But I'm Innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,795 Followers

It took a moment for her comment to pierce the fog in my brain. "What, what did you say?"

She looked surprised. "What do you mean?"

"Your last comment was something about Brenda and her mother cancelling last weekend. And you said something about your mother being there. What the hell went on?"

She actually blushed. "I guess I have to tell you everything." She took a deep breath. "One day, just before high school graduation, Brenda and I were making love in her bedroom and her mom came home unexpectedly. She had been out on a date with her boyfriend and we thought she was going to stay at his place and we would be uninterrupted. I guess they had a fight about something so Angel came home. Suddenly she opened the door and caught us. I was licking Brenda's little pussy and Brenda was having one of her loud orgasms. That might have been why Angel was checking on us."

She paused with a distant look in her eyes. "We thought she would have a major come-apart but she just smiled and started to get undressed. It seems she had played with girls while in college and really missed the touch of a female. All three of us made love and had hot sex all weekend. We found out that Angel really likes to have a fist in her pussy. When she gets really turned on she can even get a second one in there. Brenda and I have tried on each other but we just aren't big enough down there, but maybe, after the baby is born I will be."

I shook my head in disbelief. This whole scene was unbelievable. Lacie and Brenda were not just lovers but in love with each other. I was the interloper. Hell, no wonder Brenda never liked me. And now to find out that Angel Givens was also part of the lesbian trio. Wait a minute.

"You said something about your mother being with you last weekend. What was that all about?"

She actually hung her head a little. "When Brenda and I were in college Mom let it out that Dad wasn't quite handling things in the bedroom anymore and she was frustrated. Brenda and I talked and decided to seduce Mom into our threesome. It took a while but she now loves having her pussy eaten by us and she loves eating out pussy. We use strap-on dildos also since she loves being penetrated."

"Does your dad know about this?"

"We suspected that he wondered if I was a lesbian until I started to date you but, no, I don't think he knows about us and Mom."

"I thought last weekend was a conference. What gives?"

She held her head up high again. "I know, I lied to you about that. I didn't want to lie but I didn't feel you were quite ready for the whole unvarnished truth about me yet. I suspected I was pregnant and wanted a wild weekend of unbridled lesbian sex before I started to show. We all decided to go to a lesbian resort we had heard about and let loose for the weekend. We reserved a suite with two bedrooms and intended to troll the women there for extra sex partners but Brenda called me on Thursday night, just before I left for the airport, and cancelled. She said that she and Angel had something suddenly come up and couldn't go. Mom and I had to tough it out alone."

"Yeah, I'm sure you were alone. How many women did you and dear Maggie bed?"

"It was five or six, I don't know as we weren't always together. One woman was very kinky. She brought her own needles for us to pierce her. Seems she has a sterilizer at home so she keeps them sterile between uses. She had us put needles in her breasts as we stimulated her clit. She came like gangbusters when mom pierced her clit with one needle. Now, my staid stay-at-home mother has pierced nipples too. Can you believe it?"

I really couldn't. The thought of my middle aged mother-in-law doing nasty sex things even with Lacie's father was more than my imagination could do. The idea that she had kinky sex with a female stranger was not in the realm of possibility.

I shook my head. I sincerely hoped this was all a bad dream and I would wake soon spooned behind my wife.

"So, before all this happened, what was your plan for our living arrangements?"

She got a beatific smile on her face as she related her dream. "I wanted Brenda to move in with us and share our large bed. She would be on one side and you on the other with me in the middle. She doesn't ever want a man to touch her so I would be able to make love with her and you could pound me from the rear as I dived into her pussy. If she wants to lick my pussy I would use my mouth on you. We would have all been happy together if you hadn't fucked it all up."

"What did Brenda think of this idea to share a bed with me?"

"She never was all that enthused about it but she accepted that I love you and want to be married to you."

"Are you positive about that?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I have one more question concerning that. Did you tell Brenda about the pregnancy before you went away last weekend?"

"Why, yes, I told her Wednesday evening on the phone. Why do you ask?"

"You said that Angel didn't go either, why didn't she?"

"Brenda never said. I think it might have been a family emergency."

"You are lovers and soulmates but she didn't tell you why she wasn't going with you?"

"Here's an alternative story for you to think about. Brenda doesn't like me and didn't like the fact you were dating and then marrying me just so you could have kids. She is told that you are pregnant and that you are soon going to tell me the whole story and move her into the house. She doesn't want to share you. She cancels her trip with you and makes sure her mother doesn't go either. Then she is attacked by me, allegedly. She doesn't want me prosecuted for some reason and doesn't call you at the resort but waits until Monday to tell you all about how dastardly I am. I propose that she wanted me out of your life so she stayed here and had her mother, or someone else, rape her repeatedly. I don't usually go out to someone else's house so normally I would not have an alibi but I do have one. You just won't check on it. I don't think she wants you to have kids as she doesn't want you to be distracted by anything."

I paused to see if she was thinking about this possibility. I tried to get more information about Brenda's state of mind. "So if Brenda doesn't want me in jail then why am I tied up like this?"

"We decided that you needed punishment for what you did. Brenda did want me to just throw you out but I want more than one child and I still only want one father for all my kids. So, I decided that you will have to pay a price for raping my girlfriend. Tied up with like this the camera can't really see the line. You, my husband, get a choice. A couple of men are coming to the house in a few minutes. I told them that you have a fantasy of being fucked by a man and will choose one of them to do the honors. I think you remember Randy Holmes from my work don't you?"

I had to think for a moment. At company get-togethers I had met most of her co-workers. Suddenly I remembered. "He is the guy that dresses in women's cut clothing and has the woman's hairdo, isn't he?"

She nodded. "Yes, he's the one. When you met him you told me that you couldn't stand to be around someone who was so effeminate. You compared him to that commentator for the gymnastics in the Olympics who is always done up to the nines and how little you liked him. Randy, though, really likes you and wants to be your friend. Normally he is the bottom in any relationship but he has consented to top you tonight. He told me his cock is only five inches long when hard so it would be easier to suck and take up your ass for the first time.

If you act, for the camera, like you are willing to go along with it then after tonight all is forgiven except that you will sleep in your old bed every night and I will come visit you when I want to make love with you. Brenda will move into this bedroom and share it with me. You will also be the main caregiver for our baby so Brenda and I, and maybe Mom and Angel, can get together whenever we want."

She paused to see my reaction. I suppose the look of disgust kept her going. "If you resist then Randy's friend, Ernie, who looks like a linebacker and reportedly has a nine inch cock will be your lover tonight. Ernie likes guys to resist his advances. He will face fuck you and then slam your ass so hard you might not walk normal for days. Then you might not want to be married to me anymore so I will be ready to send the video, edited of course, to all your family, your friends, co-workers, bosses and even put it on the internet. It will look like you are role playing as it will not appear you are restrained. That is why the line is around your thigh and wrist. If you don't let go and tug on the line it will look like you want to suck cock. You can also be placed in multiple positions for anal sex. You might be on your back, leaning forward, or even on your knees for your fucking."

She stopped again and tried to gauge my facial expression. The disgust on my face must have pleased her.

"What if I pull against these bindings right now. I will probably cut my wrists. How do you edit that out?"

"I guess I will cut the lines and call the fire department. I will testify that I caught you with your boyfriend and that you then tried to commit suicide. They will probably believe me over you."

"What about the one around my nuts? That will be hard to explain. By the way, why around my nuts?"

She actually giggled. "That idea came from some stories on LIterotica. I don't remember the author's name but he wrote several stories entitled The Yo-Yo Chronicles. In them he talked about putting a noose around the guy's balls to make him more compliant. It was very intriguing but I never thought I would do it to you but then you raped Brenda. If you don't act the right way while Randy and Ernie are here then I pull the line from behind you and out of sight of the camera. If I have to I can rip your balls clean off. You have already probably noticed that the line doesn't loosen when slack. It is a special knot both there and around your wrist."

"How do you get it off if it tightens and doesn't loosen?"

"I don't really know but it wouldn't be prudent to try and find out would it? I would recommend that you just go with the flow and take your punishment."

"Well, if I lose my balls then you lose your stud. You might want to consider that. Also you might consider the fact that if I lose my balls I might not give a damn if you show an edited video to anyone and everyone. I might just decide that hell isn't too bad of a place to reside. Prison might be okay."

She stopped and thought about it for maybe a split second. "No, I don't think you will risk your nuts. They are where you live and define your maleness."

I shrugged my shoulders and tried another tack. "Why isn't Brenda here? I would think that she would like to see my humiliation live and in living color instead of on a video. After all she is the wronged person isn't she?"

Lacie shook her head. "She refused to be here. She said she was too afraid of you and what you might do."

"Well, I for one, actually want her here. I want her here to see what she has accomplished. I would like for you to call her and tell her to get over here as fast as possible or else."

"I will call your bluff. Or else what?"

"I have the constitutional right to face my accuser. Even though this is not a court of law she has the choice to either face me here in this bedroom, tonight, before I am raped or, when I am released, I will go for every charge I can come up with and she will have to testify as to the reason you have lost your mind and hurt me. If that occurs you will be in jail and Brenda will have lost everything except her mother as a lover. I will go to the papers, the radio and TV stations and even stand on the street corner and tell my story until I have justice and you are both broken. Tell her that and get her over here."

The doorbell rang just then. Lacie gave me a look and left the room. I figured it was Randy Holmes and his friend Ernie. I just hoped I could talk some sense into them before my nuts were damaged beyond repair or my wrists were cut and I bled out. The actual rape aspect was of secondary importance right now.

I seriously contemplated trying to break the line around my wrist but my own childhood experience with fishing line was that you had to cut it because it had too high a tensile strength to break.

Was there something in the room that I could use to cut the line? I had to think and think fast. There was a pocket knife in one of my drawers but could I reach it and then into it with my hands tied to my thighs? I know I could get up and move but I would not be able to stand upright fully. I decided the pen knife was out. Was there a rough or sharp edge somewhere in the room?

I put my legs together so my hands could be together. Could I untie the knot? I tried and tried but it was tied too well. All I did was pull it a little tighter on each wrist.

All too soon there were multiple footsteps on the stairs. I was getting very worried. Lacie wasn't listening to any reason. The woman that pledged to love and honor was gone or never was. Brenda concocted a story and Lacie bought it hook, line and sinker. There was no pun intended in my mind as I tried to figure out how I could defeat them all and survive this night.

Randy came into my field of vision. "Oh my, look at you. Blake I have wanted to see you somewhat like this for a long time." He giggled. Then he pulled his friend in front of me. "Look Ernie, he's ready for us, just like Lacie said. I wonder how hard he will fight us."

Ernie was a black man about six foot four inches tall compared to Randy's five foot six inches. Ernie was over 200 pounds but not much was fat. He had a shaved head. I suppose he might be considered handsome. Randy, on the other hand, was wearing makeup and was about five and a half feet tall and only about 130-150 pounds. His skin was smooth and soft looking. He had an elaborate hairdo.

Both were still clothed so there was no hint if Lacie was telling the truth about their respective endowments.

Lacie had not come back into the bedroom. I hoped she was on the phone with Brenda. I had to use the time to try and convince them to let me go.

"Look, Randy, you know me. I know that Lacie told you that I had a fantasy about getting tied up and having my first man sex. I am telling you now that this is all a hoax being perpetrated by Lacie's girlfriend Brenda Givens. Do you know her?"

Randy nodded and started to stoke my chest. "I need you to believe that I do not have a gay fantasy and certainly not a fantasy where I am tied up and forced to have sex with someone."

He didn't seem to believe me. "Randy, listen fully to me. When I am free I am getting the video file and taking it to the police. If you don't stop her and let me go you and your friend here will be charged as accessories to rape and maybe for rape yourselves. This is not a joke."

Randy smiled at me. "Lacie said you might come up with a whole story that was believable but that you were fully into this whole scenario."

"Look then at what she used to tie me up. This is high tensile strength fishing line. If I wanted to be part of this do you think I would allow something that could destroy my hands? Look closely, I am already bleeding from some of the spots on my wrists. If I don't get these ties off me I could lost my hands."

He actually looked like he was beginning to believe me. I needed something else. "Look at the line down between my legs. Lacie tied my nut sack off and the noose could actually destroy my balls. Does this look like something that would be part of a fantasy? Please help me by getting me loose from these hideous lines. I beg of you."

Ending One

Ernie got down and looked at my nut sack. "Shit, Randy, I think he might be telling the truth. His nuts are all purple and I can't see the line around his sack. Quick let's get this stuff off him."

I don't think Randy was quite ready to give up on his personal fantasy of having sex with me but he did help Ernie free my balls. God, it was painful but what a relief to know that my testicles might just survive this nightmare.

They then freed my hands. The bleeding stopped but my wrists were very sore. I could hear Lacie returning to the bedroom so I quickly wrapped the line around my wrists again but they were no longer in a noose.

Lacie came into the room and stopped. "I figured you boys would be undressed and getting ready to fuck my husband. What gives?"

I decided to answer. "We have been talking, dear heart. I asked them to not start on me until Brenda is here. Is she coming?"

Lacie nodded. "She was reluctant." I could see her trying to come up with a plausible story to keep Randy and Ernie in the dark about the real reason I was tied up. "I finally convinced her that you really wanted her to witness you acceptance of your bi side and that it would turn you on more if it seemed more people were in on your debasement."

She shook her tresses. "Brenda will be here in about thirty minutes. She was visiting her mother when I called."

I hadn't known that Angel lived fairly close to our house. Might some of her nights with Brenda been spent there I wondered. Oh well, it doesn't really matter anymore.

Lacie took charge again. "I know you want to wait for Brenda, dear, but I am anxious to see one of these boys put his dick in your mouth. I believe they can control themselves and not coat your face and body with sperm until Brenda is here. So which scenario did you decide on, nice and loving with Randy or hard and heavy with Ernie?"

"Neither actually. I will bite the cock of either one or both if they get close to my face."

She actually shrieked. "What! How dare you do this to me!" She grabbed the end of the line that had been fed under the chair and pulled on it. She pulled and pulled as it wasn't getting tighter. I started to laugh at her.

"You're going to lose your balls if you don't do as I say!" She got that comment out before realizing that the line was loose and she didn't have much power over me. Ernie and Randy just stood there and watched as I stood up and shoved Lacie onto the bed.

"If you have any brains left in your head you will stay right there until this whole damn fiasco is finished."

"How did you get loose?" This was her only concern?

"Randy and Ernie might have bought in on your 'Blake wants to be forced' scenario but they had serious misgivings about going through with it when I pointed out your little torture devices. They believed me when I asked them if a sane man would actually put his balls on the line for role playing."

She started to get up. "I am asking you to stay where you are. The video is still recording so I will not stoop to your level and tie you up but I am asking that you stay here until Brenda gets here and we will get to the bottom of this whole charade."

She sat up on the edge of the bed. "If you call Brenda and warn her that everything has changed or if you wish to leave I cannot and will not stop you. But, and this is a big but, if you do so then pack and leave and not come back. There can be no reconciliation if that is what you wanted out of this."

Randy was now itching to leave. "Look, Blake, I know you might be a little sore at us but do we need to stay here? I mean, we were only here to have sex with you and I don't believe that is in the cards now."

I nodded to him. He and Ernie couldn't leave quick enough. After they thundered down the stairs and slammed the front door on their way out it became very quiet in the house.

I went and put on a tee shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. I made sure to put my keys and my wallet in the pockets, just in case. After slipping on a pair of deck shoes I was dressed but, by going commando, my poor nuts had a little room to move. I mentally shuddered at the thought of putting on briefs in the coming days.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,795 Followers
123456...9