But Officer

Story Info
Naked woman driving gets a ticket.
1.5k words
4.25
74k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night I could not sleep. I hate those nights. The moon was full and I was very restless. I decided to go for a ride. I wondered what it would be like to go naked. My mom always told me that I should dress nice with clean underwear whenever I left the house. I mean what if I was to get into an accident? You know me; I am always playing by the rules.

Everyone is in bed sleeping, I get into the car backed out of the driveway. It was a very hot, humid night. The moon was out you could see the shadows from the moon. I got on to the highway and started cruising down the road. I had no destination just driving. I was speeding feeling the cool wind in my hair and all over my body. It felt so good. I had the radio cranked up I was listening to some hot tunes not paying any attention to where I was or how fast I was going. All of a sudden I saw blue lights behind me. I had not a stitch of clothing on, I was freaking. What am I going to do. I can not be seen like this. There was a blanket in the trunk but a lot of good that was going to do me now. I had two options I could try to our run him or just pull over and give in to embarrassment.

I pulled over to the side of the road, The officer behind me. It took him a few minutes to get out of his car. He walked up to the car, when he looked in his jaw dropped and his eyes wide. He finally regained his wits, asked me for my license, registration and proof of insurance. I leaned over to the glove compartment, exposing the cheek of my ass, got out the information that he asked for. I had everything but my license. {I had to place to put it.}He asked me if I rode around like this often. I told him "no this is the first time." He told me not to move that he would be right back. He went to his car to do his thing. He was gone about five minutes or so. While he was gone I noticed oddly enough that I was excited my nipples were so hard they were just standing out and my pussy was soaking wet.

I reached down and was running my fingers in and out of my pussy again not paying attention to anything else around me. I suddenly heard the officer clear his throat I looked up at him and smiled. He grinned back asked me if I had a problem, I told him " No, not really" then looked straight into his crotch. I do not think I was the one with the problem because he had the biggest bulge in his pants that I have seen in a long time. I looked up at him asked him if I were going to get a ticket?

He said "considering that you have a clean driving record, NO, but I would suggest that in the future you might want to wear clothing when you go for a ride" I agreed. I asked him if he enjoyed what he was seeing? He told me "yes" I asked him if he wanted a closer look at it. He told me that if it was what I wanted to do. {He made no commitment to say yes or no} I got out of the car I walked around to the back of the car to opened the trunk, got out the blanket that was in there. He told me that, that was probably a good idea so I could cover up on my way home.

I agreed. He told me that I had a nice body. I thanked him then asked him if he would like to feel it. Again he made no commitment but said that if I wanted him to he would. I asked him if he felt like he should frisk me just to make sure that I was not concealing anything and then I assumed the position on the hood of his car. He reached around pinched my nipples and then he patted his way down my legs and then up to my pussy. I was dripping wet now.

He inserted a finger slid it in and out a couple of times. He turned me around looked me in the eye and licked my juices off his finger. He then unzipped his pants letting his cock out. He was hard, very hard. You could see his cock throbbing. I knelt down in front of him taking his hard, throbbing cock in my hand. Just running my hand over the extremely large tool ever so softly. He was standing there with his eyes closed, his head tilted back enjoying the feeling. Then I put him in my mouth. The reaction he gave me was excellent. He moaned sliding it deeper and deeper into my mouth until finally I had his whole cock in my mouth. I was uncomfortable in this position so I took the blanket spreading it out over the hood of his car. I got on the car, lay on my back with my head hanging over the side of the car. I took his hard cock back into my mouth sliding it in and out.

Running my tongue over the head of his cock. He was fucking my mouth. Moving in and out of my mouth with a slow steady pace. He had reached out taking my nipples in his hands rubbing them and pinching them. Then I took his whole cock back into my mouth again up to his balls. He leaned forward and started sucking on my pussy. He was licking my pussy with such fever that I thought I was going to cum from his tongue alone. He would flatten his tongue out {you know like you do when you eat an ice cream and lick} he would start just below my ass hole and go to my clit. He would get to my clit stiffen his tongue and flick my clit, he was trying very hard to make me cum.

I asked him if he would like to fuck me? Again he made no commitment either way but if it were what I wanted he would be more than willing to do it. I got down off the car and again assumed the position he drove his cock into me with force. His cock was sliding in and out of me with such rhythm, I was meeting his slamming cock. We were going to cum I could feel it building in both of us. I told him not yet that I wanted him to fuck my ass. I told him to take his nightstick slide into my pussy and to fuck my ass. He put his nightstick gently into my pussy, then he bent me over the car and started preparing my ass for his entrance.

He inserted two fingers into pussy getting them oh so nice and wet then slid them in my ass stretching it out a little. Then he took hold of my hips and placed the head of his cock at the opening, Slowly inserting his cock into me a little bit at a time. I was going crazy I was pushing back on his cock I wanted it in me. He was all the way in, I was feeling so full. He started slowly sliding in and out. My legs spread wide the night stick was resting on the ground but was inside of me also. He bent me forward with one arm wrapped around my waist he reached around me, with the other arm and started rubbing my clit with his finger. All the time whispering things in my ear like "Do you like having my cock in your ass? Do you want me to fuck you? I like your nipples" just talking dirty.

That was sending me over the edge along with everything else he was doing. OHHHHHHHH my goooddddddddd I was going to cum there was no stopping it now. I told him that I was cummmmmminggg He growled in my ear to do it. I told him that I wanted him to cum in my ass. He told me not to worry about it. He slammed fucked my ass a few more times and unloaded a very big load of cum in my ass. My juices were running down his night stick.

We cleaned up, kissed each other he gave me his card telling me that if I ever needed an officer again he would be more than willing to help me out. I thanked him for helping me out this time. Took the blanket wrapped myself up in it and we both left. I did see the officer again, quite often in fact, once in a while I threaten to go driving naked again, but have not been brave enough to do it again yet, but you never know one of these days the mood may strike me.