But It's Raining Out

Story Info
A fellatrix accomodates despite the storm.
2k words
4.49
18.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work of fiction depicts consenting adults. It is written entirely as a dialogue, so the quotation marks have not been included. It is an experiment to see if the story can take the reader on a journey without the need for descriptive phrases. Please enjoy!

*

Hey Brenda, it's Mike.

I know who it is you goof. I can see the caller ID. What's up?

Can I come over and put my dick in your mouth?

Again? Jeez Mike, it's raining cats and dogs.

Can you pick me up?

Oh goodness Mike. You really are spoiled. You want me to pick you up and suck your dick? Do you want to bring your shirts over so I can iron them as well?

I'll walk.

Mike, I've got my night shirt on, and I'm ready for bed.

It will only take me a few minutes to get over there. I'll run.

There's a veritable hurricane going on outside. The streets are probably flooded by now.

I know. But I'm about to bust. My balls hurt and I can hardly walk.

Well then silly, how are you going to run?

If I knew you were going to let me come over I'd stop hurting for just long enough to get there.

Oh, poor baby. How long has it been since you last came.

Three days.

How long?

I dunno, maybe four or five days.

Are you kidding? The last time I swallowed your stuff, I almost drowned and I'd jacked you off just two days earlier.

Please. I'm really gonna owe you big time.

Mike...

Please. Please. Please. I'll wash your car.

Oh for goodness sake. Okay. Here's the deal. If you can get over here without getting struck by lightning or swept away in a flood, I'll suck your dick. But you have to get here in the next twenty minutes or I'll lock the door and...what the fuck?

Brenda. Brenda. Hurry up and open the door. I'm soaking wet.

How the fuck did you get here so fast?

I was outside when I called.

You really are desperate aren't you?

Yup. You have no idea what it's like to be a guy with two five pound bags of rice swinging from his crotch.

God, you are so descriptive. There better not be five gallons of cum in those fellas cause I'm not gonna swallow it all if you keep shooting like last time.

Okay, if you can't swallow it all just let me shoot it on your face or your boobs.

No way Jose. The only reason I suck your dick is cause I love the taste of your cum.

What about Bill's?

I don't swallow his cum but I've already been over this with you a hundred times since I got married.

I know but I still can't believe it.

He thinks it belongs in my pussy so we can make a family. You know what a family is don't you?

Of course sweetie. But jeez, as much as you've always liked swallowing mine, I thought for sure...

Well I don't and to tell you the truth, as much as you come, I don't need to swallow Bill's. There's barely enough room in my tummy for food the next day.

Ha Ha. I don't come that much... do I?

Why don't you suck your own dick and see how much comes out.

Oh believe me, I would if I could. I'd probably never get to work in time to teach my first two classes if I could suck my own dick.

Ha, ha. Very funny.

Besides, I've got you to help out.

Yes you do don't you.

I always have and I always will, well at least when Bill is out of town.

That's right bub. Only when Bill's out of town.

When's he due back?

In two weeks.

Hot damn. Two weeks huh.

Don't get your hopes up too high there big boy. I've got my own classes to teach as well and I'm grading my student's mid-terms for the next four days.

Oh well. What about after that.

God why'd you have to go and marry a girl who doesn't like to swallow?

I don't know. Her knockers?

Her knockers huh? What good are knockers that turn you on if you don't have a place to make a deposit so to speak?

Oh we have sex a couple times a week when she's not on her period.

Oh. So it's that time of month and you have to run off to your little surrogate do ya?

Yeah. Sorry. But if you'd not wanted to experiment before you went to grad school, you'd have never known the joy of jizz.

Oh god. It's a good thing you teach electronics, cause poetry is certainly not in your quiver of capabilities.

The kind of poetry I like is Stop, Look, Listen.

Right. More like, kneel, suck, swallow.

Oh yeah. I like that one best.

Another example of Occam's razor.

Wow. And I thought you only taught English Lit.

Reduce, reduce reduce.

How about, kneel, kneel, kneel.

Okay. But this better not take all night.

Do you remember the first time you saw my dick?

How could I forget? You were so proud of it. God, are all guys that way?

I don't know, but I remember the look on your face, especially when it started to squirt its stuff.

Yeah. How old were you? It seems like a lifetime ago.

I don't remember, but I knew it turned you on.

Did not.

Did too.

How could you possibly have read my mind?

I didn't. I read the look on your face.

Hey! Are you gonna talk all night or are you going to do what you came over here to do?

Could you pull down my shorts?

Oh my goodness. Anything else your majesty?

Well let's see. Can you sing my favorite song?

What the hell? Which one's that?

You know. The one that goes ugghh ugghh when I'm passing your tonsils into your throat.

Shut up. Stand closer, pull your own shorts down before I count to three or its...Jesus, where'd you learn to move so fast. God Mike, doesn't that thing hurt when its all swollen and red?

Yeah. Maybe you better kiss it and make it better. That always helps.

Yeah. Maybe I better, oh my. An appetizer is dripping from your piss slit. Pardon me. Don't mind if I do.

Oh god Bren, I love watching you lick your lips when my cockhead is just an inch or two away from your mouth. Your eyes glass over and your nostrils flare.

Keep talking. I've got work to do.

Let me see your breasts?

Not unless you ask the way you used to ask?

Okay.

Go ahead.

Uh, Bren do you think it'd be okay if I saw your titties?

I don't know. Boys aren't supposed to see a girl's titties.

Oh come on now. Just once.

Just once. You promise.

Yeah sure. Just this once.

Okay. Pull my nightshirt off me.

With pleasure. Now can you put your mouth close to my dick again? Please. I think I'm about to come.

Wow. You haven't been laid in a while have you?

Not this week. But I jerked off, let's see, I think it was Saturday.

Saturday? Damn it Mike, you said three days. Saturday was six days ago.

I know. But I haven't had time.

Christ. You're lucky I only live a mile away.

I know. I'm also lucky you love cum.

Your cum Mike. Your cum.

Yeah. I'm especially lucky you like my cum.

Okay. Here's the deal. I'm going to take this glass that had water in it. When I can't swallow any more of your stuff, I'm gonna jack the rest in here. Then, if you ever want me to suck your dick again, you're going to have to drink what's in the glass. Got it?

Are you kidding? You want me to swallow my own stuff? That's gay.

No Mike. It would be gay if you were eating another guy's cum. When you eat your own, its just, I don't know, recycling. Yeah, that's what it is, it's recycling.

Oh my god Bren. Please try to swallow it all. I don't want to have to eat my own cum.

Well if you ever want your balls drained again by me, you better jack off on a more regular basis, cause from this point on, what I can't swallow, you will.

Okay. Okay. But please try. I like it when I watch your throat working to swallow it all.

And I like swallowing it. But Mike. I like milkshakes too. I just don't make a habit of ordering and drinking three or four at a time.

Ha ha. Now please. Could we just do this and get it over with. Natalie knows how long my evening run takes.

Oh, now you're concerned your wife might get suspicious. Why don't you just tell her you got swept away in the flood and hung on to a light post until you were rescued. Better yet, why don't you make her do this once in a while.

Please Bren. If it ever does stop raining, I'll wash your car.

You bet you will buster. Exactly one week after it quits raining, you'll wash my car and clean the inside too.

Will you suck my dick after I'm done?

Oh you are so incorrigible. Why is it so exciting for you that I suck you off?

Because it excites you too.

Yes it does. But, Jeez Louise Mike, the way you carry on some times I think you're a little ten year old boy who got to stay up past his bedtime.

I am, and speaking of bedtime, do you think you can work your magic, so we can put this poor fella out of his misery.

Sure scoot a little closer and I'll just...

Open wide.

Oh my god,

I won't last a min,

oh god, that feels,

you have no idea,

lord have mercy,

please don't stop,

please oh god I'm...gonna...

oh here it come,

holy hell this is gonna feel good.

GOD DAMN IT BRENDA. Why'd you stop?

Mike, can't you stop talking for one minute?

Okay. Okay, but hurry please. I can't hold out much longer, oh no,

Go ahead bro' fire away.

God damn. That is so hot. Seeing your mouth wide open, oh shit.

Take it quick.

Oh yeah.

Oh god that is so good.

Damn, damn, damn.

Suck it.

Get it all.

Don't spill any.

Oh god.

I love to watch your throat spasm when you swallow.

Please keep going there's more.

Oh Christ.

This is gonna be a double cum.

Oh it is.

Oh god.

There's more.

No no.

Don't spill any.

Swallow it all.

Please please don't spill any.

Oh jesus.

I'm gonna faint.

Wow.

I can't believe you took it all.

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you.

You are truly an angel.

M...Mike. Get me a glass of water please.

Oh yeah. Sure thing. Don't move.

Mike.

What?

Pull up your shorts. You look stupid walking with your shorts around your ankles.

Here's your water.

Thanks.

Wow. That was the best blowjob I've ever had.

Oh get real Mike. That wasn't a blowjob. You didn't last 40 seconds.

I know, but the feel of your mouth around my cock, oh god look, its getting hard again.

Are you fucking kidding me. Get your ass back out in the rain. I'm not gonna do that again for a long time.

Four days right?

More like four months. Damn Mike. I've never swallowed that much cum. Not even when you face fucked me three times that one day. Where does all that stuff get made?

I dunno, but just thinking of you doin it, makes me fill up so fast, I think there's a storm in my crotch.

For goodness sake. It is a good thing Bill goes out of town twice a month. I don't know how you would survive if he had a regular job.

I don't know how I'd survive if you didn't like to swallow.

Yeah I do don't I? Now get going.

Okay. And thanks.

You're welcome Mike and thank you too. After all, what are sisters for if they can't help their brother out from time to time?