But Mom, He's Black! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she answered the door that evening, she had just finished working out, and was sweaty in just a pink sports bra and tight cycling shorts. Her parents were out for dinner at their friends', and the house was quiet except for Maddie's workout music, which she had turned off when she went to get the door.

The two boys were standing out there awkwardly with their backpacks.

"Come on in," she said, letting them into her foyer. "You're Roger," she said, pointing to the tall skinny boy, "And you're Chaz."

"Right," Roger affirmed. Chaz was smiling too widely, and was having trouble looking elsewhere but at Maddie's tight pink bike shorts, and the white flesh straining behind it.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Maddie asked, walking away from them towards the kitchen in a way that now had Roger transfixed by her behind.

"We're fine," Chaz answered. Maddie grabbed a water bottle and drank it fast; the boys watched the cold liquid gulp down her throat and both felt their pants twitch at the sight.

Maddie was still immensely sweaty, and apologized, but the sweat only seemed to cement the girl in the boys' minds as some wild, animalistic fuck goddess. Chaz saw Maddie like an Egyptian queen, perspiring in the hot sun as an army of faithful white slaves fanned her body vigorously. Roger saw her in the scorching jungle, standing bold in tattered clothes and mud as they all bowed down before her.

They all sat down on a circle of couches, and Maddie explained the idea for her paper. It was crude and elementary, but the boys couldn't care one bit. They were content and aroused just to be in the company of Maddie Goldberg.

"Do you get what I'm going for?" Maddie finally asked, and the two boys nodded. It was a messy paper, not very reaching, but they knew how they could twerk it to make it really interesting.

"Great!" Maddie exclaimed jubilantly, "I'm going to take a shower, and when I come back, we'll see what you boys have come up with."

The two boys followed Maddie with their eyes until she was out of sight, and then they opened their computers and got to work.

In the privacy of her own bathroom, Maddie stripped off her sports bra, shed her cycling shorts, and finally flung away her tiny pink thong panties. Standing naked with her bare feet on the cold tile floor, Maddie admired the shape of her body in the mirror before the stepped over the pile of her discarded clothes and into the shower.

The boys were typing when they heard the click of the shower turning on and the accompanying sound of running water. They continued to work, but both minds drifted to imagined scenes of what was behind the wall across from them. The warm water was running down Maddie's young white body. The shower's heat was turning the pale expanse of her jiggling behind a little pink. Her sizable breasts were slippery and soapy with long wet strands of her wavy hair sticking to her firm shoulders and long sexy back.

Maddie took her time in the shower. She let her fingers clean her skin vigorously. She shampooed her beautiful hair, then conditioned it, then shampooed it again. From out in the living room, the working boys could begin to smell the fruity soaps and lotions that the goddess close to them was rubbing all over her body.

Chaz and Roger were finished with the essay long before Maddie emerged from the bathroom. The two just sat there, listening to the sound of rushing water and the light melodic humming Maddie did as she scrubbed her body from head to ass to toe.

When the shower was off and Maddie had dried herself with a towel, she emerged stark naked from her bathroom and headed to her room. From the living room, the boys could not see into the hallway that connected the bathroom to the bedroom. If they could, they would have glanced, for a moment, Maddie's long naked form without of stitch of clothing covering her young firm body.

In her room, she put on a white bra to cover her modest breasts, and then a small pair of white panites. She added a tight purple tank top and a pair of navy blue shorts that had the name of her temple printed across the ass.

When she came back to the living room, she sat on the couch between the boys and read the essay off Chaz's computer. She liked that they had written it in a voice she might have used; the work could definitely both get a good grade and pass for her own.

As she read the words, Chaz and Roger lingered in the fruity smell of her freshly washed face and neck. Neither of them had ever been so close to a girl this sexy, and they were in a rapturous place of their own as her bare thighs kept brushing up against their own.

"Guys, this paper is so good!" Maddie was excited at how easy it was to have gotten her paper written. "Thank you, I'm going to go print it now."

She stood up with Chaz's laptop and headed to her room where she had her printer.

"Thank you so much, guys!" she called from her bedroom.

"Our pleasure," Roger called back.

"You have no idea how great this made my weekend."

Chaz was feeling bold. "It looks like you were having a great weekend anyway."

"What do you mean?" Maddie called back matter-of-factly.

"It just looks like you had a good time last night."

Maddie paused as the printer fed out the pages of her essay. To her, last night referred to the scene where she was grabbing the edges of Reshawn's mattress for dear life, moaning and laying flat on her stomach with the big black man using her hips for support and pumping into her from behind.

"Last night?" Maddie called back quizzically.

"Just from Facebook."

Oh! Maddie realized what he was referring to, and she relaxed and walked back into the room with her essay in hand. She sat in the chair opposite the couch.

"Yeah, last night was a crazy night! Were you two at that party?"

Roger and Chaz both shook their heads no. For a moment, Maddie had really forgotten that neither boy seemed to be the partying type.

"Well, it got a little insane. Do you know Tyrone, the running back for the football team? Well, Tyrone's got a handle of vodka, and he's taking one shot for himself, then pouring a shot into the mouth of some girl in a bikini, then taking another for himself, and so on. So he's super wasted, everyone is super wasted, and then Ellen Tan--you know Ellen, right, the Asian girl with the serious rack?--Ellen's downed a bottle of champagne and gets it in her mind to start messing with Tyrone, who is like four times the size of this girl. So Ellen leaps up and grabs Tyrone's handle of vodka and runs with it, and now Tyrone is chasing her around the pool, stumbling drunk a bit, and saying that if he catches Ellen, he's going to take back his drink and take her top off too, and Ellen says that if he can catch her, then that's all fair. So he now is gaining on her, because he's a goddamn athlete for god's sake, and he's pinned her down in the grass and he grabs his vodka and then, true to his word, he's yanked over Ellen's bikini and now Ellen's big Asian tits are out. A lot of the guys start cheering, and Tyrone gets it in his head to start chasing the other girls now, and everyone is accepting his stakes, that if he catches them, it's off with their tops and their titties get seen by everyone. So after a few minutes, you can imagine, Tyrone has caught nearly everyone and there are dozens of all kinds of boobies out there on the pool deck. So Tyrone comes chasing after me, and I tell him that if he touches one piece of my swimsuit, I will get Reshawn to fuck his ass up, but he just smiles and grabs me by the ankles and swings me upside down. He's dangling me up and down, shaking me, saying that if he can't pull of my clothes then he'll just let gravity do it. Now, I'm not too worried about my top because no matter how much he shakes me, I know that's tied tightly behind my back, but my bottoms aren't, and with every shake, I can feel the knots grow a little less secure around me. So now a lot of the guys have gathered around, because shaking a girl like me upside down (and trust me, I can never find a swimsuit bottom that really fits well), that gathers a crowd. I'm pretty drunk at this point, so I'm starting to resign myself to the fact that I'm about to go bottomless in front of everyone, but I wiggle my ankle free and Tyrone freaks and vaults me right into the pool and instead of my bottoms coming off up on land with tons of people watching, they instead slip off quietly underwater where maybe only three or four guys can see, and I'm able to readjust and get back to the party as if nothing has happened."

Maddie giggled and smiled with exuberance as she told the boys her story. They were eager listeners, and the attention they were showing her was palpable enough to reflect back and make her happy to share. It was clear to all parties that the story was arousing the boys, but Maddie was a good storyteller, and she knew that all great tales had elements of sexyness and risque to them.

The girl set her paper down on the table and hugged the boys goodbye. She was happy to have been able to turn the evening so productive so easily. As she led the two out her door, there was something exciting about it all. Reshawn had said that he got his papers written because he was so muscular, and that her sexiness was just like that. She hadn't understood it fully at the time, but now, with the ease with which her homework was solved and the sexual yearning over the boys' faces as she told them what was a pretty unspecial Saturday night for her, she felt that sense of power and superiority that Reshawn felt when he waved around his mighty cock in a locker room filled with white guys only half his size.

Maddie's loins were aching and flowing, and she scribbled out a note for her parents then dashed off back to Reshawn's home for what would be her fourth serving of big black meat that day. The boys, back at their respective homes, could barely lock the doors to their rooms before they were madly stroking themselves, cumming all over their clothes and carpets. As Maddie spread her legs for the entrance of her favorite monster cock, the boys poured over her sensual facebook photos, until everyone was sticky and exhausted and fell asleep.

Chapter 5

When the history teacher went around the room and collected the papers, both boys were looking at Maddie to see if she'd give them a nod or a wink. Instead, she had her head down in her lap, where she was texting someone furtively and not giving the class, nevertheless the boys, a bit of her attention.

Though the boys spent their weeks thinking almost exclusively of Maddie, she didn't give them a second thought until it was another Sunday morning and she was about to crank open her math book. Then she gave a small smirk and gave her new friends a call.

In the next few weeks, Maddie was able to get Roger and Chaz to do close to all her classwork. On Sunday, she'd have them drop by, or meet them at Starbucks, and she'd give them a whole new week's worth of assignments in return for their pile of diligently completed work. Maddie's grades were rising, and the two boys were in a state of sexual bliss, devoting their time and effort to perfecting a creature they damn near worshipped.

One Sunday morning, Maddie woke up with a serious headache and found herself in a strange apartment. Recalling the night before, Maddie pieced together small images: her short gold dress, dancing at the club, cocktails, a dark skinned stranger, and then a night of violent sex and incessant orgasm.

She got out of the bed, her bare body feeling chilly as she scooped her clothes up from around the room. In the strips of light poking through the curtains, her dark skinned stranger could be seen passed out in the bed. He was kind of goofy looking, but the way the sheets bulged up at his midsection let her know that she hadn't made any kind of error.

"Sup kitty," lumbered the man's deep voice as he stirred to see Maddie getting dressed.

"It was a fun night," she said, giving him a weak smile.

"Could be a fun morning too," he said grinning. Maddie was holding her bra, panties, and dress but she was still naked, and her nipples were hardening in the cold air.

"It could be," Maddie responded, pressing her knees against the mattress. She crawled back onto the bed, curling up into the black stranger's arms. His big black hand immediately found a comfortable position cupping her supple behind.

Maddie's head nested against the black man's shoulder, she began moving her hand down beneath the sheets. A shiver went through her body when her fingers finally made contact with the solid flesh rod that was pulsing and rising with warmth.

Maddie scooted down the bed, pulled up the sheets, and devoted both hands to gripping his substantial thick cock.

"I bet you give a mighty fine handjob, little white girl."

The cock pulsed, growing thicker between Maddie's thin white fingers.

"You wouldn't believe." Maddie had a way of responding that could give a stiffy to any red blooded male.

"I can tell by the look in your eyes. You're not some ordinary white girl. You have experience with black cock, you've learned to appreciate and love it."

Maddie's fingers gripped the penis firmly and began stroking it with both hands, alternating directions and twisting her wrists to give every fiber of his cock her white slut pleasure.

"The secret to giving a really great handjob," Maddie began, twisting and jerking her fingers faster while bringing her face close enough to the black cock that she could feel its warmth on her cheek, "Is to use your mouth."

In minutes, Maddie was slobbering down the entire length of his black shaft, her face was a mess of spit and slobber like some vicious sex hound. The black man's heavy balls convulsed, he buckled his hips and gave Maddie a delicious slurry breakfast of hot white glop directly down her esophagus. Maddie drank her fill, gathered her clothes, and with a wink she was out the door and already driving away.

The reason Maddie had the luxury of taking the time eat a filling hot breakfast was because, unlike every other student at her school, she was not spending the day writing the most important comprehensive research paper of the term.

She arrived home and took a moment to send a text to her two loyal "tutors".

"Hey, you can come by my house any time to drop off the work. It's such a nice day that I think I'm going to spend a few hours in the jacuzzi, so just come out back when you arrive."

Maddie knew that greeting the boys from the jacuzzi, where she could wear any one of her assortment of skimpy bikinis, would drive the boys mad with lust. But she was feeling flirtatious after swallowing that whole load of black man's cum.

When both boys got the message, they each groaned aloud at the tease of Maddie in a bikini. They had spent the week doing all of their own and Maddie's assignments, but today, they had not only to each write half of Maddie's major research paper, they had their own to write too. Roger had spent the whole weekend cooped up in his room working, and he knew he couldn't spare even the time it took to drive to Maddie's. Chaz too was in his own room studying, and he wished he could pawn it all on someone too so that he could bathe with Maddie in her jacuzzi.

Maddie waited all afternoon in her backyard. She had chosen the skimpiest of all her swimsuits, what was basically close to no fabric. The top struggled to cover her nipples but pushed her breasts into a round seductive shape, and the bottoms were equivalent to, in all senses of the word, as if she had worn no bottoms at all.

She finally dried off when it got dark and went inside to check her phone. She had a few frantic messages from the boys. They both were apologizing like some kind of idiots, begginer her forgiveness that they couldn't make it, but saying that she should stop by each of their homes to get her work because they can't spare the time to leave. Maddie sighed. She not only had to drive to one house, but to two? She might as well have written the damn paper herself, she thought.

When she stripped off her bikini to change into something more traditional, Maddie contemplated her disappointment. She was so excited to have the boys come and oggle her in her bikini. It was analogous to the thrill she got from powerful black men. Just as their massiveness and force revealed their strength and power, so did the two boys' timidity and awkwardness remind Maddie of just how powerful her black lovers were. It was as if the two nerds reminded Maddie of what a real dominant man was: it was NOT Chaz and NOT Roger. Just as her loins yearned to submit fully to the power of her black lovers, so did she wish to dominate the lives of these pathetic boys, to have them cream themselves at her slightest touch and to have them on their knees begging her approval, licking her toes and her feet.

It wasn't that long of a drive to get to Chaz's house. Since Roger lived closer, she could get the far drive out of the way then stop by Roger before coming home.

Maddie knocked on the door three times. When the door opened, she was surprised by what she saw.

Sondra Hartman had spent the day shopping, buying some dresses, shirts, pants, skirts, and even a good amount of lingerie. When she left she house, Sondra needed to look good and fresh, wearing something new, expensive, and stylish. She was a widow, yes, she was a mother, yes, but first and foremost she was a sexy woman, and she wanted to make that known.

In the comfort of her own home, however, Sondra wore what she always wore: tight black pants that accentuated her curves, and an even tight shirt cut off beneath her considerable breasts. Sondra had a rack like two coconuts, and a tight flat stomach that was the product of toning and doing crunches every day.

"You must be Maddie, come in," Sondra said, taking the young girl into her home. It took Maddie a few moments to realize this woman was a mother. She just had a youthful glow and exuberance to her that most mothers did not have.

There was a reason for this, in part. Sondra Hartman was not a neglectful mother, but you could hardly say she was always there for little Chaz. Her life consisted of playing tennis, going on exotic trips, going to fancy parties, and spending money for the sake of spending money. She didn't have the burdens and stressors that most mothers had, because when it came down to it, there was always a hireable nanny to take care of Chaz.

Because of this, Sondra Hartman floated through time like some kind of eternal goddess. She looked youthful, tan, and buxom, she wore sexy outfits and flirted with most men she met. She had fun adventurous stories about vacations and interesting people she had met. She was sharp as a whip, cultured in all sorts of societies, and, best of all, a passionate drop-dead gorgeous lover.

But Chaz and his mom lived in different worlds. He wasn't interested in travel or culture, and he holed himself up in his room to go on the computer. They loved each other very much, but for the most part, they left each other alone.

"Chaz, your friend Maddie is here," beckoned Sondra, standing outside her son's door.

Chaz's heart jumped. He needed to shower, to clean himself up before he saw Maddie.

"Give me a few minutes!" he yelled, ducking into the bathroom connected to his room.

Sondra went back to the kitchen where she had left Maddie sitting at a countertop.

"He'll be here in a moment," she said.

"This is a lovely house," Maddie said, in awe of how nice the home was.

"Thank you," Sondra responded, "I tried to model it after a place I like to stay in Rome."

"You've been to Rome?" Maddie asked, "How was it?"

"Oh, it's absolutely wonderful. I try to go every few weeks."

"Every few weeks?"