But Love Is Blind....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers

I just nodded, unable to speak. This was now heading into another phase, a rather sordid and unsavory phase.

"Based on what you've told me, the weekends, from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning, are not in question." Paul continued. "So we have to monitor your wife's activities from Monday until she leaves for New York on Friday morning. Let's see if there's anything out of the ordinary during those days. You realize, of course, that it's her time in New York that we have to examine very carefully. What hotel does she use?"

I gave him that information and he seemed pleased. "Very good, Jake. I know the head of security there and I'm sure that we'll be able to cover everything that happens during the time that she's there. I'll be getting back to you as soon as I have anything."

He rose and turned to leave, then stopped and looked at me with sympathy in his gaze. "Look, Jake. Just hang in, don't do anything out of the ordinary. Can you do that?"

I again nodded. He shook his head and walked out of my office. I sat there, a little shaken. This thing was now taking on a life of it's own. I had lost a bit of control and I felt a bit lost. I tried to examine my feelings for Jenny. I found that I loved her, but I also hated her. I hated what she was doing and I hated her betrayal and her infidelity. I wondered if I would be able to forgive her. Forgive her fucking someone else. Forgive her for betraying our marriage vows. Forgive her for the humiliation I felt. Forgive her for the lies and contempt she has shown for our marriage. I smiled bitterly, I would miss the cheesecake

The week was difficult at the office and at home. It seemed that I couldn't keep my mind on the things that needed my attention at work. At home it took everything I had to maintain a semblance of normality. Actually, it wasn't all that difficult. As usual, Jenny seemed preoccupied. I'm not sure she would have even noticed if I had a heart attack and died in bed.

Paul called me in the office on Friday morning. "Jake, I have nothing for you at the present. Jenny's activities have been entirely normal, nothing out of the ordinary. We're now going to concentrate on what she does in the city. I have spoken to my contact in the hotel and everything is covered. I'll get back to you Monday morning. I have your cell phone number and I'll call you on Saturday with a preliminary report. Is that ok?" he asked.

I indicated that that would be fine. I dropped the phone on its base and swallowed. This was coming to a head now and I was frightened, frightened of the future. I realized that I would have to make decisions. I had been putting it off. I realized that I would have to begin giving my future some thought, but first I wanted to hear from Paul.

**********************

I was in the garage Saturday afternoon putting a garden spade away when my cell phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked out and saw Jenny in the kitchen. I answered it - it was Paul.

"Hi, Jake. It's not good news. Let me give you some information, you'll get a DVD and two copies and our complete report plus two copies Monday morning in your office. Is that okay?"

I muttered an assent and found my hand trembling a bit. He paused and continued.

"Jenny checked into the hotel around 10 a.m. Friday morning. A bellman took her bag up to her suite. She visited two large medical practices and then had lunch around 12. After lunch she visited a dental supply house where she spent about an hour and a half. She returned to the hotel around 3, went up to her room, undressed and showered. She did not dress after her shower, she just threw on a lightweight robe. She called down for a bottle of wine which was delivered about 20 minutes later in an ice bucket. A guy showed up around 4"

Paul cleared his throat. "The guy's name is Brian Fellows. He's an MD and lives not far from you. I assume you know him." Paul stated more than asked.

"Okay, Paul. Make sure to send over to me everything you have on Monday. I'll take it from there, and Paul, thanks, I appreciate your help." I managed to get out.

We said our goodbyes and I clicked the phone off. I was not surprised, I had already figured out who she was fucking. My first clue were the little purple pills. I knew that she needed a Rx for them and I also knew that Brian was her gynecologist. The clincher was the bullshit about her vaginitis. Cheryl had clued me in about that and I had checked the Internet. Getting over that condition seldom took over a week, and never 6 months. So it wasn't too difficult to put two and two together and I sure wasn't getting five.

They must have gotten a real laugh about cutting me off. The poor schmuck of a husband not getting any loving from his devoted wife while she's screwing another guy's brains out. A light suddenly went on in my head. I was finally aware of why I had not shared what I had done to Jenny's birth control pills. I was ashamed of myself. After all, that really was a rotten thing to do. But guess what, I was no longer ashamed. The shame was gone - fuck her, fuck them both.

The anger had taken hold now and was keeping my sorrow and grief at bay. But the anger I now felt was not the rage that had consumed me. This was a cold, calculated and bitter fury. I wanted to strike out at both of them, I wanted them to hurt as I now hurt. Jenny had proved to be a betrayer and her lover no better. He had a wife and a profession - he risked much for an illicit piece of ass.

I am by nature not a devious man and I made no devious plans. Whatever action I would take would be straightforward and direct. I had no need to be devious. My plan was simplicity itself and would prove to be as devastating as the most nefarious plot. Now the trick was to act as if I suspected nothing. I just had to be my usual pleasant and unsuspecting fool of a husband. I think I may have gotten an Oscar for how I controlled myself during that weekend.

*******************

I left the house early on Monday; I was gone before Jenny was out of bed. I just couldn't bring myself to face her again. I got to the office early, make myself some coffee and sat at my desk and waited. People began to drift in, but since my door was closed I was not bothered. I notified my secretary, Pam, that I would not be accepting any calls except from Paul Grayson and that I would be expecting a package which she should immediately bring in to me when it arrived.

Ten minutes later my office door opened and Cheryl walked in and plopped herself in a chair. Pam knew better then to even try to intercept her.

"Jake, you know that Jenny and I have become close friends. I fear for your future together. Talk to me, Jake. Tell me what's going on, please," she pleaded.

"Cheryl, for your own sake I'm not going to tell you anything. Things will be coming to a head very soon, you'll then know the whole story. Until then, I have to ask that you not get involved in this mess, for your own good as well as for mine. Do you understand what I'm telling you?" I said as I looked directly at her.

Cheryl nodded and I noticed the tears in her eyes. She rose and turned to me. "You know that I'll do whatever I can for both of you. But also know that I won't abandon Jenny."

"You're a good friend, Cheryl. I know that you'll do whatever you think is best," I replied quietly.

A few minutes after Cheryl had gone, Pam entered my office with a package. I told her that I wanted to interruptions for the next couple of hours - no calls and no visitors.

I have to admit that I had a lump in my throat as I unwrapped the package. Inside the plain, brown box were the three reports from Paul as well as the three DVDs. I opened my laptop and inserted the disc. It opened with a view of a typical hotel room with a king sized bed in the middle of it. I could see a portion of the bathroom and noticed the large mirror over the dresser. I then saw a bellman enter the room carrying a piece of luggage that I recognized as my wife's. He placed it on the floor and I then saw his back as he turned to leave. There was no view of the door or arch into the room. The time stamp told me that it was 10:20 a.m.

The screen flickered and I saw Jenny enter the room. The time read 3:03 p.m. I watched as she shook her jacket from her shoulders and draped it across a chair. She looked at herself in the mirror and smoothed an eyebrow. She ten proceeded to unbutton her blouse which is threw in the direction of the chair. My eyes narrowed as I saw the bra she had on, no wonder she had worn a business suit with a jacket. The bottoms of her breasts were barely supported by the half bra, leaving her nipples exposed. Without the suit jacket, they would have been noticeably poking through her blouse. They looked distended, probably by the friction of the blouse.

She then lowered the side zipper of her skirt and stepped out of it. I wasn't surprised to see that she had on a very brief thong and I wondered why she hadn't waited for her lover to arrive to disrobe her. She pulled the panties off of her hips and let them fall to the floor. I took in a sharp breath when I saw that she had shaved her pubes. She was as bare as a baby. She moved into the bathroom and I saw her perch on the john. There was the sound of her tinkling and then she wiped herself briefly, rose and moved out of sight. I then heard the shower turn on.

It wasn't long before I saw Jenny return to the bedroom drying herself with a large bath towel. I had to admit that, even after all the years, she had kept her body firm and fit. Her breasts had little sag in them and her stomach had just the slightest roundness. Below her stomach her hairless mound of venus appeared to be almost obscene, almost as if it was borrowed from a prepubescent young girl. I suddenly realized that for the first time since I bedded this woman, her nakedness did not arouse me. I didn't have a hard-on, all I felt was bitterness and anger. She threw a lightweight short robe on and poured herself a glass of wine and turned on the TV.

I fast-forwarded the disc until I saw a male enter the bedroom with a small overnight case in his hand. The time-stamp read 4:04 p.m. I saw Brian Fellows approach Jenny who was sprawled upon a chaise. They had yet to say a word. He stood by her as she smiled up at him and slowly opened her thighs revealing her shaved pudenda under the folds of the robe.

I heard him gasp, "Goddamn, Jenny. You did it. Damn, it looks great. Don't move a muscle, stay just as you are."

I watched him quickly shed his clothing and kneel by the foot of the chaise. He face was inches from her pussy. He then moved forward, extended his tongue, and slowly allowed it to slide along the lips of her labia which were now becoming quite moist. He then buried his mouth in her crotch and it wasn't long before I saw Jenny tense, clutch his head in her hands, and orgasm. It was almost clinical, as if I were watching a porn movie. No, not even that, it was as if I were watching two animals rut.

I saw them both rise and move to the bed where they snuggled for a bit. I was suddenly aware that there was almost no conversation between the two, almost as if this was such a common occurrence for them that words were not necessary.

The camera must have been planted so as to give a view from the foot of the bed. I saw Jenny reach down and grasp her lover's cock, stroking it slowly. She then moved down and engulfed the head of his cock. Her mouth moved slowly up and down his shaft and I could streaks of her saliva coating the flesh of his prick. I then heard her murmur, "We don't want to waste that erection, Brian. I have something warm and snug waiting for it."

With that I saw her move astride him. I watched as her ass moved slowly above his erection. I watched as she bent over a bit, grasped him and placed the head of his dick at the entrance to her pussy. I watched as she slowly lowered herself. I saw her lips spread to accommodate the invasion of his cock. I saw her slowly sink upon him until he was fully imbedded.

I tore my eyes away from the screen. I couldn't watch and my vision was blurred by my sudden tears. I felt myself hyperventilating and I struggled to calm my breathing. It was a few moments before I could bring myself to watch the activities in that room again. I saw that their position had changed - he was now on top of her, his ass moving rapidly up and down. He tensed and I heard him mutter, "Ohhhh, I'm gonna come. Ohhh, I'm coming, coming, coming." Moments later I saw him fall beside her, exhausted. In the brief moment before Jenny closed her legs I saw her pussy wide open, semen flowing out and down the crack of her ass. Sure, no condoms necessary.

I shut down the DVD, removed it from the laptop and placed it back in its sleeve. I took the reports and the DVDs and locked them in my office safe. I had absolutely no desire to see any more and I really had no interest in reading the detailed rreport that Paul had sent to me. I just sat and gazed out of the window. I felt totally numb, almost like I was out of body. I recognized that I was in shock and I struggled to regain my mental equilibrium. I took a deep breath and I knew what I had to do.

The tasks I had set out for myself that day and the days after seemed to calm me. I kept busy with my plans and with the day to day activities that were work related. I was now grateful for Jenny's continued indifference and withdrawal. It made it easier for me to act the unsuspecting husband. Thank goodness I wouldn't have to keep up the act for too much longer.

On Wednesday I called Paul Grayson. "Paul, can you get me a key card for that room in New York?"

He knew exactly what room I was talking about. "Whoa, Jake. Calm down. I don't like what I'm hearing. You're smart enough to recognize the foolishness of doing anything violent."

"Paul, I assure you that I have absolutely no intention of becoming violent. I just think that it would be most appropriate if I showed up there and had a little conversation with my wife and her lover. I absolutely promise that there will be no violence. Trust me, Paul."

There was a pause on the line and I heard the hesitation in his voice. "Ok, Jake. I'm trusting you on this, please don't disappoint me. I'll get the key card over to you by Friday morning."

"Thanks, Paul. I owe you big time," I said before I replaced the phone on its base.

True to his word, a messenger delivered a sealed envelope early on Friday. I kept busy that morning with mundane tasks then told Pam that I would be out for the rest of the day. She had my cell phone number and would contact me if absolutely necessary.

I slipped behind the wheel of my car and headed out to the Interstate. I had timed the drive so that I would arrive at the hotel about 4:30 p.m. The valet took my car and I looked around as I entered the lobby. Quite nice, no shabby, cheap digs for the lovers. The elevator took me to the appropriate floor and I quickly made my way to their room. I put my ear to the door, but heard nothing.

I quietly unlocked the door and peered in. The door opened to a short hallway with a closet on the right. Beyond that was what appeared to be a small living room. This was obviously a suite and I heard them from the doorway leading to the bedroom. I moved silently to the partly opened door, opened it further and looked in.

They didn't notice me; I doubt if they would have noticed if Peter Pan and his Lost Boys had entered the room. Fellows was in the midst of an orgasm and he was gasping out the last of his ejaculation. Jenny was groaning and her hands were clasped tightly on his shoulders. Damn, could I have timed this any better?

"Bravo, bravo. What a performance. Is an encore possible?" I spoke uo loudly while applauding. It was as if a bomb had gone off in the room. Fellows jumped from between Jenny's legs and was standing by the bed clutching a portion of the sheet with which he covered his groin. Jenny had grabbed the remaining portion of the sheet to her chest. Her eyes were wide with fright and she had turned an interesting shade of gray as she recognized who was standing in the doorway. Fellows just stood there, mouth agape. Jenny had lowered her eyes. I casually moved into the room and took a seat on the chair.

"Ok, Mr. Fellows. I won't use the term Doctor because it remains to be seen how long you'll be able to retain that title. You have two options which I will explain in detail. Option one: You will close your practice and move out of the area. Out of state also includes Pennsylvania, that's too close. May I suggest New York; that way you'll still be able to meet my soon to be ex-wife and resume your weekend activities. I'm sure that she would be terribly disappointed if you did not continue fucking her every Friday and Saturday. You will have 30 days to get out.

"Option two: If you refuse option one, I'll bring immediate suit against you. I will also petition the Licensing Board to revoke your license to practice medicine in this state, which I predict would certainly limit gaining access to your profession elsewhere in the country. I don't think that they condone a physician screwing his married patients. I will also provide your wife with ample evidence in any divorce action she takes. You have 60 seconds to make a decision or I will decide what action to take." I raised my wrist and looked at my watch.

After a few seconds I heard him grate, "You son-of-a-bitch."

I raised my eyes in mock surprise. "That's not an answer. You have 20 seconds left."

"You win," he had sagged, his features drawn and frightened now. "I'll move." I saw him shake in anger and frustration. He knew that he really didn't have much of a choice. I had his balls in a vise.

"Wise choice - now get dressed and get the fuck out of here before I change my mind." I snarled.

He quickly dressed, grabbed his bag and without even a glance at Jenny, departed.

As the door slammed behind him, I turned my attention to my wife. She was still sitting up in the bed with the sheet still clutched to her chest. I noticed her pallor. Her eyes were still averted, she would not meet my gaze. I saw one tear coursing down her cheek.

"Jenny," I began. "I'm not going to ask why you destroyed our marriage. I don't want to know the reasons behind your adultery. I really don't give a shit about the reasons for your betrayal.

I continued. "I fully intended to destroy you. I intended to bring all of the evidence of your infidelity, written and visual, to court. Our children would have been horrified and your reputation irrevocably shredded, which would have effectively ruined your career with your firm.

"But, I'm not going down that road. I realized that by doing that I would be descending to your level and I would lose my self respect. So I'm filing for a no-fault divorce. I'll let you explain to the kids why we're splitting up. I have already rented an apartment and all of my things should be moved in by the time I leave here. I don't want you contacting me under any circumstances, either in person, by phone or by mail. I would really prefer it if I never saw you again. Right now the sight of you sickens me. Any necessary communication will be through my attorney. The necessary papers will be delivered to you on Monday morning."

To her credit she didn't start with the stale excuses. I didn't hear "oh, I'm so sorry - it was just sex - I love you, not him - I've never done this before - please forgive me - it'll never happen again - I was bored - it was just a fling." I heard none of that sorry shit. She just sat there, pale as a ghost, with her head down. For a brief moment I felt sympathy for her, but I quickly cast that aside.

I rose, looked at her one last time, turned and quickly walked out of the door and out of her life.

Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers