're happy, I'm happy. And if it makes you happy to have Gordon fuck you, then go for it."

"It makes you happy, too, though. You're the one who wanted it to happen."

"Exactly. Mutual happiness is a good thing. Come into the den; I want to show you something."

I wasn't totally sure I wanted to see whatever he was going to show me, but I followed him anyway. He turned on his computer and once it started up, went to a site I'd never heard of before. A porn site. "Parker, what the hell?" I said.

"Just watch, baby. You'll like it."

No, I wouldn't. At least, I didn't think I would. Other than one video that a high school friend of mine had shown at her eighteenth birthday party, I'd never seen porn. I hadn't really seen that video either, actually. I'd been too embarrassed and had spent the length of the movie hiding my eyes in the corner of the couch while the sounds around me had indicated that my friends were definitely enjoying themselves. And each other, I'd been pretty sure.

Parker clicked "play", and on the screen a naked couple appeared. They embraced, kissed, and fondled. Then another man showed up. He positioned himself behind the woman and caressed her thighs while she continued making out with the first man. I felt myself getting wet.

"You like this?" Parker asked.

"It's just a movie." I didn't want him to know how aroused I felt.

"It's a movie about two men fucking a woman. I've watched it before; it's pretty hot. You should check out this site sometime when I'm not home, if that makes you more comfortable. Just make sure you bring the vibrator in here."

"Do you watch this stuff when I'm not around?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes I watch it when you're in the other room."

A light bulb went on. "So this is where you got the idea of having me fuck Gordon? From watching online porn?"

"Not completely. I told you before, I like to watch people fucking. And I'm not likely to watch other people fuck, except on videos, when I have a hot wife here at home."

"You're not going to have a hot wife for long if this keeps up." I was furious. "God, Parker, I can't believe you! You've watched other people have sex in real life, you've fucked other women, and now you're telling me you watch porn? How often?"

"Two or three times a week, usually. Jemma, people watch porn. It's not a big deal. If it was all that rare, there wouldn't be so many porn sites. I think you like the idea and you're just reacting the way you did about the vibrator and about Gordon. Admit it, baby." His hand stole up to my crotch. "I bet you're wet under these pants, aren't you."

I slapped his arm. "Parker, knock it off. I don't want to see this shit anymore."

With a last glance at the screen- which I did want to see more of, but I wasn't about to admit it- I walked out of the room. Would Parker follow me, or would he stay in his den with his porn?

Lucky for him, he made the right choice. "Jemma, come on," he said, hurrying out of the den. "I thought it would be fun to watch it together. Some couples do that, you know. They watch porn together and it really spices things up."

"Let's see. You've fucked me with a vibrator and watched me fucking another man, and we need to spice things up why?"

"Why not? We could use the vibrator while we watch. Jemma, honey, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the porn. I just figured you'd get upset. Which you have, so obviously I was right."

"I'm upset because you didn't tell me!" I shouted. "You've got this whole secret life thing going on, and here I'd been dumb enough to think you loved me and I was enough for you!"

He tried to put his arms around me, but I moved away. I was angry enough that if he touched me, I'd probably break a finger or two. "I do love you, and you are enough for me," he said. "Honey, if it upsets you this much, I'll stop watching the stuff. It's just something fun for me, but I don't want you to feel hurt."

"How could I not feel hurt? You're watching these movies..." Something occurred to me. "It's because you want to watch people, right?"

"Exactly. I don't want to go out and watch other people have sex in real life, so I watch porn. Does that make it easier for you to understand?"

"Understand, yeah. But I'm still not sure I like the idea."

"Then I'll stop."

I thought about it. If Parker stopped watching his little movies, he might go looking for something else to watch. Or might be more sneaky about getting me to do things he could watch. "How about if you just don't watch it when I'm around?" I suggested.

"I'll go along with that on one condition."

"What might that be?"

"Finish watching this video with me. If you don't like it, I swear I'll never watch it again when you're in the house. But if you do like it, maybe we can watch together sometimes."

"I won't like it, but all right."

He took my hand and led me back into the den. He'd paused the video; he started it up again so I could see the woman bent over, one guy's cock in her mouth while the other one fucked her pussy. It was hot, I had to admit. I'd sucked Parker while he fucked me with the vibrator, and I'd imagined sucking him while Gordon fucked me. This video was completely one of my fantasies.

But I wasn't sure I wanted Parker to know that. Especially when he'd said he wouldn't join in with me and Gordon. "It's okay," I said.

Parker ran his hand over my tits. There was no way he could miss the hard nipples, and when he felt them he grinned. "Just okay, huh? How about you let me see how wet that pussy of yours is?"

"Why should I?"

"If you don't like this, prove it. Because I think you do and you're just pretending not to. So let me see."

"Fine."

Even though I knew I'd never hear the end of it when Parker found out how wet I really was, I stripped off my clothes. The video had me so horny I had a choice of either fucking Parker or grabbing my vibrator and doing it myself. Fucking Parker was more appealing right then.

He stuck his fingers into my pussy. "Damn, Jemma, you're wetter than I thought you'd be! Want to tell me again that this video's just okay?"

"All right, all right, it's fucking hot," I said. "It turns me on to watch a woman being double-teamed, okay? You happy now?"

"Not as happy as I'd be if you'd do it."

"Hell no. Not unless you're one of the men. I told you that."

"Okay, that's all right. But how about you go get that vibrator of yours and we can act this out?"

"Are you going to pause the movie while I'm gone?"

"Yes, honey. I don't want you to miss a second of it."

I hurried to the bedroom and got the vibrator out of the bureau drawer where I kept it when it wasn't in use. When I got back to the den, Parker was sitting in the computer chair, pants undone, stroking himself to the paused image on the screen. "Tell me what you want me to do, Jemma," he said.

I handed him the vibrator. "Fuck me with it."

"Bend over."

"What?"

"Stand between me and the desk and bend over. I'm going to fuck you from behind with this while you keep watching the movie."

"I want to suck your cock while you fuck me."

"We can do that after."

He started the movie again, and I did as he said. On the screen, the man in the woman's mouth pulled out. The other man lay down, and the woman got on top of him. Then the first man slowly slid his cock into her ass! At that moment, Parker pushed the vibrator into my pussy and I yelped. "Easy, baby," Parker whispered. "Look what they're doing. Doesn't that make you hot?"

"Fuck, yes," I replied. "But I'm not going to do it."

"Not with another guy, maybe." Parker stood, and I felt his cock against my ass cheek. "But wouldn't it be hot to try that with me and the vibrator?"

"I don't want to be fucked in the ass."

"Okay, okay. That one I won't push; I wouldn't make you do something like that unless you really wanted to." He moved the vibrator in and out of me. "But you should think about it. It could be fun."

"No, thanks. I don't want anything in my ass."

"Okay."

On the screen, the woman really seemed to be enjoying herself. So did the men. Parker angled the vibrator so it hit the sweet spot inside me, then pulled it out and held it against my clit. "Parker, god, yes!" I cried.

"Cum, Jemma," he said. "Cum for me and then I'll let you suck my cock."

"You'll let me?"

"Yep." He moved the vibrator around a little, until I felt like I was going to scream. "Do you want me to let you?"

"Parker!"

"Answer me, Jemma. Do you want to suck my cock while I fuck you with your toy? Do you want to keep watching this movie while we do it?"

"Yes. Oh, fuck, yes!"

"Good girl. Then cum for me."

Surprising myself, I did just that. I came hard, almost screaming at the pleasure of it. When I came down from it, Parker gently pushed me to my knees. "Suck me."

"I thought you were going to use the toy on me."

"Well, I can't quite reach." He handed it to me. "So you'll have to do it to yourself. Think you can multitask?"

"You asshole."

"Nope. Just a horny husband who's having a great time watching his wife get off. Do it, Jemma, please? Fuck yourself while you suck me off. I want to see."

It was an awkward angle, but I managed to slide the vibrator back into my pussy. I couldn't fuck it in and out very well, not while I was concentrating on Parker's dick, but just the vibration of the thing, along with the sounds from the video I could no longer see, make me want to cum again. Parker moaned. "Jemma, you are so hot. How'd I get lucky enough to have such a fucking hot little wife?"

I didn't answer. I was determined to make him shoot down my throat. I had to have some control, after all. It was just a matter of which of us would cum first.

"Fuck, Jemma! I'm cumming!" Parker cried out finally.

I reached up with the hand that wasn't already occupied and fondled his balls until he released a load of sweet, warm cream into my mouth. Then another orgasm hit me, and I let go of his cock to shout out, "Fuck! Yes!"

Parker reached over and switched off the computer. "Damn, Jemma, that was the hottest thing we've ever done."

"Hotter than making me fuck Gordon?"

"I didn't make you. You wanted it, you know you did. I just encouraged it." He pulled me up off the floor and kissed me hard. "I love you, Jemma."

"I love you too."

"So about Gordon coming over this weekend?"

I'd forgotten all about that question. "Yes, he can come. No pun intended."

Parker laughed. "Good. I'll tell him tomorrow. And maybe you can use your toy with him like you just did with me."

"Maybe." I wouldn't tell Parker, but that was exactly what I'd been thinking.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers